Fishy ISIS execution video

PICTURE: Kenji Goto and Haruno Yukawa - Hostages killed by ISIS. Source: CBS News

Notice the shadows under the chin of both guys, if they were in the desert, why are the shadows falling in two different directions?

I've asked my friend who works in movie VFX and he agrees it's strange that light sources in the video seem to be inconsistent. He thinks it looks like there are two lights on both sides of the set, similar to a green screen set.

What does Jow Forums think about this? Was the execution faked? Why would they fake ISIS killing people when there's no shortage of that happening?

Attached: isisjapanesehostages.jpg (1280x960, 907K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hAN_BJeU9kA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>this is shooped, I've seen some pixels in my day

Attached: 1563462865153.webm (640x360, 491K)

>youtu.be/hAN_BJeU9kA

Doesn't ISIS have like, a shit ton of production equipment? Could be another source of light on the right side

you know, if I happened to be captured by sandniggers I would want the clean head chop. much more painless compared to the rusty pocket knife beheadings, those are hard to watch

>head goes flying
>obviously unsharpened schimatar
>Face stays the same instead of grimacing as the blade cuts through
>Only a few streams of blood spurting
Inshallah Ackbar

Hollywood filmmaker. Not a jew but pro shooter. Defies science. No reason for non staged production to have two shadows opposite while outdoors.

You need some big lights and power sourcr to mimic sunlight, hombre.

looks like a gwar concert

its all hollywood propaganda

Attached: ISIS-faked-video-japanese-hostages-2ydqgaes31d906ydg7gdmy.jpg (1080x500, 53K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

>Was the execution faked?
a lot of their executions have been fake. saudi / us / israeli sponsored.

op youre such an 60iq mong that you source CBS news and a still instead of the actual full length video
protip watch the full length video and come back and make the claim again. retard

Attached: 1554176144736.webm (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Attached: Bxhb1dYCUAA8Q14.jpg (360x220, 8K)

Attached: 1-Isis-Hostage-Video-Green-Screen-122528.jpg (610x415, 183K)

Ambient lighting and albedo diffuse usually dampen light penumbra. A real VFX guy would be keen to that notion on sunlit plate. I doubt ISIS undrtstand PF track and 3D stitch scanning to pull off any sort of production bait and switch also.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-07-12-at-3.27.47-PM-11.jpg (600x292, 47K)

That's not what you think it is lol

Because Tatooine has two suns, idiot.

Filmed in New Orleans by kikes and pedophiles

please tell us what it really is

Attached: 30C07B61-AEDF-4DD7-849F-79081D91B9A2.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

They found a studio in Rawalpindi they used...the scenes are staged ....but they were killed

Raqqa

Clearly a doctored photo.