Coming to pol and expecting an intelligent conversation be like

>coming to pol and expecting an intelligent conversation be like

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-111006__01.jpg (1080x988, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/ny-eso-rapport-flyktinginvandring-en-kostnad-for-sverige
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

space isn't real

Shut up kike

if you think this is wrong you havent been here long enough.

In other news, kikes launching tales of the Halll of cost into deep space

Jews want us all half-nigger subhuman apes, niggers have rock-crunching iq levels, half-nog mutt idiots won’t into space, therefore yes indeed we won’t go to space because Jews. You loving nigger morons doesn’t make it any less true.

>meme flaggots, meme flaggots everywhere

real answer is civilizational decline.

The Tibetans couldn't believe that their ancestors built the Potala, so they believe Gods built it.
The Easter Islanders couldn't read their own writing anymore, so they used their writing plates as tables or worst of all: fire-wood.

In 150-200 years, space travel will be believed a myth and hoax in mainstream scholarship. No human can leave earth.

You Joo too

Attached: 1563763579892.jpg (904x832, 162K)

>memeflag

Hear, hear.

Attached: 1536142302416.jpg (250x250, 8K)

AKA Jews.

Nigger we can have a little fun sometimes

Attached: 5459087272909.jpg (800x800, 64K)

Jewry with a few extra steps.

samefagging proxies bc it's not funny

The transniggerfaggot globalist agenda is anti-science.

Shut up kike

Fuck you nigger, i saved a life tonight.

Good threads get pruned.

Attached: 647E1DF9-E326-4CB4-B355-09BBC4D27510.jpg (1238x1285, 275K)

Attached: 1563418466145.jpg (1024x737, 63K)

Ooga booga, NOT the joos ! Dindu nuthin to noone us jews. No nope nyet nada

soul posting not allowed on pol

they want you to be robot like

>feelings
>white

True.

Attached: F7B2347E-9E98-4138-8942-D38227ECFAC5.jpg (576x576, 42K)

but he's right
fuck you and your meme flag
Die kike

>Asks a scientific question on a politics board while using a meme-flag
>"you guys are stupid"

The annual costs of refugees in Sweden is more than the annual cost of an entire Apollo program, adjusted for inflation.
So yeah, Sweden could afford bases on the moon if it wasn't for the (((open borders))) nonsense.

Germany (with similar costs per rapefugee) would be able to afford 3-4 concurrent Apollo projects if they ditched all muzzies.

Amerimutt was correct.

Attached: Trudeu makes friends at G20.gif (600x338, 3.75M)

SJW's and cucks

This is painful to comprehend. God I hate immigrants even more now.

>1 post by this memeflaggot

>This is painful to comprehend. God I hate immigrants even more now.
Just so you know how it is calculated. It is based on gibs - taxes paid for people with asylum background. Costs in terms of reception (temporary housing, language training, societal costs for burnt cars, extra funding for immigrant work etc) are excluded

svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/ny-eso-rapport-flyktinginvandring-en-kostnad-for-sverige
>”Osäkerheten i beräkningarna är stor, men indikerar att nettoomfördelningen via de offentliga finanserna till en genomsnittlig flykting under hela dennas livstid i Sverige uppgår till i genomsnitt 74 000 kronor per år. Som jämförelse var omfördelningen till en genomsnittlig flykting i Sveriges befolkning 2015 cirka 60 000 kronor”
> "The uncertainty of the calculations are great, but they indicate that a net transfer of public finances to an average refugee during its entire lifespan in Sweden on average will be 74'000 SEK per year. As a point of reference the net transfers to an average refugee in Swedens population was 60'000 SEK in 2015.

Normaly the USD/SEK is about 8 SEK/USD, and we have about 1.4 million refugees.
That gives us 103'600 million SEK or $13bn in USD terms.

The Apollo program was about $160bn over 13 years or $12.3bn annually.

The actual number with all other things (like subsidies to companies hiring refugees) would probably bump the costs another 20-30%.

I assume the numbers are roughly the same in the Netherlands as you have about the same income levels, tax rates, welfare etc as we do. So assume about 7-8'000 $ per year per average refugee and think about what tax deduction it could finance for dutch families.

I wanna go to Space user ;.;

it's true.
The U.S. wastes money on Israel, instead of giving that money to NASA.

Let's not forget the vast sums of money given to niggers in both the form of welfare and foreign aid to african countries.

>Refuse to finish your study
>Don't lie on your job application
>Never ask for a raise
>Always pay all the taxes instead of hiding some income
>Never ask girls out
>Live alone and in powerty because of that
>"It's the jooos!"

...and then peeple (the worst kind of people) wonder why the last giant leap for man was 50 years ago.
also pic related

Attached: nigooglers.jpg (960x560, 62K)

>Let's not forget the vast sums of money given to niggers in both the form of welfare and foreign aid to african countries.
That is the biggest cost.
Sadly, that is also shilled by jews so...

But there are different types of jews. The good ones are the majority in Israel, the bad ones are the majority outside of Israel.

Attached: molotovs.gif (313x141, 1.97M)

The Torah and melanin

>meme
yikes!

>have to lie
>have to beg
>have to sneak
>It isn't the Jews!
Look a cuckold

The truth is, we don't have the technology to leave the solar system or even to go further than mars.

With our current technology, going to mars takes 3 years. By using nuclear propulsion we could greatly decrease the travel time, but it would require an insane number of nuclear bombs to propel a rocket AND stop it.

Our only hope is nuclear fusion, which would make space travel way cheaper and enable us to colonize the solar system.

If there is a technology that needs to be discovered, it is nuclear fusion. Antimatter is way out of reach for our species for now.

Attached: 18948654.jpg (1300x649, 137K)

fuck off jew

You know why we always jump to it being jews?

BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS THE JEWS!

Attached: 1382323757741.jpg (350x350, 123K)

nope this one is because of the negroe

Attached: billionsforspacepenniesforhungry.png (402x617, 309K)

We can at least colonise the moon!

>We can at least colonise the moon!
We have the money. It just goes to niggers and arabs as gibs.

That's because of jews you can't have an intelligent conversation.

>meme flag

Fuck off kike

I am the guy in the picture. Wake the fuck up.
It most certainly is the Jews’ fault.

Attached: D65EF7AD-1E7C-40F3-9E0E-97526E0D1F2F.jpg (1200x1153, 137K)

Third Reich would have self sustaining moon colonies by now.

>The Tibetans couldn't believe that their ancestors built the Potala, so they believe Gods built it.
Sauce on that? The building is modern enough I'm skeptical.

Space travel is the biggest fucking meme ever. Its just a wet dream for aspies and gay 60s sci fi writers.

We are literally surrounded by endless space and are forever bound within Neptunes orbit by hard laws of energy and matter.

People think that our world is like civilization 5 where technology is just research points that unlock after a set number of years but it's not. We've already discovered the purest form of energy in the world, nuclear fusion, the energy that powers stars, and it's still not even close to enough energy it would take for interstellar travel, or to create a wormhole or something. And antimatter is a meme tier propulsion method that requires much much more energy input to make the antimatter than you get from the antimatter itself, simple conservation of energy principles.

So far the fastest thing we've ever made, the new Horizons probe travels a velocity of 58,536 km/h (36,373 mph).

Do the maths. To travel 10 light years in 100 years you'd be travelling at 10% the speed of light indefinitely from the moment you leave earth to the moment of arrival. This is roughly 3 million miles per second.

Do the maths. 3,000,000 x 60 = 180,000,000 miles per minute. Multiply that by 60 to give you a miles per hour figure, 10,800,000,000 miles per hour (10 billion + 800 million) and that's just ten percent of the speed of light. To get a mere 10 light years at this utterly impossible speed would take 100 years.

Now remember that you don't measure the universe in light years, you measure it millions of light years. Now do you begin to see the problems with actually travelling in the universe? Even getting from Earth to Mars, practically nothing in galactic terms, would take all our skill and ingenuity.

Getting outside the solar system is basically impossible and ultra-wealthy clowns like Elon Musk either a) know this and are conning the general public or b) utterly deluded richboy fantasists.

Attached: 1BAC3D0D-A622-44C4-B882-B8D59456ED13.jpg (583x1024, 142K)

This is the real answer.

It's true though.

B&R

If you where smart you would not constrain youself by working of Einsteins THEORY.

>>hard laws of energy and matter

>>To travel 10 light years in 100 years you'd be travelling at 10% the speed of light

Oh brother. Speed of light is not a bottleneck.

Jews are the reason most of us can't find our keys of a morning.

Brevity is the soul of wit, nigger

>Death to pissrael

what if we conquer other planets and enslave ayylmaos as sex slaves after coming up with FTL?

you are so fucking retarded I hope you are forced to be sterilized

Yay. Reddit is here. Fat fucking effeminate retards talking like niggers.

Nazis scientists took us to the moon.
Jewish scientists cut off people’s dicks.

Memeflag, so sage
I expect retards to ree about jooz, but what bores me is the endless circle jerk afterwards of fbpb, btfo, based etc. when it wasn't based because it was basic and typical, wasn't funny because it's played to death, and no one got btfo'd. This place is worse than plebbit a lot of the time - when it's an echo chamber, it's a much stupider echo chamber.

>memefag posting memeflag threads getting meme responses
you're too stupid to exist and are shitting up the board get lost

>1 post by this ID