I'm 18. Am I gonna be dead before shit really hits the fan or is my life gonna suck soon?

I'm 18. Am I gonna be dead before shit really hits the fan or is my life gonna suck soon?

Attached: thecollapse.jpg (1536x817, 396K)

In less than 20 years, friend, you will live to see the rise and installment of the Antichrist.

Remember this.

Attached: 0A015106-6D09-4A20-B5DC-902388877F76.jpg (800x800, 96K)

I never used to never give a fuck about shit like this, now I have a kid.

look at the time line - life was better in the 00s which was worse than the 90s which was worse than the 80s which was worse in the 70s...
it's as good as it's going to get for you right now; so enjoy it while you can here and now

Shit hitting the fan is going to be really, really, really, nightmarish bad. So hope for just the shitty life senpai.

sounds like japan

How do you know that it will happen in less than 20 years, times have been far more degenerate than these.

20 years is my barometer as well, for what it's worth. Long enough for the boomers to die off, and the immigration completes into the west that whites become a minority in *democratic* nations. Finishing off with a 1 in 100 economic crises, which is inevitable as our interest rates are already the lowest they can be and our monetary supply has been inflating away from real wages for the past 40 years.

Well it’s teally going to suck soon. We are on the cusp of some really amazing tech that is going to do away with a lot of jobs. Jobs are important because they are the way nobodies accumulate wealth and raise their station in life. 3D printing, automation, self diving vehicles, limited AI, and blockchain technology are going to do away with most careers, and that’s not a good thing. The fruits of these technologies will not be distributed equally, and if you haven’t already acquired wealth you will no longer have the means to do so. Ever. We are in the transition period to an age of techno feudalism, so you’d best secure a patron.

But that doesn't prove that the antichrist is coming.

it is already here, this is babylon, mother of prostitutes and it rides the beast

Could you elaborate?

I wouldn't do any of that shit I get fired for calling out niggers and women for being lazy fucks all the time and they'll probably kill me and rape my butt cuz they'll know I'm a fucking G and they gotta watch out and my butthole is real supple

kek look at the population demographics for every third world shit skin nation. then go ahead and look at the estimates for what diversity has done to every once white western nation and then you tell me how good you think things are going to be in 10-20-30 years

Forget about 20 years , 2030 is the maximum date for when everything goes to hell.

The early created cryptos like bitcoin , litecoin or monero will have an inflation rate near of 0.001% more or less.
The bastards that have been ruling us inflating our currencies to hell and destroying our economies will need to go full cashless slave caste society or will fall.

The conflict is coming before that and the entire 2020s will be about it.

Immigration , cultural bullshit , and even political troubles are all ways to hide the true problem happening bellow which is the monetary system fucking everything up.

none of that tech is going to do anything major anytime soon. I take it you're young as not that long ago the earliest millennials also had a rosy view of what all the hot new tech was going to do to the world. and well here we are and barely anything has changed oh except of course for the percentage of whites that make up the population. the funny thing is i laugh when even the lefties talk about memories of things like the 80's as depicted in say Stranger Things, when they are too stupid to realize the major difference is the massive reduction in the white population caused almost all of the problems society is now faced with daily

Not 20 years, its too soon, fortunately.
I think we have 50 to 100 years at most before it ACTUALLY happens.
What's going on now is just a flash in the pan.

8 years.

No, i’m in my late 30s and have either invested or worked in most of the fields I described. Multimedia 3D printing is almost ready. We’ll have it figured out for most consumer level products in the next few years. Blockchain tech is going to get rid of a lot of white collar jobs, and the impact will start to be felt in the next 5 years. It’s coming much quicker than you know, and the people who can’t adapt will be left behind. Globalization did in factory workers, but advances in tech are going to impact the professional class.

18 here too. I think civil unrest will occur in 10 years and violence in another 10 probably.

Saved

Attached: 1563283204173.png (507x540, 64K)

I think Nostradamus predicted the antichrist would take considerable power on the world stage around 2040-2045. Most likely already walks among us. I believe he said from a country bordering the Caspian sea.

Attached: _102943713_caspian_map_976.jpg (976x549, 45K)

no it isn't you'll be long dead by the time it happens

literally 2000yrs of black magick culminated into today's world. they set the stage for his arrival. these are the end times; the end of an era. maybe there will be a purge, but maybe not. I'm afraid OP's pic could come to pass as more and more westerners abandon Christianity and unknowingly submit to lucifer. luckily there's enough true christians doing god's work that this event won't come to pass without resistance. soon everyone will know the truth and be forced to pick a side. god will win. this has all been prophesied.

what are his tax policies

Haha oh man, you're gonna fuckin love when the global financial collapse hits, and alternative currencies start skyrocketing as they aren't as affected by fractional reserve buggery.
You're really gonna love when the banks lock down the global currency and make it so you aren't allowed to trade things online if you have the wrong opinions, and alternative currencies get confiscated just as Gold was.
Buckle up son!

anyone else sad that people who were born before 9/11 are allowed to vote now?
I'm sad for them having never known a childhood without snapchat & for all of us having their retarded view of society as a viable opinion through votes.

Whoa to those whom sow seeds of doubt for their's is in question but not in full doubt you'll reap what thy sow in the end

that post was prophetic. 2013 seems like a far better time compared to now.

>Most likely already walks among us.
H-hi there. Dont mind me

The 90s were demonstrably better than the 80s.

Everyone thinks they live in the end times. This malaise is personal and self-inflicted. Quit waiting around for something to happen to you and go out and make the world you wish to see.

Most of the anons on pol today shit on one politician or another. The funny thing is, whether it be AOC or Trump, politicians and people in power are affecting change and fulfilling their visions.

Make a vision and fulfill it. Don’t expect for something to make you more than you are. Quit waiting for the end times and create them yourself or, even better, create a real utopia.

Attached: 1D92BF88-3DF2-47FB-974C-CA8E13B4ED9A.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

>Everyone thinks they live in the end times.

I'm sure there were many Romans who thought they were clever every time they said this as their civilization gradually collapsed.

> none of that tech is going to do anything major anytime soon. I take it you're young as not that long ago the earliest millennials also had a rosy view of what all the hot new tech was going to do to the world.

Smarter (much smarter) people than you think otherwise. Technology has been advancing very quickly. It is very impressive what we are doing as compared to, say, 1980.

well if you think about it, real wages have remained static for the last 40 years or so, while income inequality has risen with a rise in inflation. people are able to buy less, everything becomes more expensive.

>every time they said this as their civilization gradually collapsed.
nobody says this on the way up. It's people able to detect they're leaving their kids a worse world than the one they inherited. less opportunity, higher taxes, more expensive things.

Thanks for making me feel old user

Not only that but the system is causing a return to neofeudalism since direct taxes such as income tax are not updated accordingly to inflation since politicians want more people paying them.

So wages are worth less and more and more people are paying more taxes.

Wages relative to gold have collapsed massively in every western country since 1972 taxes increasind massively.
Shit has been becoming bad for a long time , we are just realizing now because it has become unbearable.

Normies are realizing it too subconsiously which is why the left normies support the destruction of the system subconsioucly by giving gibs to everyone and why the right wing normies want a saviour to rescue them and bring them to better times.

Attached: bubble.jpg (567x548, 83K)

Every mention of Antichrist in the Bible is plural. There is no physical single Antichrist as the beasts of Revelations are symbols of systems/world orders

>The 90s were demonstrably better than the 80s.

The system has been on autopilot since 1970 , the only reason we saw growth globally since 1990 to now is because semiconductor technology created the virtual untaxed world.
Now the governents want to take that too and are starting to tax it to death which is why cryptos are growing.

Once the moore limits are reached next year it's game over until a correction happens.

>times have been far more degenerate than these
You know absolutely fucking nothing, do you?

You don’t know much about Rome if you don’t think they were aware of the end when Atilla was stomping their asses or when Rome fell.
Are you speaking plurally or about yourself? Do you have kids? What’s stopping you from giving your children or potential children a better life than you’ve had? Are you saying there isn’t anyone giving their kids a better life worldwide or just in the “West”?
Why won’t the financiers and central banks simply cook the books again like they did in 2008? You think the oligarchs are going to let the system collapse? There’s too much control of the world monetary system. At worst America will lose it’s monetary status as world reserve currency and China will take over after the correction.

Fucking bunch of downers ITT. It’s all doom and gloom with no solutions. It’s like you’re happy to pat yourself on the back by predicting the collapse, as if being right about the end offers you some consolation.

Protip: nothing ever “ends”. It just gets reorganized perpetually. Everything that has happened affects everything in the future. As long as there is potential there is “hope” for change in a “postive” outcome.

This doomer Nostradamus, Revelations postulating is totally fruitless and counterproductive to whatever it is you hope to happen.

>heh, I was right and now we’re totally fucked

^This is practically everyone ITT

Personally speaking this new aipainting shit is scary as an artist myself. How long before computers are spitting out works the quality of Rembrandt and Michaelangelo, even human creativity will be outsourced.

Nigger, you live in the Philippines. Imagine living in a white country for years and then all of a sudden a bunch of brown sub80 IQ shitskins start moving in and taking over.

plurally. I was chatting with my dad yesterday about H1B caps being lifted, and how it's going to be used to suppress wages of tech jobs and fill demand. I argued it would be terrible for communities, and not solve the problem -- the natural solution would be that real wages would rise enough that more people would gravitate to it, then have more kids due to the increased money which leads to more people in the job. He argued that 'we can't wait 20 years to compete with china', then pivoted (here's the point) to saying that 'this is still good for you because they will need people to manage this shit. You'll be paid a lot for good communication and tech knowledge'.

So yeah, point being: many of us can do fine. I can ride that H1b storm to a comfy management position. But i know that with that short-term gain, i'll have given my next generation a long-term loss of foreign competition and being strangers in their own communities. All the while, the *real* problems aren't fixed

man I need to watch this film again

Attached: file.png (1242x1837, 2.99M)

Yes, but it won't be any of the meme shit Jow Forums says.

Resources are just gonna run out. Not 'just' oil - all of them. It's gonna get harder and harder to extract them as the easy reserves are used up, and so things are just going to get more expensive. The climate will change and things will get more expensive again. Just like the image says, you'll just watch your house get smaller and your clothes get rattier and your pantry get emptier and more full of grains and rice. You'll only eat meat on weekends and then you won't eat it at all except for special occasions. You'll keep the heater off to save power and then you'll keep the TV off to save power and then you'll keep the lights off to save power. Even your dreams, aspirations, and ambitions will get smaller. Pretty soon they'll be so small they're not even worth having.

In the 1970s the Club of Rome produced a projection for population, quality of life, etc - basically civilisation as we know it. Things went great up until about 2010, and then began to turn. By 2030 the decline was evident. By 2060 the death rate had returned to 1910 levels. The report was mocked when it came out. Now, 40 years later, you'll be pleased to know that society is currently tracking that model basically exactly. We are dead on. Remember what happened around 2010? The global financial crisis. What has happened since then? Stagnant economies across the globe, sluggish markets that refuse to recover no matter how many emergency levers the government pulls. We are just barely holding on. Then things fall apart.

Like they said, by 2030 the decline will be evident.

I’m an American on vacation. The Philippines is crime-infested and full of poor people but people are MUCH happier here and MUCH more communal. I went to a party thrown for me last night and my mother in law’s family is so close. They hug each other and laugh a lot. It made me think of my family being so distant from one another. All of us work or consume and family comes secondary. I don’t think we’re inferior and the Protestant work ethic is good in many ways but so many of us endeavor until we die and don’t ever enjoy any of it. Alternatively Pinoys spend too much time in liesure or otherwise move abroad. I think what we need for humanity is a good mix of both but no culture I’m aware of comes close.

i disagree. the 80s were the reagan era whereas the 90s saw the beginning of the big media push for all of the faggotry and interracial shit that we're going thru now

Attached: my-so-called-life-cast-pic.jpg (578x456, 60K)

I agree that we shouldn’t import a bunch of pajeets to work for less but, according to companies advocating for H1B visa expansion, there isn’t enough workers to meet demand. This is a failure of modern education and corporations being run by greedy boomers that don’t have a sense of community. I would say start your own company but it’s becoming harder and harder to compete as a small business in tech. I don’t have an answer for that. We seem to be hurtling towards a world made up completely of landless diaspora. I don’t have an answer but I do know that contemplating the end is totally counterproductive. We need solutions. We’ve already recognized the problem.

Seven is better. Way better

I'll be the anti-christ. *Fingers crossed*

Your life is what you make of it, regardless of the circumstances.

dont be an emo fag

Resources are nowhere close to running out. In fact, the opposite is happening; technology is letting us extract resources from previously nonviable deposits. The pace at which our access has broadened has resulted in less scarcity, not more. Mineral prices have decreased when you adjust for inflation, some of them drastically. Natural resource scarcity will not be a factor for the foreseeable future.

read the ivy starnes section of atlas shrugged - it predicts the exact same thing from a completely different perspective.

Sounds like a nigger black pill to me faggot, that is already our reality and most of us are just fine.

best show is best show - and seriously, who sells Dead tickets?

Smarter (much smarter) people than me have been saying this decades ago. How many times do failed retarded futurist predictions have to be fruitless for you to stop believing such shit? Moore's law is dead. AI and automation aren't as impressive as they media makes them out to be. Your life in 20 years will be basically the same as now technologically.

Attached: 1515003951983.png (1113x1080, 1.05M)

>times have been far more degenerate than these.
Keep dreaming. Never in human history has suffering on a scale this size existed. Hiding it has become an art form.

Attached: Adrenachrome.jpg (1920x3024, 3.54M)

well your pic is not wrong

We're going to be fine op.

i wish you were right but you are wrong - AI is transforming my very specific, highly-trained job on a daily basis. What I do will not exist in 10 years - I am planning for that reality, but ignoring the impact of AI is a serious mistake.

The world described in that pic already exists. If you still live at home, you just don't feel it yet. Like 80% of my money goes to bills and the left over is just too small to even bother putting away since 'saving up' for anything would take way too long. My place is tiny. I haven't bought new clothes in YEARS. We are the neo-serfs.

Highly specific things are all it will ever do. What I have a problem with are pop-sci tier predictions of general AI.

Technology improves efficiency. Consequently suffering has also exponentially increased by the same factor.

>the big death where we can fix everything is too scary 4 me
>its better to be a whipped bitch slave my entire life instead
Neck yourself

Attached: 1563692127425.png (499x647, 199K)

>Feudal Serf
serfdom was based
>wake up with the sun
>fuck your wife, your neighbor's daughter
>one of the most beautiful women you've ever seen
>feed your livestock (if lucky to own)
>work your crops (only in the spring - mid autumn seasons)
>teach children various skills to help around the homestead
>sun starts to go down and you head inside for a supper prepared by your girls
>adults talks about non-lewd goings-on and kids play
>everyone tired @ 8pm because of low-light
>fuck your wife and fall asleep

in the american corporate world highly specific things is all we do. there will always be a need for trades, but anyone whose work involves using a computer and a set of programs, well, their days are numbered. just my take seeing how my white collar industry is being transformed by AI.

That's literally current circumstances for me. So waddup.

Actually OP, your life is going to get much better in the next five years. Everyone's will.

"20 years until the antichrist" is a lie.

So, somebody is lying about the antichrist, to scare you.

Cool story

2000 years and the king of kikes still hasn’t come back.
Spoiler alert- not going to happen

Attached: E8E92047-15DD-4B3F-B9F7-27D6764D1385.jpg (343x297, 26K)

shit has already hit the fan. you are like a Syrian kid born into war. You will see degradation the likes of which you cant imagine. but you will.be numb to most of it

Oh, the happening is coming, definitely, absolutely. Just hang on another year or two and the big one will save us all. Just imagine - five years from now, we'll wonder how we held out for ten whole years. Look at all those prophets. They're talking about a time within twenty years of right now. That means we'll live to see it if we just hold on! Think of how you'll spend the rest of your life in happiness after just thirty years.

Why don’t more people know this?

>fuck your wife
Found the unmarried guy

Well sure, but there's also a lot of
>get appendicitis and die in agony
and
>watch your family get dragged off by raiders while you bleed to death
and
>get eaten by wolves while out looking for mushrooms

Not to mention that that kind of farming is backbreaking toil and you might starve regardless because of a wheat blight or whatever.

Just saying...don't romanticize it too much.

Attached: congo.jpg (844x960, 85K)

she's got you rationed? harsh...

>muh medical ailments
we get so much more cancer today than virtually all other kinds of random illness from the past. Also appendicitis is caused primarily by antibiotics, a 20th century invention.
>watch your family get dragged off by raiders while you bleed to death
i forgot to mention the part where the state pays for your protection for a meager in-kind tax burden of about 3 work days a year
>wolves
europeans endangered their wolves long before feudalism. And if you, A tool-using adult hominid, got killed by wolves you deserved it.
>wheat blight
rarely did farmers mono-crop until relatively recent times, especially with the advent of fertilization techniques

Niggers should never have been allowed to join society with whites

Your life is going to suck. You are not going to die, nor is the future going to be cut short, that's all propaganda to prevent you from building a future and keep you a docile slave.

you are a fool, and not a very smart one either

you just have to look with your eyes and understand, the signs are explained in revelations. Read revelations and you will understand

The Clintons had the dog get plastic surgery and marry the grandchild of George fucking Soros.
It talks now, wears pentagram JEWlery and writes childrens books supported by oprah and mike Obama. That's scary shit. 5years tops.

The Anti-kike will save us from Yahweh.

In revelation, Babylon the great will be destroyed

America is Babylon the great. Every kind of sexual immorality is within America. This has happened thanks to techonology and the push for feminism and the removal of Christianity.

Tinder/Grinder/Facebook/etc all help push the one night stand, sexual fornication. The collapse will be magnificent. You'll see.

>still won't say what industry.
I don't believe you meme

So small völkisch communities are the answer or will they just get Waco'd?

>double negative
u wot

>So small völkisch communities are the answer or will they just get Waco'd?
No, the answer is to wait for the fires that will consume Babylon and make sure that none escape the whore cities, not a single one.

Attached: squatterman draws nigh.jpg (740x565, 70K)

>85 CE: We will see the end within our lifetime
>400 CE: The scripture is clear the end times will be in a few years
>1488 CE: It's obvious Jesus is almost here
>1860 CE: Seriously, any day now
>1940 CE: ANY DAY NOW!
>1991 CE: Bill Clinton is the Antichrist, repent before Christ returns

The Council of Nicea should have never decided to canonize Revelation. You Christfags would be a lot more useful in stopping this horseshit if you thought your grandkids would suffer because of your inaction

Yeh AI is pretty sweet, but will it really do everything in the nek 10-20 years? They're just getting that shit to work now and at an enormous cost. Human ability will be better and more cost effective for a long time to come.

>The Philippines is crime-infested
How hard is it to avoid the crime?