Why is no one on Jow Forums interested in getting married?

Why is no one on Jow Forums interested in getting married?

Attached: BBNa8GW.jpg (720x480, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXlwwFGkCRU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mommy won't let me

I'm not interested in getting married because my life fucking sucks and I would never want to ask someone to share it with me.

Every good thing I try to do, someone is there mixing their shit into into and laughing behind my back (and in front of me) about what an idiot I am that I don't even know I'm eating their shit.

I'm getting married at some point in the next decade, I met this girl who wants like 5 kids

Id legit marry a rich older woman, IDGAF

Ok, you sound paranoid. Chill, everybody thinks about themselves, nobody gives a shit about you.

Why do faggots like data mining?

Stupid question. OP is stupid.
First of all, you are asking an inane question. How in the hell do you know what everyone on an image board or any other platform has no interest in doing without solid evidence? And then you have to ask yourself who in the hell are you asking? Everyone on Jow Forums? What is this, a poll? As they say here, please kys.

pol is a bunch of worn out lefty roasties

Attached: 30yowoman.jpg (1466x1196, 142K)

digits confirm a 41 year old rich milf.

I am a stupid incel and regret voting for trump I will probably never ever get marries just like the all other incels on this sub

your post sounds very authentic, i would never assume that you are a rebbit shill. keep doing your authentic posting, thanks.

Speak for yourself. I'm married with kids

Why do you assume that? I'm 21, and maybe I somehow haven't gotten my heart ripped out enough yet, but I still want to get married. I just don't think I'll find her for quite some time. I'll most likely have to graduate and leave this fucking kiked city first. That and figure out my religious beliefs, because I'm more confused now than I ever was.

Attached: 5473de9767c0adf0e133d9ff14988296.jpg (1080x1335, 164K)

Because fuck you bitch.
youtube.com/watch?v=WXlwwFGkCRU

Attached: 9473C14E-1767-4BCD-B321-885AF8A23322.png (680x680, 510K)

I'm already married

Throughout history, men and women have been working together to fight back against the pain and suffering of life in order to grow their potatoes and raise children.

>jump to 21st century

Women now expect to be treated like princesses, having the man work for her every need without any input herself. Disney and social media have taught women that they don't have to work to try make their marriages work; if they don't get what they want, they can simply move on to someone else. And the family courts will always be in their favour.

Attached: 789345378495345.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

I'm getting married at some point in the next decade

Marriage makes no sense anymore since divorce is a thing. Nowadays it just look like an excuse to have a party day and to gather some relatives for a fancy dinner.
All the young (25-30) friends and people I know who got married in church don't even know jackshit about religion, like not even the most basic stuff. It's literally a clown fiesta, with some extremely rare exceptions of actual religious people.

Speak for yourself, I'm getting married in January.

Been dating current for nearly two years, before that a flabby roasty for three, so niggerloving scum can fuck off with muh incel.
So exactly what is in it for the man to marry? Absolutely nothing.
Do you get first dibs in the pussy like was expected in the past? No. You take roasty whoremeat while little nasty niggerlovers insist on some equality trash or something.
Is she going to keep up the house, or cook you food? No. She doesn’t have to do that shit. She’s got a job making minimum wage bringing down the value of your labor for the benefit of feminism all while bitching she deserves as much as you working a harder job for more hours.
Is she obligated to give you children. No.

Oh what and I’m sorry, Where exactly is the gd dowry? Oh yeah. No.
But, they can have half your shit if she gets tired of you, because everything isn’t always a hallmark movie, and that and more if she breeds out a child she decides doesn’t need a father anymore.

Marriage is bullshit and needs to be brought back to what it was. More equal.

This is the biggest social pill anyone can take. You have to REALLY stand out for any random stranger to notice you at all, and you'd have to be a total freak for them to think about you for more than the passing moment they think about how weird you are. Nobody thinks "oh that guy is wearing mismatching clothes" for the next week and tells all their friends. It doesn't even register.
Explaining this to socially awkward autists is impossible, it never sinks in.

>needing a government certificate to have sex

I want to get married for the first time in my life. Met a qt shy slightly autistic virgin from a small town while out here working on the mines, probably going to fuck it up.

Wish me luck, lads.

>Want to get married and have kids
>Parents went through a divorce, literally am first-hand evidence of the damage it does to a family
>Don't want to lose half of everything if she decides she wants out
>Hobbies (gaming, gardening, movies) don't lend themselves to meeting people
>Fat and ugly anyways
>Too unmotivated to try and improve physically
>Too proud to quit life

Attached: POE.jpg (125x123, 11K)

every relationship ive had it ended because i was drunk and she was a whore with daddy issues. come to think of it that how they started as well

she's selling these for $30 a pop

Attached: soecum.png (861x531, 629K)

>Why is no one on Jow Forums interested in getting married?
I am, but people keep crying "waah you pedo!" if I show interest in a woman that isn't a middle age whore.

I'm an incel, my first goal would be to touch and kiss a girl

Sauce? More?

I would marry a white God fearing woman who was serious about being loyal and having children sight unseen if such a one existed.

Attached: 8B9C7335-152F-425D-8EB3-6FA77169DAFE.jpg (643x1024, 72K)

Attached: why aint you married pol.png (992x750, 210K)

Modern marriage is a sham and a scam. There will come a day when those who work in family courts will be dragged out of their homes and killed in the streets.

Most women today that I encounter seem possessed by some kind of malicious spiritual hivemind. Not planning to have children because the civilization is at it's climax and that would be selfish and cruel. So there is no reason to do so.

Basically this ,marriage has been the bedrock of our civilisation and now it’s been destroyed

Also this, but women shouldnt let it scare them off, the only women who will be protected in the coming days are those with a patriarch willing to take responsibility for them

Babylon, mother of whores

God does this to teach men and women a lesson that we may fear him

Attached: 011FE6C9-41FC-4643-9043-D5A861FC3B9F.gif (256x192, 2.12M)

It's a scam that punishes men and rewards women for being unfaithful / losing interest / wanting to scam men for income.

Abolish no-fault divorce and then marriage will become a thing again.

Divorce rape. I can’t imagine going through a terrible breakup while married.

That is fucking massive. Whats the (((official explanation))) for this?

>Abolish no-fault divorce and then marriage will become a thing again.
All a woman would have to do in that case is claim the guy is a rapist or child molester. Most of children abuse get a conviction without physical evidence.
There is no fixing the system, it needs to be burned to the ground and rebuild from the ground up.

its fake

>dense plasma loops can extend from the sun's surface thousands of miles into space
>when you look at it from the edge of the sun, what you actually see is a spherical object. You're actually looking down the tunnel.

Because I'm gay tehehe

Attached: 1563712561136.gif (400x224, 1.27M)

I dunno, I think it is natural phenomena of aether escaping the sun in a vortex

Attached: C333A15F-505D-4259-AA81-21AE60CD5729.jpg (374x275, 13K)

Fuck, I went into a store while out of town the other day and this cute girl at the register couldn't even get her words out she was so struck by me. She had a slight lisp too, it was adorable. I'm so lonely.

Godspeed user

I’m retarded

>Why is no one on Jow Forums interested in getting married?
That's a stupid & baseless question

But maybe because anyone in Jow Forums who is MARRIED stops going to Jow Forums anymore and focuses on married life.

I have 2 friends who also browse Jow Forums few years ago, they're married now so they don't have time for Jow Forums

The real question is, why are PRO-JEW & PRO-ISRAEL posts now getting rampant in Jow Forums and why are posts about JQ being reported

Attached: The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

What's with the increasing number of pro-Israel & pro-Jewish posts in Jow Forums nowadays?

Attached: JIDF.jpg (596x873, 71K)

Why would anybody be interested in gambling half their assets and income on the whims of a modern woman?

I wanna get married but I'm a kissless virgin.
I tried dating through tinder and no thanks. I even talked to girls in real life. Only ones worth dating were already taken. It broke me. I went back to being a neet...

Marriage is only worth it for a foreign girl.

Domestic thots are for practice.

It's actually not fake. In this other image you can see another one off in this distance.

It's unexplained. I won't make conjecture regarding its nature, but the sun is under constant monitoring, and you would think if it was a naturally occuring phenomenon it would be discussed more often. Sadly, no. This is not the case at all. What we have recorded is an isolated incident without much more than further speculation that does not reach into anything uncomfortable for the masses to swallow.

Again, the explanations given are very thin and reaching, considering there isn't much to go on and it's not a widely studied (or studied at all) incident.

Attached: 1385879517983.gif (489x301, 1.65M)

Good luck brother

Working on it. Had to go Asian of course.

slanty-eyed mongrels aren't white

>neet
>kissless virgin

These things are not real, user. They do not exist in real life. You and your band of discord freaks made them up. I suspect you're some fag or tranny that left got off the farm back at reddit.

Why would you get married to the absolute self-entitled cunts that are Western women these days??? On a more serious note, who wants to bring in children to the clown world we live in??? Imagine telling your child in 5-10 years time from now that what they teach him in school is all bullshit and you won’t be allowed to home school him either, why would you a bring a child into a leftist tyranny??

>Acknowledging a woman with tattoos

>mutt
>white

Glass houses, mongrel.

My fiance was killed in a car accident in early 2018... I am not ready right now.

I just want to see the world burn

show your flag, shitskin

She has fucked up hair, a stupid feminist smug bitch face and quite clearly non-prescription meme glasses, and also tatted up.

Her only redeeming feature are her tits.

4/10 would pump and dump and post her nudes here

women don't like me and never have, i just decided to put my energy elsewhere at a young age

only around 40% of men who've ever existed and made it into adulthood have sired children anyway. some of us are just built for other things. we're the more formidable but less desirable sex

Bullshit.

Stop posting this gross tranny whore

The only people I know wanting to marry are FAGGOTS. That being said, marriage in the 2000s is not the same as pre-1980s marriage. Also, marriage is a fucking job for when you get off work. Fuck it!
>t. Proudly divorced since June 6, 2015
NEVER AGAIN!

I am married though, have kids too. It's alright.

>getting this triggered because he's a mutt

You can't score a white women, much less an asian grill, loser. Be honest, you could never score sidewayz pussy in your short pathetic weeb non-life.

CHECKED wrecked & kekked

I see you still won't show your flag. Probably because you're a filthy subhuman.

fuck you. i'm as real as shit. Though I'm not 100% neet. I do work odds jobs on occasion.

I'm not going to make any comments about what percentage of /pol are neets or kissless virgins. Because I don't know.

And yes, I could probably change this things. I do even have prospects but I'm just not interested in pursuing them. Had a girl who works as a cashier follow me around the store after her shift ended just to talk but I don't know. Just don't feel its worth the time and effort.

High risk, not that important. Sex is actually marriage but that's discussion for another day. Most chicks I've met are basically children.

I enjoy virtuous people. People of character, loving people that have sights set on a brighter future. One like Christ. I also hope to be one of these people but getting a woman into the mix can complicate things.

I'm on a whole nother level sometimes and sometimes it's mistaken as bad. Don't want to have to constantly explain things to someone who's been spiritually lazy.

Marriage, children, sex. None of that is a need. We as a people need leaders now more than ever. Good leaders. I may one day be one of those leaders. I consider a marriage a high risk liability. Marriages nowadays have become more transactional than relational. So yeah. I'll pass for now.

>flag
>subhuman
>literally zero connection

Grasping at straws here, fat burger.

>lying on the interwebz

You're not a kissless virgin, retard. You're just some faggot autist with no personality. Don't meme into reality these things, they don't exist.

What has always existed are antisocial low maintenance slackers like you that won't work hard, and won't put any effort into making themselves attractive to women. Not that you should, but you're the one whining about them not us.

Word of advice. Stop respecting women. They don't deserve it. Once you care more about yourself then you do them, they will be drawn to your self confidence. Women can sniff out losers like you sniff out mountain dew. They are drawn to it, because in the natural order of things, women are weak helpless talentless pieces of shit that seek out the strong to lead them.

If you're a weak talentless piece of shit too, you're just another woman to them. Think about it.

I'm the guy dating an Asian girl.

I don't know if I should feel bad. Both of my parents are Europeans born and raised (Germany and Greece). Of course they are both pan-Europeans because Europeans have had superior transportation technology for their entire existence. It's pretty much impossible to be European and not pan-European.

Something about this continent just makes us Americans darker and blacker. I have strange urges to destroy property and eat ass.

Because pol will just make fun of me for marrying an Asian woman

you're trying too hard

Every Jow Forumstard I met had either unstoppable autism, couldn't restrain their powerlevel even a little, or was a seething manlet. Sometimes more than one category. Also due to hanging out on Jow Forums, most have started thinking very highly of their cognitive capacities - at least they aren't NPCs, not like all the others, now watch me gobble down bone broth because a water filter salesman told me to. It's sad frankly.

Add to that the whole "all women are whores" thing that just seeps through every crack to achieve being unappealing as fuck.

People here are deeply damaged, myself included.

Attached: 1557496809550.jpg (988x688, 120K)

It's OK to resist logic. Eventually it will sink in and you will accept it.

>still no flag

I am married you 1post meme flag faggot. Sageu

Getting married in a month. Try harder incel memeflaggot.

Attached: 1559342870035.png (645x591, 857K)

Jow Forums is not a dating app mate you might want to try tinder or something.

Why is no one on Jow Forums interested getting on the Rape train ?

I'm Celtic-Iberian. I have a daughter with a Chinese girl, very tall and pretty. My little girl is intensely SMART, like scary smart. I mean, I think highly of myself but this kid really fucking scares me how smart she is, and she has a personality at 13 months that is incredible.

Don't let the muh pure race faggots deter you from having kids, whatever you decide to go with. Personally, I couldn't get over the thought of fucking someone that looked like my sister. Tall, blond with blue or green eyes. Even the smell turns me off. Also my sister was a massive entitled cunt and that just drove me further from white women.

On the contrary, the two asian women I've had long term relationships with were both sober and clear minded, focused and intent, rational and happy, perpetually FIT and smart as fuck. In contrast it was ME that was inferior to them, perhaps not in looks but absolutely in terms of family culture.

In any case, the white guys in here that think they are above asian women can't even score with them, making their opinions rather hilarious. Sour grapes, friends. Sour grapes.

>btw I've had my share of white girls and they're all fucked in the head

Attached: perfection.jpg (768x974, 202K)

i am but sadly it's illegal to marry other man

Attached: aaaaa.jpg (320x192, 34K)

>my kid is the smartest kid ever
Every parent says this. Your kid will only be proven smart in a few years. Right now it’s retarded

Spoken truly
I see in myself that I've always had a desire for marriage-companionship, but not at the cost of the Spirit. Seems like 85% of men are garbage tier, but it's like 95% for women. Better to be alone and true than to compromise truth for company & sex.

disgusting racemixer trash, now it makes sense why you got so defensive about your crimes against nature

>Says I am not a kissless virgin.
>Goes on to explain how I'm a kissless virgin.
I'm not blaming women here. But I've never kissed. And I've never fucked a woman. Thus "kissless virgin" and I'm not saying that if I lowered my standards that I couldn't change that. Or that if I worked hard that I couldn't change it.

There are 2 women, I've met who I'd change for.

Hey, I'd vote for a Hitler that would put me in a concentration camp and kill me if I thought he would fix the planet.

I'm busy building a gas chamber

I'm not interested in sucking dick, I was just meeting these people as "friends" but never managed to have a friendship with any of them due to the aforementioned reasons.

Sorry to hear that user. That is rough

marriage is a scam

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. Meanwhile my 13 months old brings me books to read to her, eats with utensils, has a small vocubulary and obeys me unquestioningly. I raised my nieces, both white, and neither of them can compare to my daughter in intelligence.

>being this mad because he can't get laid

Don't go shooting up any hospitals, ok supreme gentleman.

Do something else with your life aside from obsessing over sex. It's nothing special. Shit, I jerk off and enjoy that better than most of the time. Everyone else in here is being a dishonest cunt, so appreciate my honesty.

>I was just meeting these people as "friends" but never managed to have a friendship with any of them due to the aforementioned reasons.
I get it you need an emotional connection not a sexual one.

I'm getting married in a few months OP. Going to make sure I have a a few kids to keep these worthless Invaders out too.