Niggers @ Waterparks

I thought niggers couldn't swim? They hate water? Don't wanna get no weave wet? They were fucking everywhere this weekend?

>Decide to go to the waterpark with friends and family.
>Standing in line chatting; suddenly hear loud commotion.
>Niggers arguing with eacht other over something and they start shouting at one another. Staff have to shut them up and kicked them out of line
>Afterwards floating down the lazy river. Suddenly herd of niggers floats down behind us. Shouting splashing eachother while everyone else is just enjoying a relaxing time.
>Lifeguards can't blow whistles any harder at them. They just ignore and keep misbehaving and breaking every rule of common decency.
>Later on standing in line for water slide just like all the other sheeple. Suddenly a gaggle of niggers appears and starting pushing their way through the line to the front.
>Everyone is shouting at them to get back; staff at the slide have to shut down the ride temporarily to get them to go back to back of the line.
>One of nigglets runs and dives down the slide...the slide that uses a raft normally. Look over the side at where it comes out. Small black turd comes tumbling out the end at 60 mphs.
>Shocks the lifeguard who's at the bottom collecting rafts. Turd gets up and runs off to the wave pool.
>Go back to our benches. Some coon family setup near us and are playing rap music at max volume. Every other word is a curse word or vulgar. Literally 100's of kids in ear shot.
>Never fucking again. Leave angry from seeing all these fuckers running around the place.

There is no where left to hide from these monkey's.

Attached: Schlitterbahn.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOsHLyCSmNw&list=PLAw2L3du6u9ZeuqKlP9KUl5l1S7OBcM4Q&index=22&t=0s
miracleswimming.org/about/african-americans-and-swimming.html
spotthedrowningchild.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=608ClNBaBHo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vp4-udz2cys
youtube.com/watch?v=A3IN1QIpFT8
youtu.be/A3IN1QIpFT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=sOsHLyCSmNw&list=PLAw2L3du6u9ZeuqKlP9KUl5l1S7OBcM4Q&index=22&t=0s

For a culture to sustain, 1000 women need to produce 2100 babies:

>Latinos in 27 states pass this criteria

>Blacks in 13 states pass this criteria

>white-a-zoids (a.k.a. pig skins; a.k.a. cum skins) in 0 states....Utah almost made it.

this is the biggest nail in the coffin for whites/western civilization. Not being able to have offspring. Why do you think more and more states are banning abortions now? Infertility, 'deaths of despair', high rates of suicides, opioid/fentanyl overdoses...it's judgement from TMH.

Your time is up.

Attached: white_people_on_a_table.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Subhuman,socially unacceptable niggers ruin everything.

>I thought niggers couldn't swim?

Someone is teaching them. We need to find out who. Probably the same people delivering the migrants to Europe lot.

First fucking search result.

miracleswimming.org/about/african-americans-and-swimming.html

Attached: Capture.jpg (1548x729, 105K)

I had my first encounter with a nigger at a waterpark. My parents brought me and my brought my brother and I to Wisconsin Dells. There was a ride that you needed to collect some kind of floatie to use from the previous uses. We all grabbed ours when a negress yelled something at my mom, my mom had to ask her to repeat herself three different times because she couldn't understand her ebonics. Apparently the nigger was claiming that particular floatie belonged to her? I still don't understand nigger behavior.

Last time I went to the waterpark in Galveston. It was nothing but black people. They must be learning to swim and congregating at waterparks. Is this where they're holding their black panther planning meetings?

Yeah dont go to water parks like a nigger go to the beach.

Petition the part to double admission fees

Niggers and spics love water parks for some reason. That’s why you go to a non commercialized beach

theme parks are lost

I used to really enjoy swimming as a child. But now as an adult the thought of swimming in a pool of water strangers are swimming in disgusts me too much.

>double admission fees
It was $55 to get in for adults. The number one question I asked myself was how are these fuckers affording to get in here? Does this place accept section 8 vouchers or SNAP dollars?

Honestly would love to go to the beach but 6+ hours from one.

If I want to go to the beach I'd catch a flight to a resort in Playa Del Carmen. Only minorities around are serving your drinks on the beach.

Was this the wavepool in Nashville?

>theme parks are lost
Sadly true, I think back to all those wonderful times I had with my parents and siblings. My kids will never get to enjoy those experiences in this world. All niggers acting with no decency.

Someone Splashed Me at the Waterpark and I'm Angry

An OP Novella

Dumb nigger. The white population isn't dwindling, it's shedding the weak.

New Braunfels Texas. A small city wedged between Austin and San Antonio. Which don't have very large black populations. I can only assume Atlanta and Nashville are even more vile.

>waterpark
>swimming in piss and sweat pools
user go to a lake if you want to swim. If you can lay on your back without the need for a floating device and float. you're white. niggers need tubes.

Attached: photostudio_1563767010956.jpg (416x416, 75K)

Went to a public pool with wife and little girl.
Unsupervised pickaninnies approach us, want to play with her toys and like locusts, ask for money.
Leave, never go back.
We've been judging the content of their character for over fifty years, Martin.

why are you living in a desert? move to the midwest, it's the only place where you won't feel out of place as a white man. and there are beaches and lakes everywhere up here. some of the best beaches in America.

>Reclaiming the water

WE WUZ MERMAIDS AND SHEET

Attached: ariel.jpg (2700x1800, 309K)

Eventually immigrants learn to adapt to their new environment over time like the animals that they are, but niggers? never.

Water parks are easily accessible to niggers who can't swim. If you want to enjoy swimming, find an actual pool or lake in the mountains. Niggers don't go there.

most people don't realize there are some kino beaches in the midwest on the lakes where you will find no niggers because the water is too cold for them. come home white man.

Attached: 100_0898_1.jpg (1024x768, 154K)

Used to go to the Marshfield fair down near Cape Cod. Long lines of cars after dark, creeping towards parking. Throngs of people walking both sides. Everyone hanging out windows, sitting on the car's windows, beds of trucks. The excitement was overwhelming just getting there.

First stop, fry bread and maple syrup, and start walking the midway. Burgers, dogs, pizza, french fries, corn ona cob, and popcorn made in a yuge kettle and covered with caramel.

The Round Up was my favorite. The faces of the kids across from me as it started spinning, and then the tilt. The girls crying, the greasy sooty smell of the mechanism. The blur of electric neon. The dizziness.

Squirting a water pistol into a clowns mouth to be the first to pop the balloon. Real .22's at the arcade.

The grinding, scraping roar of the bumper cars. The ozone smell, and sudden surprise as the cute girl t-bones you.

You wake up in your bed and realize you fell asleep as your dad carried you to the car, then just dumped you in your bed, sneakers and all.

Finding cotton candy stuck to your face the next day....

Part of America is dead now. A big part.

micro-dicked fatarse detected

Attached: tumblr_lkjqdoYdmx1qb8m44o1_500.png (500x281, 49K)

last vestige of american culture I know of is an old drive in theater that's near my town. never any niggers or spics there whenever I went. It's always white redneck types who go to it. but I haven't been there since last year, who knows these days. I loved how they still showed original 50s commercials for popcorn and soda, and played cartoons before the movies, like it's the 50s/60s again.
I suppose the other thing is camping, I never see niggers when I go to camp grounds, even public crowded camp grounds.

Niggers can't swim.

spotthedrowningchild.com/

This is a training tool for lifeguards.. notice the amount of niglets.

Attached: file.png (482x451, 350K)

Hominids, unlike other mammals, are not born with the ability to swim. However, we can be trained to swim.

However, to train your swimmind technique, we must be able to swim somewhere. People who are born near the sea or beaches often learn how to swim from a very young age. People in the middle and upper class usually are able to afford swimming lessons or are more capable of going to pool parties and stuff.

Now, I think not knowing how to swim more than a nigger thing, is a lower class thing, solely for the fact that they have less chances to train their swimming technique in general.

A day at the lake isnt so bad if it's big enough to not get turned into a green algae pool. Rivers are fun, too but you have to be careful with little kids and currents.

Standing up isn't swimming.

t. a nigger

Pools and waterparks have a floor which they can reach hence why they head there, Rivers, lakes and beaches have currents and the ground goes lower so they cannot reach it

That's wrong, there are white and asian infants that can't walk yet that can swim just on instinct. youtube.com/watch?v=608ClNBaBHo
Niggers can't swim because their bone density doesn't allow them to float.

I've never met a white person that can't swim. Ever. And I've known some poor ass white folk.

Naw. White kids from the upper midwest take to it rather well. Usually doggy paddle until they figure out how to float. My son just stays under the water and pretends to be a frog. Shoots up and grabs a breath every ten seconds or so.

I have to really keep an eye on him. Hes not too bright, but he enjoys it so I take him to the pool whenever I can.

naw, I live on long island and local blacks drown all the time, they don't understand rip currents

holy shit every single video so far has been a nigger

Attached: 1553315571842.png (500x503, 411K)

Nah. I grew up in abject poverty, near ponds, lakes, and the ocean. Cheapest thing to do was make PB&J or tuna sammiches and spend the afternoon swimming. Pile 10 kids and a cheap styrofoam cooler into the Wagon Queen Family Truckster, and go.

Plenty of black people, some richer than us, could do the same. They didn't.

Attached: 3173F05E-D2B8-46B3-A48A-D719FCFDA48A.jpg (693x719, 423K)

its an intelligence thing. Nigs are too stupid to learn

youtube.com/watch?v=Vp4-udz2cys

Places like the dells are like Disney world for niggers and spics. Last time i went to the dells it was just of ghetto nigs and beaners walking around in the pool with socks and plain white ts on. The blacks at my uni organized a black alumni event at an apartment complex. 200+ niggers showed up and destroyed the pool and we're screaming at the top of their lungs for hours. Someone should've called the police on them. Same day in the evening there was a shooting down the street, coincidence?

Niggers are the reason I don’t go to water parks. I’m not sharing the same water with them.

Attached: 2e5764760837603760346.png (455x355, 298K)

Nigger i live in the midwest and these nigs come in and destroy whatever area they are in.

white people float better than niggers because of the difference in bone density.
and white and asian babies are born with the instinct to hold their breath when they are underwater. niglets not so much.
almost like niggers are a totally different species.

Kek

Why gringos like waterparks?
It's disgusting to be with hundreds of people sharing the same water with piss, shit, saliva, blood...
I thought america had a lot of lakes, rivers and shit to swim and enjoy the water

Attached: 83374AA8-A6B4-43E2-B7E2-39C6937766CF.jpg (800x449, 62K)

>Spotthedrowningniggerandlaugh

Why do they even get into the water?

Idk man it's fucking vile. Slides are pretty fun though.

I was just in Traverse City on the forth, I only saw one nigger (likely an adoptee foster child) on the beach and one family of spics. the rest were white.

Niggers gunna nigg

Attached: 0C4ADAAF-C31A-44E5-A755-A33A7C723B7F.png (750x1334, 796K)

kek
in videos from waterparks i also see grossly obese people with their mantits out

you would think they wouldn't visit such place

>For a culture to sustain, 1000 women need to produce 2100 babies:
>culture
>Blacks
Yeah, the negroids failed too.

I feel u user. They are fucking everywhere. Ive seen nig nogs about 6 times in my life. 2 of them was half a year ago. Its over.

Attached: 1558956068413.jpg (600x384, 15K)

Look for stupid black kid, 100% success.

Ancestral niggers are simple beasts. They build village near a river. I see 3 outcomes:
>crocodiles eat people
>they shit upstream and drink downstream: get diseases
>river floods regularly; niggers too stupid to build huts on high ground outside of flood plains, half the village drowns
I think it comes down to a kind of inborn instinct: ancestors to fucking stupid to live near water, so just stay the fuck away from it.

Leave a review

Im in Illinois and these people have ruined every city ive moved too. They ruined my nice chicago suburb, they ruined my nice central Illinois town, and now theyve ruined my southern Illinois town.

I’ve lived in Illinois all of my life. Chicago actually. Please tell me the exact towns you’re talking about.

They should rename it "Spot the nigglet"

Attached: lol.jpg (375x378, 23K)

Holding their breath and spreading legs and arms are a survival reflex in babies, adults don't have this reflex, they panic and can't synchronize their movements, being afraid of being submerged is one of the main reasons people don't know how to swim when they're older
The kids in the video have been trained for months before they're allowed to swim on their own.

You and your children have all been going for a swim atleast semi-regularly since an early age. I'm not saying niggers can't do it, but not knowing how to swim is precisely because they don't do it, not because they're incapable.

Humans are not natural born swimmers, just like chimpanzees and orangutans; because of the shape of our bodies. Dogs, elephants, pigs and bears are better designed for swimming because their horizontal position of their torax and pelvis is more buoyant than the vertical positioning we hominids take.

Did five if them. All nogs.

I got 9 blacks, 2 latinos and 1 white

wisconsin user here. why is springfield overrun with homeless niggers?

I live no where near Springfield. I’ve only been there twice in my entire life, and I’m 30 years old. There’s nothing of value in Springfield.

what kind of fag goes to water park?

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

The laxy river has never been lazier

I've never seen a nigger scuba dive.

It's insanity, they are growing more bold everyday.

They straight up harass people downtown where I live and no one says anything, not even the cops.

Everyone is afraid to confront a lesser race in this modern PC culture of ours less they be labeled a racist.

Attached: 1560762139572.jpg (718x625, 299K)

Shhhhh.
My mom just got a family cottage like 30 minutes from there kind of near Kalkaska. Most of the part of Michigan is amazing every time I visit and I’m living in Chicago paying my dues as an apprentice plumber. My goal is to save up money in this hell hole and bail out to a more chill area like that where the cost of living is remarkably cheaper too.

The problem is that you went to the dells. I spent a month in Wisconsin and didn't see a single nigger until I went to the Midwest Kissimmee (I'm from Florida). I'd rather go to the based House on the Rock than ever set foot in the minority hive of the Midwest

>learn how the water works
>at last
we unlockin da mystery n sheiiittt

Why the fuck would anyone swim in a public pool? You know 1 in 3 people pee in the pool?

Be me at Barton Springs in Austin TX

Lifeguards have to jump and save adult niggers from drowning in chest high water.

Just stand up Tyrone!!

The logic same holds true for walking, and we sure as shit were built for that.
1. You just agreed that human babies have a survival reflex to hold their breath. A lot of mammals dont share that.
2. Feel your skin. Do you notice how it is attached to the fat? The only other mammals with that type of skin are marine mammals, built for swimming.

The biomechanics of how we swim is weird, Ill give you that, but evolution doesnt care. If weird works and helped our ancestral swamp monkeys swim and survive through mango groves, then so be it. Survival pressure favored the marine monkey who was able to run faster on land, but there was no benefit to losing our ability to swim.

A woman can give birth submerged in water, the baby can stay under and wont take a breathe of air until it's out of the water. We are extraordinary creatures adept at surviving multiple climates.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=A3IN1QIpFT8

niggers have a lower birthrate than whites you faggot

>there are too many minorities at my waterpark

youtu.be/A3IN1QIpFT8

Attached: cartman-water-park.png (1280x1024, 832K)

Wtf do you mean? I see niggers and dunecoons at the beach all the time.

Goddammit...too late.

Niggers can handle water to differing degrees. Some will literally drown in 3 feet of water, because, yes, they are that retarded and lacking of natural instinct that all organisms should have to keep them from drowning. But some nignogs can handle water levels that they can walk in and that never get so high that they can generally keep themselves above water without difficulty. There are the rare ones that can actually swim even though that's very uncommon. So there are tons of blacks in the US who are OK enough with water that they can handle water slides that empty into not too deep water and 3-5 ft high lazy rivers with inner tubes.

Actually, their nigger grease and cocoa butter glazes improve their buoyancy significantly

Attached: never-been-lazier.png (1280x1024, 654K)

You’ll never see nogs braving the deep end of the wave pool

That’s white masterrace territory

Attached: 70ADE281-E529-4397-8587-2A832398535F.jpg (529x373, 49K)

My first encounter with a nigger was at a local swimming pool during swimming lessons as a small child, there was only one teacher/lifeguard for a bunch of us kids, we were on the shallow end, nigglet starts splashing me and shit and then pushing for no reason, shit got real when he pushed my head underwater with force and trying to keep my head underwater,my primitive "eliminate threat at all costs" instincts kicked in and i started fighting him and got his head underwater, i was in primitive monkey eliminate threat mode drowning this nigglet until the teacher noticed and broke it up, never relaxed since

using your vastly superior white intellect should allow you to earn enough money to monetarily segregate them from you in your mansion penthouse and with your own pool and slide. work to this end and avoid all niggers every day and in every way.

Attached: 1562341752836.jpg (683x1024, 143K)

“how are these fuckers affording to get in here”

I think a lot of them steal their way in. A while back someone skimmed my credit card. Walmart teller camera’s showed a nigress buying diapers and then buying amusement park tickets. I’ve learned a lot since.

If you go on the dark web, you can see the world turning to shit. There are people selling stolen credit cards, stolen pay pal accounts and well made fake money. Last I heard the hoods are hooked up by cartel & mafia boys, but I’d bet a lot of which are dark web buyers.

On top of that, all the minor drug dealers spend their cash on the parks like a resort.

Yup, get your kids around them at a young age. They need to learn early not to relax. Took our 5yo son to a pool party, 1st thing he says is, "why is that kid punching everybody and screaming like that?" I said, "I don't know, but keep your eye on him". He says, "yeah, I was planning to!"

Funny how kids pick up on the bad ones immediately.

you're not wrong, but look up the mouse utopia experiment. I'm worried something similar is happening to whites

LOL! BOI here, was it shlitterbahn or moody gardens?

I believe there are nigger gibmedat specials.
I might green text my own experience again, but I've done it on Jow Forums several times already and it's late. I went to disneyworld with my kids and wife ONCE and we will never return. I still think of how the negresses and their hordes of shit kids ruined my time there, and especially at typhoon lagoon. I cant imagine niggers with that many kids have the money for this, and they all appeared from the same bus. I feel it's a gibsmedat trip.