May I enter the Ethnostate?

Attached: DNA.png (414x1400, 41K)

Attached: le_56__face_by_neetsfagging322297_dbv0v9b.png (500x444, 29K)

0.5% kike. No.

disavow the 0.5% and post IQ and we will think about it :)

I am a Catholic, and according to my most recent test, my IQ lies within a range between 108 up to 118.

Attached: 3CE977F6-AE0B-4BEC-A8DE-42444DC8483D.png (900x506, 464K)

Jesus. Do you look like pic related OP?

Attached: 1541565598989.jpg (923x1024, 162K)

Only issue is the 0.5% jew

No, nigger

cause no trouble, glory to the ethnostate.

No, I look more Italian than anything else.

nah

Attached: 23andme_Portugal_p_min_ea-aa_2cb6.png (1189x603, 122K)

post nipple with timestamp and I'll tell you

Go back to Africa shitskin

only if you castrate yourself

Nope

Just kys at this point

There is not, nor will there ever be a white ethnostate. Literally no one, other than sub nigger I.Q. stormfags, are willing to begin to act, let alone higher I.Q. white folk. Once again, no ethnostate. Sorry, it was all just a larp.
>inb4 jidf
You don't actually care about the white race, stfu!

no

No. The Bible says race mixers' children don't get saved, even to the tenth generation.

What about me?

Attached: 1540299974369 (3).jpg (2663x1609, 379K)

Hello Hue

>118 max
well i guess someone has to do the grunt work

your right, but there used to be many

No
>t. Whitest pol users

Attached: 2019_07_21_074528.png (1440x2456, 617K)

eh...83% european is good enough for USA/Canada but not Europe.

Yeah man youre good as long as that nose isnt too hooked

fuck not, your are black/jew not even your 14,7 % of med hypermegamasterrace can help you, you fuck dude too much black on you.

Attached: descarga.jpg (193x261, 9K)

Agreed, niggers stay out.

Attached: 23me.png (405x444, 11K)

What about me?

Attached: IMG_20180908_072748_279.jpg (1200x1200, 72K)

N
I
G
G
E
R

show yours then faggot

what the fuck even is blake griffon?
Hes too dark to be a mullato, too light to be full nigger, hair is too knappy to be a spic, and he's too tall to be Asian.

wow look at all of these dev console edited results

what would be the qualifications of a white ethnostate?

Attached: nuremberg-race-laws-chart-in-english-chart-ver-2-1.jpg (1153x813, 209K)

Soulja Boy up in this hoe
Watch me crank it watch me roll
Watch me crank dat Soulja Boy and superman that hoe
Now watch me (You)

Attached: 9dab.jpg (191x264, 9K)

The fuck are you?

>wh*toids

Attached: Ancestry.png (409x578, 49K)

is some hallf nigger and half ginger or someting,.sadly lock like the future of the world,. a weird nigga something, a disgusting tv sportball nigg nogg,. picture below is more light skin, but still lock mostrousus very sad.

Attached: Detroit-has-no-interest-in-shopping-Blake-Griffin.jpg (1890x1060, 185K)

the future is,----------the low iq la nigga creatura lol

Not going to lie, i'm actually impressed. Every always talks about how Portugal is like 10% black admixture so it's good to see that isn't the case.

Attached: mydnaa.png (401x341, 9K)

Lol your female ancestors got bleached. What's your y haplo Jerome?

Based

Ching chong

Attached: 20180928_071910.jpg (1440x2960, 680K)

What do you look like? Do you have a stock image twin online?

He's Brazilian, obviously.

May i enter, gentlemen?

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-033459.png (1080x1920, 154K)

What do you think the iberian is

how about me?

Attached: file.png (400x703, 38K)

>imagine being like 40% non human primate and even asking this.

It's just a meme. It's like believing everyone in Ukraine looks like a Mongol because "hurr Slavs are Asiatic hordes".

The Iberia peninsula, obviously Iberian denotes native Iberian (ethnic European) admixture. If he had African it would have clearly indicated as much.

you guys are in, congrats

I would laugh if it was R1B

You have a hard time seeing with those eyes?
You'd die of smallpox.
Open the trace tab leaf.

My Jewish and nig ancestry holds up at 90% confidence so uhh

Oy Vey, y'all

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-214007_Firefox.jpg (355x825, 102K)

Everyone that asks will be denied.

Sure thing buddy.

Attached: file.png (405x252, 16K)

Honestly surprised at how diverse this is.

>14% Subsaharan African
Nope. Tough luck user.

eh, you're white

>South Asian
Seems kind of unlikely. Maybe you had a Portugese sailor ancestor who brought a poo wife home though.

I don't know but probably E-V38. I'm not an American though, I'm the first person in my family to come here and I won't be staying.

Most of it's probably bullshit. How the fuck would a Norwegian be 2% American Indian? Gotta take these things with a grain of salt and compare them to what you know + common sense.

Seems likely, honestly.

Attached: file.png (1218x420, 50K)

Anyone stupid enough to willingly sell their DNA to a company should be shot like the dog they are

Actual white person coming through, I will be one of the leaders of the new ethnostate

Attached: AncestryDNAResults.png (480x489, 21K)

Dominican or something? 23andme gives you your haplogroups

Post YDNA haplogroups

Attached: r1a.png (1033x162, 14K)

Do I get in?

Attached: 5F60321E-11A6-48CD-B6B7-F6A694E862A0.jpg (749x994, 126K)

Sure, friend! Right this way! *opens wooden door*

>jewish
>5%
Oi fucking nickel you ain't white

It's real. My mom was from south america. She married my dad who was from norway.

>5% kike
>white

I'm 0.8% nigger. Honestly want to kill myself for that reason. It's depressing

Attached: ancestry.jpg (1080x3958, 434K)

Apparently my haplo is mostly Irish but I can't find much info on this specific one.

Attached: Screenshot_20181221-000009_Firefox.jpg (1080x381, 62K)

no
having nigger dna disqualifies you

Under 1% is basically white noise. One of my cousins is "1%" jew but the algorithms are based on modern dna populations and mix up eastern euro shit easily. None of their parents or grandparents came up with any jew dna.

Your test sucks shit. It's just a basic clusering algorithm on genome sequences with phony marketing names. And they give your DNA to the government.

Get into geanolocial research and get the names, place of birth, marriages, place of death, burial etc. Those details actually give you more insight on who your ancestors were, more than shitting in and envelopped and send it to some corporation with a 100$.

into the gas you go, jude

I swear, that website says everyone is at least 1% kike

>letting a non-white in the ethnostste

Yea the more specific haplogroup lack information. It's pretty clear you're R1b though. Also your H is pretty standard, H is the most common all around Europe. My dads mtDNA is H7. Mine and my mom is J1c2, same are Richard the 3rd, former king of England.

Attached: mtdna.png (1026x147, 13K)

Filthy goys

Under 1% is white noise. If some modern nigger populations have small white dna and are screened as a sample for the test, that dna gets flagged as nigger.

I use my DNA test from ancestry to enhance my genealogy research, but to be fair, genealogy won't tell you everything. As you go farther back records become harder to find. You could have a black or indian ancestor and the fact of their race not really have been recorded. A lot of mulattoes in the south used to say they were injuns, especially ones that were married to white men since that was illegal/socially frowned upon.

Tanzanian, and it was E-V38. I'm here to get a degree, but I hate it here and don't have any reason to stay when I'm done.

No.

I'm good as long as it is a slav friendly ethnostate

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-220049.jpg (992x702, 81K)

That's a pretty strange mix, do you identify as Latino?

I can trace my direct maternal line back to a woman who was an old stock American in the Massachusetts colony but paternal line ends at 5th G-Grandfather. He was born in 1824 but doesn't show up in records until 1851 and said he was from New Jersey but I kind of wonder if that wasn't a lie and maybe he was a Paddy fleeing the potato famine. Timeline would match up but the haplo is also present in U.K. so who knows. Seems like it's mostly Irish though.

Interesting. I don't know much about Tanzania. Why do you think you have so much Euro DNA?

Maybe but you can’t marry my daughter.

Thoughts on African Americans? Every African from actual Africa i met always speaks ill of them and disassociates themselves from them.

No, i identify as norwegian since it's my biggest ethnicity and the culture i grew up in.

Are you generally accepted by your peers as ethnic Norwegian?

Post pic pls. I need to see what the fuck you are.

yes