Born to two goyim white christians

>born to two goyim white christians
>adopted by a wealthy (real estate) jewish family

I'm not memeing, though I know it sounds like trolling. I am unironically serious. I feel constantly torn between my redpilled beliefs and my adoptive family. How the fuck can I betray the parents that raised me, even though they're kikes? They provided everything for me that I have in life. That being said, I know that the Jews control finance, real estate, banking etc. and are using to further Jewish interests at the expense of whites, I've witnessed Jewish influence firsthand, but I can't just turn my back on the culture I was raised in despite being redpilled.

Thanks for reading my drunk blog post.

Attached: 1494789876_flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (766x800, 122K)

How about you kill your kike parents then kys

>get kike nepotism without being a genetic garbage fire (aka kike)
Pic related

Attached: 1562503681398m.jpg (576x1024, 55K)

put me in the affidavit

Attached: 2254534664.jpg (692x530, 84K)

>genetic garbage fire (aka kike)
keep seething hans, to be part of the true master race you need to have atleast 25% ashkenazi blood

depends on if your parents are subhuman liberal jews or belong to the redpilled ones

Expose them. The longer it takes for us to remove jews from these positions of influence, the more the jews will abuse them at our expense. This will only make things worse for when the backlash actually happens. The only way to prevent the extermination of jews is to stop them from pissing off everyone.

>How the fuck can I betray the parents that raised me
Because they'd betray you as long as the calculation resulted in a net gain. Don't fool yourself. It's in their jew blood. You're an asset. You're capital. You're the result of them diversifying their portfolio. You were always just business to them.

>keep seething hans, to be part of the true master race you need to have atleast 25% ashkenazi blood
You wish kikelet

Attached: 1560953918561m.jpg (771x1024, 183K)

post proof or fuck off

fpbp

Give me the quick rundown on how do they opperate in real state pl0x.

Your kike parents will sell you at the first opportunity they have.

I am sorry user, but you need to kill your parents, that's the only way. They mutilated your body and tricked you.

It's the only way.

My (adoptive) mom is actually Catholic goyim, only my dad is Jewish and I'm not a sociopath nor suicidal so murder/suicide isn't a path I'm interested in.

I'm adopted so I'm probably genetic garbage regardless but this is basically what I use to cope. Still feels wrong, though.

He basically doesn't care about politics, but votes Democrat though so I guess liberal subhuman. His parents were unironic Jewish communists.

Expose them how? I'm set to inherit a lot amount of money but my parents aren't particularly prominent so it's not like I'm Epstein's son and can go on CNN and redpill the masses on Israeli influence in politics.

My father could have cut me off long ago since in my teens I distanced myself from him and was raised by my mom but we've made up since, doesn't seem like I'm just goy cattle.

I'd have to doxx myself and I'm not interested in ruining my life so just treat me as if I'm trolling I guess.

Not much to it, my (adoptive) Jewish grandfather came to America from Poland and bought up a lot of commercial property, renovating it and selling/renting it. My dad continued the family business and over time the family's become prominent in the area.

But am I not somewhat kike myself? I went to synagogue when I was young and was seen as Jewish by most of them. Is kikery just race?

There are Jews and then there are Zionists.
Jews are just as much victims as the Super Kikes that through parasitism use them as human shields.

Sorry, meant to say just as much victims of the super kikes as other people

XD

Just come to terms with that you're their little goy pet and let nature take its course

why were you up for adoption? also don't fuck over your family

I see, so just having a lot of money to start with, fucking kikes.

even you fake pic shows that ashkenazis have a average IQ of atleast 100
keep coping

wrong
most jews are liberal trash and arab subhumans, ashkenazi zionists are the only good jews

No you retard. Post proof that you are in a jewish house, living in us and have tons of money without showing your stupid ass ugly face

If they treat you well, just join them, convert to Judaism, that’s what I’d probably do, honestly I’m not going to tell you to kill them or betray them, if they have done good to you, if you have been raised by them, just become them

But according to jewish studies jews are smart, how can this be?

Attached: jewishgenes.png (1498x904, 1.7M)

>Expose them how?
I guess that's the hard part. The most you can probably do is tell friends the things you saw that proved the malign influence of jews. Frame them as "funny anecdotes" or something, but be sure to make it clear the villains in the anecdotes are (((them))). Like just mention how they would talk about going to bar mitzvahs and other jew stuff. You aren't going to redpill the whole planet but you can do what you can do.

They did cuck me out of my foreskin but again murder/suicide isn't a path I can take since I'm must trying to /makeit/.

He's visited Israel and supports the Dems so he's probably Zionist, he isn't very political though.

What do you mean by this?

My biological mother was like 19 and in college and couldn't afford to take care of me, my father was a lot older. I don't know the nature of their relationship, just that I'm a bastard and luckily didn't get aborted.

They were relatively poor when they immigrated, I dunno how he got the capital to buy real estate, maybe he got loans from Jewish community idk.

I live in an apartment by myself. Doesn't flag confirm I'm American?

This is basically what I'm planning on, I probably won't convert to Judaism since I've not been pressured to but taking over my father's real estate business is an option for me.

>My (adoptive) mom is actually Catholic goyim
>went to synagogue when I was young and was seen as Jewish by most of them
If that was true, you would've known that goyim is plural, and your mom is actually a catholic goy.
Work better on your shitty LARP next time nigger.
Sage this shit

I didn't go to Hebrew school, my dad is secular Jew, I'm just using Jow Forums lingo desu. And I'm drunk.

I don't expect anyone to believe me tho since my story seems LARP as fuck.

Just do that user, if they did good for you they are most likely good people, I am generally anti Semitic but I don’t want to gas Jews, they can leave with their assets to Israel.

>couldn't afford to raise you
that sounds kind of dumb but it's the dumb shit white people believe
well if your parents are good people try and make them proud, care for them regardless
ignore Jow Forums memes

Thanks for the advice Britbongs are the only level headed people I guess.

Spotted the goyim

Zionist might be the wrong word here. The point is that most Jews are nothing but retarded pawns being Jewed by bigger Jews who aren't even Jews to begin with, but pretend to be Jews and use the name to force their plans and win influence.

Just use common sense.

>rich
>lives in apartment
yeah bs

does your dad or one if his friends/families or whatever unironically hate whites ?

im in college and they pay for the apt. what do you think rich people live in?

Don't be stupid. Here's what you need to do:
>Lay low and stay silent.
>Act like good little goy (they know they took in a goy)
>Wait for them to kick the bucket naturally.
>Will
>Profit taken from kikes.

Alternatively, if they stiff you like kikes are wont to do, you can raise holy hell about how they were duplicitous and how they wanted a token goy and how you were being used...

no. i'm pretty sure he sees himself as white.

this is basically my thinking but it seems like im being even more jewish than them if i just pretend to love them to get his money while not actually doing so.

You are welcome user, honestly I’m pretty fucking blackpilled, shit is only going to get worse when the African population boom hits, who knows if there will be a revolution, if there isn’t atleast you got a decent business to hold onto

1. Most of Jow Forums hates their birth parents, consider this carefully
2. Most of Jow Forums is filled with brainlets that buys into the Jewish boogeyman narrative despite even the most simplest level of logic and critical evaluation showing it to be a egalitarian problem
Love your family user, it's one of the only things we have in this world

i get you user, i'm basically blackpilled too, just waiting for the collapse. i have some wealth to fall back on so i guess im better off, my dream is basically to buy some farmland and get a wife, but i fear we'll slowly decline into something like brazil rather than have an actual revolution

ty user

Attached: f117545ae29736e9090d1bf650e5dcfca00b0445.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Schlomo schlomo, you're a homo!

If you let your white Jewish adopted parents who love you and raised you bother you, you’re an idiot. If they aren’t sacrificing children to Moloch, you’re fine. Don’t be a moron. Most of the people here are Jewish in some way, or self-hating, or in denial. Don’t be another one of the intelligent morons.

Either present an argument or admit you have never bothered to examine your own beliefs leaving your only resort to spout Jow Forums memes

Obviously, support Israel. I’d have Israel than the shithole countries filled with violent religious fanatics. Only fools would prefer raging Hezbollah zealots. Not to mention the undeniable Jewish intelligence. You’re an honorary Jew, and that’s good.

Jews (Ashkenazi)
Are
White.
Doesn’t matter what a few lefties pretend.

im sorry buddy
its messed up to be taken in by the enemy of ones people and raised to have a sort of stockholm syndrome
especially if you think that because they happened to be nice that they all are
go to Christ
if they reject you for his sake you know its just a facade
if they accept you despite you choosing him over them then you can rest easy that they arent just trying to steal your soul
pray for them despite knowing they belong to a group that are the enemies of all the races of mankind

just looking at them makes a normal person feel disgusted

if you convert you will burn in hell forever with the other children of satan
choosing it is even worse then being born in to it

My advice would be to give up on the reactionary propaganda you've swallowed. Give up on the "redpill" nonsense. Get rid of all that poison, piece by piece.
Been through that myself. I can tell you from experience that it would genuinely improve your mental state.