Why is suicide morarlly wrong?

Why is suicide morarlly wrong?

My body belong to me and no one should judge what I should do to my property.

Attached: 1551237133291.jpg (250x247, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus-is-savior.com/Family/suicide.htm
youtube.com/user/The33Secrets
youtube.com/user/AlphaMaleSecrets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My judgments are my property and nobody should judge what I do with my property.

as long as you leave enough money to clean up the mess you left i could care less if you kill yourself

To answer your question though: Suicide is wrong because it's a betrayal of your parents, and grandparents, and great grandparents.

You owe it to them to survive and reproduce.

>My body belong to me
Pagan scum. Your body belongs to God; you're merely a steward

who cares
It's my ancestor's fault that I am a kissless virgin. I am ugly as shit

To a degree that's true. Even so, you have to overcome it.

if your body belongs to god tell me this, do you drink or have sex for pleasure?

God doesn't want this, nor masturbation.

How so?

>why is it wrong to murder myself

Attached: 6E2ABE28-4DA7-4B09-86A1-A9B4C9260659.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

just have sex bro like lmao

Usual ways.

Lift weights
practice telling jokes
make money

Work out and get a good job. Problem solved.

Also learn how to dress nice

If you are not worthy samurai kill yourself

fuck you

I can not talk to woman.
I am ugly as fuck
having bigger muscle is meaningless in Japan

Deal with it. I am fucked

Well you may be fucked, but it's your duty to unfuck yourself.

Good luck.

they're dumb detached americans don't listen to them

you should be able to kill yourself if you want

>I am ugly as fuck
I've fucked/talked/etc with 8/10 bitches and every single one of them had a shitload of insecurities.
take a look at this dude fucking kate upton.
she is built like a fridge, but has good maymays.
he has no abs, no bi/tri-ceps, yet he fucks someone who's supposed to be a model.

Attached: kate_upton.jpg (693x1024, 43K)

Suicide is a myth. Nobody just kills themselves. They're murdered. Very cleverly.

dead man can't change anything
a living man can try, whenever he fails or not it' irrelevant.

They both look ugly as shit lmao

What's wrong with that guys nose?

Murder is non consensual.
Suicide is.

The most interesting thing about this picture is Verlander’s dad bod. The guy is arguably one of the greatest pitchers of all time

They don't care about you, they just don't want to clean up the mess you leave behind

In the US if you don't take care of your property, you will be forced to

extremely red pilled
"serial killers" are just agents of a cross-dimensional assassination squad

So if you don't reproduce, you betrayed your parents and grandparents? What if you like can't have kids? Y'know, born sterile. Who betrayed who at that point? You for not being able to reproduce for your family? Or your family for creating you without the ability to reproduce, but expecting you to do so anyways?

I'm confused desu.The live'rs and the die'ers are both pretty stupid if you ask me. Both arguments are pretty thin, an both sides are so retarded that they'll never be convinced they're wrong.

If you're white.. you're full of it. Jap and asian women worship whites. That's why all the dorkish weebs go there and become popular, if they had stayed in the US they'd have killed themselves a long time ago

I understand you feeling fren, but my problem is because women don't believe in marriage and monogamic relationship. what is the sense to fall in love if she will destroy your kokoro.

I'm tired to be so fucking Infj

Attached: 95f.png (655x509, 42K)

If it makes you feel any better, my incel friend, I've got pretty much everything you don't have and I'm still pretty miserable

>decent looking
>funny, people love when I come hang out
>pretty good relationship with my parents
>have fucked lots of girls, some of them 10/10 and completely out of my league
>gave my soul to Christ

I still don't really like my life. I'm sad pretty often. I've had sex with a lot of fine women, but it's kind of an empty pursuit. Doesn't really make me feel fulfilled. Plus it results in a lot of trust issues once you see hookup culture for what it is. I don't think I could fully love or trust a woman knowing what I know about them. Idk man. The grass is always greener. Only reason I haven't offed myself is cause I don't want to go to hell. Sometimes I'll just pray that I don't wake up in the morning. Never works tho

Because its selfish and puts others in the risk of suicide

My grandparents and ancestors lost their lives in wars, epidemica and famines not for a guy, who start to whine: I'm ugly blablabla I can't talk to woman blablabla. My ancestors had the shittiest lives, but the contemporary generation have everything they want and just do nothing with it. Of course it's betray, if you just don't want to live. Not to reproduce, the human must merely live.

Shut the fuck up dude.

can I be your friend :) I feel a bit empty and talk with people who are empty too makes us feel a bit less lonely

That dude got nice ass

No need to be salty. We all get equalized sooner or later.

I don' think it's morally wrong, it's a bit of a waste though.
Think about, you're going to miss the great race war, the second coming of Jesus, the first man on Mars, the release of Half life 3.
Literally anything is better than suicide.

Because you didn't make you. God did. It all started with Adam and Eve and destroying your own life is destroying destiny.

It's God's life in you.

In the same way that lights give light to areas around it, so God gave life to His creation. For He is the God of life.

Check out Dan Mohler. He speaks well on this issue. Cheers man

>race war
Would actually be a shame to miss that
>second coming of Jesus
Would be dope also
>first man on mars
No, homie. We'll just fuck up any planet we touch. If there's a merciful God, he will Challenger and Columbia any attempt to leave our sad little rock
>half life 3
Now you're just filling his head with feel good Bullshit that will never happen

jesus-is-savior.com/Family/suicide.htm

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

Don't define yourself with your ugliness. You might be ugly but you can still do shit. If you really wanted pussy you'd have it one way or the other.

Why the fuck do you care if someone else finds it morally wrong?
your Japanese, suicide is pretty socially acceptable/normal there
You could probably set your self on fire and run in front of a train and be the 8th guy that mourning to do so.

Nigger is right! Just do what his people have done since the beginning of time! Bitch don't wanna fukk? Rape the bitch!

Japanon, you live in a based country and you don't have to talk with women to be happy, just find something you love and explore it

>Japan
>based
I guess anything is based when you're basically Venezuela lol

Your ancestors had it just fine, Borat

If you're going to kill yourself, you should take your enemies out with you.
God killed himself by making himself into a tripartite being and having his son die by suicide by cop. It's the greatest thing he's done for us. So don't really worry about his judgment on this one, except, make it meaningful if you can.
Also, try to do things to limit how much mess you leave. See you in hell, incel.

Attached: 1562043620610.jpg (1024x731, 113K)

Ok amerimutt, a school shooting has more victims than an entire year in Japan.

Honor your ancestors user.

>"It's your duty" argument

His ancestors also had the duty to preserve civilization so that we wouldn't find ourselves in the mess we're in now. They failed. So if he doesn't want to put up with the mess they've left they only have themselves to blame. Assuming there is even an afterlife and they can look upon now now.

Because very often in life, only when you look back, you see thar you survived and accomplished thinks, you would never have believed you could have.
And that's why you must never give up.

>believing Sandy hoax
>not knowing Japanese police write every unsolved murder/disappearance as an "accidental death". Resulting in absurdly low murder rates (which look good on paper), and insanely high "accident" rates

Yeah, but passing all your problems off to your kids and calling them weak for not being able to solve them is the boomer-est thing! Way more fun!

"Just be a star pitcher for the Astros, user."

That's like going to take a shit in a public bathroom and getting shit all over yourself. Then when you get cleaned up, you're like "man, I'm glad THAT happened! Cause I got through it!"

Nigger, it would have been 1000x more cool to just NOT have shit all over you to begin with....

at least they don't have blacks

That's a meme. That's like saying "at least you guys don't got any beaners"

Japan has blacks, and they're getting less racist towards them. Which means more will come.

youtube.com/user/The33Secrets
youtube.com/user/AlphaMaleSecrets

Work on your core. Lift some (but do not fall for the you can grow endlessly meme as a natty. it's a lie), eat well.

Go for the 8,9 and 10's. Do not aim for anything lower. You will never know user until you try.

You would have to be exceptionally ugly (looking like the potato of all potato tards) and have a micropenis in order to fail. More likely than not, it's your depression putting toughts and ghosts in your head. And you will never get out of it if you do nothing. If your fat go Ketogenic with intermittent fasting.

Sauce or you are a schizo

Pic or ur a spic

Sven Cold Steve Autism over here

your body belongs to the chosen, and you must toil for their benefit

Kys sexpat loser nobody is stopping you

Gib links to prove your allegations

Are you Japanese me? Well at least you don't live in a 3rd world shithole.

The (((chosen)))?
So our bodies belong to the jews?
Now I'm gonna kill myself for sure

How do I become sexpat

>So if you don't reproduce, you betrayed your parents and grandparents? What if you like can't have kids? Y'know, born sterile. Who betrayed who at that point? You for not being able to reproduce for your family? Or your family for creating you without the ability to reproduce, but expecting you to do so anyways?

Obviously you can't do what you can't do. If you're the last of a dead end line, that's sad. But maybe you have siblings or cousins you can help instead.

it's morally wrong because you are too lazy to fix your situation instead. on a sidenote:
when you think the pressure is getting too big..wait..it will go away..if people pick on you that makes you cool, because you literally had to earn your enemies at some point by triggering them

I don't think it is.
As long as you don't ruin anyone's property and leave some money for your funeral arrangement.
Go for it.

Why do you envy people who've had sex?

Fuck nigger, just look how many black vloggers live in Japan now. There's a skate crew called Erased in Japan with like 3 black dudes on it that live there. This shit would never have happened even 20 years ago. The japs were so based and racist, they wouldn't even look at or talk to a black.

Say it's just a few, but the numbers grow every year. Dumb Venezuelan bastard.

Stay and fight, don't be a coward, face the days you are given.

I also want to die, but we must persist/

then commit suicide, I don't care if you want to be an evolutionary dead end.

From a scientific standpoint, it would be a machine deciding that it's not worth functioning with a flaw and thus a waste of machine.
From a religious standpoint, you'd break the covenant with God and abandon the grace of Jesus Christ, submitting to the temptation of Satan to end your life out of misery rather than honour or choice.
From a stately point of view, you've yet to pay back all the thousands of dollars the state invested in you for the purpose of financial growth ratings and an increased ability to loan debts out to other banks in your name behind your back using your potential labour as leverage for sustainable interest rates. Why do you think suicide is a crime. Hint hint.

But all-encompassing, suicide is gay and you're a faggot for killing yourself.

>and they're getting less racist towards them
Everyone is getting less racist.
Thanks to your disgusting global culture.

Well I think nobody would envy somebody who didn't have something going for them. And if they have something going for them, they'd probably be attractive to women also.

It's not really a coincidence.

Ok, you have nothing to sustain your argue

standard fat and dumb murican

Tough and inspirational talk from a fuckin kraut. Why don't YOU dorks pull yourselves up by the bootstraps and overcome and all that other shit? You couldn't even overcome Abdul cumming in your ass. You couldn't even overcome jews. You couldn't even overcome ONE Russian winter!

>Why is suicide morarlly wrong?
Because if you do not have a purpose in life, then it might be society's fault rather than your own.
In that situation, your new purpose is to fix society.
Given that you are going to die anyway, pick up a knife or a gun and attack whatever you believe is the #1 negative influence on society.
What's the worst that can happen, you get shot and get a final score of 0? That's no different to what you were going to do initially.
There must be someone or something you hate, or someone or something you think of as wrong.
If you're going to kill yourself, take that someone/something with you.

Why are you jealous of coloured people enjoying themselves?

what are you salivating about, have you been here?
I mean it. Germany may be a pressure cooker and we have a pretty much unlimited todo-list, that said we are far from overrun or some shithole like yours.
It's absurd getting lectured by a third worlder like you user, you should come visit and admire infrastructure and social security you can only dream about my corporate minion fren

Well I think nobody would be jealous of somebody who didn't have something going for them. And if they have something going for them, they'd probably be enjoying themselves

It's not really a coincidence.

>morarry
first step bro get rid of that Jap accent at least in writing

Kek I love the analogies anons make

go somewhere besides japan
they won't let gaijin into soapu rando :(

>out of misery rather than honour or choice
Wait, so you're saying you can kill yourself out of honor and God wouldn't send you to hell?

This is an interesting development. How would one go about achieving honorable suicide in the eyes of God? Cause living an unhappy life for the next 50 or so years sounds just as disrespectful to God as an hero'ing if we're being straight up

see seppuku

I actually visited Berlin BEFORE merkel started replacing y'all, and it was still a god awful shit show. So yes, I can say gym personal experience that germany is big gay

they let me, maybe you jist look like a fat autist

God doesn't subscribe to that gook shit. I think honorable suicide in God's eyes would be a killdozer situation.

>i could care less
COULDN'T. IT'S FUCKING COULDN'T.
If you could care less then you still care a little bit.
If you couldn't care less you have reached the absolute minimum degree of caring.
Fucking illiterate burgers.

If she had to go ugly, she could do better with a richer one.
If she had to go with athletes, she could find someone way more athletic than this one.

Attached: images_20190717T105402.160.jpg (550x550, 23K)

>Baseball
>Requiring any standard of physical fitness
Baseball is the most basic sport ever conceived, you only need to be able to do two things, swing a bat and throw shit. Those are two things that humans literally evolved doing. We became the top apex predator because we got really fucking good at hurling pointy sticks at shit. It allowed to hunt fucking mammoths.
Pick related is a professional baseball player.

Attached: bartolo-fat.jpg (341x500, 28K)

This guy has the right idea! If you wanna kill yourself, you've gotta have a deep seated anger towards EVERYTHING. You've got what it takes to blow your brains out, user.

But serious, another related coloquialism niggers always fuck up is the phrase "closed-minded" they'll be like 'nigga u dumb and close minded'. Fuckin apes, it's CLOSED-minded.

When you enter the house and shut the door, is your door now "close"? No, nigger. The door is now CLOSED.

Enjoying what exactly, you dumb bong?

Fuck off back where you came from and take your plebbit spacing with you, phone-posting burger.

Attached: back to reddit.jpg (630x320, 54K)

This is low quality bait, but
>people