Pewd and jack black did a livestream together

pewd and jack black did a livestream together.
Now we know, he is controlled oppostion.
What was the real reason for this swedish mossad kike to get the attention of Jow Forums?

Attached: pjimage-33.jpg (640x360, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSxJoPJFxOg
youtu.be/D475tUzbodk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>get the attention of Jow Forums?
when?

Jack Black looks like that now? And is surpassed in fame by a literal game streamer? How things can change.

Who gives a shit about ecelebs? Stop shitting up the board.

Jack Black looks like a really fucked up homeless guy.

Literally who?

it's not about the eceleb you fuck, it's about the fishy shit they try.
Also, jack black is not the only kiddo fucker who trys to reach new auddience through jewtube influencer, notic Mccocking with redlettermedia shilling his pedo rabbit shit hard on their channel.

man, he does look like shit. wtf

why is JB always wearing that T shirt? yeah it's a good movie, but christ dude get a new T shirt! (secretly hoping for a Jack Black Minecraft playalong series...)

fuck off shill

jack black was a b-list actor in the early 2000's

what am i shilling?

Why are you doing this? There have been non-stop anti pewdiepie threads lately

What's Jables Jablins!

Attached: pewds.png (210x201, 46K)

lmao Jow Forums was wrong again believing this swedish cuck was redpilled
now doing livestreams with faggots and jews

Pewdiepie would never betray us
trust the plan

Did pewds do a cock pushup for Jack?
youtube.com/watch?v=MSxJoPJFxOg

He's trying to get his Disney money back.

so in other words he just looks jewish

Attached: Norway jew 1.png (696x755, 427K)

Keep your enemies closer

for a reason

> be jack black
> 49
> looks like he's 80
>it's about the fishy shit they try.
post timestamps to "fishy shit", im not sitting through 2+ hours of these two incompetent fucking faggots talk shit. nobody should have to.

>dlive pays pewds to shill their shit.
>dlive gets more ppl
>twitch thots get to dlive
>twitch dies
>same old same old

he's redditors favorite rock persona
I liked his early stuff, but he was always fedora tier tipper and SJW undercover, I'm guessing

and out of nowhere he change format
no pewnews covering epstein shit

>post timestamps to "fishy shit"
fuck the video, the fishy shit is about the colaboration with a kike pedo. Overall shit like this, same with redlettermedia giving HomeAlonePedo a platform to shill his white rabbit shit.
fucking shills.

I think he use to be one of us
He either got scared and left you or he got aproched
I don't think he delved deep enough to feel like this is something he had to fight for
But it's undeniable that he was dropping small but important redpills on a consistent basis

He needs to get some balls and realize that he could change the fate of this world
Unironacly the message sam hyde had for him was right

I've been curious over there recent work with Culkin, and they made that weird ad for some rick and morty-esque show. Are there any theories or proof that theyve been compromised and are working with/for pedowood?

Attached: 1555443585320.png (222x227, 99K)

>Black
>not black
isn't this racis?

their* recent work
>fml

>growing the rabbi beard

i guess they are just minions, the influencer to control the normalfags, pushing the cabals pedos but being silence about the exposer speaks for itself.

I don't think Pewds was ever controlled op.
He's just oportunistic.
He ran out of OC so he tried to save his ass investing on counter-culture, thinking there'd be a pendulum swing or whatever and the market saturated with SJW crap would get a high demand of edginess. But he has everything he needs and has status so he's completely out of touch so he went too far (for the normies) and so now is trying to backpedal at full speed.

that guy who is always with Culkin seems like a total creep. I remember when he first showed up some anons were theorizing that he was his handler. I wonder how much rlm knows? Mike seems to have aged quite poorly and rapidly in the past year. I typically dont give a shit about e-celebs but with what we know about culkin it seems unlikely that they dont know anything about the inner workings of the cabal.

Attached: 1560005394889.jpg (1080x608, 78K)

>thinking literally anyone besides Jow Forums actually gives a shit about Jow Forums

ishygddt

all he does is play minecraft all day. Jow Forums keeps praising this swede for absolutely no reason

>they dont know anything about the inner workings of the cabal.
with epstein happening it is all over the internet and no longer some epic secret knowledge. To pretend to be not aware of it is retarded and actually expose one of being part of their cabal.

Pewds knows and feels the same way we do but he is deep inside the snakes den. He will hold.

I started watching pew when that india subscriber fake war began, pretending everything is exciting and kawai and wtf on cam, but in the eyes you see he so dead inside. its lol

Pewds found a lot of new fans from our side when he started calling out fake news and narratives. WaPo ran a big smear piece on him calling him a Nazi and he exposed them and mainstream media for attempting to censor people like him who didn't want to play their game. It was good stuff.

I think he realized last month when he started gaming again that he didn't need to do all of this "pew news" type drama and commentary stuff and now he's focused back on gaming. His views are up almost double and our guys have lost interest in him.

Attached: DwZKENZUcAAlh2V.jpeg.jpg (588x395, 49K)

Pewds has never attempted to be a political leader. His goal has always been an entertainer. In an era where the West is completely demoralized and being overrun, the fact that he's white, engaged to a white girl, and a man makes him a threat to the globalists. That's why they are constantly tearing him down in the press. He was probably a civnat liberal before their campaign to destroy him. Including Ethan (((Klein))) turning on him after his livestream incident. As a result of their actions I believe he is now a nationalist and increasingly ethno-centrist, but perhaps not ready to throw away his youtube channel to become a political leader.
The fact that he is raising money for a mental health charity and did a publicity stunt with a Jewish actor doesn't mean he's run by Mossad.

holy shit hes still a fat slob

>willingly trust a swede
>complain about it on Jow Forums

die dumme deutschen

best answer in the thread

Attached: 1523543942667.jpg (750x937, 200K)

>greates influencer on jewtube
>able to redpill about epstein
>insteed makes video with a pedo jew
what ever helps you to escape this shitty reality. Schizos.

666 nice! congratz!

This. He got scared. Im thinking he wants to eventually have a family and if he goes down our path he and his channel are doomed. I’m taking my subscription money back though.

kek

Please remember where you are and the absolute absurdity of ideals this place has become. Logic and reason take a back seat to blind savagery against anything jewish, a person a symbol, get caught with a blurry ring on the wrong finger or say something off tune and suddenly you're controlled-op lol.
No proof or evidence required. Crippled by blind delusions, people take the "red pill" and suddenly believe they can see the world and ever conspiracy in it unraveled before them as they are transformed into a master investigator.

Two options . He's going undercover

Or he just wanted back in.

Attached: matrix_steak.jpg (620x412, 58K)

What the fuck happened to him after he did that celebration vid? Did he get into massive legal trouble? Did his gf tell him to stop? He did what the Indian courts wanted him to do, then told his fans to stop with all the anti T series stuff, stopped P news, stopped his edgy jokes, went back to the 'WoW YoU CaN PlACe ItEMS Xdxdxd' personality he had during his cringy happy week days, and then started making vids with these types of poeple. It's obviously not pressure from YouTube since he started on slice, and we now know that he has much, much more than $25 milion in the bank, he he lotery doesn't need Youtube anymore.

>The fact that he is raising money for a mental health charity

Um hi is the cause of mental health problems same as other "influencers/streamers" with faking senpai, bro, friend, whatever to hook the lil undeveloped kids to be retarded for life.

you know that making videos about Epstein while being in his position is risky, especially that Epstein case (and pedophilia in general) is a very problematic topic for a fucking entertainment channel. For the past year all medias were trying to make his life hell and you can clearly see he is tired from that. Let him have a break at least for some time, after many political videos he can play videogames for some time I guess.
also nice

He never had real power to begin with, maybe there was a time where he thought he had power, and as soon he tried to use his power he notic that he can't go down this road. What ever it is
WE DO NOT KNOW
and i am not going to jump on random theories who give me hope or help to escape that shit.
Fact is, these pedo hollywood jews started to reach out to jewtube influencer, for a specific reason, we do not know. And all the goy infulencer have to follower their order now.

Nice post Satan. Alex Jones, Stefan Molyneux, Owen Benjamin, Vox Day, Cernovich, Milo etc. etc. are all covering Epstein. If you want to know about him, the info is out there. If you want to bury your head in the sand, MSM and Reddit are there.
If you want some non-pozzed entertainment, increasingly it isn't there. Nationalism is so run-down in Europe that Brits frown at Americans for having flags outside our homes. Merkel would rather stomp on a German flag than wave it.
Pewdiepie has turned his Minecraft home into a shrine for Sweden and gives all his pets Swedish names. Sometimes the best redpills are subtle ones.

and don't forget keanu beeves, going full muh-gamer nerd now.

think user, they are up to something.

Or maybe going on a 30 minute epstein rant when there is very little mainstream information to currently go on wouldn't do shit for his channel.

Do we really need a super cooked memester cutting and splice his own take on epstein right now? Probably not and I'm sure there are plenty others who have done so already.

Maybe there is a third option, he's making content he wants to create, not content Jow Forums wants to see. What do I know though, steak taste good right.

It has to be some sort of blackmail, other by his gf or by the government through the legal system (he's on Sweden's hate list, and lives in the UK which propably isn't happy about him as well), he's now doing everything he said he hates to do and won't do anymore just 2 years ago.

Am god :P thats why 777, thx

He was always an eceleb trash anyways. Only retarded faggots on here though he was 'based', when he was nothing more than a globalist. He used you all to gain publicity by pretending to be slighty edgy, when all he wanted was to keep himself revelant.

>"FUCK NATIONALISM AND WHITE NATIONALISTS"
wachumeen pewds in not /ourguy/!?

Pewdiepie is a homosexual. He's always pushing books by Mishima.
I do think he is very slightly civic nationalist though.
I always regarded him as a very mild gamer version of Milo.

keanu-cyperpunk
mccallinghome-rlm
JackPedo-pewds

all these three content creator have one thing in common.
all these three pedo jews have one thing in common.
think
Q

He will move to Japan soon anyways.

Pewdiepie was a funny and novel subject of discussion for about 2 weeks. Don't know why people still care anymore, he clearly manipulated the coming wave of supporters effectively for a while then disavowed and demonized it all when the first bullet flew (and some time before that).

What happened was that Jow Forums set the zeitgeist for a few years but it’s cultural power has waned to the point of disappearing. You are a spent force whose fifteen minutes of fame is over.

*relevant.

He should introduce himself to a treadmill.

it's like he tried to get as many anons as possible and than brainwash them to the other side.
Remember all the great book reviews, and out of nowhere he goes full support for degenerated generation james charles.

and about rlm

Attached: a3e9d5a58ec23280788059a3251bd6716236d5f44e7e421bfe984c54008776ef.jpg (698x1032, 632K)

Why do feel you need to post that image? Fuck man I was having such a good day

Whatever is popular and makes money. ocams razor

>shirt

Attached: 1505017393114.png (510x751, 822K)

Please post proof that pewdiepie is controlled opposition.

so i guess pews knows that he get special treatment when hellping the cabal to smoke screen the pizzagate shit and push their pedo symbolism.

>Unironacly the message sam hyde had for him was right
Quick rundown?

Hes an agent collecting you free time and taxes for his masters, hes good at it so ye they like him i bet.

Damn, jack black is a lump of shit

You're a fucking faggot just like him.

>than

Like now thanks to op

Your brain dosnt auto fix others typos when reading?
YOUR*

youtu.be/D475tUzbodk

everyone is a NIGGER

He's always looked dirty and unkempt, but he actually looks thinner than what he did when they were trying to push him as an actor approx 15 years ago

Attached: 1521399653475.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

You really thought some mainstream faggot was ever in our side? I hate some of you ffs

This, pewdiepie was never based and redpilled, he just knows how to jerk off his viewer base. I don't hate the guy or anything but quit putting these types on a pedestal.

Name one movie where Jack Black wasn't cringey

>pewd

now that's a name i haven't heard or seen in a very fucking long time. is he still relevant?

wow Sometimes you just need to listen to Sam Hyde.

>Jack black
Jesus first time since seeing him since Nacho Libre and he really let himself go

I think that whole kiwi incident fucked him over.

yeah, and here we are now watching how pedowood takes over jewtube influencer and what not.

He got scared when mossad started having their terrorists say subscribe to pewdiepie.

Anyone who is still on Twitter and Kikepedi isn't one of us.

People still think Jack Black is funny? An adult acting like a child? why?

What is Kikepedi?

Sam was made irrelevant because what he was saying was true. Pewdiepie was saying subtle things in his videos, I'm sure he got a message one day regarding that.

Fair point he was always chump and will retain that i was never on the pew band wagon as i always had that doubt in the back of my mind.

He is part of the system he knows where is bread is buttered.

Attached: 1563364501710.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

((Jack Black))

Attached: file.png (982x762, 217K)