Why are festivals so degenerate?

why are festivals so degenerate?
>everybody is drunk of their ass the entire time
>fucking like there's no tomorrow
>litter and dirt everywhere
is this what western culture has devolved into?

Attached: SW4_8iu8hh9.png (900x600, 958K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPv7P27XwYI
youtu.be/3ey9NohVhlU
youtube.com/watch?v=VztiSqec5hk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're for money laundering, hans

Have sex, incel

Whiter then u mehmoud

They are a blast, that being said, its also incredibly degenerate and probably a massive way to harness demonic influence and turn people from God

You think they're.. drunk...? user are you dumb? They're on 11 hits of acid and high grade almost pharmaceutical quality MDMA

youtube.com/watch?v=sPv7P27XwYI

Why do you envy people who take drugs, have sex and like music?

Never been. I assume away from normal life in a party atmosphere it's all to easy to fall into just taking whatever and fucking whoever.

Im sure they're great fun but it's not an act i want for myself.

Dude it's so much fucking fun. Participate one time in your life and if you hate it never again but do yourself a favor and attend one time

Literally any large gathering of young people is degenerate.

youtu.be/3ey9NohVhlU

I like how the reddit is so straining at the leash to get out that you splutter out a virginity accusation even after he prefaces his statement with "it's a blast"

Sound and light being used to create trans fixation allowing demons to enter unknowing souls. Live Nation is Satan's tool.

They truly show the absolute peak of libertinism, hedonism and nilhilism that dwells inside every single normalfag on this planet.

Once let off the leash, these people are animals, not humans.

Can you imagine a society that has no rules? This is how the majority of people would behave.

>almost pharmaceutical grade MDMA

you don’t believe what drug dealers tell you do you user?

We get it, you hate fun.

> never had pure MDMA rocks
I pity you.

youtube.com/watch?v=VztiSqec5hk

No I believe my multiple reagent test kits and the small samples I occasionally send to energy control, on top of sourcing all my shit thru trusted and reliable connection at home before I even leave for the event

Why do you envy redditors who have fun in life and snort coke off brown women's tits?

here we go:
The Pineal gland is stimulated by continuous repetition of the heavy bass beats involved in techno music.
It drives sexual arousement.
Heavy basses are strictly bound to chthonic entities,demons.
This huge low energy fields are carried through pyramid like stages and casted to put into effect a conjuring ritual.
Moloch in the case of the Ultra Music Festival.

Attached: images (4).jpg (259x194, 14K)

Attached: images (3).jpg (259x194, 7K)

Attached: Ultra-Music-Festival-2016-miami-stage-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 67K)

Attached: images (2).jpg (299x168, 13K)

Attached: download.jpg (205x246, 12K)

Attached: images (1).jpg (375x135, 14K)

Attached: Ultra-Music-Festival-2019-e1545578781516.jpg (1263x646, 172K)

Attached: images (5).jpg (196x258, 11K)

Since the monkey of God is unable to create anything the orgiastic ritual is a parody of the host consecration.
The sacrifice is human, instead of Divine.
During black masses sperm and menstrual blood are mixed and assumed by attenders.

Attached: holy-eucharist.jpg (696x522, 41K)

Tomorrowland is one of the biggest event in electronic music since 2005.

Attached: og.jpg (1200x630, 331K)

The first event has been staged the 14 august 2005.
It's indicative, since august the 15 is the Feast of the Assumption into Heaven of Mary.
Black mass rituals are set the day before the Christian celebrations.

Attached: images (6).jpg (298x169, 19K)

cry more about it achmed

Mary iconography is traditionally depicted as her crushing serpent head with her foot.

Attached: images (8).gif (643x902, 295K)

Rock and pop music are used too.
It's less effective since the bass beats presence is lower and the sexual energy inferior, but it is used nonetheless.
Nothing is wasted.
By mass attending to these kind of events, they are liberating demons,destroying barriers, people attending is at great risk.

Attached: images.jpg (299x187, 18K)

Attached: images (7).jpg (1000x600, 109K)

Attached: swiftama6.jpg (800x436, 51K)

Have sex Virgin.

why are festivals so degenerate?
t. 300 pounds neckbeard basementdweller

But, which is the final purpose?
It's the global worship of Satan.
Everything else is just a tool to reach that end, from wars to the money supply control, the end goal is you, your person, to bend the knee to Satan or be killed.
What They got by helping the monkey of God?
Power,Impunity.
How?
Possession gives advantages that can be used to spoil the people around them and take advantages.
Foretelling,full knowledge of past events(blackmailing), languages knowledge, hypnotic persuasion.
One thing they can't avoid is Death, they can manage to live extra longer but in the end they all will die.
The idea of transhumansim, to transfers consciousness in a digital envrionment it's aimed to avoid death.
They are looking for the Triumph of Chrono(Saturn Cult)over the eternity of God.

Attached: AFP_O72OL-001_MGZOOM.jpg (992x636, 42K)

Cult of chrono,saturn.

Attached: 1481305752-saturno-hexagono.jpg (1200x675, 65K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

It is done.

Attached: triumph-of-christianity-detail-gustave-dore-1.jpg (900x590, 117K)

I hate festivals because the people who organize and attend them always support open borders and immigration yet the festivals themselves have secure borders (fences, security guards, scanning machines) and you you're thrown out if you don't have visas, passports, and identity papers (in other words tickets or backstage or VIP passes.)

Attached: achtung swinehund papers please schnell schnell.png (1010x1015, 51K)

I’ve been to plenty of festivals. Never seen any demons get conjured.

I think I know why though, because all that shit is make believe you delusional fucker.

>Thinking that Jow Forums is the true way of life

Do you faggots really believe that Jow Forums is ABOVE everything?

Attached: 1563467236833.png (580x580, 305K)

God sends us hints once in a while

Attached: kikes.png (318x497, 107K)

tell that to the spirit cookers and the pedo clubs you retarded faggot
they certainly think that shits real

Attached: abra.jpg (900x597, 450K)

It's Controlled opposition. Instead of having a lot of youth gathering starting to talk toghter about changing the society, it is better to create a illution of revelution with sex, beer and rock and roll.

They’re wrong.

Not only that, illegal shit happens there that you might get yourself involved in or get accused of might happen in some festivals.

>Source: my opinion.
Arrogant twat

but you insult the christians
so there is no harm in them believing it
yet the satanists who they oppose if you leave them to do their will it does great harm
yet here you are just claiming they are all wrong and you know better
if you are the one who is wrong there is a real danger to you
if christians are wrong there is no danger to you
if satanists are wrong they are still a danger to you and others
dont you logic bro?

>fucking like there's no tomorrow
Pics or it didn't happen.

Elaborate pls

Nice try schlomo.

Why do you envy your mother who got fucked by your father?