Why is Kamala Harris keeping her family a secret?

Why is Kamala Harris keeping her family a secret?

Attached: Kamala Harris kids.jpg (623x568, 65K)

Because the last thing niggers in the south will vote for is a California half nigger with a (((white))) husband

it's not a family it's intelligence community. you know it's probably "shaky" due to relationships and history being "a mazing and racy".
Notice they do not look like americans. They look like iraqis, afghanis, h1bsm, borats, alibabas, etc..

fpbp

Wow, her daughter looks totally white. I’m super surprised. That is some quality bleaching

not her kids

she was getting pounded by some well off black political leader in 20s and early 30s

Because nigger men get incredibly pissed when black women date white men. Its fucking hilarious seeing the dirty glares as I walk past with my queen.

Attached: 1563745158583m.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

HOLY SHIT DAUGHTERS ACUTE

Attached: 21739975_10155626273156250_402885951278417390_n.jpg (960x959, 63K)

Kamala Harris is not even black. She's 3/4 poo and is looking to sell out American workers so that more pajeets can shit up this place.

enjoy your HIV, kike

Because she has no own kids although she was at least an 8/10 when young. She must have serious childhood issues if a woman like her was not able to settle down.

Camel toe doesn't have any kids. She is a sad woman with a closed womb.

based

Just found out her husband is a kike. So both want to fuck America over. So who do they sell us out to, Israel or India? With our brain dead electorate, probably both.

Her daughter is hot af there is no way they are biologically related

Attached: IMG_20190715_023438.jpg (1024x686, 34K)

Truth.png

not her kids, but sure

She's not even a half nigger

Serial abortions because she hates niglets more than we do.

It’s definitely kind of amusing that not one of the “squad” is an actual American black. All those diversity points, all that BLM momentum, and they’re getting glossed over and passed by by spics and Muslims.

Attached: 160DA451-92BB-4E32-B2CB-34B0987F9E0D.png (449x401, 490K)

now you know where these kids and up

imagine the smell

beautiful baby girl
so blessed not to have been born a sheboon
even has Daddy's light eyes
daughters truly are the greatest gift from God
hope she doesn't grow up to throw away her good looks by coal burning

what's Kamala's racial background? poo nigger?

Not negro enough my black brother

Jamaican Indian

unironically slave owners