What does Jow Forums think of rap?

what are your opinions on this type of music

Attached: image-asset.jpg (2200x1219, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBsjggc5jHM
youtu.be/ZuSWCkUZN-g
m.soundcloud.com/jeffroan/after_midnight
youtube.com/watch?v=qX88a4OEAg8
youtube.com/watch?v=HsTJaP2tC0A
youtu.be/807vytJBOq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where is all the money coming from?

Kanye and nas are cool and that's it

all they play on every radio station is some jail bait nigger singing on auto tune about cocaine and fucking white girls. They destroyed music like they destroyed professional sports, public schools and the presidency. It’s all so tiresome

Attached: 1436032138002.png (305x305, 102K)

people who listen to it

>rap
>music

It's cultural appropriation. It was originally a Scottish tradition called flyting.

Gay

ea when

ok white boi

Humpty was pretty cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=PBsjggc5jHM

Attached: humpty.jpg (814x630, 164K)

Why is it popular for niggers to make their hair look as disgusting and dirty as possible?

Vanilla music w/ no melody, weak beats mainly in 4/4 time, no harmony, boring, created on a computer in fruity loops, rhymes in the style of Dr. Seuss books.

Basically music for dumbasses, created by dumbasses with absolutely 0 musical skill or knowledge.

Me

N

I

It's not really "music." I guess some people enjoy it, which is fine, but it's not really "music" in the same way that actually music is music.

Adversary of the White race.

G

Came to post this

It’s not too bad.

Attached: 77D9CF47-2C6C-43E4-AA38-8EAD4D457ABF.jpg (1600x900, 290K)

It's become less about leaving the hood and more about glorifying the hood. It's more degenerate than ever.

If I want to hear rap I'll just go down to the zoo and throw a bongo drum in the monkey cage.

Moonman is the only good rap. RWDS was god tier

>rap
Miss me with that gay shit. Darkwave/neo-80s music is where it's at.
youtu.be/ZuSWCkUZN-g

Attached: Drab-Majesty.jpg (800x530, 333K)

It aight nigga
I fuk wit rap nigga

Attached: Blackjak.png (480x439, 196K)

Forgot link
m.soundcloud.com/jeffroan/after_midnight
This shit gets me hype nigger. Reminds me of better times...

include mobb deep too on your little list

Rap is much more a style of vocal than it is actually a genre of music. Rap comes off as shallow because it's literally an entire genre based on this one style.

Vid related, an example of rapping used by a non-rap group and it sounds much better than "rap music".
youtube.com/watch?v=qX88a4OEAg8

Attached: 33CC9DD8-3361-45B7-9975-2F7E2401A6CC.jpg (731x1024, 88K)

this was cool

>about cocaine
youtube.com/watch?v=HsTJaP2tC0A

G

nigger worship

yeah them too. MF DOOM too.

Bitch named crystal
Let her suck my pistol
She opened up her mouth and then I blow her brains out!!!

I unironically listened to lol Wayne in high school but so did everyone else

God I am old
Rap is okay

I knew before even clicking this that it was going to be "White Lines". The first generation rap artists really aren't all too bad, but that's because this was long before rap became a self-contained world cut off from all other styles of music. Lots of electro and funk in Flash's music. Most rappers nowadays would consider this a completely different genre.

Damn, that is actually really cool. Here's another example of rap vocals outside of the "rap" genre. It's only the first minute though.

Attached: ilikeyou.gif (355x262, 1.81M)

Started off as a positive NYC thing, got co-opted by juden around about the time of the (((Beastie Boys))) and (((Rick Ruben))) and low and behold, now its all about degeneracy and violent gangsters and more recently, how oppressed whitey is making everyone.

youtu.be/807vytJBOq0

kanye west is based and redpilled

Thd only rap i listen to nowadays is Bone$, Lil Uzi, Kanye, 69, Night Lovell, Zillakami. The only based rappers

Subhuman nigger babble.

This board is full of millennial faggots, so I'm guessing you guys were raised on the stuff and it's 90% of the music you listen to.

Aye pull up and knock her Fuckin teeth out
Might pop a bean now
My diamonds they gleam wow
Drowning in lean, smoking a full pound

Attached: 4768C62C-FF8A-4F8A-B172-1798B8C5E135.gif (445x250, 2.84M)

There's only 1 acceptable rap artist, and that's Moonman.

I had my fill between the ages of 12 and 22 or so. Grew out of it, thank god. It unquestionably promotes a shitty, uncultured state of mind.

while I don't disagree with what you are saying, it can be fun to kick back and just listen to shit without thinking so in-depth about the overall message and all that

It's good music and you will never win over anyone under 50 by claiming it's not.
That being said, due to nogs being terrible businessmen, it's almost entirely controlled by Jews. Specifically Lyor Cohen.

It's responsible for all the nigger culture permeating popular media by a long way. Probably the worst thing to ever happen to our culture.

>created on a computer in fruity loops
kek

E

>this type of music
It's not music.

No. They are not.