Volkswagen-Ford Alliance

What did they mean by this? Is Volkswagen to get screwed over?

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-07-22 um 15.56.17.png (481x420, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emBY6phmn9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ford: founded by the man who published "The International Jew"
>Volkswagen: founded by Hitler
really makes you think

Nice

this will end well for the huwhite man

Attached: 1563804898362.jpg (419x600, 34K)

Two terrible automakers unite to make a goblina-mobile. You don't make good cars in General, Fritz, and neither do we, but VW is some bottom barrel shit. Ford makes (Made? Haven't seen how their new models rate, I just know they're really fucking expensive compared to Asian trucks) good trucks but suck shit at everything else.

Attached: 1524608044034.jpg (782x730, 106K)

Fucking VAG group, why can't they just die along with all their shit cars?

VW - 3x more money
Ford - teetering on bankruptcy but flush with ignorant American manpower.

VW shares electric and hybrid plans to “better the world” and show they are trying to move forward from dieselgate

Ford in return shares its pick up truck platforms and reach in the us.

Let’s talk about how VW is a significantly larger company with massive worldwide reach and how ford has dwindling sales and great US reach but fails worldwide.

Really VW is going to just buy ford and that will be that they just need to make sure the investment is worthwhile.

Is Toyota Asian? Have you priced the new Tacoma and tundra? Oh you haven’t? That’s because you’re poor and anything for sale with a comma in the price is scary and out of reach.

> Have you priced the new Tacoma and tundra? Oh you haven’t?

No, I didn't have to, because I already know Toyota BTFOs ford in the price department, but I did just for you sweety! OH LOOK! THE SLANT EYED FOUR DOOR IS STILL CHEAPER THAN "MUH F-150!" What a fucking surprise! Oh I bet you feel like quite the snowflake right now, you dumb fucking MIGApede!

Attached: MUH US MADE!.jpg (3301x1996, 532K)

Ford Ranger is more apt comparison, or Tundra v F-150

Fair enough, but regardless, I know two things to be true. First is that Toyota is still cheaper, and second is that most boomers will never use their trucks for anything other than grocery hauling. They've become more of a status symbol of rich right wing retirees than practical vehicles at this point, and that kind of bullshit is what has inflated the prices of trucks in general.

>comparing a tacoma to an F-150

nigger you're retarded

>auto trans
i'd rather fucking die

Uuuupsi, if they are merging, then this shit will be FUCKED UP. That's going to be the Fordwagen.

Sweet need to get me a Naught-See version of the Ford Ranger now.

Maybe those dickheads over at ford can make a wagon worth a shit. Mondeo is garbage.

Attached: quote-jews-have-always-controlled-the-business-the-motion-picture-influence-of-the-united-henry-ford (850x400, 75K)

Attached: 1174354178-1_henry_ford.png (689x272, 61K)

Attached: pPhlU-HCKQE.jpg (752x492, 119K)

Ford VW is going to build the mobile gas chambers of the future.

they're banking on electric not gas

Everyone is screwed one way or another.

God fucking damn it, you can't incinerate 6 million bodies with a bunch of lithium ion batteries.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Why do you think based Elon insists on OTA updates? Remote door lock, remote detonate.

Attached: honking musk.jpg (750x563, 71K)

Like DaimlerBenz and Chrysler, the krauts will be impressed with Ford-UAW efficiency, work ethic and fahrfehnuggen.

Attached: GermansUAW.jpg (640x480, 22K)

the new corvette (mid/rear V8, sub 3.0 0-60) costs $60k.

the ford equivalent (GT) only has a V6 and costs $500k+.

ford will need a competitor badly, or chevy will OWN the sports/performance car market worldwide.

Solar power user. Don't you worry. We'll do it clean and with zero emissions.

youtube.com/watch?v=emBY6phmn9E

>Fiat over Chrysler
>VW over Ford
what's next, peugeot-citroen over GMC?

also, i think it is possible they are partnering with VW to do it.
they are probably going to use an old gallardo platform and make a new 'thunderbird' or something.

could be nice.

We had Autolatina back in the 90's.
Good shitboxes.

Attached: BBA918D9-6C76-4750-A041-9E77C5396F72.jpg (680x451, 62K)

Unless you're woman, or the fucking Highlander or something you have no business driving a thunderbird.

Driverless Cars combined with rideshare apps are going to kill the auto industry. No one is going to purchase commuter cars when they can just pay a $250/mo Uber subscription. That is why Ford, GM, and Chrysler have all stopped making anything but Trucks, SUVs, Musclecars, and fleet vehicles. This is going to crash the repair and Used car market as well.

Attached: MW-EV890_uberse_ZH_20160914102258.jpg (890x501, 185K)

The story I read was that Hitler was comfy in his warm Mercedes and saw a motorcyclist next to them shivering in the cold rain. He said he would build a car people could afford.
A lot of German soldiers preferred our jeep over the kubelwagen (bucket wagon basically a VW, `Thing' for you old guys) because it had 4-wheel drive.
The VW sedan could go a lot of places on ice, though, with the engine over the drive transaxles. I owned two. Easy to work on.
I give VW 3, maybe 4 years with the United Auto Workers before they throw in the towel.
Maybe they plan on bringing in workers from their old plant at Puebla, Mehseeco.

Attached: stuhrmbug.jpg (700x420, 67K)

Soon™

Attached: 1562710257333.jpg (647x600, 50K)

>implying not every new car has psa parts in it and it's utterly shit now
I just want a reliable shitbox

>Volkswagen
Started by people who hate jews
>Ford
Also started by people who hate jews.

Seems a good match to me OP

>60k V10 mid/rear engined thunderbird

i would drive the fuck out of that.

Ford doesn't make a competitor to the Corvette.

>Anyone outright buying Ford.
Uhhh it's the most successful and largest American car brand by far, and it sells cars better per capita in Europe than it does in the US.

VAG went to utter shit when it got cucked out of diesels, not that it matters too much though because their shitboxes will still fall apart no matter how good the engine is.

Dieselgate + (((German))) planned obsolescence + leaping on the direct injection meme as soon as technologically possible = VAG has a terrible reputation for reliability - worst in the industry. I'd rather a fucking Indian pooinloo mobile from Tata than a VW or an Audi.

Hoping to fuck this means VW stops engine development entirely and just adopts Ford engines, more realistically though all the German automakers need a fucking slap to the wrist for making such shit products.

Germans can't make anything work that isn't fucking diesel powered. Don't even mention the possibility of a Hybrid or an EV VW/Audi or Merc or BMW.
BMW & Merc still can't get their EV's to make advertised range nor last 50k miles without major overhaul and battery cell replacement, not to mention the fucking rats nest of wire and fiber optics feeding the hundreds of unnecessary sensors and electronic doo dads.

this

Attached: 1479318083164.jpg (1488x992, 739K)

To be fair the lowest tier tacoma is a single cab with an I4. I can't tell if the options selected on that crew cab are I4 or V6.

Either way the Tacoma is a better buy than an F-150 on reliability alone, but that doesn't change the fact that the F-150 is number #2 in class in reliability and they will generally do 150-200k miles (half the lifespan of the Taco), and generally have other perks like towing capacity, diesel options, etc

>its a way to avoid Tariffs
Maybe Ford is offering better methods to circumvent emission testing.

high end mustangs used to be the corvette competitor.
but no one will want a mustang now when you can get the new corvette for $60k

Ford doesn't have an equivalent - the GT is a supercar (with a mustang cobra engine)

The closest competition is the Cobras (GT350/500), but strictly speaking Ford's original answer to the Corvette was the Thunderbird - which I don't need to tell you ended up a Boomermobile, then a Foxbody platform, then a boomervertible bitch wagon before finally being scrapped.

GM makes a TON of cars for the fleet market. They generally have the .gov on lockdown when it comes to fleet cars and SUV's, with ford getting small crumb "attaboy" purchases

Meh they sort of are, but really aren't.
You're comparing a Cobra - a pony car/muscle car to a true sports car.
The T-Bird was the original competition to the 'vette, and it too very quickly ended up a land barge, then a fox body muscle car, before finally being scrapped as a woman's convertible

>you can't incinerate 6 million bodies with a bunch of lithium ion batteries.
it would be very easy.

>Hoping to fuck this means VW stops engine development entirely and just adopts Ford engines
This. There may be some good that comes from this business arrangement. Something that wouldn't surprise me is volkswagons with a new smaller ford diesel engine. Diesel is superior to gasoline in many ways, and it is a real shame that VW ruined that image totally.

The founders have nothing to do with these globohomo satanists.

>Diesel is superior to gasoline in many ways

That's entirely subjective. The japs have clearly shown us that million mile plus gasoline engines are possible - and it's considerably easier to rebuild a gasoline engine with that kind of mileage than it is a diesel with even half of that, not to mention Gasoline is cheaper and not as susceptible to weather issues.

The caveat here is the Germans have almost always been making *excellent* diesel engines, but alot of their gas engines have been shitters designed around planned obsolescence - ie cramming the newest shit into a shitbox. VW royally fucked up with Direct Injection in the 2000's and what ended up happening was valves being thrown at 30k miles because the fucking idiots didn't realize Gas = a solvent
Port Injection = a sprayer that sprays gas (a solvent) directly onto the valves, keeping them clean and lubricated
Direct Injection = bypassing the valves entirely and spraying gas directly into the cylinder for mediocre gains in fuel air mix - fuel economy, then acting suprised when customers valves seize 3 months after purchase

We really don't see diesel cars/SUV's/crossovers in the US anymore unless they are fleet vehicles. VAG has alot more problems than *just* Dieselgate - quite frankly the thing that killed diesel cars in the US was Obama's EPA regulations requiring Urea injected engines - that shit alone drastically raised the cost of trucking, intermodal logistics, and goods and services, and he rushed that shit through as soon as Mercedes had Blue Tec finalized, which caused an entire generation of Diesel commercial trucks, pickups, 18 wheelers, etc to be unreliable, ghastly expensive to maintain monstrosities that consistently had issues with the urea systems. Trump eased the restrictions up but no one wants to deal with that fucking bullshit, esp. in a consumer car.

The EPA killed Diesel, VAG was just a scape goat, but VAG has so many fucking problems with quality control and their gasoline powertrains that I struggle to understand why in the fuck anyone would seriously consider buying a German car, ever.

this user was raised by a single mother

Diesel engines have nearly 45% thermal efficiency while the best gasoline engines are around 35%.
Diesel engines run circles around gasoline engines as efficiency is concerned.

Not much of a gearhead but I can attest to Ford engine prowess

Bump

Ive got a newer tundra and a mid 70's olds. the Oldsmobile parts only cost 30% of what Toyota parts cost. Im a huge fan of Toyota/nissan etc. but its much more economical to run American vehicles.

I don't want any car built by a Turk or something even lower than a Turk. You already can't trust German quality anymore, they've thrown it out the window.

You really want to apples to oranges Diesel v. Gas?
>"45% thermal efficiency while the best gasoline engines are around 35%."
This in a nutshell means Diesel runs leaner, burns more of itself, ie leading to higher MPG's.

That said:
>Diesel begins to solidify at a much warmer cold air temperature than gasoline
>Hence Glowplugs
>Urea Injection systems and turbochargers are a necessity on diesel engines because of regulations (former) and drastic usable horsepower gains (latter).

>Emissions control on diesels has historically been considerably more technologically unforgiving - ie complex

>Rebuilding and servicing Diesel engines is considerably more expensive than gasoline engines - not only because they all have forced induction, but also because of excessive emmissions control systems, like Urea injection systems, and multiple catalysts

>Diesel-Electrics are hard to miniaturize & unnecessarily complex for small consumer vehicle applications - but they would be literal perfection for hybrid car/truck applications if we were able to get a breakthrough.

Overall picture speaking Gasoline engines are:
>Easier and drastically cheaper to maintain
>Can be naturally aspirated and still emmissions friendly, meaning drastically more simple
>Naturally aspirated Gasoline engines can produce high horsepower and torque without the need for forced induction complexity.
>Gasoline is stable at colder temperatures as a liquid
>Gasoline is cheaper - and this isn't just an American thing, it's cheaper world wide.

I get it man I love diesel vehicles myself, I'm still fucking pissed FCA won't make a Diesel Wrangler, and it's beyond fucking time we got some diesel-electric hybrids instead of these bitch ass Gasoline Hybrids with barely go-kart approved I3's and I4's, but gas has ALOT of advantages, principle one being FUCK having to fill a separate tank with Urea every other diesel fill - that shit costs 2x+ more per gallon than Diesel itself

"The International Jew" is free for Kindle.

Attached: 1559177483654.jpg (596x628, 49K)

Ford is F150 and Mustangs, and that's basically it. Here in Canada, we're completely riced. I would guess we have ~5% American cars.

The Germans coast on interior design and "German Engineering" waaaay too much.

A fucking piece of shit Fiat Chrysler product will outlast an Audi FFS, and Merc's aren't much better, esp. when their parts are so fucking expensive they have a finance option.
Meanwhile Lexus and Acura have shit tons of gasoline cars still chugging at 800k+ miles, no German car - Diesel or esp. Gasoline, has been made since the 80's (and very early 90's) that has come close. The old diesel Merc's like the 190D (which was primarily naturally aspirated and thus really underpowered) come to mind.

How many jews can you fit in a Volkswagen Beetle?

2 in front, 3 in back, and 50 in the ashtray.

Came her to post this. The two sides have finally been united.

>every company on earth isn't on a leash by the international merchant

Attached: 1526251284335.jpg (720x809, 54K)

>free

Attached: 1540102146948.gif (282x318, 43K)