STOP TWEETING ABOUT ISRAEL

Stop tweeting about Israel you fucking boomer cretin! What the fuck is wrong with this guy? How many times has he mentioned Israel over the past week? 50? 60? 100?

WHAT THE FUCK

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DISGUSTING ZIO BOOMER

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1153281480073908224

Attached: first.png (753x586, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/atrupar/status/1152318161234124801
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4OucF_t8WJg
weveseenthisbefore.org/
jewishaction.us/
bendthearc.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a mossad shill, always has been. Epstein, Ghisail Maxwell (daughter of actual agent Rober Maxewll who ''''''''''''fell off''''''''''' his own yacht.

>brutus is an honorable man

I know he's a rabid Zionist, but this is getting ridiculous. Don't rub it in our faces every single day by tweeting about how much you love Israel ff

He wants israel to be an openly talked about subject heading into the 2020 election and against the backdrop of the Iranian fiasco. Hilarity ensues.

Yeah he should shut the fuck up with that israel bullshit

Seriously, at this point, wheat the FUCK is he doing? How many times is he going to tweet about Israel???

This shit is not even normal.

He LITERALLY mentioned Israel BEFORE his own country. What fucking country is he the PRESIDENT of?

>Seriously, at this point, wheat the FUCK is he doing? How many times is he going to tweet about Israel???

I honestly don't get it

>He LITERALLY mentioned Israel BEFORE his own country. What fucking country is he the PRESIDENT of?
Good point. I've noticed that as well, he does it all the time. Quite literally Israel first.

Disturbing

Look:

twitter.com/atrupar/status/1152318161234124801

Because he is a complete race traitor and a disgrace to his ancestors and he's going to burn in hell

>Epstein gets arrested and all of a sudden Trump's Israel cocksucking reaches levels never before seen
Makes ya think.

Attached: temp.png (566x461, 573K)

you sound like a salty faggot OP. You fucking cry baby.

Attached: 3c42ac70c1796d78be938f34fd88382bfa980d9cd60d0adaf6a4f8667f89a671.png (650x559, 155K)

Seriously, does Israel have so much they demand he tweet about them every day from now on in order to keep it quiet?

What the living FUCK is going on?

>"Salty Faggot"?

this shit is normal to you??

ok, MIGApede

Do normies really vote for whoever supports Israel the most? I don't think I've ever heard anyone bring Israel up in real life.

Have you ever met a boomer? Or an evangelical? They absolutely adore Israel.

He's gaslighting.
They are freaking out about it but he just keeps going. He's mentioning them every time he talks. Its like he wants them to be on everyones minds.

>spending 99% of his presidency sucking up to Israel is part and parcel of the plan
>just 4 more years and he will turn around any minute

Haha israel first and then "the other one, the country we live in, that one with the niggs and fat unemployed people i dont remember the name". Kek he didnt even said the name.

>Don't talk about Israel! It's completely unworthy of attention!

>brutus is an honorable man
Apparently it’s working, soon everyone outside of Jow Forums will start to get pissed at his loyalty for the kike

It triggers the hillary voters like you that are masquerading as stormfags

Attached: Trump laugh.png (750x447, 530K)

AHAHAHAHA, he is sticking it right in you ugly leftie face, faggot. Just raping you with his twits, right? Don't worry, soon it's over (nope)

Attached: 1563552150233.jpg (600x778, 304K)

He keeps talking about Isreal because boomers and cuckservitives love Isreal and he wants his main voter base to be aware of how much Ilan Omar hates Isreal. It's pretty shitty but that's why he's doing it.

Isreal is not telling him to do this, I think he just loves kikes this much.

>It triggers the hillary voters like you that are masquerading as stormfags

This makes absolutely no fucking sense. We're noticing that Trump is literally tweeting about Israel multiple times a day now, and that means people are "Hillary supporting Stormfags"?

THIS

Fucking hell MIGA yeah!!!

HOLY FUCK WHY WONT HE STOP

Let the MIGA nigger cope

he's mocking /ptg/ but they don't get it

yes goy everything is 4d chess and not judeo-boomerism

MIGA, my fellow pedes

Attached: 1531270875879.jpg (960x940, 117K)

It's not even complicated, nor do I really care about Trump's intentions. I want people arguing over israel constantly in the mainstream.

4d chess you low iq nigger
he tricking the dems into subconsciously hating them

He's letting us know that it's finally time for them to fall. He wants everyone worked up about Israel so that he can announce how shocked and disappointed he is that our greatest ally has actually been fucking us since their inception.
No one can ever accuse him of being anti-semetic because of the major kiss-assery he's been doing while collecting evidence against the entire fucking world.
This election season is going to be absolutely insane.

Hahaha Jewhating triggered faggot loser. The Jews always win in the end you fucking waste of life. Israel is forever.

This
>retards crying trump isn’t literally gassing the Jews
imagine being this retarded

Guys everybody relax and take a deep breath. We know that Trump is based and redpilled on the Jews. If he is doing this, it means something. He's overfeeding the parasite, he's bearhugging the Jew. It means something. Something big is coming. We know he told us to watch out, that soon we will see that an ally can turn..it's possible Israel's reckoning is coming soon and Trump is preparing by giving himself as much plausible deniability as possible.

Have patience lads... Trump is employing sun tzu tactics, the fact that even we are concerned and befuddled by this constant praise of Israel is a good sign... Imagine what (((they))) must be thinking right now. Praise and attention is good, but this is over the top and I'm sure even they know it.

its pissing off everyone so i like it.

Checked

Bullshit and here’s to us becoming #110

Attached: fallout dab.jpg (235x228, 16K)

Attached: 08-jews-against-trump.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 132K)

this is fucking obvious. he's pandering to them. they say Trump knows exactly who is and isn't Jewish cause he's keeping tabs on them

reminder you lived long enough to see ben garrison turn zionist shill

Attached: 1563485113384.jpg (1800x1248, 669K)

WITNESSED

>everyone

Attached: happy merchant.jpg (474x474, 28K)

Why does he keep writing Israel first? Doesn’t he have Israeli family members? He should just go to Israel with them.

>We're noticing that Trump is literally tweeting about Israel multiple times a day now

Do you remember how this chain of events began? "The Squad" has criticized Israel a few times so Trump is attacking them whilst using muh Israel as a shield against their claims of racism.

This is why he made that and was uninvited from Trump's social media summit. Kikes lost their shit when they saw this.

Attached: New-Axis-of-Evil-False-flag-cartoon-Ben-Garrison.png (960x663, 1.54M)

Not sure why I even bother voting anymore. It’s between globohomo anti-white jews vs fanatical jewish and corporate supremacists.

This

ITT: pissy, impotent neetsox rage ineffectually

>ghisail maxwell
>trust me, i know what i'm talking about

Attached: 1562458783156.jpg (710x532, 140K)

Get with the program son its called using the jew to outjew the jew

Might as well kill yourself faggot

Kill yourself retard

all the more reason to gawk at the sudden transition to zionism. what the fuck happened to garrison? was he always an israel shill but we refused to acknowledge it? why would we think trump is any different? his own family is half jewish

Attached: 1563476569534.jpg (1024x701, 216K)

>Israel
>Our country

In order of importance seems

Attached: 1563425138812.jpg (1338x1104, 835K)

>what the fuck happened to garrison? was he always an israel shill but we refused to acknowledge it?

what the fuck are you babbling about

Left vs right in zogmerica is pretty much just Reform Jews vs Orthodox Jews.

this image it's very funny and high quality

Forgot this tweet for explanation its so obvious what is going on even schlomo here gets it

Attached: 1563735500284.png (974x1108, 526K)

calling out israel and bringing the cockroaches into the light will let the normies know the truth.

dems are pandering to fags and spics, don is playing 4d chess with kikes. he don't give a fuck but he knows who count the votes in this country.
pro tip - it's outsourced

MIGA!

Attached: 1554585293833.jpg (1330x1044, 385K)

are you surprised? that's a good move to secure next 4 years. you really think that pandering to Appalachians will give him a green light to larp as a Cesar?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4OucF_t8WJg

israel is a paradox of jewish nature. The nation destroying lunacy they push is perfectly captured in the 4 retards and he's going to bash them with the other hand of jewry.

Attached: 1525753324117.png (1484x989, 1.29M)

Attached: president_of_israel.png (610x958, 600K)

So Bibi is the butch and Trump is the bitch.

Attached: 12F17355-79E3-4624-9CBB-B6BE07C80007.jpg (876x500, 104K)

None of you geniuses are as smart as trump. Stop trying to figure out why he's doing things . He has his reasons cuck

exactly. while i don't think he can turn 1488 in second term. antisemitism is the only wild card in this system. pronounces, white privilege, cages are just not as strong. good cards, but still..

bibi's not even going to be around after September.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-22_08-58-42.png (638x210, 38K)

hes like a kike and their endless migration talk

I am smarter than him, kill yourself.

Attached: 1556457864556.jpg (752x1024, 103K)

>sanctions
Now that's some bait I really hope a lot of people take. How many people even know about the existence of the anti-BDS bill, and what this BDS bill is actually meant to do? It speaks for itself if only there are people to listen.

Attached: 4D19687D-A404-409E-A79D-125ED89D6988.jpg (1125x1312, 908K)

Attached: 011FC2F1-D3AD-459C-AAB6-7F359DB58907.jpg (1125x226, 162K)

Attached: 5070C2F0-FE97-4BB9-865D-1D2B6B35D236.jpg (1125x581, 263K)

>accusing other people of group think while posting the same old stale epithets

Attached: 1512868754320.jpg (249x250, 4K)

I always thought Garrison was a zog shill, I thought it was just a joke that he was anti-Semitic because he tells the truth once in awhile.

>bibi's not even going to be around after September.

not if america has anything to say about it. how the fuck can anyone believe trump's zionism is just a ploy? it's 100% fucking real he never lies to his base

Attached: 1563485682992.jpg (1024x807, 109K)

If Trump pisses you off for tweeting about Israel, imagine how leftists feel when he tweets about Israel.

Trump is literally creating nazis out of leftists lmao

President Trumpstein is doing what he got hired to do.

Attached: 1Donnie.jpg (805x1935, 425K)

this /thread amerimutts btfo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-22_09-04-03.png (607x465, 75K)

Whatever his intentions are, he’s put Israel at the forefront of political debate in this country. Given how jews have a pretty nefarious yet predictable pattern of infiltration, establishment and subversion, followed by an equally predictable pattern of feigned ignorance, outrage and then despair when they are discovered and summarily punished, I don’t see a downside to him mentioning them repeatedly. The (((media))) and the left literally hang on every word of his every tweet and broadcast it nonstop to the masses. Anything he supports is automatically hated by the left, he could potentially awaken this entire country to the magnitude of kikery we’ve been enduring.
>and that’s a good thing!

>not if america has anything to say about it
Yeah, after we got rid of Assad, Iran, and Venezuela there's really nothing the US can't do.

>(((and Israel)))
>(((hateful)))

weveseenthisbefore.org/ no action on the site since 2017 and paid for by

jewishaction.us/ which goes nowhere, changing to https redirects to bendthearc.us/

Tiny organization, under $2 million.

And the chairman is Alex Soros. Imagine my shock.

Garrison got dis-invited from the pro-Trump internet-media conference in Washington. All because a Jewish organization complained that a cartoon about Soros was "anti-Semitic". Are Jews so tied-up about themselves that they think that if you criticize one kike, the whole tribe is under attack? If Whites did the same, any criticism of Trump would be regarded as a racist attack against Whites.

So, let's start telling blacks and Jews that it is anti-White-people to criticize Trump. Same standard. The method obviously works to advance their interests. Why not use the same tool?

#weveseenthisbefore