Vote Trump

>vote Trump
>get disavowed

Attached: 1563741705642 .jpg (573x323, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/immigration-enforcement-raids-begin-in-new-york-11563062969
houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/ICE-arrests-several-immigrants-at-Houston-14097587.php
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ice-raids-trump-immigration-20190715-story.html
washingtonpost.com/immigration/as-immigrant-families-wait-in-dread-no-sign-of-large-scale-enforcement-raids/2019/07/14/ff29326a-a644-11e9-86dd-d7f0e60391e9_story.html
azcentral.com/story/news/politics/immigration/2019/07/15/did-ice-immigration-raids-happen-trump-says-yes-but-timeline-unclear/1737003001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"Large-Scale Immigration Raids Fail to Materialize"
wsj.com/articles/immigration-enforcement-raids-begin-in-new-york-11563062969

>"ICE arrests several immigrants at Houston apartments, but so far it’s largely routine"
houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/ICE-arrests-several-immigrants-at-Houston-14097587.php

>"Threatened ICE raids create more political noise than police action"
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ice-raids-trump-immigration-20190715-story.html

>"As immigrant families wait in dread, no sign of large-scale enforcement raids"
washingtonpost.com/immigration/as-immigrant-families-wait-in-dread-no-sign-of-large-scale-enforcement-raids/2019/07/14/ff29326a-a644-11e9-86dd-d7f0e60391e9_story.html

>"Did ICE raids happen?"

azcentral.com/story/news/politics/immigration/2019/07/15/did-ice-immigration-raids-happen-trump-says-yes-but-timeline-unclear/1737003001/

"[Trump] contradicted reports from local elected officials, migrant advocacy and legal groups monitoring for activity in their respective cities. They reported seeing LITTLE TO NO ACTIVITY over the weekend, except for two FAILED Saturday raids in New York City.

... [Houston] said ICE officers arrested ***SIX*** people during raids on El Paraiso Apartments in southwestern Houston."

Attached: More big fat fail.webm (1280x720, 437K)

>The border security PRESIDENT literally fell for the 11 Million meme

Attached: ztmYm1W.jpg (1636x1582, 92K)

>Amnesty will be used only on a much bigger deal

Based Trump is planning to do amnesty later! MIGA!!!

did these boomers learn fucking nothing after reagan's amnesty? jesus

Mohels and people involved with their practice should be deported immediately.

Attached: ann 4 1 19.png (707x660, 81K)

This. Why is everyone quoting this number of 11 million? Where did this number come from? Tucker did a great segment on it but couldn’t find the answer as to the source of the number.

>Amnesty will be used only on a much bigger deal

Attached: 1563749750195.png (1280x703, 1.52M)

AFAIK it was an estimate since we don't actually know how many are in the borders

It’s a number from 1998.
True numbers today put illegals at about 32 million.

But the lot the left and right repeat that number the more normies believe it and when it comes time for another amnesty people will be programmed to think 11 million ain’t so bad. So its true Trump is also pushing the 11 million meme.

>January 2019
You fucking retards fell for the shill bait again. This tweet was from the shutdown when idiots like Anne Coulter claimed he wanted amnesty. The situation is totally different today.

No shit. The date is clearly visible.

So tell us what changed. When did he say anything changed? The ICE raids that never materialized?

3 years into his four year term, and he cant even execute his RE election promise to enforce EXISTING law while STILL IN OFFICE

Attached: 7D Underwater Hungarian Chess.png (641x401, 57K)

We don’t deserve Ann, she’s just too based.

>we're not gonna deport the illegals
>but be careful, nancy!
This is 100% reality show Barker conman shit.
I really don't understand how trump supporters don't see that he's been full of shit from day 1 and that's why he'll never fulfill any major campaign promises

>america is getting browned
>right on the edge of permanent Democrat majority
>refuses to do anything, but tells a power enemy of the republic to "be careful"
Zion Don is a con

How I wish we could have the Ann agenda in the WH.

I guess it was over when he kicked Bannon out.

Attached: ann 7 3 19.png (964x765, 172K)

It's hard because they rely on the workers, and until we can get comprehensive immigration reform with a path to citizenship they're going to continue to rely on them. You can't just remove 11 million people from the workforce and not expect the economy to be seriously harmed. We're pushing 4% GDP thanks to Trump's flexibility on immigration enforcement and we can't put that at risk.

MAGA. KAG.

MAGA

Please be joking

No, they didn't.
And the Xers and millennials who were too young to remember Reagan's amnesty don't even know about it.

Trump is trying to repeat Reagans mistake because half his voters don't know about it and the other half don't care.
Boomers won't get hurt until they are in nursing homes completely staffed by brown people

>fucking retards fell for it
No, most of us know its months old, but that doesn't change anything.
What has changed since this was tweeted?
What part of the tweet used to be true but is now false, or vice versa?
The tweet could be 2 years old and still 100% true and relevant

>implying nursing homes aren't already completely staffed by brown people

>it was over when he kicked bannon out
Was I the only person who paid attention to what Bannon said when he left or right before he left???

Bannon said that MAGA was dead back in early/mid 2017.
Bannon said MAGA was OVER and had been replaced by something else, and bannon was against it.

BANNON TOLD US BACK IN 2017 THAT MAGA HAD BEEN CANCELLED!
HE TOLD US THAT TRUMP'S TEAM WAS GOING IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION.

Now, after years have gone by, can people finally accept that MAGA is never happening?

Quite a fucking coincidence that Bannon gets booted in a public/private spat and says that MAGA got canceled by the people trump is listening to, and 2 years later trump has made 0% progress on MAGA

There's currently at least one "white" person at almost every nursing home to supervise some level of operation.

In 10 years there won't even be that one white person, or the whitey will be a Democrat who hates white people

>Boomers won't get hurt until they are in nursing homes completely staffed by brown people

Which makes me wonder how long it will be before the Jew run medical industry starts lobbying to legalize cyanide pills.

Attached: cn.png (800x623, 95K)

Shit sucks. Hopefully Bannon will help run the Carlson / Coulter 2024 campaign.

I could prolly get behind that. Or maybe Steve King

Basically this, the realistic conservative estimate is 22 million, the Extreme estimate is that 32 million number and the propaganda "please stay calm everything is fine" number is 11 million

Attached: 1472311812987.jpg (713x944, 88K)

there's no way it's only 32 million. 1 million entered last year ALONE

Exactly. Steve Bannon was the only one in the Trump administration who gave a shit about white Americans.

Gee this really makes me wanna vote d*mocrat now! With d*ms, there will be NO MORE illegal immigrants because it won't be illegal anymore! What a great solution to the problem!!! Just ignore it and throw other people's money at it!!

AMNESTY IN TRUMPS SECOND TERM

FUCK YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

WEW SO BASED

M I G A
I
G
A

Back in my days when I blindly supported trump and still had hope I bashed her but shes obviously right. Trump is a sell out.

It's a deal only the master deal maker himself could make. Flyover rubes will stand down if Trump tells them amnesty is part of MAGA, just like they did with criminal justice reform, the global homosexuality initiative, and the giveaway of LEGAL Indian green cards. And it will be another achievement Ivanka can cite for her run in 2024. Unironically 4D chess.

>amnesty in 2nd term
You're not wrong, if he gets re-elected.

Trump's supporters think Trump just needs to make it to a 2nd term, and then he doesn't have to worry about upsetting moderates and THEN he'll do the stuff he promised to do.

Based on trump's actions as president, he's actually much more likely to ignore his own voters and piss them off by adapting a democrat agenda
>basically open borders
>amnesty
>DACA permanent
Trump will do the opposite of MAGA.
I voted for trump in 2016 but I 100% believe that in the long run we're better off with a democrat winning 2020 so conservatives can get back to being pissed and stocking up on funs/whammo.

KIKE DICK IN HIS MOUTH

>ivanka running for president
She would be another one of those losers who can't get more than 3% support.

And which party would she even be affiliated with?
GOP? She is 100% against what the average GOP voter wants.
Dem? Despite supporting dem policies 100% she is a trump and therefore the enemy.

None of trump's kids are ever getting elected to anything.
None of them want to start out in the House and work up from there, and no one will take them seriously if they try to skip ahead to president like Trump did.

Trump is a piece of shit but he spent a lifetime building a (corrupt) empire.
His kids? They just won the DNA lottery and are his fucking kids.

None of them will be elected to anything, and Jow Forumstards should be smart enough to let that gay meme die

>Flyover rubes will stand down

I'd like to know wtf there is left for them to stand UP for.

Apparently their support was all based on sovereign integrity of the border, and when its plain as day that the border situation is even shittier than when it began (if crossings are a metric), they seem to just be waiting for fantasy to become real when every indication is that it was a svengali bait & switch.

Im not angry at them, I feel bad for them, because I may as well have been one. They did nothing worse than trust a man to represent them in government and were cheated and conned for their faith. All they wanted was someone who could make the system work, perchance to have a future for their kids on this land, and now will eventually, in their own time, accept that it will not be.

It frustrates us when cucks fail to see the reality, but I understand it. A lot of people, myself included, saw this as the last hope. Now the time has passed the point of no return.

Its like we are all just stage 4 cancer patients, helpless to avoid our own demise, so we just keep going in this one life left to live and tune out the nightmarish reality that awaits future generations of our own children.

The government will eventually tire of waiting for us to die out to make room for our replacements. When there are few enough of us left, they will simply ignore violent crime towards us. Most genocides are actually quiet. Our extinction wont even be a headline till years after its happened. It wont be stated as such, but everyone will know what is being said.

Its like the thousands of whites murdered by browns that goes unreported. So in a sense, its already begun. Innocents killed for no other reason that being born in a country where they expected to be protected from vicious outsiders, and their leaders failed them and left them to be violently slaughtered.

Its not hard to see. Its exactly what has happened in South Africa and is happening now.

Attached: 1517021190656.jpg (500x308, 41K)

>reminder to type "sage" in the Options field, so your post does not bump slide threads

Attached: click_on_this.png (280x280, 268)

Attached: 1558033047243.jpg (960x960, 149K)

>The situation is totally different today
Citation needed

I've waited all this time. I gave Trump a chance. Like a child - the child of my meme magic - I loved him and persevered through his troubles, hoping he'd turn around and live up to his expectations.

I hitched my wagon to him, and all he's given me is humiliation. I voted republican to give him the house and senate, but he shows no appriciation. He has forgotten his promises. Bogus ICE raids

I rebuke the Auto-Cuck.

omfg they came here illegally and are taking advantage of us / enslaving us and future generations with massive tax burdens. get out

>slide threads
Feggit. To you, any thread that isn't in praise of trump is a "slide thread"
Keep swallowing that sweet jewjew cum

Maybe not Ivanka, but I can see Jared Kushner taking a run at president eventually. Right now he's building his credentials while working for the Trump administration.

Trump did market research and live A/B testing to craft an immigration message that would appeal to voters.
He has no intention of following through on any of it.
Even if he wanted to, his incompetence and lack of preparation make any positive action on immigration impossible.
We got sold.
RIP in peace America

>pretending that those 11 million can "legally" be removed
Stop being so fucking idiotic. If your upset by Trump not deporting DACA residents, why shill for open borders? Really roasts the almonds.

Do you think Trump will pardon Jared's father on his way out in Jan 2021?

Trump is the kind of nigger that drags the entire country and especially his supporters through a non-stop barrage of nasty personal scandal, gaffes, and fuck ups and then tweets about his opponents in the Congress to only have his most loyal supporters who bother to come to his events and enthusiastically cheer and chant in his support be immediately thrown under the bus and disavowed

Attached: 2813923307935.jpg (1000x1284, 333K)

Well, in Minecraft, people like you should be publicly tortured until your hearts reach 0

>we will will allow all illegals to stay here forever, but we just won't call it amnesty
Gee, thanks Trump

some of those were drug runners going back and forth.

Checked. Fuck them up in the video game of Minecraft

Attached: 23489273894234.png (854x480, 117K)

I think that segment came from a recent Harvard study if I remember correctly.

USA is done. I predict that Europe will go nationalist out of geopolitical necessity after America loses control. Start planning your exit strategy.

It's just the fake number they have been using for 20 years.

I want more slaves--err, immigrants--than ever before! MIGA!

Western Europe is farther gone than we are.

Attached: 1563802700373.jpg (620x598, 49K)