Why do white women in interracial relationships prevail with black men?

she could have Asian men.
she could stay with the Hispanics.
she could stay with the Native Americans.
she could stay with Jews, Arab Muslims or Indians.

Why this pattern? It is very strange that there is a "greater preference" in an interracial relationship.

You say that people of certain races prefer their own group, but why do they have a pattern for choosing a particular breed?

Do not you see the strangeness? White women should be more balanced in interracial choices, but by chance a black man is more preferable after the white man.

What the hell is happening?

Attached: 220px-Richard_b_spencer_cropped_retouched.jpg (220x295, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zAbHooWQNA
youtu.be/uJLvM5ND3s4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hispanic men are much more likely to date a white girl then black men. But those smooth little fucks slide under the radar

Better off with a nig than a pajeetnig or something desu.

Attached: D013798C-EBDE-426C-9942-C6CBB9284A75.jpg (700x415, 116K)

Probably because they are more abundant and because of the media. I’m not attracted to them at all desu, even though I’ve met some very nice ones.

Also this.

It’s simple black men are more intelligent, higher IQ, better family men, higher income etc.

Attached: 65427965-C106-4689-BCC1-C6A5A322644A.jpg (1336x1921, 445K)

Because white women are trash

Attached: 1555073402105.png (639x964, 1M)

Yin and yang

They don't you mongrel Brazillian, its a jew psyop.
youtube.com/watch?v=4zAbHooWQNA

>What the hell is happening?
It isn't browncel.

Attached: dating preferences.jpg (607x784, 192K)

Op, im afraid the word prevail means the opposite of what you think. If a white woman gets with a black man, ahe has certainly lost in terms of status, genetics, and safety for herself and offspring.

white trash girls cannot resist my brown skin and fluffy hair

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-134049_Photos.jpg (720x1280, 344K)

>Brazilian
Back to the jungle you underdeveloped half-ape

Attached: brazilian.jpg (460x276, 20K)

Look at her stupid chink face with those protruding bug eyes, flat nose and underdeveloped chin. Does anyone here unironically find that attractive?

lmao this.

Nothing

Attached: 1555333507650.png (800x533, 358K)

Attached: 1556622934477.jpg (441x1024, 135K)

Nice cartoon. It’s factual that you see white men walking around with bug children that look nothing like them everyday though. No different than coal burners. Except the black fathers abandon the coalburners, and you’re stuck with the chink and surrounded by mini ones that call you dad. I don’t know which sounds like a more hellish predicament.

This is going to be you in a few years.

youtu.be/uJLvM5ND3s4

Attached: 387659376924.jpg (480x391, 51K)

No one here questioned what I said.

White women in interracial relationships choose black men.

This is the stranger here, why is not more prevalent others?

Why are black men more preferable than other minorities of men?

Only in America,here you probably end up killed.

Attached: 1555334644937.jpg (1024x526, 73K)

>no different
Cope

Attached: 1562683309297.png (640x324, 124K)

To the average white woman, black men come off as less intelligent, and therefore in her mind she believes they will be easier to manipulate.

Only after she starts her fucking bullshit up and gets her face beat in and eyes turned blacker than her nigger boyfriend's ass as her little niglet cries in the corner does it dawn on her that she may not be as clever as she thought.

BBC man it's the finest that has come out of western entertainment media

I can fill you up real nice. An air tight seal. I can make you quiver and shake like never before. Do you want my KIK?

Everything is measured and hierarchical. Whiteness does not really work if a traitor has no influence on whiteness.

Even if they are traitors, there is still the whiteness in which they would influence the individual, there are still the effects of white supremacy.

White women theoretically should choose non-white men closest to their race, but choose black men.

Whiteness is myth or useless.

Maybe the whiteness is not bleached. But I wish it were so.

For in theory you would not choose the worst man, in which case black men should not be chosen as more preferable in interracial relationships.

lol

nigger ricky?

I'm pretty sure of all the non white races , Hispanic men marry white women the most.I remember seeing an info graph that showed women preferences in race, and hispanic men were the only ones to have a positive value, besides white men of course. Kinda flawed though , because I'm sure a lot of those hispanics getting white women are probably the whiter ones ( +80% white genes.)

Bloodlines matter.

I already said it’s largely media influence, also the fact that blacks have had a more grounded presence here for centuries. So we’re just more used to them.

Whiteness has to become bleached, because only then would white women not choose blacks but when white women are traitors to their race, they would choose the least worst. Asian or Hispanic men would have a chance with white women as they are closer to their race.

Latinos, chinks and pajeets are in general, short and physically weak.
Women seek strength and excitement, with the only thing coming close to filling those needs is the niggers.
They're relatively tall, dumb as a brick so there's gonna be a common ground with most women and play off their natural cowardice by acting tough.
Realistically speaking, they have no other choice but niggers to satisfy their base instincts gone into overdrive due to their unchecked whoredome.

Attached: 1554307914332.png (1358x637, 1007K)

My cousin is married to a white girl, he’s a castizo and their kid is literally a blue eyed white blonde

Attached: 85876758756.jpg (605x1169, 733K)

lmao this is dumb af. Average Latino men are 100x more attractive than the tallest, most well built nog to me.

that's a low blow julian

UMA DELICIA
>UMA DELICIA
UMA DELICIA
>UMA DELICIA
UMA DELICIA
>UMA DELICIA
UMA DELICIA
>UMA DELICIA
UMA DELICIAA
>UMA DELICIA
UMADELICIA
>UMA DELICIA
UMA DELICIA
>UMADELICIA
UMA DELICIA
>UMA DELICIA
UMA DELICIA
>UMA DELICIA

Attached: huehuehue.png (299x168, 125K)

Well I'm not gay, so I'll take your word for it.

Attached: killing_niggers_prehistorically.jpg (500x301, 36K)

white women race mix the least of any race

One of the greatest works of Marxism is the lie that they don’t.

because women believe all the jew propaganda that is shit out on tv

this

And my children will have mine, you dumb fedora snownigger.

>WHY DO JEWISH WOMEN LOVE BBC?

Attached: This hurts the Jew.jpg (1675x1536, 1.3M)

>muh marriage stats
Show fornication stats. I'll wait.

This would probably objectively be the opinion of most women, if we started with a clean slate and had equally little influence and exposure to every race.

They’ll look like gooks. Jamal and Stacey’s mongrel has hers too

SAGE

Attached: 183A066E-97E7-4271-9601-5C7B99AE03DD.jpg (800x331, 52K)

She is pretty but its a moot point for me. She isnt white, and therefore I wouldnt be interested in her. I do not fuck outside my race. Still, asian women are definitely way better than black women (pic related).

Attached: 6F1A8309-A685-4EEE-A4BE-DA3C6E1C10EA.png (640x1136, 579K)