No debate

No debate

Attached: BFF075C1-7438-45D6-BED3-2DA4EE15D82C.jpg (750x836, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1wREUcgYgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's funny because the women got to choose their lanes first.

Penis

Where is the mortgage payments, alimony, child support, and selective service that's supposed to be in the men's lanes?

I'd also point out that starts on longer races are usually staggered since the inside lanes are shorter.

>Muh feels.
This stupid bullshit again?
How about some data... you know, that stuff that shows that women made dumb ass choices, don't work as hard, yet are dumb enough to demand they get an even higher premium for being a stupid cunt.
Tire of it.

Attached: women paid less then men.jpg (499x570, 114K)

This is tumblr grade shit right here folks. Remember to sage and that OP is a faggot.

Attached: 657892.png (589x591, 110K)

this picture is a great representation of the west.
women either do their fucking chores or they can never win the race.
make the fucking sandwich fuck hole.

I like how the have to do laundry, as if we all don’t have to do laundry.

The inside lanes are shorter though

maybe a woman's goal shouldn't be to compete with men?

First thing I noticed was the noses. How conspicuous.

why not point out their goals are right there in front of them? they don't have to run far at all to finish laundry, ironing, cooking, etc It's all right there.

Why would you air dry clothes first then machine dry and iron them then wash them and finally air dry them again? I'm not convinced that the woman who made the post even knows how to do laundry in the first place.

some cunt artist has never been on a track.

That's the finish line.

Except a woman who chooses a career life completely eschews those hurdles, so this is actually bullshit.

So single males do not have to do their own laundry and fix their own dinner?

youtube.com/watch?v=x1wREUcgYgQ

It's funny because I have a 26 year old sister that has no clue how to iron anything, she gets everything drycleaned

>Meritocracia written in portuguese
You know i would say sorry for our bullshit reaching you , burguers, then i remembered that 3rd wave feminism was created in USA left wing colleges by American ideologues and it wouldnt even exist in Brazil if was not for that, so fuck you this is the full circle.

I love how women seem to think they are still in 1940s America where they are expected to cook and clean all the time. Every millennial woman I know doesn’t even know how to cook and they are trashy slobs that can’t even pick up after themselves.

Not an argument?

Correct, now get cooking.

>women get to start in the inside lanes which are much shorter with the depicted non-staggered lane starts

sounds about right. this artist really knows how easy women have it, and did an adept job at conveying it through this image. 9/10

Attached: 1509486540151.jpg (1024x774, 73K)

Attached: cunt.png (1146x683, 73K)

Attached: dg2532.png (800x600, 483K)

Not pictured: The men who built the race track.

I wish I had a women that would do my laundry

Wait is it labelled "meritocracy" and the implication is that women can't make it in a meritocracy because of all the cooking and cleaning and laundry they have to do? What's even being said here?

Attached: 1561072542514.jpg (1024x576, 103K)

kek

Totally negates the fact that most women expect men to do their own fucking laundry now

you forgot the pictures of niggers with guns

So the women's finish line is immediately after the starting line?
Yeah, sounds about right.

why don't they have house husbands? is it cause they are unattractive

>pic related

Attached: image2.jpg (1024x683, 40K)

Based

Attached: E64B73D5-63D9-48BF-BFAE-945DFA690E4F.jpg (638x479, 133K)

>not one, but TWO barricades of laundry hanging on clotheslines

Wow... I gotta be honest, Jow Forums. I Let That Sink In(tm), and it Really Made Me Think(tm).

Clearly my dick somehow grants me intangible cosmic power in the form of knowing that electric/gas clothes dryers have existed for nearly a century. I do not know how or why this is... but I do know it has made me aware of my Male Privilege(tm).

Attached: memories.jpg (1280x901, 161K)

My girlfriend even expects me to do hers while she does fuckall.
Fucking obnoxious.

They forgot the sandwich ffs

>inside lane

Feet ?

Women are their own biggest enemies

Oh boy, another episode of
>Let’s All Pretend it’s Still 1962

Attached: 049DFAD2-67CB-4F87-B21B-B9D08D0D4296.jpg (1242x1145, 293K)

Whe are you being sexist and assume that guys do not do laundry ?

Yes, a woman's ultimate goal should be serving a (((corporation))). Family life is a hindrance.

>women jumping over washing machine: device literally designed and derived to do all the work for the woman so that she can focus on other things.

the retarded cunt author should put a PC and a cell phone and a car in the way of the men

Yeah, because men don't wear clothes or eat food.

>roasties
>empathy
Pick one

If women were as strong and as capable as men, they wouldn’t be complaining about hardships and unfairness all the time with articles like this. They also wouldn’t constantly be petitioning men for power and respect; they’d just earn it or take it.

Looks like we need to take away their washing machines and stoves and make them do the laundry on a washboard and cook over an open fire again.

>OP is antifa member here to "convert" everyone to faggatism i mean leftism

Why do you imply your goal is to compete with man? LOL

Female cope post
Women have life on easy mode

I don't have a gf so i have to do my own laundry and cook my own food.
What exactly are women complaining about?

and suck my own dick

It really gets my blood boiling this attitude. The attitude the men just have some sort of free ride through life and never have to struggle for anything at all. It's so infuriating because everything a man is is based on his struggle. A man is not a man without the achievements he's made.

Meritocracia is a latin/greek mixed word.

Historically this is true. No debate.

Also the men make the washing machines and built the track

Women do house chores?

yeh, here is fuckery land the 'unpaid work' thing is being hammered in the media. 'Women do all these extra things like care giving and stuff round the house and like it isn't fair they should be paid for it'. They even tried to quantify it and give it a dollar cost. I stopped at the headline.

MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDSSSSSSSSS

For thousands of years, yes.