Uhhh... Guys???

Uhhh... Guys???

Attached: 1563722611356.png (726x712, 477K)

Wow it’s nothing

She just dropped her contacts.

>Posting fake bullshit again

Low energy.

Attached: 1562104733928.png (454x520, 13K)

where'd you get this!?! actually don't answer that, just delete, please

its not fake you shill kike

how dya know? i tried to look for it and can't find it sourced anywhere except for some retard on twitter, some retarded german website, and snopes not really debunking it.

This is what makes me really super very suspicious, Snopes hasn't debunked it.

Did you offer (((them))) your daughter or wife, kike faggot

And you dickfucks wonder why nobody takes the pizzagate stuff seriously...

no, we offer (((them))) gentile daughters and wives. ours is too sacred.

kill yourself shill rat

Who the fuck is the retarded Asian girl? George Clooney having sex with Barack Obama I can explain away easily.

still think its fake?

Attached: 1562536917183.jpg (1222x817, 369K)

Attached: 1562537082877.png (922x748, 789K)

Attached: 1562537172447.png (502x510, 355K)

Every news source I can find of this has the kid blurred out

Apply yourself fuckface

idiots
plenty of other angles out there.

wtf would two of the most famous people in the world diddle a kid while boats full of paparazzi were circling then?

Attached: obamaclooney-6-24-19-011.jpg (2063x1375, 419K)

Bold. Daring.

wow.. wtf?? gotta get dat young twat. imagine being rich, socially connected, a public figure and you're still out here 'tryn da get muh dick sugg'd' George Clooney lmfao.. damn, find something productive to do

lololol imagine putting muh cunt on such a pedestal that you spend a fortune pursuing top quality cunt. 'i need fresh cunt thats never been used' lmfao haha holy shit damn.. the elites need a male role model. lol fugg

For some reason people love to convince themselves that every single bit of anything they see or hear about has a sinister story behind it.

see i don't think it's faked, but i think it's pretty obvious what it is now

Your probably true friend. But I don't know down the time as far as democrats go it always ends up having some fucked up roots. Like K-man sending dudes in the nam, because he was fucked up in the head from all the drugs, and whores not being able to keep him calm.

With republicans the stories maybe even nice, but at least they are good. Nixon for example, he realy did hate the communist jews and the fags.