It's pretty obvious that most edgelords in this board hate America. So why haven't you left yet?

It's pretty obvious that most edgelords in this board hate America. So why haven't you left yet?

Attached: 7478434.jpg (1080x1076, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debt_of_developing_countries
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm really getting sick of this stupid web site. 4 chan is cool but the people who use it are retards. You cant even have a conversation here every reply is just angry memes like "nigger" "kike" "leaf" etc. Is that how you idiots talk to people in real life? No wonder nobody here has a job or a girl friend.

I dont get it though whats the point of this place if every body just says the same thing every time. I thought it would be funny cause you guys make all the memes but all you do is call eachother names

Stale pasta leaf

Attached: 12DEEA67-D8C9-4FA8-BDB8-FD8E84424689.jpg (533x800, 166K)

>shit boomer meme with leftist wall of text meme pasted on top of it

shut up you nigger kike leaf

> 1 post

>So why haven't you left yet?
There's no place left to go thanks to the Jews and capitalism.

Attached: 1527142244573.gif (320x240, 827K)

Nigger kike leave go back to plebbit

He has a point though.

Imagine if leftists were telling rightists to leave America. How come it's usually the right that resorts to this tactic?

America isn't the most right-wing country in the world. You might prefer Saudi Arabia if you hate fags, women and atheists.

Based.

>There's no place left to go thanks to the Jews and capitalism.
North Korea?
You won't find any kikes or capitalism there.

Kys

America is a worthless cultural whore and I'm just using her for money.

The laws referred to in op's post are very recent ones. The laws rightists refer to are founding laws.

Attached: 1509937099033m.jpg (679x1024, 150K)

Already occupied. Korea belongs to Koreans.

>be liberal
>come upon successful conservative society
>jewishly fuck it up
>"hehe if you don't like the tranny shithole I forced on you then leave!"
>except whenever people actually try to leave you throw a shitfit of epic proportions because you don't pay taxes and they do and your shithole can't fund itself

Leaf will now respond to you with stale Native American memes about how the Algonquins are the true rulers of America

The only pro Americans on Jow Forums at this point are fucking spics. So when are you going back Paco

Attached: 1553730400351.jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

>Imagine if leftists were telling rightists to leave America
Why would I need to imagine this?
That's literally what they were doing when obama was elected.

>The laws rightists refer to are founding laws.
I'm pretty sure that sucking up to Saudi Arabia and getting involved in Middle Eastern conflicts was not part of founding law.

Attached: Trump Loves Islamism.jpg (1200x630, 103K)

I'd gladly return to Europe if it weren't full of shitskins and run by kikes, not that they'd want Amerilards in the first place.

That response is a non-starter.

Bullshit, We hate our government not our country.

There are some white defectors there though.

I actually prefer America because we can put shitskins in camps and refuse service to faggots like you.

>come upon successful conservative society
Early America was successful ... for wealthy slave-owners. It was not so good for slaves or whites who could not afford slaves.

No one brings up American foreign policy in these memes because every American knows both sides of the coin are guilty of fuckups in this arena. If a leftist tried to put that shit up it's too easy to show where the glass house is.

>Leaf will now respond to you with stale Native American memes about how the Algonquins are the true rulers of America
Why would I say that? That's wrong.
Algonquins don't rightfully own all of North America, just the portion on this map.

Attached: ExpPolAlgonquinTerritoryMap768x992.gif (768x992, 67K)

*was
I think you meant

Attached: The boomer.jpg (750x813, 404K)

It was decent for non-slaveowners because there was enough land to go around because most people were farmers then

Attached: 1552849844209.png (884x728, 128K)

>Why would I need to imagine this?
>That's literally what they were doing when obama was elected.
Really? I never saw any of that on TV.

Reads like a conversation with mom

However

>no auto
>"thinking about my kids ability to have kids"

He should probably get into a position where he can have kids before worrying about them lol. Typical muhlennial.

The American left hate their bourgeois, not their country.

WTF DID YOU SAY?

Attached: AE04EB64-6127-421B-B39B-6381F0453FB8.jpg (600x622, 47K)

>There are some white people in North Korea so white people should move there en masse
No, North Korea belongs to Koreans and inflicting a demographic change like that is unethical.

There are plenty of brown people in camps in Saudi Arabia. Just as Loujain al-Hathloul

Whats the point when your kids will be discriminated to make room for diversity?
Please Zoomer say no more.

Because we're not giving it to you, sadsack. Nazis and fagfederates aren't Americans. Nazis can never be Americans.

Attached: 5OVSMNM.jpg (572x960, 25K)

Ok? Why would I go there when we do it here too?

strawman gotta straw

Thanks. I was looking for this pic. Do you also have the John pasta?

No we the left hate canadigger asswipes with shit on their teeth.

>leftist
You were just advocating for colonialism you brainless LARPer.

>Committing Jew-style breeding genocide against gooks is unethical.
No.

Attached: Oppai.jpg (533x800, 70K)

>. Nazis and fagfederates aren't Americans.
Nither are you Shlomo.

Attached: at least we are not epeaking german.jpg (1068x1182, 356K)

Yes, it is. At least you admit that your motives are Jewish.

In Saudi Arabia, they also hate atheists, Jews and women. That's why.

Sure i am. By birth. Neeners ya fuckin swine

Imagine being so braindead you can't take two seconds to comprehend the op and just assume he is against you like a bot. This is the best the discordniggers are sending here

Most whites couldn't afford slaves during the slave trade. Who told you Americans would suffer if every white man didn't have a pet nigger? How even what why did you come to that conclusion? Wtf? The majority of the northerners didn't need or have slaves, and only the southern plantation owners relied on slavery for their businesses. If the northerners needed slaves they wouldn't have started the fucking civil war and free the slaves you idiot, it would have lost them too much money were this the truth.

Attached: 1500471874070.jpg (861x849, 275K)

>Implying that American leftists hate Canada.
LOL No.

Because when you hit 14 years old, you become a edgelord, when you hit 16 you become a communist, when you hit 20, you become a acclerationist, when you hit 30, you become a American boomer

I don't hate women and plenty of people here hate jews. Are you getting tired of doing this yet?

"Breeding genocide" is not colonialism. It's victory. It's called being an alpha male.

>By birth.

Attached: found another one.gif (176x276, 488K)

So the fuck what? Nothing is more American than telling a wannabe tyrant to fuck the fuck off. This country is built on popular revolt...against tyrannical assholes. It's in our DNA asshole.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Are you implying that it was wrong for the Yayoi people to pound Jomon ass to make Japanese people?

Shitskins have their own countries that are majority shitskin and not being flooded by replacement levels of illegal immigrants. Whites don’t. Amerindians are such a vanishingly small group it’s irrelevant, but they have their own shitskin reserves too.

When will lefties learn to make memes under 500 words.

Also nice bait i rate 8/8

Yep. By birth sudamerigger shitlord. By fucking birth. Muah

That's great. Try reading next time so you don't rant like an idiot to the person on your side though. People might actually respect you then.

>I don't hate women
You should. Women suck. Men are over 9,000 times better than women. Women are only good for having kids. Too bad they suck at raising them.

Attached: MABTW.jpg (480x645, 222K)

Thanks for acknowledging that whites are entitled to all of Europe and shitskins don’t belong there.

Are you calling the Hebrew schizophrenic? Because if you are those trips didnt went to waste.
>Yep. By birth
Like this Brit (pic related)

Attached: Tommy Robinson.jpg (840x1122, 237K)

>Shitskins have their own countries that are majority shitskin and not being flooded by replacement levels of illegal immigrants.
Shitskin countries are actually being overrun by chinks at the moment.

The only way to stop chink imperialism is to drag chink women back to our man caves for forced breeding.

too much work..
there isn't anywhere better with an internet connection.

It's colonialist and it's absolutely genocide.

I was joking.

The colonization of North America would have been better if all of it was breeding colonization, like in Latin America.

>Two of them say "it's the law"
>One says "it's illegal"
Laws change. Jim Crow was once the law. Prohibition was once the law. Saying to just accept something and stop fighting "because it's the law" is just like telling a kid to not fight back because he's already losing so there's no point in trying anymore. The laws have nothing to do with America. America is the SYSTEM that allows us to create AND CHANGE laws when we realize how shitty they were.

>Brown people will be here after us
This is outright threatening genocide of white people. Per UN regulations and supreme court precedent regarding the first amendment not extending to the incitement of violence and the legal precedent of genocide being defined as violence -- this poster is actually illegal to display.

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s.

Attached: beanbagbuccaneers.jpg (587x327, 44K)

It's also the manliest form of genocide ever. Imagine exterminating a race using only your cock. Alpha as fuck.

>>THIS IS AMERIC--

Attached: sgx111alp -- 0914 -- asv111jka'.jpg (1382x720, 272K)

>This is outright threatening genocide of white people. Per UN regulations and supreme court precedent regarding the first amendment not extending to the incitement of violence and the legal precedent of genocide being defined as violence -- this poster is actually illegal to display.
Whatever dude. Civilization was started by brown Mesopotamians. "White genocide" would just create neo-Mesopotamia.

Nobody else wants their worthless asses

I like eating beans because I like to force women to smell my farts.

It's colonialism and therefore unethical.

Attached: 1563248533395.jpg (819x894, 71K)

Attached: 1548526928149.jpg (2048x1366, 768K)

Very few of us "hate America" ANTIFA.
We see you.
We don't hate America. We hate cuntlings like yourself who'd rather turn America into a Brown shithole like every brown country to have ever existed.

>>Upset at users on website
>>Doesn't post red-pills
This is your own fault you lazy nigger.

Attached: ixf111qij -- 0537 -- uca111cpu'.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

Why do you post the same comment, hundreds of times a day?
Report this comment, please. It is spammed, daily.
The only good thing about it is that you can always tell an ANTIFA shill thread because this is always the top or near top comment.

Attached: fc4.jpg (1834x1366, 1.29M)

>Blacks without whites
... except for the whites demanding debt payments.
>Whites Without Blacks
... except the blacks being used as debt slaves and a source of cheap labor.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debt_of_developing_countries

You are never making another successful copypasta Leaf.
Never again. This was it. It is over.

Attached: 1553136509010.png (510x500, 145K)

Was it unethical for the Romans to barge into Celtic territory and donkey punch them in the ass?

Attached: Roman.png (1024x950, 977K)

>We hate cuntlings like yourself who'd rather turn America into a Brown shithole like every brown country to have ever existed.
Brown people invented civilization itself.

San Francisco stopped being part of America a long time ago...

Attached: hgfjdhnymjhj.png (765x960, 774K)

It's like Ancient Rome all over again!

There is no coincidences. Only the pattern.

Attached: Berlin was a liberal hotbed.jpg (920x1200, 207K)

should had included you on this one

>So why haven't you left yet?
Because no other country wants them.

Yes?

Google “ bacha bazi” shot like this has Been going on in Afghanistan for centuries! The fags have have embraced it and are now trying to normalize it in the West.

Attached: 1563647459640.jpg (704x704, 86K)

I'm just waiting for the signal...

Attached: hlu111bqg -- 0659 -- vsq111les'.png (612x432, 197K)

Attached: and don't come back.png (1260x658, 528K)

sumbody gunna get raked

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.

I wonder if it isnt too late.

Attached: My Spirit will rise from the grave and whole world will know that I was right.jpg (423x435, 53K)

Say what you will about interpretation.
But interpretation changes.
But the original text remains.

> So why haven't you left yet?

There is nothing "unclaimed", no "new world" to escape to.

it actually rings true, sadly.