Ilhan Omar

>convicted criminal
>muslim
>somali
>communist
How did she get elected?

Attached: Ilhan Omar.jpg (1032x949, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Grassley
alphanewsmn.com/ilhan-omar-arrested-in-2013-for-trespassing-booked-at-hennepin-county-jail/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews

This

ah the trump strategy, crude put effective

Self hating white poeple. I'm starting to lose hope.

minnesota

back to zero

Attached: days-without-jewish-tricks.jpg (439x290, 23K)

So what did she do?

she's perfect

Attached: 08-10024390fdnviufn19+20MNOMAR110916.jpg (1200x630, 60K)

>starting

Shes pretty cute desu

>smug satisfied smile

her state is occupied by white guilt liberals and ungrateful somali refugees.

kikes

>How did she get elected?
you answered it yourself
>>convicted criminal
>>muslim
>>somali
>>communist

Fpbp

Came here to post this

How indeed. Dual citizens should not be allowed to run for public office. Literally nobody thinks letting foreigners make our laws is a good idea.

Attached: 015637453261.jpg (1400x1043, 239K)

homegirl fine as hell

White people hate themselves and are contributing to this country's downfall. That's how she got elected.

>niggers vote for niggers
the same way obama got elected

/thread

Attached: 1563543844385.jpg (888x499, 166K)

Because there are a lot of convict Commies who love Muslims.

Dupers delight
Eggstien has the same smile in his mugshots

Yea nah she's probably got some kind of pedo blackmail on her.

This
>inb4 but she btfo Israel
When you adopt a pit bull from a shelter there’s a chance it’s going to bite you

Or kikes pick people based on who they have baby killing blackmail on

Have sex memeflaggots

Obsma bussed literally thousands of somalí niggerd to vote for her

Attached: okay.png (740x613, 584K)

>The culture of Minnesota is a subculture of the United States with influences from Scandinavian Americans.
HMMMMM! I WONDER!

She wouldnt leave a hotel that was housing a high level Somali diplomat, and was arrested for trespassing.

Her (mouth) lips look like Arby’s roast beef that sat out in the sun for a day

desert adaptation

It's easy to blame kikes but look around you. White people are pushing muh diversity as much as anyone and love importing these shitskins.

What did she go to jail for?

We imported a shit ton of criminal, Muslim, communist Somalis into her district, then all of a sudden...
>What??? How did SHE get elected?

When we have some drug cartel spic as president, we'll do the same.

God, look at her homo habilis head...

Attached: images (6).jpg (300x168, 7K)

>inb4 you get called a kike

(((White))) people always turn out to be cryptojews

I bet her pussy is tight

only a leaf would think about the tightness of a somalian pussy

Is she the one that wears the scarf on her forhead to hide her fivehead

Oh me, oh my I feel so demoralized

Cute as fug, would wife.

cope

Attached: ilhan-omar__luisa_dorr_time_firsts_2017_fb.jpg (720x405, 158K)

Shes a muslim the jews wouldn’t pick her ass, shes for palestine uh i mean sandniggerstine

Not after her brother was done with it.

Attached: 20190716-A10002_Twitter.png (913x1192, 542K)

Attached: 07192019-A00091_Twitter.png (676x1190, 369K)

Her district is full of communist, Muslim, Somali criminals. She represents her constituents perfectly.

Black Privilege

4d chess my dude

This nigga still has hope. Look at him, and laugh

commies think that hardcore muslims are progressive when it's the complete opposite

Obvious answer is that it's fake you retarded faggot. Every single AIDS riddled conservative would be forcing her out of congress if they could.

serious question: why did she not get deported after her arrest? i thought refugees are on very thin ice when they come here?

Yeah, i dunno about that one chief.
I trust police mugshots more than her propagandists

Attached: PicsArt_07-22-12.37.31.jpg (1080x1290, 116K)

by people calling Trump voters "uneducated"

Attached: a1985991742_10.jpg (1091x1200, 193K)

Because her district is full of
convicted criminals
muslims
somalians
communists

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Grassley
ask him and the intelligence services

I want her to fuck up. I want her to blatantly say fuck white people. Like without a shadow of a doubt show she hats them and wants to hurt them. I want the middle undecided voters get mad and then horrified when she wins reelection because all the Somalis in her district will support her no matter what. This is the only way these fucks will learn.

The 40,000 somalis in her district that voted her in.

mfw the towel isn't covering her hair but her massive alien skull

Attached: lmao.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>containment area, working as intended

Palestinians and Israelis are both terrible. Deal with them both and while they both make valid criticisms of the other, theyre the same fucking thing except one tends to be poor while the other is rich. They both buy out media, they both try to distort the publics perception, they both indoctrinate people, and they both keep getting us involved in shit we shouldn't.

AMY GOODMAN: And Siad Barre of Somalia?

JEFF SHARLET: Yeah, dictator of Somalia. It’s, to me, one of the scariest stories that I found in their archives. I was able to recreate this, because they dumped 600 boxes of papers in the Billy Graham archives. Siad Barre was a —- not a likely candidate for Christian right recruitment, called himself a Koranic Marxist. But in the early ’80s, the Soviets had abandoned him. There had been a power shift between Somalia and Ethiopia. He was in the market for a new patron:chrisfreshhah:. And working through Senator Chuck Grassley, Republican of Iowa, of course still in office -—

AMY GOODMAN: Talk more about Chuck Grassley, who certainly is in the news now, who, together with Max Baucus, heads the Senate Finance Committee.

JEFF SHARLET: Yeah.

AMY GOODMAN: Baucus, Democrat; Grassley, Republican. Very powerful figure, especially around healthcare right now.

JEFF SHARLET: Indeed. And Grassley has been involved with the organization for quite some time, since the ’80s, when he traveled to Somalia to join Barre, Siad Barre, in prayer to Jesus. And he brought with him a defense contractor named Bill Brehm.

And Barre was a kind of a cynical character, as you might expect for a dictator. He was very clear. He says, “I’m willing to pray to Jesus:damn:, and here’s what I want in return.” He says, “I want my defense budget doubled.” He says, “I want meetings for my officials with the Reagan White House. And I want a sort of a hands-off policy while I crack down on some rebels.:jaynerd:” Doug Coe, the leader of the group, wrote back, in essence, “Done, done and done.”

And when we look at history, so it was. And Barre used those weapons, supplied to him in part by the US, to wage a war of almost biblical proportion on his own people, from which Somalia has not recovered to this day. The Family doesn’t consider that a failure; they consider that God’s will for Somalia

Attached: siad-barre.jpg (550x600, 88K)

The other somalians voted her in, how else?

What crime did she commit?

Except when you look at countries that have no kikes, you don't get the multi-culti bullshit.

Nigger spite

Theres a real belief among non whites that success is a card fiven outbto white people
This has never been true
Its all a cover upthere are succesful minorities and some are black, but most of you are street walking trash
You damn well know this thats why your defensive like a small child

Theres a 'gap' because youre home brothers really are that bad and saying its duh rayciss is COPE all day long all day strong

White supremecists have every right to retain this nation founded by our forefather for their postery
Asians who feel a non white nation is inntheir interest can go find one

THAT NO ONE DOES INVALIDATES THEM ENTIRELY

Immigrants do not have a right to shill against us
End of
Whie guilt slime do not have a right to spitefully tear us down 'to make us equal'
Non Americans have NO right to come to America, especially not to over run our electorate to vote for Dims

We decide
And we also decide when TO SEND YOU BACK whenever we want fo any reason or no reason at all

This will happen

Attached: 20190721_174237.png (500x507, 426K)

there is unclassified CIA documentation on this but cribbing from somalispot is easier

>you want her poll numbers to go up

they flew out somalians to michigan to vote for her.

She is a POC in AmeriKKKa.

I'd make her my wife, but I already have a beautiful Muslim girl by my side. Yes I am white. I would save every white man, but the white women I really don't care about

It looks like the surface of the moon was transplanted between her eyebrows

She married her brother to commit immigration fraud, but she was only convicted of tax evasion. Oh, and improperly using campaign funds to pay the fine for tax evasion.

>Somali
>high level

You are homosexual.

Don’t forget the Lutherans and Obango

See

She's pretty based if I say so myself

Attached: 190718-sommer-omar-tease2_jayc4m.jpg (2000x881, 377K)

There's no way that porch monkey is smart enough to use those words.

/our girl/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-18 omar illhan at DuckDuckGo.png (641x356, 478K)

Easy for you to say when your country is 95% white, Pawel

Since OP is a faggot, I'll post the link:
alphanewsmn.com/ilhan-omar-arrested-in-2013-for-trespassing-booked-at-hennepin-county-jail/

tl;dr:
>Somali President was in Minnesota for a convention
>Tons of niggers came out to his talk
>Was staying in a hotel
>Lots of Somalis followed the President to his hotel
>Loitered in the lobby
>Hotel called the cops to clear the stench
>People refused to leave
>One of those people was Ilhan
>She was argumentative, assaulted the cop and resisted arrest
>Cop gave her one last verbal then arrested her and removed her from the property
>Booked into jail

>tresspass in a hotel
>charges dropped

literally nothing

Attached: 1473539496316.jpg (898x1097, 83K)

>alphanewsmn.com/ilhan-omar-arrested-in-2013-for-trespassing-booked-at-hennepin-county-jail/
I don't understand what she was doing. They just wanted to stay in the hotel lobby and? What? Were they protesting him?

Uhhh, guys...

Attached: PicsArt_07-22-12.51.03.jpg (1080x1300, 101K)

How did you miss the whole incest bit?

Shes the real Khaleesi, and forced trump to apologize for the first time.

Attached: Ilhan-Omar-Husband-Ahmed-Hirsi-children.jpg (556x517, 54K)

>ID
Hi Al

Attached: Ocasio-Cortez-768x489.png (768x489, 361K)

Attached: 5210.jpg (675x370, 71K)

that will come in 2020 when Sanders will become president

Shes actually got a Caucasoid skull like other horn africans..Thats why it projects so high while the monkeys is receding. What you are confused about is her hairline which is different from skull shape..

Attached: what-the-fuck.jpg (500x500, 95K)

Her district is full of other Somali communists plus some ethnic Scandinavian cucks

>like other horn africans
Well that proves that you guys have more homo habilis dna than other races.
Europeans for example have 1-2% Neanderthal dna, niggers don't have any.
Asians had another ancestor, i don't remember the name though.
Congratulations on being 1-2% skilled monkey

Why is an Italian hating on Somalis anyway.
We are supposed to be your fav Africans, lots of ties with Somalia but were lost because you guys lost ww2.

democrats imported criminal muslim somalians to try and turn white cities into democrat voting blocs

white cucks let them because theyre afraid of being called raciss