So she's dead, right?

Attached: Truth baseder winsburg.jpg (1080x1440, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

updurns.com/catalog/cremation-urns/wood-urns.html
businessinsider.com/padma-lakshmi-shares-photo-rbg-from-dinner-with-ruth-bader-ginsburg-2019-7
cnn.com/videos/us/2018/08/22/ruth-bader-ginsburg-exercise-routine.cnn
youtu.be/Hhc_Xgz0-rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not sure, but she's obviously not well enough to even be seen in public because of the obvious questions it would create.

She's been dead for almost 7 months. She hasn't been seen since January.

They're keeping her corpse on ice until they beat Trump (won't happen) then they will pretend like she just died, and then put a new D justice.

how difficult would it be for a DC journalist to answer this question??

That "recital" she "attended"... her glasses and gavel were on top of a traditional Jewish wooden urn. The end.

They won't even ask the question.

link?

She’s a sex robot now. New models arriving shortly

They would avoid it and call anyone that questions it is a BIGOT Racist, Misogynist. It’s a shame we don’t have real journos anymore.

21 Dec 2018, we all know this.

thats a very weird theory

updurns.com/catalog/cremation-urns/wood-urns.html
It was a funeral.

Attached: Ginsburg-robe-e1549382075649.jpg (1582x977, 195K)

Attached: 25632541.png (1138x183, 158K)

So she really did attend that event.

Attached: aiportraits_1563760492.jpg (1024x512, 95K)

I was at a Republican Party Dinner in Vermont several months ago. The speaker let it slip Trump will get another pick in the spring. That bitch is dead. A deal was made to let the voters fight over it in 2020.

Since last year.

I'm not sure she was ever alive at this point. Every time you see the kike, she is a hunched over mess.

Attached: 1562633139883.jpg (451x489, 68K)

thanks

So I believe... her makeup was a little ashy so she was photo shy. How kind of her to give a robe, glasses and gavel for the evening!

Fuck maybe you should retire if you look like youre inches away from the kiss of death

Attached: new pick coming.jpg (630x409, 81K)

how the fuck?
one vote . . . only one vote made the difference on the census question. how can this be allowed?

404'd
Record is no longer there, please provide actual link.

What?

Haha we buttfucked their shitty shared hosting with 10 views or something. Just look for wooden urns. It was only an example.

No. Just very quite and camera shy.

I have a mind blower for you: the supreme court isn't in the constitution at all and the founding fathers would shit themselves if an unelected court voted itself the authority to overturn legislation

>only an example
You are using it as a source to claim her death. I don't doubt something shady is going on, but both of those sources are trash.
Googling 'wooden urns' is about as helpful as you'd think, and even backtracking over Winchester County's records site gives nothing.
You got something a little less... uhh... crap?

Who is supposed to judge

If any of you actually believe that she is dead and they are keeping it a secret then you might be retarded. At the very least behind the bell curve.

>t. Shillcuck.

Attached: 321d186300871f63e0aba3d583d00e36-imagepng.png (426x309, 97K)

1. Legislation isn't supposed to be 100s of pages long and require a law degree and a clerk doing 100s of hours of research to interpret
2. If it's not in the constitution it's supposed to be up to the states. The federal government should be running very little. Even a standing military is problematic. All the grey area debatable topics like faggot marriage and marijuana is supposed to be up to the states. The states should be individually deciding how legal disputes should be dealt with

She should resign due to incompetence.
Perhaps impeachment

she was

Why are you expecting the mainstream media to rat out their jewess goddess?

you call up her office and ask when her next public appearance will be.

new, prolly fake:
businessinsider.com/padma-lakshmi-shares-photo-rbg-from-dinner-with-ruth-bader-ginsburg-2019-7

Attached: 66495797_494756904657350_19107258628707837_n.jpg (1080x1349, 134K)

Where on earth is Ruth bader ginsburg

Would you look at that

Cameras are not allowed in the supreme court for a reason - there are no justices that are hukannany longer. Instead there is a gaggle of law clerks and reptiles slithering around the halls like a scene from XCOM. In fact, the supreme court is more off limits than area 51
It is area 0, where the root of all insanity lies

cnn.com/videos/us/2018/08/22/ruth-bader-ginsburg-exercise-routine.cnn

are you this guy?

Nope, she's at Area 51 and doing just fine. They are putting her head in a jar and keeping her brain fresh

RBG will be on the supreme court for the next thousand years

Attached: 1547230905016.jpg (686x814, 348K)

Don't know why if this doesn't work...
John Lovitz The big check out
youtu.be/Hhc_Xgz0-rc

You're right, I should have known better.
This place doesn't even try anymore. People didn't even try to find out about the Notre Dame fire. It's become another normie site for memes, degenerate bullshit, and transvestites.

HELLO I AM SUPREME COURT JUSTICE RUTH BADER GINSBURG.
ON NOVEMBER 7TH I FELL, CRACKING 3 OF MY RIBS, WHICH REQUIRED ME
TO BE HOSPITALIZED.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IT WAS THEN DISCOVERED THAT I NEEDED PARTS OF MY LUNGS REMOVED
BECAUSE OF STAGE 4 CANCEROUS NODULES. ALL OF THIS WAS QUITE
STRESSFUL AND VERY WORRYING THANKS TO MY ADVANCED AGE OF 86
YEARS.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SINCE THEN IT HAS BEEN 8 MONTHS SINCE I HAVE BEEN SEEN IN PUBLIC.
THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA HAS BEEN CAUGHT MULTIPLE TIMES LYING ABOUT
ME MAKING APPEARANCES USING OLD PICTURES OF ME WALKING THROUGH
AIRPORTS. AND I HAVE CONSISTENTLY CANCELLED ALL OF MY APPOINTMENTS
THAT I HAVE PLANNED IN MY ITINERARY.
ALSO THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING DONE ON MY BIRTHDAY OF MARCH
15TH. NO ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM MY FAMILY OR FROM MYSELF. NO PHOTOS
OF ME...NOTHING.
DESPITE ALL OF THIS, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE SEEMS TO WANT TO INVESTIGATE
MY HEALTH CONDITION. NO ONE GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL IS ASKING PROOF OF
MY WELL BEING. THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS QUICK TO LABEL ANY AVERAGE
JOE SHMOE THAT QUESTIONS ANY OF THIS AS A CONSPIRACY THEORIST.

you know
i was doubtful at first,
but then you used all of those minus signs
now, i'm sold