Why did white people elect Ilhan Omar?

Her district is 67.39% white, according to wiki. It's just 16.64% black.

And she isn't popular among Somalis, since they all know that she married her brother. White people were responsible for her election.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Because they are cucks

>Minnesota
>highest density of Swedish settlers
The game was rigged from the start.

Attached: 1562638503732.jpg (203x249, 6K)

hey butt hurt college student. you also hate niggers, just admit it idiot

Its Minneapolis. The only white people are oddly shaped skinny chicks with weird butts, tat’d up degenerates, college mongoloids majoring in basket weaving and retards who want to rename everything to what the last illiterate savages that massacred the previous owners named stuff.

The Motherland

Attached: swedenmus.jpg (995x619, 119K)

White guilt

>Why did white people elect Ilhan Omar?
What is white guilt for 500$s Alex?

white people are their own worst enemy
they are cattle

>cattle
>they
Shalom!

im white, but i do see myself as very different from other white people
Im sure most whites on Jow Forums feel very different from other people

She was imported via methodist ministries. The same people who brought her there voted for her. Scandis are terrible, terrible people sometimes

Because she's the only politician in America that isn't afraid to speak the truth.

People in MN are simply self loathing faggots who have never lived among blacks so they virtue signal and applaud an incest queen who defrauded the government to live here.

That islamists are pigs and scum of the Earth that don't deserve to live in America?

How many whites actually bothered to vote at all?

>white people
This is Minnesota.

Attached: 1538460390983.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

whats wrong with hating niggers?

Yep. God cucks who think muslims give a shit about the goodwill of self affirmed Christians. They don't. They just want to exploit America and turn it into a shithole just like their own islamist homes.

We need to seal it up and burn it before it leaks.

says the nigger muzz who has to go live somewhere else because he's so cucked by other muzz.

He said Shalom..................gosh!

>white
Something tells me the yid gang is involved in this.

Just like here in the nordic countries

Thanks sweden!

Attached: 1560910277880.jpg (560x564, 59K)

A ton of shit in America was named whatever the Indians called it

She makes me ashamed to live in Minnesota

there's something wrong with your risk evaluation genetics. whatever that gene is, swedes don't have it. i bet it would show up on brain scans as some sort of neurological damage.

flee to israel then, they'll welcome you with open arms

She sucks, they all suck.

Attached: spice_squad.jpg (1320x984, 123K)

why the fuck did they bother doing this if they weren't going to do it properly? it looks ridiculous with the front of their hair sticking out like that. why are our women so unbearably cringey?

Attached: faceapp_omar.jpg (1011x1032, 102K)

So is the guy on the left married to all of them?

about 80-90% Minnesota has the highest rate of voting in the country.

>elections
>real
She's a hand picked obama/deepstate disrupter.

>mfw everyone ITT assumes that people actually voted for her and it wasn't a few progressive operatives that stuffed the ballot box for her

And a lot of it is named things like "Some mountain" or "Don't touch me" because Europeans just wrote down whatever the natives said phonetically, assuming it was the name of a place and not (as it sometimes was) an irritated response to being hassled.

>Mall of Somalia
Has a nice ring to it

whichever white group has voted for her is based.
fuck israel

Bbc KEKOLDRY is on the RISE!