That's what I voted for, but what I got was 38 billion for Isreal instead

That's what I voted for, but what I got was 38 billion for Isreal instead.

Attached: 20190722_071133.jpg (1440x1031, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/total-u-s-foreign-aid-to-israel-1949-present
archive.is/x332X
nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/middleeast/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and Iran got 32 billion? seems the masons are getting their funk on

God I wish I could curbstomp this little shit

The $38 billion never passed

Holy shit you're dumb.

Attached: IMG_3164.jpg (960x758, 42K)

>his immigration policies say this much
Yet his actions are that of a milquetoast pushover.

Why, I find her fucking funny, she gets boomers so mad.

Any shitskins running the USA should make you angry

Fair enough. That’s part of why I love trump and will vote for him again, because he makes the people I dislike absolutely seethe

I don't care at this point the nation is gone there's nothing we can do about it, might as well piss off the Kikes and the boomers at the same time.

I can’t wait until we have 10x more Illhans & AOC’s in Congress. Tired of racist old white boomers in congress who only concern is giving billionaires tax cuts

Exactly, I'm not for any of her policies except for pointing out how Isreal controls this country of course.

If only Trump was who they claim he is.

>Racist boomers in congress

Show hand please

If only that were true sweetie

All my dreams would come true

Attached: L1IQFhu.jpg (1200x1059, 201K)

I don’t want to deport black people. I want to get them off the government teet, make their fathers stay in the home, and make them productive members of society
I want to deport shitskin muslim and spic invaders

>Tired of racist old white boomers in congress who only concern is giving billionaires tax cuts
Kek. We’ve got a real economics genius here, lads

Attached: 1563488876693.png (1024x701, 1.31M)

MIGA!

Or we could just sent them all back and actually MAGA

Im ok with that. Tho I’d rather see every brown black yellow and red executes on sight with payouts for white citizens to do such an honorable and good thing

Those damn racist boomers with duel citizenship are at it again!

We need the red man for fireworks and gambling.

Nice digits.
I'm only voting for Trump again to watch more meltdowns from the left. No other reason.

Egypt gets over 30b every ten years

Isreal got that in 1 year

Isn't that why most people are voting for him?

No they didn't, as earlier user said it wasn't passed and it was for a te year period, even a brit knows that.

Islam is like communism. You can’t be a communist and an American, you can’t be a Mohammadean and an American

No they don't. They get a little over 3b a year, potentially for a ten year period. Not even Puerto Rico money. They get 92b.

Wasn’t that figure (38 billion) from Obama?

>vote democrat user
>give up user

>deports less brown people than Obama
>somehow this is a sign he wants to remove every black/brown person in this country

Probably that and the only other option will lead to civil war. The d*mocrats are openly calling for open borders and we'll have to pay for the well being of all who cross those borders. This election will be a landslide in Trump's favor.

Fuck off libbie shill

>The $38 billion never passed

they got $3,3BILLON INSTEAD
>jewishvirtuallibrary.org/total-u-s-foreign-aid-to-israel-1949-present

Ask an honest kike instead.

Whats the point of shilling against Trump after all democrat candidates said they believe that not only invading America should not be a crime but American tax payers should pay for a free health care for the invaders? I mean even if Trump was the worst president ever, the democrats gave American people no choice about who vote for, unless you are an arsonist that want to see America destroyed by waves and wavas of illegals from all over the world storming the country and demanding free health care for the milions. Thats not even a smart reply to you, its a legit question, how can you do your work after what de democrats did? How its even possible to shill against Trump at this point? Iam sure you guys are smart, but I honestly cant see how to make people think that voting democrat is a good idea after that.

Yeah it was to pay off israel so they would shut up about the Iran deal. Never got signed into law so the US government has no obligation to pay them the 38 billion over 10 years. They have only gotten 3b. If the law had passed that 38 billion payment would be non-negotiable after signing.

who doesnt, iv seen 50's American movies, seemd like a great place. it's slowly turning into south africa. those pickered fences are turning into walls. those walls will start to get barbwired and electic fenced, expect burglar bars soon

No

archive.is/x332X

Attached: 20190722_080450.jpg (1436x2004, 877K)

it's literally chump change. US gives out 50 billion in foreign aid a year and Israel doesn't even get the most. It would make no sense to cancel foreign aid in Trump's first term because of the optics but discord shill fags in here spinning it as usual. Fuck I miss the days of pol being high IQ and not having to explain every single political strategy step by step.

Attached: us-foreign-aid-by-country-3637 (1).jpg (1600x940, 435K)

...So who wants to tell her that Obongo deported many times more shitskins than Drumpf

Attached: FB312063-F62B-4AA6-8F9B-6D1BDF1A60F1.jpg (630x630, 55K)

I 100% agree, but at this point America is dead, I'm just enjoying the ride.

We can only dream

I never said anything about voting democratic.

I think it will be a landslide as well, all my libshit friends are in denial even though they can see the writing on the wall.

Much like in ZA our farmers demanded cheap labor and got it

>racist old white boomers in congress who only concern is giving billionaires tax cuts
they also fund genocides against dark skinned people

It's not quite south Africa levels yet, my state is still 80% non spic huwhite

She doesn't care, this is just to ruffle her fans feathers.

True, but the difference is Mexican's are nearly as dangerous as a pack of wild niggers.

Yes.
nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/middleeast/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.html

Attached: 38bill.png (949x832, 829K)

What's with Jews and certain numbers? 6 million, 38 billion. It's like they can't help leaving little hints of how they are tricking you.

They keep trying to fulfill prophecies from their religion.

>fulfill prophecies from their religion.

They never will because the rejected Christ and killed him, Christ was their prophecy.

If that's what you've voted for, you were delusional
America is a civilized country. Not every brown person can be deported. Only illegal aliens can and should be deported. Legal brown people are there to stay. Deal with it. Especially considering that some of them were there when your ancestors arrived in the continent and others were brought there by your ancestors.
Also, Trump has never said anything racist (or homophobic). Don't know where you got it from that Trump would fulfill your autistic fantasies.

>America is a civilized country
Here's my friendly local police department.

Attached: 3fa72f4e-096d-40ed-bafa-45183d4749c2.jpg (1180x842, 162K)

>police force upholding rule of law during riots
looks like the product of civilization to me.

Attached: 8982936478234.jpg (4186x1189, 820K)

I'm so glad that the left is normalizing this kind of rhetoric. They're ironically helping us so much.

He wants to deport illegal aliens.
As the sole spokesperson for all niggers, beaners and mudslimes, I can say for a fact we all hate America proving that he's right about us hating america

Not voting Trump is putting Democrats in power in the courts, judiciary, and executive at this point.

Fine if you are just complaining. But what is your alternative?
Because idgaf about "muh jews" when the alternative means gun confiscation, 80K more somali invaders, and no free speech or religion.
So literally, why are you bitching, what is your alternative?

Vote justice democrats like Bernie Sanders and AOC types so we can give working class white Americans free healthcare

>Israel never got 38 billion during this administration.
But Iran did last administration. 5 billion in cash!!!!

Hello, FBI-san.

this

Trump might be indirectly contributing to white genocide (through malice or innocence, I do not know), but Democrats actively seek it openly, not voting for them