Aztlan

Sorry user, but Mexicans are Native to this continent. It’s time to accept it and move on. If you cannot, you will be mayocided.

Nothing personal user, hope you understand :P

Attached: 59A69BB1-5215-4809-B0FD-905680F60F5D.jpg (1125x1238, 973K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/first-americans-lived-on-bering-land-bridge-for-thousands-of-years/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon-eyed_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mayocided
is this a condiment?

that chick looks like a fucking arab lol

>chinks
>walked from siberia
>native
Get fucked, kike.

would

>Spanish rape-spawn
>"native" to anywhere

Attached: shithole.jpg (910x1020, 174K)

You're European-Siberian mutts

still not seeing a porblem

can you source that

Native Americans are gonna get so fucked when the Mexicans take over and run all the whites away.

REPORT JEWISH SPAM THREADS OR GO BACK TO FACEBOOK

Dont ever come back pinche indio traidor a su patria, fuck aztlan niggers they aint real mexicans, they traitors

>Mexicans
then every Spain living today is a "native"
???

Attached: 1556871399673.jpg (701x1024, 89K)

Niggerfaggotkike.
scientificamerican.com/article/first-americans-lived-on-bering-land-bridge-for-thousands-of-years/

The fun thing is they only made up 4% in the 1950. we should deport the cholos, homos, and the ones who have more than 3 kids.

mmm no try again sweaty

Attached: 2019-07-21-15-31-28-1706484470.jpg (442x213, 22K)

>all still speaking the colonizer language

talk to me when y'all aren't just Spain lite.

Wtf did you just say to me
I am from the ancient Yaqui tribe of the Arizona/Sonora border I am as native as the mesquite trees and cacti that grows on this land

this explains the moon eyed people and other older and white appearing native american tribes which were wiped out before european settlers.
its in the other native american's oral history, fighting with pale tribes also the "moon eyed people"

Cool so we can go back to a Stone age tribe that would murder to make rain happen? Yeah the only reason America is anything other than a bunch of naked brown tribes is white people.

on the east coast there were some white tribes that got wiped out by the mogoloid/alaskan/asian descended native americans (which is what everyone commonly thinks about with native Americans)
the white one went extinct
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon-eyed_people

This is a Susquehannock chief. North eastern natives are nothing like you midgets inferior bean eaters. Look at this supreme badass you fucking mexicucks wish this was your ancestor

Attached: 1B9A3054-0A1B-4768-BF68-952D0D11DDAC.jpg (189x396, 11K)

niggers

You're not native to anything, you're a mongrel race of rape babies

They ate a mainly carnivorous diet, suck it “native American Mexicans”. No wonder you all look like ugly and fat carlos mencia looking mother fuckers. Eat raw meat you insects!!

Attached: FC892516-4BA5-469F-B728-59212B86D08C.jpg (406x459, 46K)

>native
they're fucking asian u retard
get the fuck out of the USA
go back to insect land

Most Mexicans fail to realize that spanish itself is a WHITE Europeon language.

Attached: 1563520994922.jpg (587x880, 185K)

haha thanks man

do you honestly think actual Mexicans don't know that? I can see it being lost on Americans, but actual Mexicans from Mexico probably aren't as tone deaf.

They are native to their historical territories; those did not include any part of America. It was various American Indian tribes that are indigenous.

What the fuck are you on pocho,stop being a fucking traitor and come back to be executed in the mother land

Spics are mutts of indios and spaniards they are as native to Mexico as horses. The only mexican natives are the indios that still live in Tacoland.

>mayocided

But Mexicans put mayo on their corn

Mexicans are ok really.

lost my virginity and got my first gf with a mexican girl last year at 23

she was so amazing and I loved her so much, my life started when I met her. really miss her

we started drifting apart, she would never really do anything for me frankly. while I was extremely thoughtful and willing to do anything for her, treat her, care for her anything

her mexican family absorbed me and was extremely kind to me and accepting despite me not even barely knowing spanish. I have a really small family and with her family it was like a party all the time, the music is actually really good at times especially live. the food was good and her parents always cooked for me

she sort of radicalized in the sjw department towards the end, starting talking about white people and privilege negatively often. super POC encouraging and stuff, anti white. ignoring the fact I'm white while doing so

she just stopped being reliable, plans always started falling through and she just started using me. started banging less until nothing for a month because she wanted to make sure I hadnt gotten her preg this one time tho I know it wasnt possible

anyway, don't know mexicans. there are some really good ones out there, mine was pretty great but I guess it wasn't right. she was beautiful and feminine and all that, but not really a nice person I don't think. mexican culture seems to always take advantage of any opportunity I've noticed though almost like you deserve it for trusting them

anyway she dumped me at 9 months and it ruined my life. learned a lot in the last couple months tho. always have a soft spot for her even if she's honestly mean and inconsiderate, hypocritical etc. I think that's just most women though

Eet ees muy touchy subject, gringo-sama.

Attached: 1462401508057.jpg (812x280, 107K)

nigger goddess

Sorry user, but Solutreans where the original natives.

no tu eres indio, tu eres mestizo

Attached: 37E5ACEA-CD58-41F0-9751-CCF80CB76EE1.jpg (254x271, 29K)

Yaqui are actually pretty cool, but no, most Mexicans are mestizo, not indio.

“Native” Americans crossed the Bering strait when it was a solid bridge connecting Asia and North America. They are just as much immigrant to the New World as white European settlers.

I’m partial Seneca indian. I’ve never considered myself Mexican. Just know they are very nice people. Don’t think Mexico made it so far. Plus that’s not the real name of the land. It’s a slogan.

tfw no Aztec gf to perform human sacrifice with me and wear people's skins.

Native can eat shit.
Americans deserve the land, not subhuman indios who somehow manage to surpass African level of violent crime.

I fucking hate Latin Americans, I have no idea where does this lump of dumb useless third worlder fucks drag their gigantic prides from.

Mexico made a crucial mistake which seems small. But it maintained too much virgin land. Basically during a revolution/civil war etc anybody could assume itself owner of virgin land of legal land interests if state ownerships change. The cause of most wars in the west has always been usage of land. You hoard and hoard land with no civil function and they become filled with all sorts of bandits. For example the Amazon is at the heart of its turf which means if the peoples within don’t look like those from coasts than they are trespassers, squatters, or victims of war given temporary settlement. However Mexico left its virgin land right on the coasts. So it easily becomes an issue.

It will be decided the old fashioned way, Paco. Get ready to be BTFO yet again.

Attached: 15219619_1320380428026619_1306959673079608522_n.jpg (467x370, 31K)

Didnt Chileans commit virtual suicide with their diplomatic mission. Perhaps who’d knew the world would be so corrupt? I’d prefer a Chilean over a European any day. Perhaps that’s why there are a lot of in Europe and the most educated crap. They think the same about their neighbors.

Based and Soultreanpilled
GO HOME RED CH*NKOID HAHAHA

Attached: 1536504974145.jpg (1234x1070, 95K)

>It’s time to accept it and move on.

Time to accept that OP is a huge faggot?

Disproven, moron. They sailed.

>Native to this "continent"
>middle of mexico
Nice trick there.

Attached: We Wuz Aztec Empire.jpg (600x480, 89K)

God shes perfect

>tfw no feet pics

Wut da fuq happened to you people?

Attached: MexicanRevolution.jpg (736x560, 66K)

WE WUZ

wud berry

Before there was aztlan there was topec. From which we got Topeka. And commemorated a family oriented amusement park Epcot center. Homeboys just enjoying their ride. Te no shitlan?

Dear Mexican user

I need tamales

>tiny waist
>adelita in combat gear
UUUUNNNFFF

The indigenous peoples from within today's United States would have hated southern invaders just as much as we do today.

Fuck off.