Why does heat concentrate in city centers majorly owned by non-white americans?

Are foreign agents using geat machines or is god turning the ovens on? Perhaps we should pass laws to prevent god from heating up the cities knowing now that we do that global warming is a hoax

Attached: us_heat.gif (960x768, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_heat_island#Causes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is that a gif

reee it's so fucking hot outside

White reflect sunlight. Blacks absorb it and convert it to heat.

Larger areas of asphalt.

GIF uses run-length encoding, making it efficient for storing images with substantial horizontal spans of the same color, such as found on things like flags or old fashioned cell animation. And it's lossless, so a map like OP's will come out pixel-perfect instead of blurred up with artifacts.

Why cut the scale off at 80?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_heat_island#Causes

>tfw when in Nebraska

ask me how it feels to be this comfy

> What is PNG and DEFLATE

Attached: 1490279310624.gif (260x365, 2.45M)

Deflate your penis

Because God hates non white "people"

#REKT

I have no idea who makes these decisions. Back in the day you'd have to worry about copyright and software support. Maybe there was just never any reason to change some part of their legacy system to use some newfangled format, or maybe it's just because some library still defaults to GIF and nobody cares.

God is actually trying to exterminate all whites since we know they need do not do so good outside

>Deflate your *benis*
ftfy.

And thank you, you Siberian chink asshole: I lost a magnificent boner because of you.

Attached: Spurdo.jpg (1600x900, 102K)

If you want a real reason it is because concrete absorbes heat quickly during the day and slowly lets the heat out overnight. That is why at night I can be a comfy 20 degrees cooler than a city that is 40 miles away. I do not know if this is why heat is drawn to subhuman cities. I would need to look more into the geography of each area, see if they are in basins, ect.

Attached: media dishonesty.jpg (1280x1440, 1.28M)

Simple user...Heat is based and racist, dont be dumb...

I imagine the energy density of a city contributes something as well. You can literally feel the air warm up as you drive in to NYC from NJ, and it's not like that part of NJ is rural or anything. And the Hudson River can have some pretty good winds going on, along with cooler water from the north flowing in to modulate the temps.

Heat index was 113 a couple hours ago, holy fuck It's hot as a mother fucker right now. I'm actually starting to think this global warming thing might be real. The heat is making me dizzy which is cool because It feels like I'm taking drugs.

There are alot of jews in the cities. Is it them?

Probably. They're usually too cheap to upgrade infrastructure to be energy-efficient, and they'll write laws so that they can cheat around regulations. The entire energy output of a single law firm could probably heat half of a Canadian province.

> I lost a magnificent boner because of you.
No problem, I have years of experience with this

Urban heat island effect. If the thermometers giving those readings were located somewhere that isn't on an airfield being hit by airplane exhaust, the temps would be 5-10 degrees lower.

It's inverse. Low real estate value of the shittiest areas drew them there.

fake I am in south texas and it wasn't even that hot today

Texas is a myth. It doesn't exist.

Yes, it's the heat generated by friction of their hand rubbing

you should delete this

Attached: 1523506398377.png (412x425, 284K)

/thread

>The entire energy output of a single law firm could probably heat half of a Canadian province.
Still not enough to pay for a pound of ground found in canada

Attached: th.jpg (474x548, 63K)

I don't know about a whole 10 degrees but here are temps from around Florida pulled off APRS from weather stations around the state. Then again its almost 20:00 so things are bound to get cooler

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-21_19-53-42.png (1350x639, 305K)

>ground food
>posts steaks
what the fuck is this niggery

Urban heat island. A very basic and well-known weather phenomena.

>Are foreign agents using geat machines or is god turning the ovens on?
Yes they tilted earth and made it spin around the sun. Every single year around summer time northern hemisphere gets hot. WTF right?

Because reality is stranger than fiction and they are hell spawn.

>The scale is misleading
>Narrow false-color palette selected
>Temp scale is shifted right (no 60's or 70's representation)
>Spatial resolution of the map is poor
>Many areas are missing data, but the poor spatial resolution averages missing data
>Cities have a very high albedo; natural vegetation has a low albedo
>Cities have high absorbance of sunlight and by virtue of artificial surfaces, transforms all EMR that hits its surface into infra red EMR and is refracted as heat soak
>Cities stay hotter longer due to energy absorbtion
>Humans that are pro-global warming have been disingenuous with where they place their weather stations, often times on top of buildings or large parking lots that absorb more heat

Literally because concrete

You considered the effect of crowding among oppressed and poor folks? Didn't think so.

the latter.

YEAH. BUT HEAT WILL BE THE LAST OF YOUR PROBLEMS SOON.