Deutsche Bank Crisis

How much time do we have? Is this the end? For all we know this will be worse then 2007... What you plan to do? I'm not ready Jow Forums I have no assets, my family is poor and I feel like I will be killed by shitskin mobs as soon as the welfare check doesn't come... 3 meals away... See you in Valhalla, I will take some of them with me. God Bless Europe

youtu.be/qje_EjqabPo

Attached: Screenshot_20190722_125007.jpg (1080x1051, 289K)

Taking advice from the Deutsche Bank is a bad idea. They've proven they are incompetent with money and are in massive financial straits.

>$1 billion a day was being withdrawn last week

Thats the point of the post.. A bank telling you to invest in gold...

Buy BTC

And his point is that DB have literally said they will stop all asset trading because they suck dick at it. Why take their advice on anything.

The bank will still crash, I just don't know how long we have, I think its gonna be ogre

What's in your safe?

Attached: WilliamDevane.jpg (773x720, 82K)

Nothing :)

guns and silver

I have $500 in silver coins, 80 jars of different jams, about 50kg of different dried foods, enough flower to make bread for the next 7 months and a baseball bat.

How ready am I, Jow Forums?

peak boomer

Only $500? How far would that carry you at current prices?

Would look into a gun, a vegetable garden and chickens.
Also a good wall around your property.
And keep your mouth shut about everything but your gun :)

>Tfw no peanut butter to go with the jelly

Get a gun, guns are always ultimate winners

Get out of the EU now
the EU is burn down burning down
go get a loan off Trump he is the only one who could help
Germany sold all there gold and told every when they did it so got fuck all for it.
these Dumb cunts rule the EU you cunts are so fucked

>Only 80 jars? How far would that carry you at current sandwich rates?

damn it always surprises me when native english speakers can be illiterate.

Ahhhh
You are right user, I have to get my family out of here

On a side note, idk if you understand but you are also broke fren

>Gold Reserves in Germany decreased to 3367.90 Tonnes in the second quarter of 2019 from 3369.70 Tonnes in the first quarter of 2019.
???

Is it worth 46 trillion?

I have 50k liquid
What to invest in?
I'm thinking utilities stocks

Don't fall for their jewish tricks. They will not let the bank go under. If you had held gold since the time of christ, the compound interest on that would have come to something like a tenth of a percent yearly. It may work as a store of value, for some time, but kikes through inflation will be raping you over time.

Attached: 1558825405165.jpg (670x503, 39K)

>what to invest
You dont understand do you
Unless you are a genius who know how to profit from this crisis, you only hope is to survive fren, dont put the money in the bank

i've got $5k in crypto, an ounce of gold, 50 ounces of silver, 6 months of food, a few guns, and 2,000 rounds of ammo. I feel pretty confident about being fine for any short term disaster.

Jokes on you I have 3 houses at 29
If you're born rich you always fall standing.

>6 months of food
Except for grains, no food worth calling food lasts 6 months

Similar situation.
I will either invest in land or some index fond.
Land will rise in cost, with how pupulation rises.
Investing in index fonds is simplified just betting, that the economy of country x will be greater in y years than today. Seems rather safe to me (and Warren Buffett)

its freeze dried food stuffs.

I'm not sure about land/property anymore. Native birthrates are in decline, and the growth in population is niggers/arabs who don't have the financial means to drive up prices (nor does anyone else want to live next to them). Boomers think it is a natural law that prices on property have to rise year after year, but I think future generations will evetually see a decline in prices, you always need more people coming in than are cashing out. Only exceptions would be prime land near sea etc where nothing more can be built. I agree that index funds like low cost S&P 500 tracking funds are the best instrument for the average person, will secure your retirement most probably.

Approximately 157 billion us dollars worth of gold at current spot prices.

European countries should get back their gold from the bank of England amd America.

Gold can be traded between at central banks with ious.

Physical gold should always be at home.

I am thinking about land close to where I live, which is close to the fastest growing city in my country. Building plot prices went up from 50€ to 110€/m2 during the last 10 years in my village.
On average you might be right.

I have nothing which means you should fear people like me, I will be the one running in groups of dozens, killing, pillaging and raping

Central bank made it illegal to buy gold in any significant amount, forcefully bought it from people and issued fiat.

If you're dependent upon electricity or city water at this point, you're little more than a dead man walking. Make of that what you will. The bank is a symptom, not a cause.

Well, you would obviously have a better grasp of the economics of your particular geographic area. Good luck with your investments user

> and raping
t. moor

how do you disconnect yourself from city water ? it's impossible unless you live near a lake.

Crap, I was planning on keeping my gold for a while, but this doesn't inspire confidence.

The average net monthly wage is about $650, so it would last me about 2-3 months if I'm being frugal and spending it on only what I need.
I live in a commie block, I can't farm or grow anything.
It's practically impossible to do that in this fucking country.

>I have nothing which means you should fear people like me, I will be the one running in groups of dozens, killing, pillaging and raping

Then why are you worried

Index funds are just a bet against inflation

If your index gives you 5% year over year, but inflation speeds up over 5%, you're losing money

Have a brother and mother who are sick and a cute fiance to protect

>No mention of water.
3 days if that.

>Have no money or property
>Outlook on life completely negative

>Is engaged

Typical nigger incapacity to plan for the future

Ever heard of digging a hole?

I have 16 cases of beer and 30 cases of pork n beans. Am I gonna make it?

B O O M E R
O
O
M
E
R

R O C K S
O
C
K
S

These retards are too busy circlejerking about shiny Boomer rocks.

No girlfriend or sister you can barter with in a SHTF scenario?

If you could theoretically guarantee that you're not going to get robbed, what's the point of a bank exactly?

Which central bank are you referring to, and when?

I have close to 500 clif bars and cycle through them semi regularly if I had to eat them for months I would probably want to kill myself but am confident that it would keep me alive and that they would last 6 months or more

>its freeze dried food stuffs.
You are aware that eletricity doesn't stay on during survival situations?

You are fucking stupid

>what's the point of a bank exactly
Stop being anti-semitic.

>If you could theoretically guarantee that you're not going to get robbed, what's the point of a bank exactly?
Oy vey that question is illegal

Those dumbasses gave us thier gold to store, guarenteed it's long gone.

GET READY

Attached: 1559565118954.jpg (1200x900, 118K)

Italy gonna fall way earlier than France

i dont think vacuum sealed freeze dried stuff needs refrigeration m8

>How much time do we have?
Crash this year.

based jap

Attached: 1419464155427.gif (245x230, 871K)

LE SELL VAGINA AM I RIGHT FELLOW MAGA PEDE IT IS SO LE FUNNY BECAUSE HE IS LE JAPANESE XD HE MAKE DUH ANNIE MAY

Attached: 1537260569536.png (736x616, 21K)

Let's think rationally about this.

So deutsche bank collapses. BIS is still there to keep things floating. On top of that federal reserve is continuing the inflation trend and may reduce rates from the looks of it.

This will have an impact on European markets, not so much north American.

rarefied

I find Europe in general a hilarious place.

Germany still rules it all yet was deposed several times because of ruling over others and yet once again, they have been ruling the place.

There seems to be a loophole that other countries can't get out of.

>listen to a company that has lost 70% of its market value in 3 years

Attached: GUxl97Z.jpg (640x637, 29K)

>implying it was a joke

I don't see what you are saying here Hans freezedried food needs only to be rehydrated if even that

>I find Europe in general a hilarious place.
>Germany still rules it all yet was deposed several times because of ruling over others and yet once again, they have been ruling the place.
>There seems to be a loophole that other countries can't get out of.
It's almost as if after 50-80 years the people are dead and there's a new generation?

France gets it first because of those TARGET things, we owe a shitload of money to Germany and probably won't have the balls to tell them to fuck off and accept to be bankrupt for 5 years like poorer countries will

>because of those TARGET things,
Literally everyone "owes" to Germany on these, we owe like 2 billions or so
But it's not real debt, it's just a balance sheet thing....

>>because of those TARGET things,
>Literally everyone "owes" to Germany on these, we owe like 2 billions or so
>But it's not real debt, it's just a balance sheet thing....
LMAO my phone messed up
It's closer to 500 billions

I'm just a wageslave, she make 10x then me and wanted to marry to make white babies, would you say no?

Kek

Does Germany dangle a piece of meat and all the other countries just flock to try and get it or something.

Seems weird as an outsider

A lesbian

Weirdly, meanwhile Spain was under Franco, which ended around the 60, Italy was in a mafia issue, and France was basically reinventing culture by having sex with anything that moves and creating "art", the germans, who never had anything else to do but work, built the strongest economy and forced everybody to either, buy machines and cars from them or send workers to them, when they realized they had no option but to join the European Union or get rekt by taxation, what thy didn't know was that Germany was hiding its real problem, the Deutsch Bank, the whole European Union thing was a long term plan so the entirety of Europe would have to cooperate in making Germany even more powerful when the biggest bank in Europe fails, something we knew was happening for 3 decades now.

>Does Germany dangle a piece of meat and all the other countries just flock to try and get it or something.
>Seems weird as an outsider
Speaking for Italy, we just pretend to agree because we know if push comes to shove, we'll never repay the debtz

You'll suck the German dick like you always did, Pizzaboi.

There will be a global economic crash soon enough. The system can't hold this pressure any longer than let's say two or three (max four) years. Maybe a bit later or even earlier. The only thing you could do is prepping. Gold is a good start, but not required to survive. Food, weaponry and ammo is pretty much what should be top priority first.

A bank telling you to put your money into gold is the equivalent of a vegan magazine saying it's time to go back to eating meat. It's an admission.

Does Deutsche Bank hold much of people credits? If so it'll never fall and printing will shift in higher gear. That will prop the USD ofc.
Not that it wasn't written on the wall, but at least it's happening..

>I feel like I will be killed by shitskin mobs as soon as the welfare check doesn't come
You have no idea, it will be far worse. Once such kind of chaos breaks out, these people will completely lose their minds. Anarchistic situations quickly lead to cockiness and "since no currency -> Take what you want" behavior. Just look what happened in NYC in 1977 when there was an electricity blackout. This will be a very horrific and traumatic experience for everyone, which is why I am not sure if I even should stay here in Germany any longer. Not that I am a pussy (I would defend my country if I could. But I can't defend it alone), but the problem is: We're full of shitskins. Like only 2 out of 200 people I see walk by every day are white, all the rest are shitskins and hate our country. You can't even trust your neighboor anymore. How should I defend my country, if I have no ally? Germany is a sinking ship, as fucking sad this makes me, it's the truth. All thanks to Merkel, Soros and her delusional refugee politics.

The foreigners completely depend on the system, though.

Go for a camping trip for a few days without many supplies, see how you get on. Europe is fucking harsh.

Usually these things start with a smaller bank going tits up, and not necessarily in Frankfurt or London or NY. My money is on Standard Chartered here in HK which seems to be short 116 billion or so.

Tell me more about this bank, news are that they are withdrawing more then a billion a day from the DB

Are you ready to become Chinese in 2025?

anyone have that blog post that was talking about how the Deutsche Bank going down would be the start of the financial collapse?

I'm an expat, but that being said, no matter how bad things get, there will never be a Dindu apocalypse in China.

Google it lazy Spaniard.

>The foreigners completely depend on the system, though.
That is exactly the problem. Most of the immigrants coming here are behaving like spoiled brats, because they obviously have a totally wrong picture of the Western world, like a paradise where they can get everything they want. Just see what they did when one of these filthy shitskins were denied welfare because he didn't visit the German lesson to learn our language. A whole mob of these uncivilized assholes mobilized and started attacking police and destroying random cars and protested that they weren't being treat fairly enough. It doesn't get more obvious that these immigrants never came from the supposed countries where war is happening. They all bought fake Syrian passports and came here to steal our money. Now, imagine the whole system collapsing. They will either play friendly, so some fucking brainwashed idiots start to feed them or they will mobilize as an immigrant mob and start to tyrannize people and start splitting up this country into gangland areas.

Zerohedge? And yes it will collapse because all banks in the world have connections with DB, and if it fails will be a chain reaction worse them 2008

>pic related Lehman started 2008

Attached: FB_IMG_1563804974922.jpg (976x506, 51K)

>A bank telling you to invest in gold...
last week NASA said they can turn ice into fuel, just only on mars not on earth, science is different on both planets

No I think it was a Q related thing but not necessarily from any of the Q sites.
It was at least a few pages long and had a countdown at the end, I think number 7 was them talking about Deutsche Bank going down initiating the collapse which would start to spread and then Trump would start disclosing the Fed/Rothschild bullshit and halt the collapse

>gangland areas.
In which case the genes most adapted for local climate will survive, maladapts won't.