imgur.com/a/GTzywRv
>Libya Jul 20
imgur.com/a/FTkJ1mj

Devs Jul 20
>IRGC attacks kurdish forces close to the city of Erbil with missile strikes
>Turkish troops and allied forces buildup on the manbij front
>heavy US drone presence over eastern syria
>IRGC seize a UK flagged crude oil tanker in the strait of hormuz
>Saudi Arabia agrees to host more US soldiers in ongoing confrontation with Iran
>turkey continues to receive s-400 shipments from russia and has been kicked from f-35 program
>>Russia says it may sell Turkey su-35 fighter aircraft
>failed rebel offensive on north hama followed by intense government artillery
>Russian embassy in Iran confirms three Russian citizens onboard detained tanker
>UK foreign minister claims military options not on the table in response options for iran
>Uk, German foreign ministers request that iran release recently captured UK oil tanker urgently
>Iranian FM "our action in the persian gulf is to uphold international maritime rules"
>A Houthi drone attack destroyed several radars and other military equipment in the King Khalid airbase in Saudi Arabia
>US claims it downed iranian drone that harassed one of their ships

Prev

Attached: 1541949328862.jpg (768x768, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebVjlzAEdv0
dailysabah.com/mideast/2019/07/22/israeli-military-demolish-dozens-of-palestinian-homes-in-east-jerusalem
parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/fc97ee06-0017-4e20-8491-4c2e9aaf7398
youtube.com/watch?v=ap6x5cv_qJM
news.yahoo.com/let-guess-want-nuke-them-075707956.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bZC6BEtjVSI
store.steampowered.com/app/485980/Syrian_Warfare/
twitter.com/cnni/status/1153344094304952320
yjc.ir/fa/news/7009814/جزئیات-فرار-ناکام-جاسوس-سیا-از-ایران-فیلم
youtube.com/watch?v=158gIsRrUJk
rt.com/usa/464782-trump-war-afghanistan-win/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to ignore shitposters

ALL YOUR SHIPS ARE BELONG TO US!

Attached: 121435476787.jpg (900x547, 241K)

unpleasant thread with unpleasant "people"

why are you still here?
just to suffer?

from previous thread: hey does anyone have a link to the song in this clip?
youtube.com/watch?v=ebVjlzAEdv0
I remember it being translated to english by some Lebanese guy but his video has disappeared? it's really catchy and I would like to listen to it again

dailysabah.com/mideast/2019/07/22/israeli-military-demolish-dozens-of-palestinian-homes-in-east-jerusalem

>be me
>comment in Facebook "Iran will solve the problem soon"
>everyone freaks out

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-22-16-47-51-248_com.microsoft.emmx.png (1080x2246, 1.05M)

last shitposter in aleppo

Daily reminder to not let /sg/ die

Attached: Q0Kpnhuz1YQ.jpg (772x755, 137K)

not until the empire is completely vanquished, or chinked. Whatever happens first.

point me to a pleasant thread with pleasant people

This.

Attached: MNVLPd0ZPoI.jpg (699x988, 277K)

>chan's
>pleasant people

So you can screw it up? Lol

Why can’t the SAA make any progress in this abortion of an offensive? All the Russian bombs in the world can’t keep them from getting rolled back every time they try to push

Russian Bombs are only there to disrupt Rebel Gatherings to impede Force Organisation and to keep them from amassing men and material
The SAA is currently undergoing massive reorganisation and retraining to turn it into an actual fighting force again.

This, plus culling extremists while keeping casualties at minimus is better strategy than full frontal assaults.

minimus kek.

Yes I will barrel bomb it into oblivion

But I like full frontal assaults....

Attached: 1563804268424.jpg (640x452, 54K)

Attached: 1549708420529m.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

pic should say 88 pads

Attached: 1547854430850.jpg (662x1024, 430K)

Ok, here is my prediction for the ME
USA pressure irak to serve as stagging area for attack on Iran, just the usual propaganda of ISIS is coming back and so on, then the USA invades by land while launching missiles from Israel, Saudi Arabia, the sea.
Iran retaliates launches some missiles to Israel targeting civilian infrastructure, nuclear reactor, Intel HQ and so on, also manages to damage some USA ship's.
Iran coastal defense get destroyed, the USA lands on Iran coast, tries to join land invation.
On Iraq civil unrest grew, Iran backed militias atacks USA airfields, not to take the fields but to destroy the airplanes, the land force gets not air support, the advance is stalling and run low on supplies, the sea force successfully grabs some oilfields, but whit 2:1 friendly fire cassualities,
Suicide bombers atack the ships at the Port sinking some, leaving the Port inoperable for months.
Meanwhile petroleum reaches never before seen price, the global economy collapse, the USA fracking companies get super rich.
Hesbola start attacking USA bases around the region, Israel atack Lebanon, Lebanon responds a second front is opened, the USA economy dependant on foreign resources finnaly collapse, whit more money to continue the war the USA retreats from the world stage, the big capitals move to India leaving the USA astronomical debt behind

that's more a wishlist than a prediction as none of this iis going to happen. Nothing ever happens. Except for Houthis everyone is just barking.

iran finna bouta get aipac'd

Attached: 1563796951682[1].png (693x644, 92K)

jidf bros ww@

Attached: 1563797151439[1].png (691x958, 141K)

This is fanfic, start over diligently this time or the girl gets raped.

Attached: 1546980363900m.jpg (768x1024, 156K)

the eternal boomer at the bottom

>anti-christian and intolerant of lgbt

LMAO

lmao

Attached: 1539370085306.png (1972x892, 992K)

I thought you barrel bombed the last nice thread on here last week.

Who do you think I am? Turdindu?
I rarely post here, mostly lurk.

who is turduni? andi sixx meme?

He’s American. So the heretical cultlike Protestant, “churches” we have here just invent bullshit teachings. That’s why women and sodomites can be priests in their churches.

>UK has still no idea what to do about the tanker seized by Iran
Pathetic...

Certainly they couldn’t just trade the one they seized for the ones the Iranians seized...

I think Iran wouldn't do it if this tanker really hit a fishing boat.

Also: why does iran not publish pictures about scratches on the vessel and damages on the fishing boat?

parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/fc97ee06-0017-4e20-8491-4c2e9aaf7398
Strange days indeed.

That faggot with the muslim flag.

Turkey may launch military op in N. Syria ‘if safe zone not established’ – FM
If a planned safe zone in northern Syria is not established, and if “threats continue against Ankara,” a military operation will be launched east of the Euphrates river, Reuters quoted Turkey’s Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu as saying on Monday.

Turkey has been in talks with Washington over the establishment of a safe zone across its border in northeast Syria, where the US supports the Kurdish YPG militia. Ankara sees the YPG as a terrorist organization.

Cavusoglu also told broadcaster TGRT Haber that he hopes an agreement will be reached after talks in Ankara on Monday with US special envoy for Syria James Jeffrey.

anytime now

LIVE: UK FM Hunt expected to address House of Commons on measures to secure release of oil tanker

youtube.com/watch?v=ap6x5cv_qJM

Attached: OrganicSyr.jpg (1024x695, 166K)

get it fresh!

what actions do they want to take?

harder cope for a start

news.yahoo.com/let-guess-want-nuke-them-075707956.html

Attached: 14895700063770.png (550x550, 352K)

>I am a cyclist and my friend is missing
How to counter iran propaganda ?

Holy fuck that mustache must be seething

>their story changed 3 times in 24 hours
what's he even referring to?

Brits can't do shit but I swear in a week or two they will report to the world of "Amazing progress" in getting the ship released.

Based if true

Attached: 1466617703922.jpg (960x870, 97K)

>"iran is mean with women"
>"this is not our fault, is america who are the stupid ones"
>"please Europe save us!"

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab (6).jpg (258x245, 12K)

ROACHED

oy vey Iran is unpunished

wtf accent is this lads?

>How do we stop being mutt lapdogs?

>more EU involvement

Ukraine has an interesting political situation.
For the first time, one party can form a coalition with itself.

Attached: 1435932922867.gif (499x706, 1.53M)

Russia out of nowhere

>think of the children suffering under sanctions!
>y-yeah that sucks, iran's great *furious deflecting*

?????????????

lmao, we're watching

Attached: EAEXPSWWwAYfNz0.jpg (427x604, 74K)

Attached: 1460161551603.jpg (1728x994, 165K)

>muh russia
>quips
>only 1/4 of the room full
tomorrow is gonna be a fun day

Attached: 1557770013.png (591x544, 527K)

what do you think of the new UKie Gov?
I heard in the radio the leader wants to stop war in the East and shit, does it look like he'll take a course of reconciliation

>Stones for my valentine

>muh ebil houthis fighting back against poor Saudi Peacebringers
lol

>Jihadi training camps for little boys

(((European Commission))) might have something to say about that

I'm not gonna watch it, it's a pointless meme.
Can someone spoon feed me most important things they said after it ends.

what is this god damn larp holy shit
Is this a parliament or a cabarret?

so far its just verbal masturbation and lots of patting themselves on the back
i guess the talk about increasing military spending so their navy isn't such a fucking joke is semi important

what the fuck how

Irans Military presence in the Region is actually quite impressive, they are on every front the Mutts and Saudis are, and matching them not with cash but quality and tenacity, despite being completely boxed in economically.

> what do you think of the new UKie Gov?
Poroshenko lite

> I heard in the radio the leader wants to stop war
In this situation, ending the war is just a matter of colossal concessions on the part of Ukraine. This is what everybody thinks about, except maybe some of the American elites. But in Ukraine there is the core of the nationalists, which requires a war with Russia to the bitter end.
> does it look like he'll take a course of reconciliation
At best, the Georgian/Baltic scenario will turn out, when the pro-Western government will retain anti-Russian rhetoric, but will allow economic ties with Russia.

The time for the HMS Montrose to arrive keeps increasing

What a waste of time...

youtube.com/watch?v=bZC6BEtjVSI

Attached: 15134064384630.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Watch my back, I'll go looking for it!

Attached: 1920px-Global_Hawk_1.jpg (1920x1258, 391K)

That Putin even allows this situation, yet the media here is kvetching about how he is a threatening strongman. If he was, why was Belarus and Kazakhstan not re-integrated and why did he limit the army to Crimea instead of linking up with transdniestria in moldova if he is le putler as they say? Seems pretty tame

Have you played Syrian Warfare? It's really good. The devs aren't afraid to name the jew: you can read ingame text were it says how Israel and Turkey back the terrorists.

store.steampowered.com/app/485980/Syrian_Warfare/

Attached: 1559746968438.png (710x885, 632K)

twitter.com/cnni/status/1153344094304952320

it's over

>guys we really need 5g, could we stop sucking american dick for a second and do what's good for us
i'm thinking the answer is no

Oh no...

Attached: IRANED.png (1168x660, 839K)

>no multilayer

JUST

Attached: EAGCBP3XkAMKzvh.jpg (1986x2000, 392K)

Mister President... I'm not feeling so good

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-06-23-at-7.05.57-AM.png (743x421, 319K)

CNN posting on it, its pretty much over now

What is wrong with Trump? Bolton is his pick.

they dont want monopoly but are in the closet about huawei. I am curious over how they will invest in the right sectors to diversify the market

memestrikes when?? we need a happening

I hope we get some burning F-16s in the sky out of this

why is it such shitty quality

Iranian media releases 1st PHOTOS of ‘captured CIA-linked spies’

Attached: capture_20190722204255.png (307x448, 417K)

Attached: capture_20190722204343.png (793x448, 945K)

>In addition, an Iranian documentary which aired on state television on Monday purported to show a CIA officer recruiting an Iranian man while the pair were in the UAE.

yjc.ir/fa/news/7009814/جزئیات-فرار-ناکام-جاسوس-سیا-از-ایران-فیلم

youtube.com/watch?v=158gIsRrUJk

>‘I don’t want to kill 10 million people’: Trump says he could win Afghanistan war in 10 days

US President Donald Trump is seeking help from Pakistan to extricate Washington from the war in Afghanistan, saying that he could “win” that war in a week if he wanted to kill millions and wipe off the country.
“I could win that war in a week,” Trump said on Monday, as he met with Pakistani PM Imran Khan at the White House. “Afghanistan would be wiped off the face of the earth... literally in 10 days.”

“I don’t want to go that route,” the president added. “I don’t want to kill 10 million people.”

Instead, Trump said, Pakistan will help “extricate” the US from the long war in Afghanistan the previous administrations have got entangled in.

“We’ve been there for 19 years, and we’ve acted as policemen, not soldiers,” Trump said, adding he has been withdrawing US troops from Afghanistan solution.”

“This is the closest we’ve been to a peace deal,” Khan added, hoping that in the coming weeks the Afghan government would agree to direct talks with the Taliban.

US peace envoy Zalmay Khalilzad has been holding talks with the Taliban for months, reaching an “agreement on principle” in January on withdrawal of foreign troops from Afghanistan, but with many issues still left unresolved.

“It’s clear all sides want to end the war,” Khalilzad said at the time.

rt.com/usa/464782-trump-war-afghanistan-win/

Attached: trump rus.png (800x430, 357K)