If we didn't have immigrants, who else would clean up the white man's shit?

If we didn't have immigrants, who else would clean up the white man's shit?

Attached: $_86.jpg (375x500, 31K)

your mom

they're wouldn't be this much shit if you didn't have migrants

fpbp

Fpbp for sure /thredd

This.
And whites would do it, only they'd get payed more.

Automation will unironically make immigration redundant and pointless, we literally won’t need any because robots will be doing this work.

Niggers

Attached: 043D1FAE-FF5F-4FC8-BD20-311C7CA974F2.jpg (700x685, 107K)

I don't get this, how the fuck does sewage back up in western countries? this never happens here, do you lay your drainage at house level what in the fuck is going on?

We just take massive Chad dumps

Dead nog babby blocking the pipes

Why do you envy black people for having sex?

>:|

:|

that's a poo in loo toilet mess

you know they just stand on them when the move here

You time is coming muhammad.

lazy leeches sitting at home doing nothing productive

Thread

It's an Indian in training. Only half the poo is in the loo.

Wages and prices are set by the free market. The problem is that the worker only has the three supermarkets in his area to chose from when shopping for groceries while the employer has the whole world to chose from when shopping for workers. If our borders were closed, the free market would start working for the worker when everyone who desired employment had employment. Without the immigrating cheap labor, the wages for cleaning would rise to the point that whites wanted to do it. The free market would adjust the situation. That is why we need National Capitalism with a labor based currency.

Attached: Gustav III.jpg (640x790, 66K)

I've never seen something like that happen here neither.

White man would never leave such a mess.

Automation.

Brack peopre.

>free market
>closed borders creating artificial supply from limited scarcity.
This is why no one takes you libertardians seriously. You can't have a free market AND closed borders. You can certainly have a nationalist economy though that puts nation and state above outsiders.

looks like a poo has been in there

Attached: poonoloo.jpg (500x462, 74K)

What sets prices and wages?

A white man who's paid enough you fucking mong.

Wages and prices are an equation of energy in versus energy out.
Due to the very nature of production these are a constant. The only variable is the time investment per good.
If on an average day you can catch a pound of tuna an hour (hypothetically) and it takes an hour to forge a single s 't of cutlery, that set is worth a pound of tuna. Energy in, energy out.
Now the free market essentially allows business owners to start fiddling with the equation, arbitrarily limiting the energy (in the form of wage) you get out of a workday for their own profit.
It's not without reason that the fastest growing businesses aren't the most profitable ones. Energy in. Energy out. A good entrepreneur will incentivise his workers to invest in their job, with good ideas or different processes that make complicated tasks easier.

The best market is a natural market. This is what a labour-based currency would enforce.
>but what about investment capital, starting a business costs a fortune
Corporations aren't funded by a single source either.
You can work together with a small group of trusted friends to build up a company using time and self-owned tools.
>but why
It guarantees employment, provided of course you know not to start a business in gender studies.

Blockage in the drain

>Europe washes their asshole
>spics throw it away
>the eternal burger just clogs the pipes an pays Paco sub par wages to unclog it
Such is the way of god's country.

Fpbp

Is this San Fransisco?

His mom?

>If we didn't have immigrants, who else would clean up the white man's shit?
I've only ever seen whites do these jobs, shitskins are too busy scamming the welfare system!

White women, you clueless cuck

Straight men today are brainless.

Attached: 2012-05-11T090736Z_2135821858_TM3E85B10GO01_RTRMADP_3_US-TIME-BREASTFEEDING.jpg (2356x3140, 854K)

Women should be cleaning the mess at home, faggot.

Or wife

I work as a janitor though and there is probably less than 5% non-Swedes working at this company. Whites seems to have no problem doing these jobs.

All migrants are gonna do is drive down the wages.(that is if a country actually brings in other migrants than Afghans and Somalis like Sweden is doing)

I guarantee some third world subhuman created that mess. Probably an Indian.

keep trying pajeet. you'll get it someday

Attached: pootraining.jpg (768x1024, 107K)

The Polish.

I'm a janitor at walmart but haven't touched bathrooms in years. This is my sweet ride.

Attached: IMG_20190709_062303516_HDR.jpg (3264x2448, 1.62M)

because Muhammads don't actually work except in their cousin Aladdin's Halal Kebab Wallah Billah Pizza Shop

Lol, FPBP. An oldie; but a goodie.

Attached: 1563621295713.gif (400x296, 443K)

lel I got one of those too. Well a similar one anyway

Attached: 1423287158309.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

True. Whenever I have to go into the city during the day, the city looks to be like 85% non-white or something because all the Swedes are at work and the non-whites are doing... I have no idea.

YOU put them in charge. YOU put them in the workplace and gave them a vote.YOU put them in charge of social policy and management. YOU gave them the courts.

YOU selectively bred a creature to mature as slowly as possible and then gave them roles in management and policy and wonder why they dont seem to be able to reason until they are about 40 years old. YOU decided a mob of unbridled children who constantly have tantrums get to decide how men should act and how to raise boys.

Dont EVER tell a faggot what the role of a woman is because WE seem to be the only ones who remember what the fuck it was.

Attached: 1395195584798.jpg (800x568, 100K)

>yo mommah

This must be the most niggerish answer that people can make and of course it is coming from Mr. 1 %.

Attached: CloseTo1%.png (741x630, 27K)

If you man up and do the job yourself London wouldn't be New Islamabad eh ?

>implying Pakis work

Well that explains the state of that toiled doesn't it ?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1563218907043.webm (480x360, 512K)

No need for a labor based currency, simply allow the market to approach full employment and there will then be a necessary premium on less desirable jobs. That premium would then spark technological innovation since the cost of implementation and running (operating lifetime/total cost) compared to the hourly labor wage becomes more viable. Basically, cheap (ie, unskilled/illiterate) labor results in keeping shitty jobs cheap and stagnates technological growth, because those workers are confined to those shitty jobs. It's just about making a new 'slave-esque' underclass to keep our current living standards high rather than biting the bullet, lowering standards temporarily, and having massive long term gains. It primarily benefits those with savings/capital.

You call a plumber who is a native citizen of your country who can proudly file taxes on the job he is employed in, happily knowing that this opportunity wasn't taken from him by another country's unwanted filth.

Teenagers or students who only do it for a little while, mentally handicapped people, or adults that just never gained any employable skills otherwise. These people should be able to have jobs and make money too.
Plus bringing people into the country just to do bottom tier jobs feels wrong.

Felons and teenagers, like how it was before LBJ.

just look at some pictures of cities in the middle east- all you'll see is young men loitering around in public all day.
they just do the same here

kek reminded me of amsterdam.
fucking kankers cant even make a proper ice-coffe

No way a white man did this.

You never went to a place where there is British tourists majority right?

>id succ
n-nani

why not robots?

Robots

real lucky he didn't short hot and ground when he peed on the electrical outlet

come on, british, white. mystery meat ain't white.

Attached: 1563805285806.jpg (600x571, 137K)

ohhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh.

Attached: 1563765239512.webm (480x360, 927K)

Hehe yeah fuck those incel NEETs. We'll show them what a hard days labour is and they'll finally get fucked.

I always lol at the "rebellious" kids that do this stupid shit. it's tile with a drain on the floor for a reason
they just grab a hose and spray it all down

/Thread

The pragmatic answer that no one wants to hear:
You clean your own shit, or the cleaning column aka women and part-time workers do it.

Attached: 5a1e3be6926662176f3fbeb953b3b134.gif (310x180, 1.18M)

Why do lefties think this is all immigrants are good for.

>who else would clean up

I hear this a lot from the open border proponents. Who else will pick, clean, and slave for these shit jobs? It's all innuendo to what everyone knows, especially the left. This is our way around modern day slavery in the USA. This whole fight is over states rights issues. Sure, it's a national emergency, but certain states are the real problem. History always repeats itself.

If we can't have cheap labor, our economy will suffer...same argument California and other liberal states use when arguing about immigration. Maybe throw in Texas. Same shit the confederacy said back in the 1800's.

This is all about slavery. Even the bleeding heart pro-immigrant nut cases contribute to it, even though they don't realize it. Humans beings are ruthless and this whole immigration fight seems like a bullshit sideshow. They are wage bombing the middle class with cheap labor from other countries. They want everyone dependent on the government. I'm not sure if there is anyway to stop it. And for the life of me, I can't understand why everyday US citizens don't realize this.