Other urls found in this thread:

discord
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transubstantiation
archive.is/FfDfq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>im sane because marx defined sane that way

>im LITERALLY eating the flesh of an ancient jew right now
>im sane

how does such a big brain fit in your head, user?

>vhrist
>jewish
oh boy

Attached: Jesus_Christ_vs_Jews.png (1825x299, 28K)

>retarded church goer posts an image for ants
oh boy

>Atheist=/=Agnostic
OP is dumbfuck

If you click on it Aaron it'll get bigger!
Now explain to me how Christ is jewish without taking quotes from the talmud. I'll wait.

1. no shit dumbass
2. i dont give a fuck if christ is a jew or not. the point is people who LITERALLY think they are eating flesh are not sane. try to gain an ounce of reading comprehension and learn the point dipshit

Catholics are not all Christians you fucking kike retard.

>Catholics are not all Christians you fucking kike retard.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (750x1000, 42K)

This is like 14-year-old-tier abstract thinking.

UH OH! UH OH! I CAUGHT THIS LIL KIKE JEW BOY OUT!
He can't even reply with a straight answer! He can't even reply because I caught this little kike fuck out!
AWWWWWW POOR WIDDLE JEW BOY!
GONNA CWY WIDDLE BOY GONNA CWY WIDDLE JEWISH FAGGOT
What a fucking PUSSY.

LMFAO

(You)
UH OH! UH OH! I CAUGHT THIS LIL KIKE JEW BOY OUT!
He can't even reply with a straight answer! He can't even reply because I caught this little kike fuck out!
AWWWWWW POOR WIDDLE JEW BOY!
GONNA CWY WIDDLE BOY GONNA CWY WIDDLE JEWISH FAGGOT
What a fucking PUSSY.

Attached: you.png (201x250, 5K)

atheism is irrational

1) the universe is something
2) nothing can come from nothing, so something can only come from something
1+2) the universe came from something
3) something cannot come from itself because before it comes into being, it is nothing, and as previously stated, nothing can come from nothing
4) the universe arose from something other than the universe. this is what we call God

thus it is shown

>LMFAO
Ask me how I know you're sayanim.

you literally worship a jew though
>explain to me how Christ is a jew without quotes from talmud
Are you fucking serious? This is not even a point of contention, he was a jew, he started to preach new doctrine and was killed by the other jews for it. Are you implying he was some other sort of pagan (the only other religion in the area at the time besides judaism), if so which one?

you would fall under the "atheists vs christians" panel on OP's image

>term jew didn't exist
>judea was a place
>people were called for where they were from
>like english for england
>the religion was called hebrew after their language
>somehow this makes christ a jew
Rabbi Yeshua is a story written in the talmud you fucking kike yid fuck.
When we start on the kikes, atheist enablers will be taken out and hung like fucking the traitors they are.

how dumb and uneducated to you have to be to think "catholics aren't christians"? Anyone with 5 minutes of learning of european history should know catholics were the first christians.

No your leaf brain simply can't fathom nothingness spawning something.
It's the limit of human intelligence.
You're the cuck giving it the name god.

>organized religion meme

Attached: 1563501144099.png (403x466, 215K)

>literally
how stupid are you? it's symbolic, even the biggest thumper knows this.

>catholics are not all christians
>athenigger paganfaggot brain: catholics are not christians
Incredible

no, it's literally not

This is literal fucking semantics, well done you've learned the lessons of your master very well. Fine, he was "a hebrew" born to "judeaish" parents. Satisfied?

Attached: 1559932627432.jpg (750x598, 62K)

>It's literally not symbolic
So it's actual flesh, that's what you're saying?

discord
>

>actual history is semantics
>actually understanding the meaning of words is semantics
>words not enforcing this filthy rat yid atheists points is semantics
I love how you rat mutant fucks squirm when you get caught out.

*Ahem*
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transubstantiation

I grew up in a catholic household. They LITERALLY believe the bread is his flesh and the wine is his blood.

i love how your tiny brain thinks you've caught anyone when all you're doing is saying completely retarded shit. you're unironically too stupid to know when you've won an argument. talking to you is like trying to play chess with a pigeon. congratulations on your """win""". you were supposed to make the king have no where to go, but all you actually did was shit all over the board.

people who think there may not be a god are not sane

the fact that nothing comes from nothing is more evident than I can put into words. one would have to be an actual retard to sincerely believe the opposite to be true. show your flag you profligate

Catholic here, can confirm we believe during that transubstantiation occurs and the bread and wine are converted or become literal flesh and blood, even if not chemically, somehow they still are. a mystery of faith.

>If I keep pretending to be shocked and offended while calling the other user names, I can ignore the fact that Jesus was literally a Jew but called something else because the term did not exist in that form at the time.
I love how you brain-dead retards squirm when you get called out.

JESUS FOLLOWED THE RELIGION THAT IS NOW CALLED JUDAISM.
JESUS WAS BORN TO PARENTS OF JUDEA (WHERE THE JEWS COME FROM)
JESUS WAS A JEW.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Oh sorry, I was referring to Christians, not the cult of Mary.

why is it that every fucked up r/atheist retard is either ex-catholic or some obscure evangelical thing?
i mean aside from the obvious victim complex that these cretins can work up using abuse stories that didnt even happen to them of course.

If religion isn't organized then what's the point of it? Fedoras meme about religion being a form of social control and they are right, but that's why religion is a good thing. The only problem is when the institutions of control are subverted by kikes.

don't worry, protestants have plenty of bizarre, psychotic rituals to go around.

not atheist? way to fall into panel 1 of OP's image dumbfuck

This is the actual redpill, and very concisely-put too. Well done.

daily reminder time is cyclical. which means all possible atomic configurations repeat themselves in time and space infinite times.

>modern day judaism is the same religion as hewbrewism and the old testament
Are you fucking dumb?

also try dropping the standard kosher linear-eschatological view of time and your faith in yahweh will magiacally disappear

he never said that, pigeon. nice desperate reaching though

YOU literally said that on your phone you dumb fucking athejew cuck. Don't think I can't spot your faggotry a mile away.

The Jews hate Jesus because he beat the shit out of them.

>tea
gay

1. did not say it (??? btw)
2. my phone is at 0%

say more random retarded shit thinking you won dumbass

founding fathers went to war over tea. you must be a spic

t. worships a semite

Agnosticism is unironically the only rational stance

>atheists: "everything just happened by sheer chance and there's no way any divine or higher power was involved at all and I know this as fact"

>religious: "even though there are millions of gods out there, MY god is the real one and my creation myths are true and I know this as fact"

The reality is, we just don't know if god exists, and we probably never will

Attached: hitspipe.jpg (400x400, 30K)

fair enough, but we can all agree that rituals is for the extremely stupid / insane.

>it couldn't be me, my phone is at 0% goy!!!
This has to be the jewiest fucking response I've ever fucking heard EVER.
Christ was the son of God and is the truth and the way you greasy yid fuck. No wonder God abandoned you.

>I'm so smart I believe that nothing exploded instantaneously and created everything including highly organized matter and sentient beings
>I'm so smart I believe that a spontaneous combustion of nothingness not only created everything but maintains it...
Q Which came first? The chicken or the egg? A They both had to be created at the same time to a consistent system architecture.

Attached: mfw.jpg (836x960, 74K)

agnosticism means believing everything is just an opinion. a gay standpoint for literal niggers.

way to fall into panel 1 dumbass. now everyone knows the size of your brain.

Oh No! That Suuuucks! Now eberbody gnows the tiny size of my brain! How will I eber recober? Nice retort.

there's nothing to retort because your tiny, tiny brain can't even comprehend the point of the image due to your 4th grade reading comprehension. you were attacking a debate that this thread isn't even about, dipshit.

Don't suppose you care to elaborate on the accepted theory that nothing exploded and created everything. Are you gonna do the billion monkeys on a billion typewriters for a billions years will eventually produce Shakespeare level literature? Please use that one...

Attached: dog computer.jpg (500x365, 53K)

>Atheists vs Christians
>I defend Christianity/ Creationism
>Not what this thread is about
Wew lad...

It is the body of Jesus, and it has been scientifically proven. It's no wonder this is a story never told by (((media))):
archive.is/FfDfq

Attached: image.jpg (250x460, 24K)