Why are niggers so insecure when it comes down to inventions?

Why are niggers so insecure when it comes down to inventions?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190721-235030_YouTube.jpg (1015x245, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/droXDWFdWAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot to post link
youtu.be/droXDWFdWAg

>Why
It's perfectly reasonable for niggers to be insecure about nigger achievement.

So they steal credit lmao

/thread

Black people invented the peanut. You're welcome. I don't think they have anything to be insecure about.

That spic cuck is annoying

i can leave without peanut so can we please round up black peoples and their "peanut invention" and send them to africa?
hell give them the patent too.
i am sure every american is agree with me.

because they never did anything except peanut butter

So he's not even black?

because they're niggers.

insecure about everything, history included

The first semi conductor micro chip was invented with a peanut

black invention memetic started with Jews pushing that bullshit through the naacp

Niggers get false credit for all kinds of inventions in the US. Even peanut butter, the most famous nigger invention, was actually invented by the Aztecs. Nonetheless, at least 90% of Americans believe that peanut butter was invented by George Washington Carver.

isnt peanut butters creation traced back to the Aztecs?

Yes.

He didn’t even invent that. George Washington Carver just sold peanut oil to put in your hair, and peanuts as a cure for tuberculosis. Yet he remains the most accomplished nigger scientist of all time.

Nice try racisms. It was the black George Washington.

He’s a spic nigger mutt

>smushing one ingredient is an invention

Where did this meme come from?

Attached: 1563459794013m.jpg (1024x679, 55K)

They steal everything

wi wuz kangz an sheiit nigga i swear 2 god me fuckin family man they was from egypt look at they skin man they black hey you think you know man like im saying man we tryna go space n shit man like fuck man nigga these goddamn white peple man i ain't sayin man these white peple be ruinin our lives mane shit mane lemme lemme tell you mane my gran grandmama she part Egyptian mane you tellin me little king ta tu ta tut thats my great great great great great grandpa mane and you tellin me that these goddamn egyptians ain't black shit nigga

Attached: 1563552568822.jpg (920x960, 85K)