Brute force is the only way to solve problems. If it didn’t work, you didn’t use enough of it. Prove me wrong

Brute force is the only way to solve problems. If it didn’t work, you didn’t use enough of it. Prove me wrong
>pro-tip: you can’t

Attached: 2A3565F3-8F13-4F9E-AC97-2A130F445E04.jpg (1125x913, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

traditionalright.com/victoria/
traditionalright.com/resources/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Athena beats Aries. Cunning and considered application of force will usually prevail over headstrong brute force

Athena was a woman and belonged in the kitchen barefoot

Attached: 01535541-821F-47B9-AAF4-1AD39B5C5299.jpg (720x550, 50K)

lol at your small penor

Attached: 1560838668534.jpg (1000x604, 72K)

I just did

>jewish fairy tales

Also always burp loudly around people who may not respect you. Don’t even use words and kick asses

how intellectually inferior and insecure

If a fly lands on your balls, only then do you realize that not everything can be brute force - some internet guy. (2019)

Thog like rocksmash, thog like

Violence is not the answer.
Violence is the question.
The answer is "Yes."

Brute force can sometimes kick down a locked door, but knowledge is a skeleton key.

in mathematics some problems can only be solved using brute force, but there are plenty of problems that can be solved using tricks.

Until your enemy has more brute force than you. Pretty sure you’re not fond of the outcome of WW2

Of you have the key, then it’s not a problem now is it?

Needs more brute force

Brute force isn’t strictly physical. Brute force hacking doesn’t mean you shove your fist through a computer

Dick sucking is the only way to solve problems. If it didn’t work, you didn’t do enough of it. Prove me wrong
>pro-tip: you can’t

If the the problem is your being a faggot? Brute force would surely be more effective.

If the the problem is you being a meathead? Dick sucking would surely be more effective.

Based.
Nothing inportant was founded only by peace, love and compassion.
Brute force is the only option valuable

>inportant
*important

Brute force is not the only way but is a way that can work is some situations

Shit tier: wits
Good tier: brute Force
Great tier: intelligent brute

U faggot son lmaoing @ ur gay

Try cleaning your ears using a q-tip using brute force.

Pro tip- you're not one

>God tier: Intelligent Brute Force
>IBF
I stand with the IBF movement

Q-tips aren’t for cleaning your ears you pussy boi, battery acid or nothing at all

The usefulness of force relies entirely on the situation. Had Hitler used brute force during his rise to power the NSDAP would have been banned by the Weimar Republic, and Hitler and the other senior political leaders of the party would have been arrested and possibly executed for treason. The only reason why he wasn't given a lengthy prision sentence after the beer hall putsch was because the prosecutors were conservative Germans sympathetic to Hitlers cause.

>Hey guiz, remember that time in that movie that this happened? It's total proof that that's how it works IRL.

What does global warming have to do with this?

What does the holocaust have to do with this?

What does Israel have to do with this?

Top fucking kek

Big slow muscle man has the same non muscle weaknesses as a small fast skinny man. But yea, sure, continue to be trapped in this one extreme to the other duality crap and miss the point. Instead, lets just go back to the division between the smart and the strong and further polarize it so we continue fighting ourselves! That makes perfect sense! Oh wait..that's how the fuck we ended up in this shit situation in the first damn place. The separation of the warrior from the sage.

If you unwrap a culture, its politics, its slogans, you’ll find that its politics begin from a barrel of a gun. Might really does makes right, every single time.

Brute force made a game btw

Attached: Untitled.png (460x215, 102K)

No nation has ever been founded on peace and love. Join the I.B.F. League today!

You misunderstand, brute force can be applied intelligently.

see op; you didn't use enough force.

Dear leaf
>see

>implying brute force only means punching

Moving or blowing on the fly might work, but shaking your balls around and swatting the fly WILL work

How did I know it was going to be a mutt before even opening this thread.

>spend 100 units of effort increasing brute force
>opponent spends 10 units of effort increasing cunning and still beats you
losing game

Because it shows the flag without ever getting in the thread? What is this a trick question you dog cunt?

What is 'brute force', in contrast to what? Do you mean literally just a humans muscles? That's plain stupid.

>he doesn't browse by catalogue

lol you might actually be double digit IQ

I love Jow Forums so fucking much.

I’m here to make threads not lurk you fucking twat, join the IBF league before I forcefully fuck your asshole

cringe

Attached: t1.png (986x708, 1011K)

Why are roo posters such utter garbage?

>weeb treating this as an RTS
Weebs get out

>no argument
brute force does not scale well because resources in reality are finite. you should be able to understand this basic concept without having to compare it to your childrens video games

hello Marinetti called he said "le donne gay, mi piace il penne"

this is true only if you care about being efficient which is a very urbanite (jewish) thing to do

yes I do think we actually shouldn't have discovered how to make fire and heat up our food

Q predicted this.

Not so, if you can expend fewer resources to defeat brute force.

let me rephrase what I meant: our cognitive development was a mistake

Enlightened.

Correct.

It's a conundrum.

Brute force isn't the only way to solve problems plenty of problems can be solved without using force.

Why does everything have to be black and white? IBF. Intelligently applied Brute Force

What the hell is Jow Forums doing in Jow Forums?? This is a place for the JIDF, glow niggers, and larpers to hang out.

Then why didn't you punch your computer instead of making this stupid post, faggot? I'm not buying your LARP. You made this post to LARP as chad but it's clear you're a chicken nugget scoon and probably a nuggo too.

Ola irmao, voce fala portugues?
lmao

*sits on your balls*

Attached: image.jpg (640x641, 40K)

It is probably true that he is not a chad and it is also probably true that you are not either and it is also probably true that neither am i one, but fuck wouldnt it be cool if you could just masturbate til death

>If it didn’t work, you didn’t use enough of it.

Yes it's called PLUUUUUUS ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1511279183298.jpg (225x350, 40K)

Seems that you’re regarding brute force as purely physical. A IBF strategy would essentially seek the most straight forward method that works, then bank on that exclusively with out diverting energy or man power to anything else unless it’s absolutely necessary to keep your method of choice going.

kek

Attached: violence.png (1543x719, 377K)

What kind of shit argument is this? Do you let the mosquito sit on your balls as you devise a plan to neutralize it with surgical precision or do you shake the mosquito off immediately and then neutralize it by any means?

Attached: 834B39CC-C0F2-4112-8A6A-2EF58F45A09D.jpg (969x563, 154K)

can't argue with this now can we?

Where do you apply this force?

Attached: 4DB49B49-3329-47E5-BD5C-5AB806BDB55F.jpg (474x777, 32K)

Otto van Bismarck made Germany the most powerful it ever was with guile and slight of hand. Wilhelm II then just chimped out like a retard in WWI thinking Germany was stronk enough to win. Hitler destroyed it once again by his autistic obsession with brute force (alienating Eastern European nations hostile to the Soviets who may have been useful allies because of his dumb ideological insistence on treating them like shit).

Attached: otto von bismarck.jpg (734x1000, 279K)

Leave space out of this.

How do you apply this force? (Pic related) do you even 4GW?

traditionalright.com/victoria/
traditionalright.com/resources/

Attached: 56A71D62-110D-4508-AB77-D28BBF743C8E.jpg (564x900, 163K)

Brute Force is what Hitler lost to.

Attached: sovietstrats.jpg (700x661, 119K)

Where does this force come from? How is it organized and disciplined? What is it’s purpose and goals?

Technically you are correct, that if the entire world was unified in pursuing the same goal with the use of force. But then why would it need force?

Yes, and it could have been avoided.

This is exactly how fucking things should be. Action. Not words, not appeal to emotions. Just action and fucking results.

of course it could have. point being that he fucked with those willing to commit to a strategy that banked everything for the sake of victory. unwavering, overwhelming force.

Bill burr said it the best, we basically mcdonalds’d the fuck out of them

Of course. I wasn't disputing that brute force is effective. The point is that some aesthetic devotion to a particular kind of power is strange and self-destructive. All that matters is that the goal is achieved. Hitler was in many ways a shrewd Machiavellian (his post-Putsch political career is a great example) but, being ideologically devoted to certain principles of the brutality of nature, he shot himself in the foot by pursuing less advantageous courses of action.

Nazi Germany wouldn't have existed without idiot, incompetent Hitler and his wonderful speeches, so no, it couldn't have been avoided.

>be me
>get hungry
>"Last time I ate, I still ended up getting hungry."

Attached: 20 pizzas.png (186x234, 64K)

This user is the prime example of a basic bitch low level initiate that must be taught what power is and where it originates from. That it is not something that exists in some material realm to be observed from history separate from the overall dynamics of human condition

Attached: 0D22BDEC-89BC-4B2F-BD17-8C952113324E.jpg (528x750, 31K)

Every single one of the laws in that book can be applied with brute force. You're thinking of brute force as merely physical strength, this is a mistake.

That's true it's worked in history many times and then rich people made up laws and Jews changed the culture

Would Diana beat Mars, though? Athena won because the Greeks valued cunning over strength, which is why they love Odysseus. Romans, when they took in the Greek myths, learned different lessons from them. Ulysses, the Roman version of Odysseus, is a disliked figure for his trickery, and abuse of guest rights and trust.

But the Romans beat the Greeks. Strength beat cunning.

Minerva, not Diana, reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Remember lads, subscribe to Brute Force

ill use brute force on your mothers whore asshole

brute force cant make me think youre right

We could argue if it's right or not, and in the end a bullet in your head could leave the argument won by default, wouldn't you agree?

what does jewish IQ have to do with this?

ya its called state monopoly of violence

This user gets it.

None of your examples involves brute force, which contradicts statements in the OP post