The future is definitely female

The future is definitely female

Attached: 20190722_074343.jpg (1440x1606, 936K)

Then there won't be a future of any value.

Cunts always try to figure out ways to get out of work.

Pretty much how I felt reading this.

I have on-and-off depression and severe anxiety, yet I don’t take off work because I’m not a lazy cunt

>Females cutting school jumps by 400%.
Women already take every sick day available as if it was holidays.

>implying skipping school or work when you’re depressed or anxious will help

Terrible idea. The solution to a day of acute depression and anxiety is to bear down and accomplish your daily tasks and get little victories.

>women abuse this shit and take off years at a time just like always
>get fired
>companies hire more men because men take less "mental health" days
Its almost as if Women want to become housewives again but are too proud to admit it.

>progressive shithole full of pussies has a high suicide rate

Whoa so shocking

Life doesn’t take a “mental health day”
These faggots are weak

Never hire women

They actually just want money without having to work for it. They are even worse than niggers for this kind of behaviour.

And still people deny that there is an active effort to dumb down the population.

>take "mental health day"
>no longer protected by the 2nd amendment, ergo no longer protected by any amendment
lmao

I never missed a day of work even with a 2nd degree burnt hand. Still, most of the seniors in the company said I was spoiled. The easier people have it in life the less hardships they can take.

Most boomer comment ever

A society must have its defenders. Women are losing every defense they have, remember a world is comprised of people, as are its governments. The west is decaying, once it does women lose 100% power in the world.

Hahahahaha how the fuck is a mental health day real hahaha nigga just tell your parents you aren't feeling good and ask the for a sick note like nigga did you not watch Ferris Bueller's day off?
t. Tyler the Creator

JUST WAGE SLAVE FOR 75 YEARS

>More stuff you don't need will make you happy boomer maybe another 4 bedrooms added on to your house, just slaver harder for the Jew.

Hippy Portland, OR people sure don't have a problem making their advertising all white people when it's for mental illness....

For some businesses it'll be a relief. I hate when some idiot tries to "help" me at an electronics or hardware store

Attached: 1557441072352.png (125x125, 3K)

It's for males and females.

>The solution to a day of acute depression and anxiety is to bear down and accomplish your daily tasks and get little victories.

If you're able to have little victories then you're not really all that depressed.

I'll have a quarter pounder with cheese,medium fries, and a large Dr. Pepper.
Also fix your ice cream machine you stupid cunt.

>Imagine taking a mental health day from highschool as a boy and not having your ass beaten for being such a weak pussy.

Especially with anxiety, that is called habituation therapy. And it works.

>Absolute state of the west

Attached: D_4W64kVUAAFwIV.jpg (640x354, 33K)

Are you that retarded to think we actually want to "help" you? Nobody wants to help you cunt but all associates have to "help" customers or the whip gets cracked

Just make mandatory girlfriends a thing.

Pussies skip school as a vacation under the pretext of a mental health day?

Holy shit I'd never have gone to school.
Parents can't even talk shit
>It's for my mental health mom

Super size me wagie

I'll give them free therapy, if you know what I mean.

Forgot pic.

Attached: 1562677547240.png (600x863, 1.5M)

FPBP. Based and blackpilled.

Attached: 1563565579040.jpg (768x432, 343K)

>And still dumbed down people deny that there is an active effort to dumb down the population.
Fixed that for you.

Attached: H.K. Edgerton.jpg (236x318, 13K)

>for the Jew.

stopped reading there

Well ya, it was the end of the sentence.

Honestly I didn't know math was racist. My teacher was black and I wasn't allowed to use a calculator. The Jews are anti technology for whites. Seriously let me use a calculator or the synagogue of Satan is gonna catch some hollow points. Hey check out my bullet groupings too. They getting tighter n tighter. I keep practicing on twalib.

Attached: D22E6209-7462-4307-8B2D-154C1AF6DC1B.jpg (1242x1010, 733K)

I mean I'd hope so, was kinda the end of the post
are you seeing double user?