Amazing Polly

EPSTEIN STORIES YOU WONT FIND IN THE NEWS
youtube.com/watch?v=Vc-uysS6Tlw
video from two weeks ago, i think almost all of this is common knowledge here

EPSTEIN AND MAD SCIENTISTS
youtube.com/watch?v=C5iYJqxRJPY
video from 10 days ago, making a lot of links that we are aware of, but digs deeper in certain areas

Is she /ourgirl/? she's 5-10 days ahead of Jow Forums on a lot of this epstein stuff and seems to be better at digging in certain areas.

A quick look at her history looks like she's pretty based.

Attached: epstein board.jpg (962x682, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytca6q0EY2M
nytimes.com/1995/04/14/nyregion/a-man-said-to-be-waving-a-gun-is-killed-by-two-officers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TbKxUYl3WSE
youtu.be/v1NKk78YQKI
outline.com/w7DFsL
outline.com/zqLSkw
virginislandsdailynews.com/news/contractor-recalls-years-on-epstein-s-island/article_33fd07f9-f409-5b56-81e0-2d53394586dc.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186987244/
mileswmathis.com/occult.pdf
everydayconcerned.net/2019/05/01/dr-eric-karlstrom-flagship-post-organized-gang-stalking-gistapwo-666-mind-control-and-cults/
nypost.com/2018/05/05/nxivm-doctor-charged-with-conducting-human-experiments/
vimeo.com/82055850
mileswmathis.com/beat.pdf
independz.podbean.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=m-3GSmW7944
youtube.com/watch?v=KJiU6284VXw&list=PLEAKpzQdIAQS2qlCXW-fJxOr2eFQrSTd7&index=2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Protocol
medcraveonline.com/IPMRJ/IPMRJ-03-00115.php
aim4truth.org/2019/07/02/former-lover-exposes-eric-schmidt/
icaact.org/articles-robert-naeslund-mind-control-articles-new-york-times.html#.XTXi-kd7mM9
wtec.org/ConvergingTechnologies/Report/NBIC_pre_publication.pdf
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/241208-aide-to-kamala-harris-accused-of-helping-mysterious-masonic
newyorker.com/magazine/2019/02/18/private-mossad-for-hire
mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

makes a ton of connections, including Aleister Crowley, goes deeper into maxwell family then i've noticed here, talks about the guys that started JPL -> NASA.

a general theme seems to be mind control, or individual control through the group. also touches on AI and the chips that will probably be in most ppl in a generation or two.

in her newest video she delved deeper into the dalton school and the people that were there.

Gardner Dunnan (who is still head master at another school) and a few of his experiments they did on the kids there in the early 90s.

youtube.com/watch?v=ytca6q0EY2M

quote from article in NYT about the experiment in the early 90s done at dalton school under dunnan

Attached: dalton dunnan epstein.jpg (450x129, 11K)

bump

Attached: heroin or hung the fuck over.webm (608x1080, 1.95M)

Epstein compromised the heads of Boeing and the NRO in 2001, forcing them to abet the 9/11 terror plot

Attached: 8E1A4786-C859-468C-82BB-3D3C80EDB001.jpg (736x967, 216K)

he really does seem deeply involved in so many things. maybe it was just his time and they found another person to move onto to do the same thing.

they're wrapped up in everything including the justice dept, i just cant see this going as deep as we would want it to go

i'm sure there's dozens more just like him anyway

this guy mwaria was adopted in kenya by the assistant head master (similar to how dunnan molested that 14 year old) and then went bat shit crazy at the age of 25 while still being involved with the school

nytimes.com/1995/04/14/nyregion/a-man-said-to-be-waving-a-gun-is-killed-by-two-officers.html

Attached: crazy kenyan.jpg (581x579, 43K)

Oh yeah, they're organized on a geographical as well as a socio-industrial basis (e.g. a blackmail ops keyed specifically to big-city police departments, another to the software sector, etc) all operating alongside and through Dyncorp, Serco, G4S, Wackenhut, etc. The human compromise enables economic extortion and crypto-compromise (which then opens even more channels for coercion...)

I've always realized that this kinda shit goes on, but i guess i took much of it with a grain of salt or thought that there were way more opposing players. but it doesn't seem that way when you really get down to the meat and bones (no pun intended) of HOW they are connected

i just saw the corbett video on how silicon valley started too

youtube.com/watch?v=TbKxUYl3WSE

i realized govt was involved with all the tech companies, but i didnt realize they damn near funded most of the big tech companies in the past 60 or so years

GREAT SAINT JAMES DRONE FOOTAGE RELEASED
>GREAT SAINT JAMES DRONE FOOTAGE RELEASED
GREAT SAINT JAMES DRONE FOOTAGE RELEASED
>GREAT SAINT JAMES DRONE FOOTAGE RELEASED
youtu.be/v1NKk78YQKI
youtu.be/v1NKk78YQKI
youtu.be/v1NKk78YQKI
Fuck mods fuck jannies

The businesses in the tech industry that were reluctant to play ball (like DEC) got steamrolled. The CIA would steal their patents and proprietary code and pass it to Larry Summers who'd then farm it out to his cast of fake entrepreneurs at Harvard.

Check out what happened to Leader Technologies (Mike McKibben) with Facebook. Or Hamilton's PROMIS code. The judiciary is blackmailed or stacked with zionist coconspirators (not
too hard if the guy appointing federal judges is a compromised pedophile like Bill Clinton).

didn't really check out those buildings too much, but maybe not much to see there. i think i read he bought it pretty recently and tried to get a permit to build and it was denied. and then he did some building anyway, but probably not too much because he doesn't want to rustle too many jimmies down there.

seems he bought the whole thing for 22.5 mil. that sounds like nothing desu.

gonna link some virgin island daily news articles i just found through outline.com

outline.com/w7DFsL

DPNR planning visit to Epstein’s island
outline.com/zqLSkw

i cant seem to get the text on this one when i try to outline it or print it. sounds like it'd be pretty interesting too.

virginislandsdailynews.com/news/contractor-recalls-years-on-epstein-s-island/article_33fd07f9-f409-5b56-81e0-2d53394586dc.html

Can't expose too much, would be bad for business.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186987244/

mileswmathis.com/occult.pdf

everydayconcerned.net/2019/05/01/dr-eric-karlstrom-flagship-post-organized-gang-stalking-gistapwo-666-mind-control-and-cults/

nypost.com/2018/05/05/nxivm-doctor-charged-with-conducting-human-experiments/

Attached: karencahthandhelddewscreenshot-2019-06-25-16.18.23.png (595x453, 139K)

Attached: oo2.jpg (313x500, 43K)

vimeo.com/82055850
>cube
What did he mean by this?

Attached: Black_Cube_Logo_on_black_bacground.jpg (448x171, 14K)

mileswmathis.com/beat.pdf

Attached: hmmmm....png (500x492, 39K)

independz.podbean.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=m-3GSmW7944

youtube.com/watch?v=KJiU6284VXw&list=PLEAKpzQdIAQS2qlCXW-fJxOr2eFQrSTd7&index=2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Protocol

medcraveonline.com/IPMRJ/IPMRJ-03-00115.php

aim4truth.org/2019/07/02/former-lover-exposes-eric-schmidt/

icaact.org/articles-robert-naeslund-mind-control-articles-new-york-times.html#.XTXi-kd7mM9

wtec.org/ConvergingTechnologies/Report/NBIC_pre_publication.pdf

Bump

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/241208-aide-to-kamala-harris-accused-of-helping-mysterious-masonic

Attached: o0o0o7.jpg (310x319, 24K)

newyorker.com/magazine/2019/02/18/private-mossad-for-hire

mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/