Why are refugees from places like the Congo so much better behaved than refugees from places like Syria?

Why are refugees from places like the Congo so much better behaved than refugees from places like Syria?
For all intents and purposes, The Democratic Republic of the Congo is a bigger shithole than any of the war torn middle eastern countries were.
So why are they so much more likely to assimilate than someone from Syria or Iraq which were far more stable countries with structured societies 20 years ago?

Attached: FEEB8C22-B055-4B8F-8A82-1AA620DA7DD4.jpg (700x445, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

westmonster.com/new-level-of-violence-brought-to-london-by-somali-and-congolese/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Syrian migrants are based af tho. A lot of them have blonde hair, blue/green eyes. They're also pretty smart and hardworking.

I lived next to a devout Muslim Syrian family and they were the most insufferable entitled garbage humans ever. Their children were menaces
Granted it’s one anecdote

Africans are generally more friendly than Arabs also they don't have such strong religious and social beliefs, they believe are superior

No they are NOT! Actually, refugees from Congo and Somalia have made knife crime worse here, as nigs feel they need to carry knives more often due to these violent nigs from war torn countries coming here who are violent as fuck.

Not to say the sandniggers are any better shilling for Islam here.

Source
westmonster.com/new-level-of-violence-brought-to-london-by-somali-and-congolese/

No Abdul. That's a small minority. Most of these inbreds are no better than the pakis.

I can explain that to you,

they are similar to the bantus, zulus. they are lazy as fuck. and i mean lazier than Americans, they are next level lazy.

In Greece we never had a crime problem with blacks, they were always well behaved.

It was always the albanians, the pakistanis, the bangladeshis and the georgians who did the most crime.

It's because Muslims are entitled and believe the west owes them something while niggers are grateful to be rescued from their shithole.

This, they understand their societies are the lowest of the low. Muslims still think their societies are superior despite pouring into western countries.

As an example look how entitled paki street shitters are in the UK. The average British man is too cucked to to tell them off while the pakis behave like they're skilled immigrants from a first world country rather than rapefugees from their shithole. Visting the UK and its capital, islamabad, was the worst mistake ive ever made.

I fully agree with your statement. We have gave the pakis way too much leverage. They have their halal restaurants and probably soon sharia zones the way we are going.
Don't go London next time. Go up north, it's nicer there. But avoid Bradford at all costs.

And some parts of Manchester. Basically muzzie central.

Most people have never had to spend serious one on one time around African migrants and don't understand them. They extrapolate all the worst case drama and retardation of low income American blacks to be some sort of inherent attribute of blackness and assume a from-africa black person must be peak insanity, a leftover of general low information understandings of biology and sociology and cultural tenets regarding inherent essences.

In my experiences black African migrants tend to be fairly conservative and hard working with the sort of social mores that come from belonging to an established culture and society as opposed to American blacks, many of whom grow up as permanent outsiders in a semi hostile society and feel they have no incentive to buy in and the few role models they do have tend to be "rebellious" entertainment figures.

A lot of the Middle Eastern cultures on the other hand seems to have never gotten over Islam being curb stomped to death by steppe Chads and rebuilt by Turks only to gollabse again and have this kind of pathetic air of superiority about them, pretending the golden age never ended. Truly sad as the region does have a rich history of glorious and highly civilized societies with mighty militaries and conquests and, while oil offered a golden ticket to resurrect the region into the position of influence and greatness that history would suggest for it, corrupt self absorbed leaders ensured all that wealth would just be invested directly into their spoiled and shitty children to create a class of hyper wealthy and useless spoiled princes.

not all Syrian refugees are from Syria. migrants move to war zones to get refugee status and a free ride to Europe

They are niggers. Nothing good can come from them

All refugees are shit.

Your grammar and writing make my peepee hard

bullshit. light featured Syrians are maybe 5 %, most of them are low IQ brown turds

We civilised Congoniggers.

>refugees from Congo and Somalia have made knife crime worse here
That's just part & parcel Nige.

Attached: Knoife.webm (636x360, 2.91M)

I figure the worse ones got killed by Leopold

BASED