"gender" differences are socially constructed

>"gender" differences are socially constructed

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-022740.jpg (1410x2375, 1.02M)

this test was done on human babies and it concluded the same result.
"gender" is a construct by cutdick brain damaged jews who were raped by their cutdick brain damaged fathers and through that abuse turned them into angry males that LARP as females

>he doesn’t know this already
You clearly have never gone to a high school sociology class

Sorry, but this has got to be a troll yeah? Like baboons dont know wtf trucks and babydolls are.

oh my heartses
that little baboon with the teddy bear is just so fucking adorable

Babies don't either.

Neither do infants and yet they still have a bias. I guess the idea is males are interesting in new shit that they can figure out. And females naturally have a maternal instinct.

>Female gravitates towards baby-like thing.
>Male gravitates towards thing it is curious about.
Checks out desu.

half of your population is indoctrinated to think everyone is equal and sex doesn't exist, and the leafistan population is even more retarded

This is not saying those baboons are infants, and the study showing the babies test is not present. If it was present, I am sure that there would be an age range shown, and it wouldn't be infants. OF COURSE INFANTS DONT KNOW WHAT TRUCKS AND DOLLS ARE.

Well most gender differences are socially constructed even if some aren't.

Baboons are actually pretty smart

they even domesticate dogs

have you ever tried DMT btw

Attached: joe.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

Ya ok have u seen modern bitches?

>he never took a high school sociology class that tells us that gender is socially constructed

Based Rogaineposter

My kids do. So stfu the boys want rockets planes trucks to play with our girl likes dolls, thankfully all is as it should be

*pulls mic in closer*

pull that clip up jamie

Babies don't know wtf they are either.
Fail.

Jamie can you bring that up

>this is not saying the baboons are infants
It says it in the title you nitwit, can you not read? As was previously mentioned human infants underwent the same test with similar results. Both sets of subjects would have no idea what a truck or doll is. Yet, the males gravitated toward trucks and the females toward dolls. The fuck is your problem?

Couldn't they have just asked day-care workers?
Some see the babies as soon as they're a month old and they already have preferences

still, if some guy wants to be a woman, why the fuck not

the point is that when it comes to toys in general
>males prefer complex moving parts
>females prefer smaller imitations of themselves

Because its a mental illness. And they start pushing the shit on other people. Even taking the hormones causes your body to atrophy.

How does he achieve such a task? He cannot change the foundation of his being, regardless of supplemental approaches or augmentations.

Infants don't play with dolls and trucks though. Toddlers might.

>Because its a mental illness.

so is anxiety, and we let people have pills and comfort animals

what you do to your body is nobody else's problem

it's a much smaller number that actually believe this tripe if pressed
but most people are happy to repeat any bullshit you tell them if it avoids conflict and the loss of social benefits, and that's how you get where we are

Males see the world in an object/tool-oriented way while females are more person-oriented

>Female: Toy they can care for.
>Males: Toy they can explore/use.
Anyone who isn't trying to intentionally decieve can tell you this.

>nobody else's problem

Yes until they make it others problems. Which is the issue.

And the reality is opposite, low IQ retard. Sociology is 100% bullshit

Attached: liberal science.png (1024x774, 561K)

Pills to manipulate their brain. Because the problem is their brain, not everything else for giving them anxiety. We don't enable schizos by telling them their delusions are correct.

And it's very much everyone's problem when men want to use the girl's restrooms, when they demand their bullshit be taught in schools as being normal instead of acknowledged as the mental illness that it is. It's nothing to be proud of but they're spreading it like a virus. Many personal choices have far-reaching consequences, at which point they are no longer private matters. This is something the left pretends not to get when they push for "freedoms" these days.

Attached: 1563748753006.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Attached: 1563795015810.jpg (960x983, 216K)

no but the male brain can enjoy a mechanical device and see how it moves, operates
female brains prefer a static object they can project traits onto at their choosing.

>so is anxiety,
The treatment for anxiety is focused.on the subject. Gender dysphoria is the only mental illness in which the "treatment" requires forcing everyone else in the world to entertain the subject's delusional state.

This shit is such a fucking problem right now. I fear the damage that's being done even as I type this with regard to the scientific community.

Nice.

Just remind social "scientists" that their studies all fail replication, therefore they are not science.

>Dad why is that man wearing make-up?
>He is mentally ill
>Why is no one helping him?
>Because we allow mentally ill people to go around unchecked.
As long as these people walk around they are a direct influence on your child. That is the problem.

>yfw no cute baboon gf

baboons have more common sense than jews. who knew?

scientific community is either apathetic or too shit scared and pussy to do anything about it
they keep on carrying water for leftists, and deans of stem buildings in academia are doing nothing to stop the take over of social science in hard science

the scientific community is being intellectually cleansed of wrong thinkers.

Attached: 170732.png (786x644, 136K)

Academia is pretty much dead at this point. Even the "hard" sciences have bee completely subverted.

This shit is why china will dominate the next century. They resist jewish poisoning.

So
Much
This
Thanks Britbong

Not only that. But they are also doing "taboo" research on human genetic manipulation, right now. They'll have super-humans long before the west.

if they develop a resistance to normal poison they have a good chance. as it stands now all the chinese will be sick or dead in 10 years due to how they make their money

That's exactly the point.

I gave my daughter a choice, toy dinosaur or toy dall. She chose dino. It was a pretty awesome raptor though.

*pulls mic closer*
actually, I'm creating an all-chimp hockey team and I've been feeding them a diet of elk meat and bone broth. I'm also microdosing them on DMT

Attached: pfft.gif (500x356, 420K)

pretty reasonable really to see why the picked the toys they picked
>males are more prone to use tools
>the truck has a bunch of moving parts, and is held together by other parts
>male can clearly tell "it's a tool of sorts"
>he's fixated, and wants to figure it out
vs
>female sees tiny bipedal thing that's soft
>it has hands
>it has feet
>it has head
>i have these things
>does it need to be cleaned
>i will hold it
>this is now mine
Female learns socialization while male learns how to stimulate his not smooth not female brain

You'll remember that moment a few years from now when she starts HRT.

>he doesn't buy a tutu for his daughters new dinosaur
you had one job faggot

Brainwashing works.

these is only.a .0026 a child will eventually be transgender

Man... I didn't even think of that...

Are you comparing taking pills to cutting your dick off?

> girls learn how to care for little baboons
> boys learn how to take apart tourist jeeps

BECAUSE A HUMAN DOLL ISN'T THE SAME TO A BABOON AS IT IS TO A HUMAN

Seriously, baboons is the best they can do to refute numerous studies on human infants? Pathetic

The doll looks like a monkey too.
The picture is right there.

>Babies don't either.
What does that prove? Are you arguing that we should revert to infantilism?

lol

kek

Are you retarded?

Attached: 1549218787956.png (600x842, 144K)

Sounds like a good kid, she seems to love animals just as much as I did as a child.

I bet closed the thread in embarrassment.

Does she fight with the dino or take care of it like a pet? In the second case i dont see anything wrong. I used to use my sister dolls as crash dummies to pratice wrestling moves. Its more about HOW an kid uses a toy, rather than WHAT toy likes

in clown world baboons have a healthier society than we do.

>we will never get an answer
feels bad man

Serbs should have wiped out your genealogy

>dall

This study reflects human studies, retard.

It's funny to think that you will never get any new k-on reaction image/gifs to use after that dude burned the studio down