The germans used to force large groups o slavs up a tree at gunpoint. As high as possible. When that tree fell...

The germans used to force large groups o slavs up a tree at gunpoint. As high as possible. When that tree fell, whoever was left alive was then hacked to death. Those were civilians. I genuinely hope americans get to experience that kind of cruelty one day.

Attached: 1560974919822.jpg (1389x1789, 530K)

>Soviet fairytales
Hahah, oh wow.

The Germans payed for that with their culture

your little tale gave me a good inspiration for the next time, thanks commie.

hit or miss huh?

They also put Jews in masturbation machines and bear cages. Also they would transport them along little tracks that would take them to the death camps. They also managed to cremate 20 bodies in one crematorium in a hour. Truly horrifying.

Attached: fellowgoyim.jpg (209x241, 11K)

>made up shit
Lmao. Sag'd

During their occupation of Eastern Europe the Soviet Army massacred hundreds of thousands if not millions of civillians, millions more starved to death in Russian concentration camps in siberia. In multiple cases entire ethnic groups were accused of disloyalty and cleansed from their home lands, or were forced into gulags. Upwards of 50% of some nations populations were killed or imprisoned in some cases and the red army committed between 200,000 and 2,000,000 rapes, often times they captured and gang raped women for days before killing them.

I sincerely hope that you personally get to feel the sort of terror that those people felt in the very near future you retarded utopian faggot.

Pic related

Attached: 77EF837B-A7B8-4B21-9C36-1D7F9686ABE2.jpg (670x401, 172K)

doubt
>+ memeflag
sage

Does anyone believe these fairytales?

>Does anyone believe these fairytales?

Well they do belive in the gorilions.

Is this from the same book as the holocoaster?

Look mom, I posted it again.

Sage

Attached: D8C2076F-5995-4CF5-B947-D264240457DD.jpg (868x900, 104K)

>all those hoax stories will eventually inspire actual war crimes

I read that with a drunk russian accent
cute little tale you got there

Attached: csm_Bild2_605cc49f5c.jpg (776x600, 59K)

Now the Germans are brown

Katyn massacre

Nice I always knew slavs are white monkeys

Reported to German police for hateful imagery.

Let me guess, they also built masturbation machines and rollercoasters for them?

And I genuinely hope you get aids from your gay lover

>fitting 20 amerifats in a tree
yeah I think that tree is gonna come down after the 3rd one

You're a fucking walking meme, muh Americans bad, capitalist bad. Do yourself and the general human species a favor. Become an eunich

I don't know why we RP about stuff like that, when there was real genocide going on. For example in bavaria. Because a lot of the men went to war, slavic workers were delivered to replace them. You would think that with the men gone the birth rate would go down, the longer the war the fewer births. But it did not it stayed stabled, and in 1941 it actualy was higher then in 1938. But the interesting thing was that the birth rate fatalities were higher then those of XIX century. not 50%, but every 8th kid in 10 didn't liver past 1946. Kind of a brutal, if you ask me.

the germans were way better to eastern european civs except to gypsies and jews

Attached: 03b.jpg (600x600, 48K)

nazis forced a monkey to have sex with jewish woman in some concentration camp, for science

tru story

>jewish rape fantasy

Punished by law here to question this

haha lol. we wuz victims. sounds like auschwitz stories