Scared?

What are you gonna do when you dont get your cuckbucksTM?

Attached: 20190721_204459.jpg (720x1237, 403K)

thebosquebazaar com/blog/2019-07-20-Single-Father-Commits-Suicide-Waiting-for-Universal-Income.html?post_id=3

Attached: Thanks+internet_176d80_7197541.jpg (744x960, 66K)

Abandoning his kids what a selfish fucking faggot cunt. S

>Single-Father-Commits-Suicide-Waiting-for-Universal-Income
good

Let's hear it for Philly.

Did he blow his brains out in front of his kids? Is op’s pic his final pic?

>be me
>be January 2017
>have job manufacturing airplane parts
>get let go due to developing allergy to resin I used
>apply for unemployment
>have to do it online, fat nigger in DES office is of zero help
>applying for jobs constantly
>get interviews lined up
>do delivery driving for jimmy johns
>get a 9 to 5 doing tech support, but have to drive
>get barely anything but at least something from jimmy johns while waiting to start tech support job
>pay rent to keep roof over my head
>get electric shut off
>get internet shut off
>get phone shut off
>get car insurance cancelled
>get paid by jimmy johns just in time to keep water on
>get pulled over by bored cop for no insurance
>$1400 ticket I can't fucking afford
>lose both my jobs by mid April
>get letter from DES from my application in January asking for more information on my past employment
>get letter the next week saying I'm rejected because I found work at jimmy johns

Fuck the system. This is to be by design.

Can't even use the right ™ nigger?

You literally have the skill set of a monkey.

>push button job no more
>I can only follow orders
>why no money?

Kys

No I just lived in a shitty small town with no real jobs whose cost of housing was rapidly approaching that of San Francisco. My buddy, who made it out, made me an offer to come live on the couch in his basement until I could get a real job. I've had 2 interviews for $20+/hr so far and I'm waiting to hear back and I've been here barely week.

Nigger FUCK Rita Cheng

>>apply for unemployment
>>have to do it online, fat nigger in DES office is of zero help
so you are too stupid to apply for unemployment?
.. Maybe get a fucking roomate to defray costs, you whiney faggot.

>implying I wasn't living with others who ate no better off than I was

Living in that town I could never afford to live on my own

sounds like you should have saved your money. strange how I was able to buy a cheap condo, own an old used car, put myself through night school, and pay all my bills on $14/hour maintaining and installing lawn sprinklers... i guess physical labor is more difficult than whining though.

Attached: genteel.gif (300x224, 371K)

You were turned down freaky fast

Now that I've made it somewhere not as expensive as the worst of California, I can do all of that. I lived somewhere literally getting Merkle'd where a fucking studio goes for $1200/mo.

And what part of "I lost my job because my arms were melting off from the chemicals I handled, I immediately applied for unemployment and I'm pissed it took the government well over 3 months to even respond" don't you understand?

He's either a kike or a nigger

>don't you understand?
yes, you didn't save enough money to ensure you could live if you lost your job,
Also, you failed to leave a shitty state because it was too hard to rent a u haul.

I could rent a Uhaul, or make a deposit on a new place, but not both. Then this shit happened and wiped me out. I lost everything I had, taking 3 bags on a greyhound to get out of that town. I'm saving now for a new place so I can get my friends out of there because the cost of living vastly outpaces what you're able you make if you aren't a doctor or a tenured university professor.

sell all your crap and get a bus ticket or keep your car and drive to another state/city. there are so many options, but you just seem to ignore all the obvious shit because it's too hard.

>Then this shit happened and wiped me out.
you had ample time to get the fuck out and you waited until it all went tits up. take blame for your own failures.

People hate the hard truth that sometimes you end up with nothing and have to fuck off to somewhere else to start over.

nigger stop telling califaggotfornians to move to other states

>sell all your crap and get a bus ticket

I already did that you stupid cum guzzling illiterate nigger

>I lost everything I had, taking 3 bags on a greyhound to get out of that town

So you were injured on the job in California but left the state without seeking compensation? You are a fuxking retard. California has the most robust workers compensation and protections in the country. Do you literally need everything handed to you? Also your social worker must love you. I'm sure you've had more then one.

Not from CA

But you were injured at work? I dont think cum fumes from your glory hole for the janitorial crew would count as a work injury.