Just walked by a Catholic chapel yesterday and saw this sign

Thoughts?

Attached: sign.jpg (1135x1014, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clement.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Larp as a refugee and enrich them.

That is a building full of subverted goyim.

Christianity is a universalist religion, what the fuck do you expect.

Karl as Antifa and burn the sign

This makes sense, the catholic church is hemorrhaging patrons at a rate unseen to date. The good news for them is that the vast majority of immigrants (or illegals as they are) that are from south and central america are all catholic. So they may get a temporary stay of execution for a generation or two depending upon the levels of immigration.

>Catholic chapel

Sounds like a place in which mexican spics will pray, they want more people. And I am a Francis hating Catholic.

Bringing in the SHEEP...gotta keep that collection basket full.

Catholicism in America is imperialist, just like America, so it's obvious they will invite errybody.

The church is corrupted by a Gay mafia and Jews just like everything else in the western world.

>Bring in third world cunts
>They take over
>Their religion is majority, Christianity minority religion.
>Attack rise against evangelicals
>Help! were being persecuted for our religion! The bible said this would happen!!!! #Blessed.

I just don't get it. Churches are the reason we have that somali niggger ilhan and those ragheads walking around.

They are Christian. They probably read the Bible. And they actually use the resources to help the needy, instead of buying a jet.

Keep walking. These people aren't worth getting a vandalism charge or worse. Leave lawbreakers and their sympathizers to the authorities.

Christianity has cucked itself too hard.

Attached: 1561360430214.png (800x800, 54K)

Jews brought those people in with the help of evangelicals

of course they'll accept anyone. gotta tithe 10%
fuck the (((catholics))) and their jesuit (((pope)))
and all christcucks for that matter

They use the resources to bring in shitskins.

>I just don't get it.
Maybe this will help: Christians in the US are volunteering for circumcision despite Jesus' teachings.

Well. Kinda, yeah. But at least the shitskins that go to church, are more likely to be productive to society. Also it cannot be helped, Christians will follow the principles in the Bible. If you tell them to stop, they will 10x their efforts.

I'm sure the priests were just bored with diddling white kids.

Cathocucks are the worst sect of Christianity. Ya'll niggaz need some orthodoxy or hardcore southern baptism
t. atheist

It is very simple, racism is anti-christian.

Thousands of ((((Catholic charities)))) get millions in government / taxpayer dollars to take in illegals. It's one of the biggest scams in America.

Churches that protect criminals should lose their tax exemption status immediately.

Guarantee you a lot of them are getting anal raped by the priests too

It may scare you, but that's how people of the christian faith are supposed to behave.

Christianity is a weak and another destroyer of white people and the west

Racism? Immigrants are not all a different race. You’re a racist.

look at these dudes

Attached: 1542259296921.jpg (902x1934, 2.06M)

Well what did you expect when the leader of the catholic world is kissing nigger's feet?

Attached: d9af4588ba1d493ba0fb27757e6babac_18.jpg (1000x561, 346K)

The church gets tax dollars to help illegals. It's a literal business for the churches, a very lucrative one.

Jesus said to turn the other cheek not bend over and spread your cheeks. Show your region flag.

Prolly a prottie o jesuit gig

Angles aren't catholic

Anglos fucking autocorrect

Fuck off phoneposter

Nah, that's Saint Clement's in Lakeview.
I know because I've walked past them.
Take a look at their website:
clement.org/
The priests seem to be diocesan, nothing leads us to believe they're Jesuits.
By the way, have a look at that "theology on tap" event though. Get a load of the speaker list. They have an actual jew rabbi coming in to speak about "wymyn of the bible". Absolutely ridiculous!

Attached: large_Week Three.jpg (180x180, 7K)

Is that supposed to be Joseph and Mary? If so that church needs to get their shit together because if those two were real, they were citizens, going home for the census.

Fucking Christians.

White Christians are a serious threat to western world.

Highest percentage in African aid.
Highest percentage in refuge aid.
Highest percentage in abortions.
Highest percentage in interracial marriage.
Highest percentage in child molestation.

Attached: tia3911221379135287734.jpg (600x734, 75K)

Every Catholic I know has stopped attending service. It's essentially dead among Whites except for cultural events such as Baptism or Marriage.

Catholics are desperate for members, my old church is pulling this shit because less people are going. It's not working though since most of the refugees in my area are muslim and think catholics are evil lol.

I read the bible and never once does it say to virtue seek like a lunatic infact Yeshua told people to not do acts of goodness to satisfy their own self righteousness in the gospels, meaning Christfags dont even read their so called holy book.

Catholics have always been anti-White. Catholics did the 1965 immigration act too.

Honestly, all Catholics deserve to be killed. They are honorary kikes.

replying because ass, but this.

According to the Catholic Church, shitskins are made in the image of god and deserrve the same rights as humans

I generally have a rule where if I see refugee shit or a drum set in a parish I turn around and leave

Catholic Church was formed and functioned to control the peasants on behalf of the ruling classes. Now that it is no longer able to assert its fascist, feudal control over well educated populations in the US. To survive this implosion this parasitic organization needs to recruit from a population of low IQ peasant class of Mestizos/Central Amerindian races that comprise the illegal mass migration into the US.

Catholics made a business out of the Religion, so its natural for them to see people as possible future clients.
The biggest money makers for Catholics right now are south America and Africa.

Grow some balls and make your disapproval known.
Its time for us to stop being silent to "get along". There is no more getting along with people who are destroying our society all to signal virtue.
Spray paint over it. Wear black, do it at 4am when all the world sleeps
They need to know

Base Red Pill

catholics are not christian.

The Catholic Church has been kissing illegal immigrants ass for years. That’s why I never give any money to the church ( they send weekly envelopes to my house, I toss em in the trash) or to any charities that are affiliated with the Catholic Church.