>Election analysis 2014-2019
youtube.com/watch?v=qjZRiDwu18w

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/tQ6bf5iW

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Get a job.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=HPBTGyErWPo

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
>E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
>Ruhrpott Roulette
youtube.com/channel/UCMm8lMIzU3Zss1rWf4dgv-g
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/
twitter.com/germaniapol

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD TV (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=d9u01H4OD_8
youtube.com/watch?v=nlycry7Kc9o
youtube.com/watch?v=eb7_WbJlm_g

>Einzelfall map, case log
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus
youtube.com/watch?v=QlAgoUP_NvE

Attached: 1.png (332x480, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/kosten-fuer-pensionierte-beamte-steigen-um-70-milliarden-euro-16295742.html
netzpolitik.org/2019/bundesregierung-polizei-darf-auf-daten-von-alexa-und-co-zugreifen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/kosten-fuer-pensionierte-beamte-steigen-um-70-milliarden-euro-16295742.html

Fuck boomers
Fuck spics
Fuck niggers
Fuck Arabs
Fuck west asians
Fuck trannies
Fuck faggots
Fuck emcels
fuck traitors

HEIL HITLER

Attached: 1563384836989.png (500x514, 269K)

Attached: 1563783665459.jpg (904x832, 162K)

Incel you forgot jews.

For the last time i am not an incel.

Attached: 7c6.png (211x246, 11K)

Sure lad. Now open your mouth and enjoy eating my popo.

>open your mouth
Take off your pants first.

Attached: christoph-waltz-inglourious-basterds-wallpaper.png (1584x788, 1.23M)

I'm already naked... incel.

>He took the bait
''unzips pants and puts benis is your arse''

*sprays liquidshit all over your dick which leads to a fountain of liquid shit that sprays all over your body....including mouth*
Look you got my shit on your mouth.

>Fuck spics
>Fuck niggers
>Fuck Arabs
>Fuck west asians
I thought you are against race mixing?
>Fuck faggots
>Fuck emcels
I know you would love to do that but we both know that she won't let you.

It's too late though, the damage has allredy been done, congrats you are a faggot for life now.

Better a clean fag than a incle full of and covered in shit.

>I know you would love to do that but we both know that she won't let you.
He isn't the only user that would love to fuck taids here.

>Clean
Your arse would be filled with my jizz

I can shit that out.

>Kraut/pol/ turned into grindr again

I don't give a shit.

>I can
But you won't tho.You would fart it out in a container and use it as a majoneise replacer.

You have a strange fetish, I consider to meet an doc and talk about it.

>Tay finally made the incel completely snap

>an doc
Wat?

For a Jow Forums user his troll resistance is pretty low-ish.

>Never watched a good tv show
Kek.

>He isn't the only user that would love to fuck taids here.
The character is somewhat appealing but you don't know anything about the person which creates 'her'. It could be an fat neckbeard or an seventy year old granny.

Based magatards

Attached: hitler432.png (916x163, 73K)

>Watching TV
Into the gass chamber you go boomer.

boring day

Low energy again

Post traps

Attached: felipe9.jpg (768x960, 67K)

Sheeeit
Would bang desu.

nothing is ever happening

Kerstin baby, if you feel bored we can hang out.

or it could be a super hot young lady, such as Kerstin herself!!!

bored, yes, and sorry... no hanging out with you

>The left is da real nazzis xDDDDDD
Pathetic, the crowder fagg also had to point out that he had a half asian guy with him ''look i have diz based half breed mutt with me am not racyzt xDDD''

Why?We could have a drink or 2. :(

drinking would make me weaker, so I don't do it

>drinking would make me weaker
And that is the point, would be easy for me to pin you up on a chair with a rope and make you my personal sexslave.

Attached: 200px-Stalin_in_exile_1915.jpg (200x265, 9K)

no way

Okay then. :(
What if Kerstin did that to you though?

she will do that – eventually, but I will have flown the country before she accumulated enough power.

Your semmi-cryptic talks are intriging.When you say ''accumulated enough power'' you mean in your mind?

Attached: 1518695374029.png (253x199, 15K)

what's cryptic about that? she is deeply connected into _the_ European right-wing network; and part of the leadership cadres of the new right, which is essentially the new SS.

they want to introduce an authoritarian regime, where they can do whatever they please, obviously they'll remove threats, "traitors", and take their pleasure on whatever suits their crazed needs.

some of them talk too much, watch videos of the youth of the swedendemokrats ("demokrats" kek) and you can figure out their thinking... it's elitist and in a sense politeia-platonic.

you are simply too young and underestimate oldfags and how much craze there is.

Me too and I'm 100% straight

Attached: felipe47657.jpg (1080x1315, 221K)

You mean teh controlled opposition who are under the rule of the vritish royal family? You know that they have to exists otherwise we lost controll and SHTF pretty early.
You think he hes to young to understand? You are just one more conspiracy theorist who overextermate political groups. They need a strong left wing and a small but violate rightwing to hold things under controll. You see the tip of the iceberg and thinks. Its dangerious. No its not their weapons gets found regular, no deepstate lead their actions and therefor nothing will happend with them. So:
Shizopost 3/10 overestimated things way too much.

i want to see everything collapse and burn somehow.

Attached: jan-boehmermann.jpg (940x529, 99K)

Same but we have to do by ourselfs we don't get a free fuck up like while hitler.

I stopped reading after a few words, because my shill detector went on.

>what's cryptic about that? she is deeply connected into _the_ European right-wing network; and part of the leadership cadres of the new right, which is essentially the new SS.
>they want to introduce an authoritarian regime, where they can do whatever they please, obviously they'll remove threats, "traitors", and take their pleasure on whatever suits their crazed needs.
I answered to this and this
>you are simply too young and underestimate oldfags and how much craze there is.

Sorry that I don't counter the only thing in your post that is 100% true

show flag faggot

If you aren't polite you won't get anything.

hahaha imagine being polite on Jow Forums

Save the German race
Punch a boomer in the face

Attached: stf,small,600x600-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 142K)

Imagine beeing idiotic enough to expect something if you aren't polie.

I bet you are a kike or a race mixer

C'mon we have the great spirit of schiller and goethe and you don't even use them?
What a fucking traitor are you?

yeah but this is no german class in school

Goethe and schillir spirit is somethign you should use on daily basis because it explains inner dialog, human nature and well trolling.

I'll do the polite thing then: would you be so kind as to reveal your flag? It'll remove the standard "but you are a JIDF shill posting from Israel" argument from their arsenal for little cost.

But don't go entertaining any delusions about Kerstinposter listening to you all of a sudden. As usual, he'll retreat into his "you are a low IQ shill and I don't care what you say anyway" safe space, as usual. It's like getting into a spitting contest with a camel, the only winning move is not to play.

Will you be so friendly an use a bit of more sarcasm, I don't feel insulted enough.

I fear I'll have to disappoint you there. I was brought up to be polite, so I just don't have it in me to be that snarky.

Attached: im_afraid_i_cannot_do_that_david.jpg (1920x1200, 85K)

I have to warn you, I'm from the future and the pc I use got glitched while I travled back in time.

I think on a mental and spiritual level you're a nigger

What about me senpai d-desu?

OK, fuckers, you really need to get your shit together. I understand there is maybe 1 human Krautbro in this thread right now, but I'll leave this post in case others glance in.
Latvimbecile, Taids, Muttcreatura, Kerstin, and the Ancap/Antifa brainlets ruined this thread to such an extent that even TDG left. and this will be the end of it if you don't fuckin take matters in your hands.
whining about your country being taken over by shitskins? ffs, you can't even reconquer your fucking thread...on Jow Forums/pol... (that's on internet)... how the hell do you intend on taking back your country?
How, you ask? with fucking filters, you boobus Krauticus. I declare Fall Clausewitz on Kraut/pol.
filter Latvimbecile, Taids, Muttcreatura, Kerstin, and the Ancap/Antifa (and that pervert polish faggot) or perish!
goodbye

Attached: Clausewitz.png (1400x1193, 537K)

did I address (you) before?

Nope.

>A memeflag

Said kerstinposter.

I salute you, based Grenzwacht im Osten. Also if you don't filter them, resist the temptation of giving them (You)s. As I said before, it's like getting into a spitting contest with a camel. There can be no winners in that sort of fight.

Can I have a special place like goat or something else cool?

clearly because i wasn't there.

indeed. for a long time I thought one can ignore them, or place a well aimed post to drive them off. but it is all for naught. we are dealing with completely deranged individuals - everything just runs off them. and they feed on (you)s.
one only needs to apply filter and then you can see just how bad things really are - 90% of the thread is comprised by them. all the good posters are being driven away by the filth. so if we don't do something this will only get worse

>From all the shit i have posted on here over the months he chose a informative data and source backed post to represent the ''imbicilism'' i suposebly express
You are full of shit lith, you allways critisise what i am saying but never explain why and don't rely give any counterarguments, you know what?Go fuck yourself.

Attached: Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

>nigger/arab/turk/pollack does something
"if you talk ill of them that's hetze."
>huwite indigenous cis white male does something...
PIC RELATED.

Attached: gfcngfjfk.png (302x416, 123K)

Bump

> is on Jow Forums
> complains about "filth"
> wants to restore European values
> conveniently ignores the fact that Europeans always have been filth
lel

Its germanys own fault, there are plenty of reasons for this shit. Wrong police education, wrong socialization, little to no police presence. This list is really long.

>seething Lithuanian hillbilly

I'm too pretty for the average Krautfag. I would never let anyone of you touch me

Attached: gfh.jpg (1120x121, 20K)

>everything just runs off them
I've posted for years on /b/ that's a great way to immunize yourself

> Alles wird entsorgt, abgelegt, weggeworfen

Ah. The littering problem. The best thing about it is the standard littering "solution":

> People dump shit next to a garbage can
> "We'll remove this garbage can because people dump their shit here. That'll teach 'em!"
> People add what they used to put in the garbage can to the mess.

Never ceases to amaze me how people still fail to realize what an utterly stupid non-solution they keep on perpetrating. Again and again and again...

>Fall Clausewitz wurde ausgerufen!!

Kraut/pol/ ist Frontstadt. Volkssturm ist bereit, jetzt wird hier aufgeräumt! Srsly, this shit has gone way beyond even my tolerance and I am quite a sick and deranged individual.

Attached: to_bingo_or_not_to_bingo.jpg (540x303, 35K)

Captain.

Attached: freee.png (1064x190, 27K)

Cheers. Place has started to smell almost as bad as the Brit/pol/ by now. Der Fisch stinkt vom Kopfe. Will lurk again now and monitor from orbit if conditions improve. Still consider kinetic bombardment (aka shit avalanche, thx for coining that term, Sütti) ...

Attached: BLYATNAUT.jpg (591x295, 70K)

Yeah looks like it needs a peeling again.

Finally another general civil war. It's been awhile

Attached: 55425.webm (640x368, 167K)

Leech.

>peeling

Cosmetics won't do, what this place would need is Einsatzgruppen. The Schmetterling has spoken.

Attached: Schmetterling!!!.jpg (720x663, 75K)

> kinetic bombardment

OADS stands ready to do your bidding, mein Führer!

Attached: orbital_anvil_delivery_system.png (1024x1061, 198K)

>Sieg Heil, sehr gut!! Mach mir mal die LZ frei ...

Grün ist unser Grav-chute ...

Attached: drop_imminent.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

I created this general for my personal entertainment and nothing else. If anyone here takes this serious and think you could change the political landscape with shitposting you're delusional. The idea behind the AfD General was a slightly more sophisticated version of /deutsch/ or the /b/ Fäden nothing else.

Attached: 151627978.gif (430x283, 3.49M)

See ya later frens

> trying this hard to blackwrite
you are really scared that I post the "children stuff" right?

> ... and hell followed with him.

Geneticist has been summoned!

Attached: worth_trying.png (1495x946, 1.11M)

Attached: cmtf.png (618x254, 187K)

Now bring that thread about and CHARGE, you pig fuckers!! We're attempting a blaze of glory run.

Attached: Commissar_Dan.png (1366x658, 184K)

The next blow for the privacy in germany. Police is now allowed to use data recorded from Alexa.
Alexa is now usable as spytool since it records 24h per day.

netzpolitik.org/2019/bundesregierung-polizei-darf-auf-daten-von-alexa-und-co-zugreifen/

>blackwrite
>children stuff
you what??