Should MDMA be legalized? I think it would definitely increase quality of pills with prescribed standards and dosing...

Should MDMA be legalized? I think it would definitely increase quality of pills with prescribed standards and dosing, though I'm not sure if privately owned laboratories would do biz without deficit.

Attached: 02806502.jpg (1198x800, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2019/07/22/milagros-alanis-moyano-dies-taking-ecstasy-laced-rat-poison-10436445/
youtu.be/OOa5n-DsnDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No because the only thing this drug helps is degeneracy.
One fight at a time. Shit you can grow on accident needs to be legalized.

The quality is already extremely high in Europe, Australia and surely US.

Also MDMA is degenerate and can definitely kill faggots who overheat.

LSD on the other hand is redpilled

Yes, all drugs should be legalized

The only drug you need is family and fatherland. Everything else is degenerate and should be illegal.

All drugs should be legalized and any violations of others' rights should be dealt with much more harshly than the current status quo. Anything that you can do to yourself and/or with another consenting adult should be none of the government's concern. It's only protecting the rights of others that the government should play any role.

So yes, mdma should be legal based on the aforementioned reasoning. That's not to say it should be an unregulated industry. Production and final quality should be controlled, but again, that's because it's the government's duty to protect rights to the best of its ability.

They found rat poison in pills with Philipp Plein logo and animal hair in Dom Perignon pills, both cooked in Netherlands.

That same stance on drugs is exactly the west coast has a massive drug-addicted homeless problem. Drugs cause a burden on society as a whole. Stop being a liberal cuck and grow up.

no, the effects are too much for it to be legal

This. Let me grow my damn poppy plant in peace. I'm not hurting anyone, I'm just hurting.

Why you want something that only makes women even more degenerate legal?

You did not tell yourself the love drug lie now did you? X will make you love everything and everyone even more tihiii!!!

Yeah she'll love ignoring you and getting banged by chad and tyrone on the bathroom even more.TIHII!!!

Yeah, SF is covered in needles and human shit because of molly.

Mdma literally gives you brain damage, why should it be legal

>They found rat poison in pills
>kill your customers
seems legit

>unnecessary use of 'literally'
>no evidence provided
opinion discarded

Not directly from that. He was talking about legalizing all drugs. It's possible that things like mdma destroyed the brains of the liberal policymakers in the first place though. In cities like seattle they have mostly decriminalized drug possession so drug dealers can carry around 30 doses of meth and sell to the entire homeless population without getting in trouble.

metro.co.uk/2019/07/22/milagros-alanis-moyano-dies-taking-ecstasy-laced-rat-poison-10436445/

>He [the father] believed the pills may have been laced with rat poison.

I mean, it's common knowledge and you're the first moron who doesn't think so, apparently. Educate yourself:
youtu.be/OOa5n-DsnDw

Unless she took 50 of those pills, one pill is not gonna kill you, no matter how much rat poison is in there.

Decriminalized means that it's a misdemeanor, which is up to a year in county jail. Possession with intent isn't even decriminalized, at least not here in commiefornia.
The number of bums on the West Coast is mainly due to the housing prices, mild climate (they freeze to death elsewhere), and generous welfare. If anything the opioids help the problem as the bums OD left and right.

You're a short sighted fool. Liberalism fucked those people up. Gibs, welfare, undeserved sympathy, and societal blind eye caused by mass consumption of filthy media is what fucked those people up. Not freedom.

Their courts and prosecutors give very generous plea deals and are basically known for not prosecuting misdemeanors.

You understand it lobotomizes its users since that was originally what was indendent of the drug. Thing is it wasnt that discriminating when used for therapy and would not only lobotomize the 'bad' it would target any active area of the mind. There are cases where a musician will completely forget everything they knew about music since thats where theyve been working their brains the most. The drug targets those areas and literally burns them out.

And it feels great when it does it...that last part is the kicker. Somehow a drug that was shelved as too destructive by people that practiced lobotomies became a hot street drug called ecstasy. If you eant to know the long term effects just go look around for old school hardcore ravers. Aint many for a reason, the drug is very agressive at targeting active portions of the brain and lowers life span in humans considerably.

>here, i voluntarily give up my own right to self determination because some irresponsible bums can't handle their own shit

Wow, what a fucking bootlicker.

>mommy, can i have less freedom because sissy can't be good?

Bunch of nanny state pussies.

Many of the West Cost bums didn't even live here before they became homeless. One of the big reasons, besides the gibs, is the climate - you can't really freeze to death here. Then through out the year they migrate up and down the coast, SoCal in the rainy season, NorCal, Oregon, and Washington in the summer. They migrate like birds lol.

Imagine a more normie drug.

Honestly, who gives a good God damn what someone else does as long as they don't infringe upon your rights? I don't give one shit about bums on the street and what they're hooked on. But if they touch me or steal from me i should, and will, do what i need to do to defend my property and my rights.

All drugs should be legal but you forfeit the publics healthcare if anything goes wrong. OD or mental problems you are on your own.

>Making pills in shitty rat infested lab
>hueeeee rat posion
>Don't wash hands because who fucking cares
>¿¿¿¿¿¿
>milagros-alanis-moyano-dies-taking-ecstasy-laced-rat-poison

Paramedics, cops, and firemen should be forbidden from carrying narcan. That plus legalization would solve a lot of problems.

There are bums everywhere someone gives them a handout. NYC is full of them and it gets cold as shit there. My sympathy for them is at zero. Why in the fuck should i accept someone stomping on me and forcing me to live their cookie cutter life because other people i don't give a fuck about can't handle their own lives?

>here, take my guns because inner city niggers kill people with them

No it's nuerotoxic and the Israeli Mafia controls the global supply

Decriminalize all drugs and regulate their production and distribution. Make money off drugs and degenerates instead of wasting money on ruining their lives.

Yes, if alcohol is legal then so should MDMA be.
It's less harmful and addicting.

I'm arguing FOR legalization you moron.

Until they force you to take it why in the holy fuck do you care? Jewish control of the media is far more dangerous than Jewish control of mdma production.

This has been my stance on drugs for the last 10 years, minors aren't allowed to do them because kids are fucking stupid, and adults that want to do them do so at their own risk of selecting themselves out of the gene pool

I was speaking in general but used your statement as a qualifier.

it has neuro-toxic metabolites, so no. there are other drugs with similar effects without this problem. if anything, they should instead be made legal

Alcohol is unironically worse than almost any other drug, except for benzos and opioids. Out of all the categories of recreational drugs those two plus speed are regularly handed out by doctors. Really makes you think.

MDMA is among the most harmful drugs lol. The overall harm it causes is lower because it's easier to control your use, but when abused it's worse than alcohol.

Exactly. I use cheeseburgers as an example. If someone is found to be voluntarily unhealthy no insurance should cover them and no hospital should give them free healthcare. There should be no welfare outside of charitable organizations.

Then again, I believe watering grass for any reason outside of hay production should be illegal. Lawns should be discouraged and big tax breaks should go go those who turn usable dirt into vegetable production. We should have "farmer's markets" on every street corner with products grown in that very neighborhood. All profits from that should be considered tax free.

The best thing is that there are always some who first say that all drugs should be legal and they are really not as dangerous as we are told, who starts crying foul when you present them with not getting any help from the public. Like they know they are risking their physical and mental health deep down.

Many things in life are dangerous. Jumping off of a cliff into some water is dangerous. It's not illegal. Take government intervention away and let nature handle stupidity and irresponsibility.

True, rolling every day is worse than drinking every day. Overall harm is the important thing tho.
I'm telling you don't let paramedics carry narcan. And stop giving it away for free. Make it so the junkies have to buy it and carry around a does on a necklace or something if they want to get revived.

Just don't come demanding me to cover your ass when you screw up

i did a lot of mdma when i was 16-18 and now im retarded and feel depressed a lot

I would be concerned on the long term affects of serotonin production if it were taken frequently. However it is highly affective as a therapeutic tool for PTSD.

>rolling every day
That's quite rare since brain gets accustomed to the ammount and you need more to get same high which would make you go bankrupt. If you ate 2 pills and then after 4-5 days you took same amount of same pills you wouldn't have same high since brain needs more.

All the data that MDMA is harmful is tainted because people constantly take bunk pills that are bzp or meth or who knows.

Did you test every dose? The test kits were only $20 but people are too fucking stupid and lazy.

Right, that's my point. The overall harm is less because if you do it too often you don't get any effects really.
Why do you keep replying to yourself newfag.

Did you do nitrous?

You can't use MDMA daily and experience the same effect since your serotonin will be depleted.
Ideally you should wait at least 2 months between use.
Only absolute mongels would use it daily.

Those are flawed studies and the damage mirrors damage one would get from taking pills cut with or entirely made of meth

Niggers never heard of 5htp

>not buying pure MDMA from the darkweb
I have no sympathy for retards that overpay for dogshit quality drugs.

I know. That's the point the overall harm is less than alcohol because almost no one rolls every day, but lot's of people drink every day.

I worked for the district attorneys office, in Nassau county, new York. 95% of the mdma was not mdma but a salt variant, and not illegal.

Because I like to string thoughts together in a conversation. Don't tell me how to have a conversation

Fuck off. If you buy baking soda because you think it's some illegal drug, according to every fucking state in the US, you still committed a crime.

Attached: B25BB851-9D30-44B1-B1F6-F1A52D66170F.gif (493x342, 480K)

The question of frequency has no meaning until the primary question of quality is answered.

so does TV. so why shouldn't MDMA be legal?

they didn't find rat poison. they just suspect something that can be used as rat poison was used as a reagent. normie idiots don't understand that chemistry isn't like cooking, just because you use acetone to make a chemical doesn't mean there's acetone in the product.

It's cheap as fuck. 1 pill costs me less then a beer.

leave Jow Forums

You're a fucking boomer, aren't you?

Attached: 1554420535683.jpg (1000x1464, 379K)

That works for a sting opp, but not when you arrest someone during a traffic stop and find legal substances.

Just read Pihkal and Tihkal by Alexander Shulgin and you'll see legitimate studies sanctioned by the DEA that show how dangerous pure drugs AREN'T. At the same time, you'll see that people are stupid and take WAY more than necessary to see positive results. Too much of anything is bad. That's elementary life lesson bullshit. If someone has too much sex, it's bad. Are we going to regulate how much sex someone can have now, up to and including a total ban on it because some people can't control themselves?

Depends on country. Guy from Jordan I met via ERASMUS told me 1 pill is about 15-20$ there.

The Eternal Boom

Then why does it help trauma/ptsd?

It depends on what the person thinks it is. If they claim it's coke or some shit and it turns out not to be coke, they can still be charged. Most people don't say that shit though so reasonable doubt is very easily found so they don't get charged because it's a waste of time.

Intent to break the law is all that's necessary, whether a law was actually broken or not.

All drugs should be legalised but crimes while on drugs should be harshly punished.

Reason 6294 to hate the boomer:
The boomer is a filthy hypocrite, he had his fun in the 60s and then voted for (((Reagan))) and the drug war.

You have absolutely no idea how the legal system works, do you boomer?

That's like saying hate crimes should receive harsher penalties. Fuck your theory. ANY crime that violates another person should be harshly dealt with regardless if the person is high or not. Your loopholes are what's causing this bullshit where women get 2 years probation for fucking an 11 year old and men receive 30 years in maximum security fuck you prison for the same thing. White people get enhanced penalties for screaming nigger when he beats the shit out of an actual nigger but black people screaming whitey and pinky and crackers while setting a store owner on fire after robbing said store receives 2 years in prison and a job afterwards.

No, it's the worst drug and nobody should take it.

Yes, I'm pretty knowledgeable. I'm pretty sure you're the larp here.

And who precisely am I larping as? Do you even know what larping means, you boomer rat?
Of course. Like if you've got bums shitting on the street or harassing people. You don't have to outlaw drugs to deal with them. Simply lock them up for the actual crimes they're committing.

Yeah, an American. I bet you have dual citizenship, don't you?

all drugs should be.
protip: the war on drugs was a joke just meant to kill competitors. like a gun ban, you cant stop it, best get the money out of thugs, ya dig?

Attached: terrance mckenna.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

>MY BODY MY CHOICE
>BUT ONLY WOMEN AND ONLY WHEN IT INVOLVES KILLING CHILDREN

Serious question here.

How many of you guys would flip Democrat if they became a party of personal responsibility and total freedom within that, even if it meant that you'd be indirectly supporting trannies and fags and general thottery? Personally, i would, as long as they backed off the war hawking, vote rigging, gibs me programs, and open borders bullshit. I would accept degeneracy from others as long as it meant i could live as i wanted and teach my kids what they need to be taught without fear of being attacked for speaking hateful (in reality, truthful) things. And if i am attacked, that I'm supported by the government for defending myself. Why is it that neither political party in the US supports total personal freedom, the will and means to defend it, while simultaneously saying fuck you to all of the bullshit happening in other countries?

Dopamine and serotonin should be illegal

Lsd is the retard psychedelic. Mushrooms are king.

Molly?
Legalize fucking MOLLY?

Dear sir who made post This guy isn't meI am the dude who posted the 2 below posts.
Please limit your autism

Well, sir. That was me, but you are as retarded as the other guy if you don't know that intent to commit a crime makes you as guilty as actually committing a crime. Especially if you worked in a DAs office.

Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, intending to commit a crime makes you MORE guilty than simply committing a crime. With the INTENT to commit a crime, you have been PROVEN to know that you are trying to break the law vs ignorance of a law that you broke. But people are convicted all the time that claim ignorance of the law. What about the people that claim they know the law, intend to break it, and are later found to be not truly breaking it, such as someone with oregano who thought it was weed? Who is more guilty? Those who are willfully trying to subvert the law or those who actually subvert the law but probably didn't know that's what they were doing because they're stupid?

legalize everything, and let the natural selection kick in.
Maybe create some "Happy time camps" on the outskirts, where junkies go to die.