Do you use Tinder?

Do you use Tinder?

Do you pick up women in real life?

Why or why not?

Attached: i.chzbgr.jpg (600x908, 82K)

no
no
too ugly and manlet

Attached: 1559996677608.gif (240x200, 354K)

This

Exclusively real life
Online dating is fucking demoralizing

No.
No.
Beause I'm married you sick fuck.

I thought all French married me looked for girlfriends.

I"m married, so I can't. I have to do it the old-fashioned way in real life which works fine.

Bars, I like to breed black chicks with my white dick.

i tried standing in a popular courtyard in my city's main university, and i wore light colored spandex bike shorts, and whenever a decent looking girl walked by i would kind of shift my hips to make my bulge look more prominent, but pretty much no one seemed to notice. then i started actually saying to the girls walking by, 'don't miss this,' indicating toward my crotch. i didn't get a single girl's number or anything. tinder is just as bad. if you're not a fucking 8/10+ chad, there's no point in even trying.

Based. This is as God intended it.

At least you had the balls to try. Well done.

no
no
online dating is cancer for the soul

Attached: the virgin dive vs. the chad splash.webm (390x214, 2.18M)

Dude, did you expect any succes with your creepy behaviour?

Only date woman ive met in person

No clear bod pics means they are fat 100% of the time. Ask a girl out in public, they like that shit. If they are willing to engage with you politely, 9 times out of 10, theyre game

Online dating is for fat women.
And faggots.

Attached: Whalefu.jpg (650x628, 113K)

Dude, a girl needs to look at you to get laid.
If she needs online shit, she's nuts, has stds, or is a superslut.

Nope, been with my girl since we were both 15 and we are both 24 now. Met her in class she would awkwardly stare at me so I approached her after class one day and the rest is history.

To be honnest I've had like 50 matches.. but I've never been on a date.
The first few weeks were exciting.. sort of like an ego boost..but now I only swipe to see if there's an interesting person to date. Haven't seen one in 4 months.

A lot of cuties, but they all seem dumb/crazy/whorish

Nice I lost my virginity to an ebony earlier today I also rimmed her

Yeah, its cringe but it’s easier than going out specifically to find girls. Not a big drinker so bar scene is not my jam.

I do pretty well, met a girl i dated for a few months and have had a handful of hook ups and friends with benefits type set ups in the last couple years. It helps I have my own place and a car and a decent job and I live in a city with a lot of young single women moving into it.

You probably won’t find your tradwife or some retarded idealized female avatar. But if you can handle a conversation and get ur pp up you can definitely get laid without much work. Ive actually even had a couple times when girls reached out to me just like “hey I like (insert thing from profile) too, you around tonight?”

Girls are hungry too, which is why I dont really get the whole incel thing. Except for the like 15% that is either way too ugly or too autistic, it really isn’t thay hard to find a girl who’s at least interested in a date.

Fuck..walk into any good bar after 11 sober. Done.

I really hope this is true

I'm fucking my ex and I'm on pof. No one wants someone who is fucking someone else. Still trying though lol.

Attached: bce.jpg (608x402, 45K)

No, i have a girlfriend,
Unironically have sex

having sex with women is for faggots.

Mucho Autismo

Attached: £££-Owl-with-an-upside-down-head.jpg (615x667, 64K)

Tinder is for losers of both sexes/gender

My enemies interfere in everything I do to make it shittier than it would have been, which honestly is pretty shitty given the way all women hate me and my historical strikeout rate is above 99%. Also, after taking me to the fake city, they have caused irreparable psychological trauma in that now I think everyone is their agent. Even though that was only true in the fake city, I have no way to know if I got out of the fake city. I am in the fake city now? I have no way to know. It's basically better to be alone and miserable for the rest of my life than have to be constantly be wondering if I'm showing affection to one of my enemy's servants who I would want to see tortured to death and would never want to show affection toward, someone like another Emily Hancock (who likely wasn't the only one of my exes that was truly my enemy's agent.)

They have caused this irreparable harm to me, and if I only get one thing out of the rest of my life I want it to be that I cause a much higher volume of more severely irreparable harm to them. I want to strike them with the genocide hammer. I want to deal their branch of the vine of life a mortal blow with it.

Attached: TRINITY___GedaliaGershon.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Not smart, you can get throat cancer from that, especially with the high hpv rates in nigresses. Id drink some everclear fast. Hopefully it's not too late.

Real life, tinder girls are thots looking for nigger dick, cant say I've looked in awhile though I've been engaged to a white woman for quite some time and I can happily say we're gonna help whites birthrates

lmao cuck behavior.

Based.
Congrats. Me too.

Attached: 93D42D39-D001-4351-B94E-7B06E10F1F86.jpg (678x452, 36K)

You cant be fucking serious what a faggot lolz

Tinder is for degenerates. I take comfort in knowing everyone that uses it is actually miserable or will be.

Used too, but all of them were insane sluts who expected me to marry them lol

Why would I marry a slut who lets me fuck so quickly.

And shes just as racist as me lolz
I'm glad I'm not the only one congrats bro

How the fuck does your culture promote having sex with random people through an app? That’s disgusting

Not attractive enough for online dating. I have to rely on the age-old tactic of wearing down defenses before women will sleep with me.

I use neither because I don't need to pick up women.

They are already too easy so what's the fucking point of trying.

Tinder is cancer. Met a crazy bipolar girl who accused me of rape on there. There are absolutely no quality women on Tinder. This is a FACT. If you're going to use a dating app, use OkCupid. Girls will often actually give you the time of day on there. If you want my advice though, just find a nice church girl. That's what I did and I couldn't be happier with my relationship.

Attached: 1562599044362.jpg (427x474, 41K)

i'm dicking bimbos on tinder every weekend. you guys should do it too

I'm tied down, so no. but most chicks on tinder are just expecting casual sex lmao. Most of them are either catfish or mental as hell. Would suggest the classic way of meeting women instead.

Because no one knows the people that live around them. It's not like small towns.

Haha that's awesome if true.
Wrong approach though.
You can't look like you are trying.
There was a good vid going around of a guy with like a 100% success rate getting numbers. He'd say shit like. HI, Hows it going? Then compliment something, then criticize something.like wow that shirts cool, but man, those shoes ew, idk. It worked evrey time.

I've gotten plenty of blowjobs from tinder sluts but I never bang them

Attached: 1560777349457.png (125x125, 7K)

No, only sluts on there. I installed it once and went through it, it was terrible.
I would approach cold on the street but since there is a special type of women I desire, it doesn't work for me. Thus I send my mom to engage with the South American diaspora. Funnily as it is I am meeting a half-Peruvian girl this week. May god be with me.

T. The half-Brazilian

>cucked by his wife
Sad

>datings apps 2019
this a joke, right? if i wanted hiv or aids i just ask my nigger friends to take my anal virginity

>Schizo LARPer

Attached: 1530308028438.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

I just fuck trannies

It's honestly super easy.

What is 15%ile to a guy is something like the 2%ile to a female.

I lie about my age on POF and exclusively fuck cougars only

based mutt

Attached: 1561309397762.jpg (218x231, 33K)

Yes
No
Can't relate to them anymore, zero confidence, manlet, average dick

Help.

I live in the San Francisco Bay area.

I'm 33 going on 34

Is there hope to find a decent woman here or am I doomed to blue hair and nonshaven legs that don't want kids?

When you treat mental illness like a Costco trip.

This is a fool's path
Why r u wasting time in degen non reproductive sex acts of sterility
You are losing your life force every time u cum

Nigger enjoy your esophogeal cancer

My wifes a bombshell. You are actually getting cucked by subversive jews leading you away from breeding.. Well, unless you are one.

The thing is, when your ID says "You are," I don't know if that's a coincidence, or if I am in the fake city again, or you're just stoking my paranoia.

That's the opposite of cuck your ameritard

How do you meet them in real life?

These people might be too far gone or do you anons think re education will take? I am hard hearted but i still dont look forward to sending these whales to their end at a cinder block wall. It would take long time to starve them to death

negging is cringey

Agreed. It's the gayest, weakest thing imaginable.

My current GF is from tinder, also my previous 16yo ex-GF who I dated for close to 3 years was also from tinder. I'm 26 btw. Everyone I know met through tinder, it's not really perceived as a hookup app here.

youre fucking 33 years old. you should know the deal by now.

Im getting the impression tinder is for men with 9/10 and above personalities and looks

1. Tinder?
Yes I do. But it worked 3 or 4 times out of literally 3 full years of daily swiping. It is more like praying than making things happen.

Here are 2 cents:
A. Tinder does not create anything new. It just magnifies how things currently are. If you are a loser in real life, you are a super loser on Tinder. If you are a Chad in real life, you are a super Chad on Tinder.

As evidence of this, I can tell you that my Tinder successes do all relate to changes in my career. Not even changes to my appearance. When I was very fit but kinda broke and a loner, nothing happened. Now that I have "Professor" written next to my name... Guess what? Of course girls are not flocking to me, since I am still some kind of fat fuck. But it works.

Actually, TAN TAN is even better but has a location issue (you end up swiping in China and Morocco). Also, it means giving the Chinese your personal data (implying they don't have them yet). Eastern women, as well as Middle Eastern women, differently from Western whores, value family, relationships and long term stability.

Actually, I think there are more fakes and scams on Tinder than Tan Tan. People on Tan Tan are genuine or, worst case scenario, you end up chatting with a bot.

Instead, Tinder has been ruined by shores who simply want you to check their Instagram profile and become one of their 2,000 followers. They don't even reply to messages.

If Tinder doesn't clear this shit up, it's gonna downfall. Whores who don't date anyone (not just me!) are so many they need some enforcement policy to ban those who don't reply or fake it.

Fuck is neggin?
I don't speak ebonics
Will you translate user?

>manlet
I thought it was a meme, then I saw all those bitches writing: if you are not at least 185 cm, swipe left

Been on tinder for over a year. Have made only 5 matches
> 37 yo divorced woman. Pretty, nice personality but fat as a truck. Have fucked her 3 times.
> 32 yo divorced woman. Decent chick, but scared by dating. After a month of coffees, dinners and no sex she still couldn't decide what to do and we stopped meeting up.
> 28yo sjw vegan bisexual. Gymrat, blonde hair, great tits and ass. Matched with her 3 months ago and we've been fwb ever since. Best fun I e ever had and someone I'd never meet outside of online dating.
> 19yo uni student. Small frame, weighs nothing. Cute as a button. She contacted me and offered services for a fee. Have hooked up with her a few times.
> Above girl says she has a friend who is thinking about fucking for cash. If she decides to do this I'm in line to be her first client.
> Shit there's one more but I can't remember who she was. There's been a few prostitutes and a couple randoms in the mix as well and they all blend into one.

Also, spoiler alert. I'm 48yo divorced single dad. Having the best time ever because of this site.

>the virgin swandive vs the chad bellyflop

Get the fuck out of cali that's your only hope

Here it just means fucking.

T. The half-Brazilian

Online dating, usually. Approaching women in real life usually makes you seem like a creeper, and you don’t even know who’s single.
I kinda gave up though. I’m worried my penis is too small, and even when I get the chance to use it, women probably wouldn’t be horny enough to go through with it regardless.

fucking chad neck snap jesus

No it doesn't you weirdo

Good for you but bad for the culture

Anything under 6in you're better off using your fingers lolz

>half-Peruvian
What's the other half?
>half brasilian in Germany
Are you Hitler's youth!?

No
No
Too lazy, women are a waste of time and money unless you want to wife them and make them give birth to your kids, besides female affection is a joke; I'd rather direct my resources elsewhere

Attached: 1560555770676.jpg (428x424, 16K)

I'm surprised it didn't work

Attached: szx6f.jpg (640x476, 45K)

>> 19yo uni student. Small frame, weighs nothing. Cute as a button. She contacted me and offered services for a fee. Have hooked up with her a few times.
That's so Australian. Do you know at La Trobe they even have student groups sharing ideas on how to be a sex worker, hook up with guys, etc. It is all disguised as feminist shit, but it is, in fact, just sex worker mutual aid

German. At first I wasn't that intrigued cause Peruvian people have the image of being not attractive but she looks really qt. Wait n see what happens.

No, my grandma is part Lebanese and the rest is different types of European.

>> 37 yo divorced woman. Pretty, nice personality but fat as a truck. Have fucked her 3 times.
>> 32 yo divorced woman. Decent chick, but scared by dating. After a month of coffees, dinners and no sex she still couldn't decide what to do and we stopped meeting up.
>> 28yo sjw vegan bisexual. Gymrat, blonde hair, great tits and ass. Matched with her 3 months ago and we've been fwb ever since. Best fun I e ever had and someone I'd never meet outside of online dating.
>> 19yo uni student. Small frame, weighs nothing. Cute as a button. She contacted me and offered services for a fee. Have hooked up with her a few times.
>> Above girl says she has a friend who is thinking about fucking for cash. If she decides to do this I'm in line to be her first client.
>> Shit there's one more but I can't remember who she was. There's been a few prostitutes and a couple randoms in the mix as well and they all blend into one.

Can we just fucking burn women in a dumpster fire? All of these sound horrible but the most egregious are the sluts who fuck for money.

He's Kiwi not Aus.

Yeah, totally bad for society. At least the first two were normal women now single and wanting to settle down again after someone serious.
The fwb is just a mad bitch with huge daddy issues but lots of fun.
As for my most recent match seems like some uni students here use it to target older guys like me to become their sugar daddies. I feel sad for them but if it means I get to fuck someone more than half my age then I have no complaints.

lol no it is cuck behavior. Trying that hard to get women's attention is what a cuck would do.

* Through my grandma I am part Lebanese. That's how it's correct.

Lmao this sounds like an Adam Sandler movie

Every app which doesn't explicitly ban whoring will be used for whoring up until whoring is the primary driver of traffic. Tumblr's Law.

This would work if you already know the girls somewhat and they would actually fall for you because you have some sense of humor, otherwise it comes off as creepy.

give grindr a try

Drive Uber. Am old, 48. World has changed. If you cant get laid these days, just kill yourself. Trim is everywhere. And they want to fuck more than you. If you are my age and fucking anything over 35, kill yourself again.

>Online dating, usually. Approaching women in real life usually makes you seem like a creeper, and you don’t even know who’s single
This.
This.
This.

I study traditional cultures for a job, and this is what I noticed:

- Some cultures are usually accused of sexism and machismo. But, in fact, all the dudes showing off as roosters and cat calling is part of the deal. The system allowed e.g. a Mexican male to engage in conversation with girls on the street pretending he is cool and cat calling them. Girls could either IGNORE him with no consequences or PRETEND TO IGNORE him, just to strike a conversation the next day, same context.

But now your Western feminists have spread the idea cat calling is inherently bed, so that men from such cultures are increasingly frustrated because whatever they learnt now is being branded as wrong.

- Other cultures are less overt and, in fact, have developed systems to have girls and guys meet with specific arrangements. E.g. Casanova would use a system of messengers and short texts to entice women's interest after having met them on some formal occasion or introduced by someone.

I forgive him. Easy mistake to make. And it seems what's happening in Australian unis also happens here in NZ. I know I'm not the only guy in my 40s targeted by a student after money.