These people are the future of the US

What are you going to do about it whitey?

Attached: illegal.jpg (600x311, 28K)

These ppl are dirt.

Just let it die

Speak English or die I'm sick of seeing these goblins everywhere chattering in their shit language.

Watch it burn

delay the inevitable obviously. white people have proven they aren't willing to do what it takes to secure our existence so we just got to slow the process down as much as we can. fuck the future generations

self destruct America you fucking retarded nigger, we will dismantle what we made

Attached: female-ira-fighter-1970s-e1503530505830.jpg (1100x1145, 972K)

There's nothing white people CAN do, at this point. America is lost. Europe is lost. Canada, Australia, New Zealand, even Russia is now on the losing end of business.

The elites wanted a shitty IQ, brown world to control easier. White people are too hard and too much of a threat to the NWO hegemony.

No we will do something about it, it's called the day of the rope, also climate change means no one will inherit the earth lmao, none of you subhumans will inherit the earth

Attached: 9781733648127_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg (270x406, 29K)

I love how cities have Mexicans standing where in the small squares where they used to have pathetic little trees - all the while screaming about how "green" they are and banning straws.

Attached: tax_populated_cities.png (950x938, 782K)

VR neural link

there might be more of them someday
but they can't lead. they are too stupid.
as long as there are people smarter than them, they will be cattle living in isolated cultural ghettos. just do some traveling around the country user. you'll only see black and brown people in bigger cities. most of the country is not like that. it is vast and very rural and mostly white. let the cities collapse and burn. focus on your own abilities and starting a strong family of your own. you'll be fine

Attached: 1559931771083.jpg (546x366, 48K)

You cant rule over ashes

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Every day it grows! I’m even starting to see it in hard blue northern states like mine.

Attached: 04775FC8-B7CC-4B88-9628-C84E2FC81795.jpg (750x901, 527K)

>What are you going to do about it whitey?
Nothing. The point of no return was 20 years ago, we failed to act. Now is the time of decline.

When the welfare state crashes, watch the cities burn.

Pay tons of taxes to feed their 15 kids start learning to habla and develope a taste for burritos I suppose

Continue on my upward path. Marry into a family just brown enough to get the legacy mixed race brownie points. Apply to some prestigious law schools in the fall, to add to my record as a combat veteran. Ensure the future for my Starbucks latte-colored progeny. Modularity and adaptability is the key to securing the future of your DNA and consequent rebirth.

>White people are too hard and too much of a threat to the NWO hegemony.
please, whites are happily obliging to every request the kike makes.

You think race mixing is going to result in your reincarnation? Interesting

I think reproducing will result in my reincarnation. The racemixing is just a hedge against the sociopolitical landscape.

Laugh as it all falls down around them and they starve to death in squalor with no more white safe havens to flee to

>Sinking your ship to kill the captain
Seems like there's no fighting it desu but still leaves a bad taste in my mouth

>What are you going to do about it whitey?
Im going to keep on being white. Who cares what poor brown people do?

Attached: 1562864198710.gif (380x434, 2.38M)

Ask the South Afrikkaners about what happens when you cede political power to an alien race

Attached: 1563362832568.jpg (1024x661, 108K)

>US
>future
>people

Attached: c3c3ee31fd40ee2456e90b5a1b65ee64.jpg (800x523, 58K)

im going to do nothing because they will bring about a collapse or civil war, open borders = acceleration

I especially look forward to when they take over the police force on the east coast like they have the west coast

>what about the Dutch
Only the Dutch would be so stupid as to put niggers in charge of the government. Cheeseheads deserve what they get for losing niggers run their country.

Attached: 1562350555218m.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

let it burn

The craziest thing is that in most areas of Mexico they don't even let those indios into town except for religious holidays and the they have to leave right after.
I lived in a town where those people where never allowed.