Lol dixie retards BTFO

lol dixie retards BTFO

BLACK POWER!

Attached: 67402248_131558218072793_7146064039892746240_n.jpg (894x960, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corwin_Amendment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 77426378.png (495x498, 99K)

fuck off kike
all fields

So the only people lazier than the niggers are the kike slaveowners?

wew lad, nice meme

Oof

Let's not forget that the CSA had a jew secretary of state, the first ever Jew elevated to such a a position in America.

lol, yeah, they imported slaves to pick "their" cotton like we imported chinks to build "our" railways.

That’s rich, they clearly weren’t Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin

Sauce on the SoS?

work smart not hard

see
He was also a slaveholder who defended it vehemently, yet was not born into the trade like most others.

>using tools for work means you’re lazy

Attached: southern-lynching_1937.jpg (482x421, 26K)

Attached: 1563440878799.jpg (640x640, 73K)

I wish the southern planter class figured out wage slavery before they imported all those niggers. Why the fuck did it take so long to figure that out anyway? It's like how long it took for mouselook in fps to be standard, it seems so obvious in retrospect.

weds

Attached: 1562699060889.jpg (750x750, 110K)

I wish the Northern faggots wouldn't have freed niggers so they could run rampant.

Attached: Abraham-Lincoln-Shooting.jpg (400x297, 44K)

nice try black boi

Attached: 1561280901739.jpg (1488x2098, 1.52M)

idk what you're meaning to say by this.

Did you know that according to a prewar census in New Orleans, that 30% of free blacks were slave owners? That's over 10x the national average at the time.

Did you know that the first slave owner in the Americas was an african immigrant? Who simply fought for it because it was the norm of his cultural heritage?

lol you gypsy you're not even white

My ancestors died for state rights, not slavery, faggot yankee.

>you gypsy
Nice you blow it shill faggot, niggers have no idea what's a gypsy

Attached: dead nig.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

Calling the biggest players in the slave trade, the Jews, is anti-Semitic.

Attached: Jewishslavers.png (1280x1920, 2.35M)

>inb4 some retard mention slavery being in the CSA constitution

Guess what? If the civil war hadnt broken out, the Corwin amendment would have ensured slavery was in the US constitution as well. The rebellion literally prevented slavery being enshrined constitutionally, quite possibly to this very day.

Attached: IMG_20180531_121832.jpg (530x369, 25K)

blah blah blah. you're a cuckold.

Attached: chad vs virgin.....jpg (1024x683, 152K)

this is false
poor whites would have picked it and then designed the cotton gin sooner
jews brought the niggers
whites got the blame while the jews took the profits

if the union had slavery you wouldn't have fought them, retard hillbilly

Spoken like a true kike.

>hillbilly
racism much? HAHAHA

No, if they HANDT fought them they'd have slavery via the Corwin Amendment, retard. Not surprised some memeflaggot pretending to be a nig wouldnt know of it.

As usual hiding the fact Confederates were as buried under mountain of pro-slavery propaganda no different from the mountain of pro-illegal immigrant propaganda we're inundated with today.

Attached: 1526046246221.jpg (480x474, 44K)

The horns on his helmet grew 3 sizes that day.

Lazy. Nope. Had better things to do.

>da democraps were da real rayciss
>kek flag
you have to go back

STOP IM ON NOFAP

now why can't that qt be the next 007?

>Congress proposed the Corwin Amendment on March 2, 1861, shortly before the outbreak of the American Civil War, but it was not ratified by the requisite number of states.
it wasn't ratified you dipshit. shut your honkey mouth.

Speak for yourself paco

>it wasn't ratified you dipshit
because of the war, you mong. It was a hair's breadth away from being the law of the land, and Lincoln himself signaled that he was fully in support of it.

that why the confederate constitution forbade any state from outlawing slavery, you know to give states more power.
>Article I Section 9(4)
>No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed.

Attached: 1560891961911.png (1428x1488, 845K)

Spoken like a true cuckold.

They still are the real racists, they just got a lot better at lying about it, to the point they can literally rewrite history (such as the ludicrous "Southern Strategy") without being challenged.

Attached: yes, twice.png (470x363, 157K)

if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

slavery was awesome. better than whites being cucks like today

Imagine being this ignorant:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corwin_Amendment

The union offered constitutional protection for the slavery as an alternative to secession, it was turned down because slavery wasnt the issue

and if I ignored history to make idiotic statements about the civil war and its causes, I'd be you

wtf i hate the Confederacy now

>Convinced that white supremacy[3] and the institution of slavery[4] were threatened by the November 1860 election of Republican candidate Abraham Lincoln to the U.S. presidency on a platform which opposed the expansion of slavery into the western territories, the Confederacy declared its secession from the United States
Lincoln planned to get rid of slavery all over America, you shit for brains.

It's escaping me now but there's a book on archive.org that detailed how the slave auctions in the Caribbean (maybe South America) weren't held on the sabbath and Jewish holidays because there weren't any buyers on those days.

Does that mean we need to pay reparations to all the cattle and other farm animals alive now because we used their ancestors for food and other work around the plantations?

How fucking stupid are you? Can you not read? Can you not google?

>Abraham Lincoln, in his first inaugural address on March 4, said of the Corwin Amendment:[17]

>"I understand a proposed amendment to the Constitution—which amendment, however, I have not seen—has passed Congress, to the effect that the Federal Government shall never interfere with the domestic institutions of the States, including that of persons held to service ... holding such a provision to now be implied constitutional law, I have no objection to its being made express and irrevocable. "

Oh look, Lincoln supported the Corwin amendment in no uncertain terms

doesn't matter, there is no slavery in America and that's all that matters

>Just weeks prior to the outbreak of the Civil War, Lincoln sent a letter to each state's governor transmitting the proposed amendment,[18] noting that Buchanan had approved it.[19]
More support from Lincoln

And what's more, Congress never tried to renig on the Corwin amendment until they were assured a Union victory

>On February 8, 1864, during the 38th Congress, with the prospects for a Union victory improving, Republican Senator Henry B. Anthony of Rhode Island introduced Senate (Joint) Resolution No. 25[31] to withdraw the Corwin Amendment from further consideration by the state legislatures and to halt the ratification process. That same day, Anthony's joint resolution was referred to the Senate's Committee on the Judiciary. On May 11, 1864, Illinois Senator Lyman Trumbull, Chairman of the Judiciary Committee, received the Senate's permission to discharge Senate (Joint) Resolution No. 25 from the Committee, but no further action was taken on Anthony's joint resolution.[32]

lol, what a dumb fuck you are. You have completely failed in this argument, you have failed to back up a single statement you made, and that's all that matters.

the vast majority of people agree with me, and not some fringe autist revisionism on a bolivian kite surfing forum.

How is repeating a point without in any way addressing it supposed to defeat it?

>the vast majority of people agree with me
lol, on what point? what point are you even trying to make now? You seemed to have abandoned your initial "the civil war was just about slavery" argument because I demolished it easily, now you're just blabbering on about slavery being illegal, like no shit nigger we all know this.

also, I'm sure the ignorant masses agree with a lot of what you say, since you're a bottom feeding halfwit

This is now a nigger hate thread

Attached: Blacks cant spell.jpg (1024x819, 86K)

>You seemed to have abandoned your initial "the civil war was just about slavery" argument
so you agree that the war was at least partially about slavery?

Attached: hands for africa.jpg (540x730, 68K)

stake down those goalposts, nigger. stick to your guns and accept the loss.

TFW you realize your meme is bullshit and the only reason niggers are here is because jews didnt want to pay a living wage...

xD

Attached: 13.jpg (640x427, 93K)

you denied that the civil war was about slavery. who honestly thinks that? Christ what a braindead hick.

>you denied that the civil war was about slavery.
Nope, read my posts, illiterate troglodyte. If you even can. Though I doubt you'll understand what's being said.

Tell me, was the revolution about tea?

>Tell me, was the revolution about tea?
it was what kick started it yeah. The rebels started the war because they feared slavery would be abolished, regardless of whether that was the intention of the union states. know your history.

You heard it here first folks, the revolution was fought over tea.

I'm not surprised you fail utterly in any sort of exercise in logical thought.

the tea tax yes, no taxation without representation

taxation and slavery were just issues that highlighted the deeper faults that led to conflict, moron. How can one grow to be an adult and not understand this?

Both the revolution and civil war were about self-determination at their core. Not tea, taxes, representation, or slavery.

Correction blacks are lazy as fuck and the only reason they are in the country is because the judaic freemasonic regime was too greedy to pay whites wages as well as the fact their previous Irish catholic slaves were treated so poorly most died

You can't have your hands and eat them too.