Jow Forums I'm gonna have an American wife

We met a year ago. Now I'm going to go to Wyoming and live my life there. I asked her why she can't just find an American husband? Why she needed to go to Russia to meet with me?
And here's what she said about American men.

She said they are can't handle things anymore. They are weak, they wouldn't be responsible for their lives. They are complaining about women. They can't lead them to the future. They don't want to have children (btw she's pregnant). They are great at finding excuses for literally everything. There are no strong silent type of man who just does what he must does. America is heavily infested by neets, incels and any other sorts of white trash that shouldn't breed.
She tried to find a decent man since 20 yo. Once she's been close to marry a man, but he cheated at her with Mexican waitress from the restaraunt she were working at the moment. Well, at least she finally meet me and now as far as I know she recommend Russian men for all her female friends, which is kinda hilarious.

Attached: 1563427194345.jpg (5184x3456, 3.56M)

You got a Sister?

Also has she only ever lived in a city? Those sounds like the males in most cities.

Cool fake story bro.

Attached: 1563299303002.png (1080x834, 380K)

I'm happy for you Ruskie. Move to Wyoming, get married, buy some land and have babies.
What's her ethnic background?

Pic is a kike

No, but I got a brother who's very interested in having an American gf since I said him I'm going to move.

We met a year ago. Now I'm going to go to Saint Petersburg and live my life there. I asked her why she can't just find a Russian husband? Why she needed to go to Europe to meet with me?
And here's what she said about Russian men.

She said they are can't handle things anymore. They are weak, they wouldn't be responsible for their lives. They are complaining about women. They can't lead them to the future. They don't want to have children (btw she's pregnant). They are great at finding excuses for literally everything. There are no strong silent type of man who just does what he must does. Russia is heavily infested by neets, incels and any other sorts of white trash that shouldn't breed.
She tried to find a decent man since 20 yo. Once she's been close to marry a man, but he cheated at her with Romanian waiter from the restaraunt she were working at the moment. Well, at least she finally meet me and now as far as I know she recommend European men for all her female friends, which is kinda hilarious.

>those milkers
Whew lads

>(btw she's pregnant)

For our standards I wouldn't count Riverton as a city but if you think this is a city well yeah she lived there.

Just one more race of BVLLS for 'murican cuck whites, I'll write the whole list for your enjoyment:

.Blacks
.Latinos
.Poos (NEW)
.Russians (EXTRA NEW)

Attached: 1558188882015.jpg (317x267, 12K)

She's white and said that some of her ancestors were German and some of them were from Ireland. I didn't pay much attention to it though.

Hm, really? Who is she? It's just a pic I found on Jow Forums couple of days ago.

>btw she's pregnant

Is this bait?

Sure, man. S-P. is a capital of drugs and drug addicts in Russia. Hope they'll burn in hell. If you'd nuke this city I wouldn't be against it.

So... sloppy bait, man.

Wait how did you get your girlfriend pregnant if you've only been married to her pic that you can't recognize?

>btw she's pregnant

Attached: 15435842825770.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

Why is this a bait? I knocked her down when she's been in Russia a month ago.
She visit Russia three times for two weeks each since we met first time.

Pic isn't related to my gf. I'm not stupid enough to post a real photo of my gf on Jow Forums.

My wife watches a retarded program called 90 day fiance. A reality TV show depicting the lives of people who meet each other online and relocate across the planet to be with one another. There is a couple on this program that is identical to you, in every single way. The story is completely identical. I call shenanigans.

I mean, at least she didn't get pregnant by a nigger.

What will you call your slav-mutt abominations?

I'll let her pick a name. Don't really care about it.

good for you. i meet some american chicks on vacation here from time to time and most of them seem really obnoxious and slutty and there rarely are american guys with them. they come here to get fucked and bitch about their boyfriends and husbands back in the us. definately not the type of women i would consider marrying

Then how did you fuck a photo?

Muttgolians?

How do you know?

Attached: 1556976764950.jpg (320x249, 18K)

Not many American women are marriage material it's true

Attached: 1559589294722m.jpg (1024x960, 78K)

You found a 20+ y/o American woman? Her hole has been torn up by 15+ men. One of whom was Jamal.

we'll find out eventually, but cucking a russian doesn't sound like the shit a 'murican would do, she knows she'd get beaten the fuck up on the spot

Are you retarded?
We met a year ago, then after a few months she visited Russia again. It happened 3 times, last time was a month ago, I knocked her down and she's pregnant.
Pic isn't related.

I already said her I'll make a DNA test, she's ok with it.

29. I'm 32.

Now Russian bulls are taking our cuties bro where does it end

>btw she's pregnant

Good luck with Demarqua's son. And don't forget to check your woodpile!

Attached: nigger-cigarettes-300x240.jpg (300x240, 11K)

dont be an incel. there is more than enough women for you in your country. i bet you would see many femoids if you ever left your house

Attached: serious_cat.jpg (640x480, 25K)

I have your family's photo. Also, DNA test. If she's a liar, I will left her and go back to Russia. I'm not a cuck as many Americans are.

Attached: 1558942598654.jpg (576x768, 40K)

She'll kill you and steal your organs or do something else like that, stop being so innocent russian comrade! WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Attached: slavesgacha.jpg (3250x1567, 890K)

Good for you. I am seeing a half-Peruvian qt this week myself. Hoping for the best, it's rare to find somebody similar in Western Europe since I figured I can't culturally deal with a White woman.

T. The half-Brazilian

Hahahahaha 29

Attached: 1556689965812.png (498x391, 102K)

you both are mongrels lol

Ne plach

What your talking about is the sheep in our population..strawman

HAHAHAHHA Theres no such a thing as Half peruvian and half brazilian, first of all theres no such a thing as brazilian race.
I bet you're one of those salsage germany who thinks brazilians girls are hot and you created this stereotype into your head. Dummy.

Your wahmen are a 1000X better looking than any other in the world. Why the F are you going after an american roastie?

Hes dumb brainless.

>t. incel

>gf is pregnant after the 3rd meeting

Hahaha I'd advice you to get a paternity test as soon as the kid is born, you are in for a big surprise my friend.

American Men aren’t “responsible” because marriage laws and prioritizing female employment.

You can signal all you want about how much of an alpha you think you are, but you’ll get fucked over too.

Western men fight over moldy table scraps and think they are the big boss man

Her name is Nora Cohen, she's some instagram thot

Attached: nora.jpg (1120x1434, 278K)

this sounds like a jidf larp/distraction now.

honestly, tldr. just wanted to find out busty womans name and i did. its nora isabel, and ya she has a kid to a metal head with blonde hair it looks

are you implying that she is so desperate that she goes to russia to cuck a russian instead of simply cucking someone from wyoming? unless op is rich and really dumb that doesent make sense

It sounds like what the shills promote here all the time.

>that bottom lip
oh nonono

thats a diff girl you dumb cunt.

The loss of Christianity has ruined the relationships.

German-Irish, huh? Only in America.

>cohen
muh jewish milkers, gib me pls

Attached: 1561299842-beautiful-women-in-the-city30.jpg (700x1051, 620K)

It's the same girl, faggot

Attached: nora_2.jpg (718x1078, 122K)

>have an American wife

The good news. You since your wife is white she will be able to access hundreds of dollars of credit to purchase a McMansion, a SUV larger than your current Russian residency, plastic surgery for herself.

The bad news. Like 100 million other husbands you will have to work 80+ hours while she participates in pink hat marches.

The good news: You can purchase a constitutionally protected AR-15 on her credit to blow her and yourself away.

Hope this aids you

Attached: Brenton Tarrant Manifesto.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

There is. My mom is of Lebanese, Scottish and Portguese descent. Born in Brazil. I don't know much about the chick but I presume Castiza is the racial term. Since I am part Levantine I am not a Castizo and there is no racial description for me available except "multiracial".
Also it triggers incel memeflags like u which I find hilarious. But on one thing you are right, many Brazilian women are butterfaces/facelets for some reason. Gotta work now, bye.

Nope. All the German settlers married all the Irish girls where I'm from. Wogs all went to Vic and NSW.

I am ready to believe this totally not-made-up story.

I'm American and married a Russian girl. We live in Peter now and have three children. Why on earth would you marry an American girl if you could have a Russian one? Are you an alcoholic?

The absolute state of the western woman. Consider for a moment, just how childish is the modern woman? How much of a glorified infant must the woman be where she conforms so entirely to something as surface-level as sexuality? Notice how they dress: Short shorts, tight blouses/shirts, mid-riff visible, yoga pants that produces cameltoe, thongs and skimpy panties, face completely caked in make-up from an early age on every occasion. Look at their horse play among themselves--emulating sex. Using every and any opportunity to demonstrate their sex, even when it doesn't make fucking sense.

And they said us men are addicted to sex? Fucking please. In a social setting among our male peers, we don't doggy hump each other like retarded dogs, nor do we use every single opportunity to dress sexually, we wear it casual and formal in most occasions. All of this befell women, from simply watching the media and celebrity culture. It's fucking pathetic. Even the feminist movement could not escape something so basic; every well-intended sentiment to have women rise above sexuality was dashed by degenerate sexuality, sexual ''liberation'', and more platforms on which for the woman to obsess over herself.

Attached: 1563154728212.gif (388x300, 2.96M)

>(btw she's pregnant)
Found the issue vlad. She whored around, got knocked up and is now desperate to find a man to take responsibility for her kid.

STAY AWAY FROM AMERICAN GIRLS YOU FUCKING BASTARD!

yes women are very basic functioning beings. whats wrong with that

I'm guessing you're from South Australia then.
I wasn't being literal. But when someone says, "I'm half Latvian, half Welsh" or "I'm Dutch-Armenian" or "I'm French and Scottish", they are usually American.

>knocked her down
my sides

this isn't very good bait. in case you havent noticed, we hate our women. by all means, please take them

Enjoy Wyoming. It’s quite lovely but extremely cold in the winter. Make sure you visit Yellowstone, grand Tetons and devils tower.

Attached: 196B02EB-24AA-4CA2-A9CC-36BE60996D54.jpg (573x430, 20K)

I thought Russian girls were culturally soulless golddigging cunts

Used to live in Wyoming. There's like three Jamals in the whole state and two of them are gay. OP's woman should be fine.

Wait till she finds out you're a massive alcoholic

visit /b niggas do that shit every day

Then he’ll fit right in living in Wyoming

>btw she's pregnant

Attached: D6IscpMUwAEdkxJ.png large.png (634x333, 249K)

Photoshop is for liars

>pregnant
yea you can have her vladdy

O also bring svetlanna for the American BVLL

Her real name is nora isabel stadler, she is an thot from berlin who wants an "career".

Because American girls are taller, have better genetics and have better faces.

russian men are very feminine though.

>t. incel

why staying away if you cucks can't even fuck them?

>American
>talking about cold weather with Russian

Attached: 1554098054345.jpg (600x539, 35K)

Russians are stealing our roasties, what are we going to do?

have sex

Attached: 3087430497.jpg (420x430, 26K)

How did you knock a picture down? Also how do you not know what a picture looks like after looking at it for 3 years?

>mutt wife
No thanks.

>I knocked her down

LOL

My wife is Russian. You are effectively downgrading. But at least you will get that Green Card. Good luck!

>Spain overrun with Africans ans subhuman Moors as we speak fucking their country and women.
You must be an invader, amirite?
Don't jave kids, it would be a shame for them to die when the shit hits the fan there and reconquista 2.0 begins.

Lol you're falling right into her trap XXXDDDDD

This.
Of course its fake.

That's how we make babies. Restriction of domestic violence is literally genocide.

Attached: 1560868809666.jpg (1670x1715, 154K)