Why aren't you painting a poo swastika on your college building?

Why aren't you painting a poo swastika on your college building?

fakehatecrimes.org/

Attached: three_teenagers.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/education/2016/05/09/albany-university-expels-women-charged-with-fabricating-hate-crime-story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The swastika deserves better than that.

It's racist not to highlight the growing racist treat whatever medium you choose.

>Why aren't you painting a poo swastika on your college building?
I don't have a college building.

>poo swastika
I am not pajeetophobe.

these are the true faces of racism. resisting the shitskins is not about hating innocents but it is about hating those that hated first. they deserve to be monitored and controlled like the angry little animals they are

breitbart.com/education/2016/05/09/albany-university-expels-women-charged-with-fabricating-hate-crime-story/
>its 3 years old

>that chin

the poo swasi is a classic, and a strategic implementation of it is a timeless move.

They were probably getting shit grades too

Attached: 36E37CB8-96A3-47C7-AEA1-016C1E41C6C3.jpg (600x600, 35K)

My Hindu neighbors bought a new car a few weeks ago, and did some ritual with fire and painted a swastika on the hood of their car. My other neighbors called the police and it turns out they were blessing their car/ridding it of evil spirits in a ceremony called a puja. The police cited them for disturbing the peace anyway. Weird

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-093304.png (760x1123, 724K)

Mulatto people looks like strange aliens from sci-fi movies...so ugly.

>Swashitta

literally shhhiieeettt.

I am doing my best. lol

Attached: hell-hortler-🤞🏻-12321603.png (500x566, 112K)

Hindus can set fire to their wives in the kitchen when they get bored of them and nothing happens. Paint an ancient peace sign on their wheels and all hell breaks loose.

Lurch

you know hate crimes are becoming so rare, that they have to "fabricate" them now. To further their agenda's.

That's right, keep it up. Eventually that pendulum of "we give a shit" is going to swing the other way.

Attached: 474.jpg (550x487, 26K)

I'm from near the area where that fake story happened. Basically the three nigresses chimped out on a white guy on a public bus after a bar night. So they claimed "racisss" and that he started it. Next, white guy is suspended from campus. Negresses hold rally on campus against hate. President of the University makes a public statement condemning the negresses. Meanwhile, the police have been investigating. As it turns out, the public busses have full video and audio surveillance. The white guy never antagonized the negresses ,they just went full drunk chimp out. Negresses then get expelled, white guy understandably doesn't want to return to Ualbany and instead sues the shit out of them for fucking with his education. The president of the school made some statements about rushing to judgement and the sheboons got convicted. Just imagining all those retards at the anti hate rally realizing later it was all fake is a great feeling.

*President initially condemned the white guy

>ariel
Black little mermaid already committing crime and her movie isn't even out yet.

Because all swastikas are false flags.
A Jow Forumstard would paint the star of david on a mosque and dollar signs on a synagogue

>if I had a son he’d look like Ariel
t. Barry Soetoro

I'd go for an abstract merchant myself

Attached: 1531411109450.png (600x600, 9K)

It's embarrassing that this Brexit party member keeps bringing this up when he obviously staged it himself.

Attached: 30ftswas.jpg (1310x1323, 409K)

Funny that you mention this, I did pooja on my car just the other day

was it an actual swastika or a hail hortler?

Attached: hale hortler.jpg (750x748, 47K)

Attached: 1393473017325.png (208x243, 8K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1473874188517.jpg (356x480, 8K)

Attached: 1466805274189-1.png (800x600, 563K)

already been expelled for having an iq above 60

Attached: 1466805274188-0.png (473x460, 1K)

Attached: 1426922292796.jpg (380x392, 13K)

Why does everyone missuse this meme?

>POOJA

I have a friend who went to the University of California. Some spic said that he had said something racist at an event. So the college administrators took him out of lectures and dragged him to this office where they tried to get him to admit his guilt. It went on for 6 hours and my friend kept telling them that he wasn’t even at the event and that he never even met the spic who accused him. He told them just to check the camera footage and they’d see he wasn’t there but instead in a completely different building entirely. They refused to check and accepted his guilt, hammered him for hours until they eventually bothered to check and sent him on his way. If he hadn’t refuted their claim, he would’ve been kicked out of college and had his life ruined. They never apologised to him and the spic never faced any consequences for openly lying. Make no mistake, this is the future they want for all white people in America. There was open displays of anti white racial hatred on that campus with a stamp of approval given by the college administrators. Yet zero consequences were ever given. Yet one mere accusation of someone saying a mean word is enough to have you unpersoned forever. We live in a time where victimhood is power, the more privileged you are the fewer rights and dignities are afforded to you. Only white people can be racist, you cannot question an accusation of racism or else you’re racist and racists must be destroyed. Hell If antifa had their way, racists would be killed. This is the future of the country. People of color fully support this status quo because they see that it benefits them and they hate white people. It’s too late for peace to be made

Attached: 591E5FC9-F25D-4632-ADE1-7CA23738374D.jpg (352x437, 32K)

Why aren't they in jail?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190712-172003_Meme Generator Free_1563062098999.jpg (1004x721, 298K)

Why is it always the left ?

ˬ
|>

Why would a person who values their symbol do a terrible job at making it with literal shit?

three colored women faking a hate crime, sign me up

ĂŽ>
:Ĺ“

Saved

Attached: 1510338526585.jpg (657x527, 34K)

Attached: 1551991474965.png (461x583, 2K)

Attached: 1549911458600.jpg (750x702, 21K)

What is it with curries pooing on everything?

POO IN LOO, NOT ON CAR.

moonman fucked her grandma.