>have no education
>have no marketable skills
>lack basic social competency
>lack decent hygiene habits
>have poor diets consisting of chicken nuggets and hamburgers
>are repulsive to women
>lack drive
>lack ambition
>have no car and rely on mom to drive them to their Magic The Gathering tournaments
>are content bagging groceries at minimum wage until the day they qualify for old people's benefits
>will fail in the most basic biological imperative of every living organism: reproduction
>are failures to themselves, their families, their communities, their race, and their gender
>will die alone (unless you count the waifu pillow they will one day die next to in their sleep)

What can be done to reverse this trend of men checking out of society and eschewing responsibility in favor of hedonism and nihilism? If the West doesn't clean up it's act and whip these sorry fools into shape, I'm afraid Western civilization as we know it will not survive into the 22nd century.

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-21-23-41-38~2.png (1080x1061, 1011K)

inb4 300+ replies

>What can be done to reverse this trend of men checking out of society and eschewing responsibility in favor of hedonism and nihilism?
Fix women.

there is plenty of men that want families and shit, im just not one of them and girlz never cared about me anyway.

30s, paying off my 2bed downtown condo, and working purely for myself and feeling no loyalty or duty towards women or society. would not fight for the preservation of western civ if it came to war nor would i stick around to help pick up the pieces during economic disaster
this is what cosmopolitanism basically is, can’t feel bad for women here as this is what they wanted. i wish i could say that i got everything i wanted politically in the last few decades. fuck em, lmao

Attached: 6E6F8F33-E764-405E-9F6C-DFB448B7EF35.jpg (557x1086, 234K)

Whoever is running this fucking bot really needs to get some new material. This same fucking thread has been going up for years now.

>this pic again
>this entire thread again
>this memeflag again
booo

Women having children late in life is to blame for childish men

Inevitable for this bait thread.

>live at home until age 30 or above
Well I would assume they live at home. Do you expect them to live in the streets?

Women thinking the wall is at 40 instead of 30 is why women aren't having kids. I've seen too many women in their mid to late 30s that think they still have time to have a family. It's ogre.

Society doesn't deserve white men's hard work

Attached: cat2.jpg (1125x1358, 123K)

Shut the fuck up femn*id.

This thread again...

100% this. I would never, in a million years, seriously date a woman over 30. Fuck em? Sure. Want to be with them? Hell no. Woman need to realize that after 30 its game over. So start maning up if you want kids. I laugh so hard at all these 35 year olds on dating apps trying to find a man.

I did have a baby with a white woman, but she absolutely wrecked me for no good reason in family courts. had me jailed twice, and tried for a third time - but it backfired on her and she went to jail instead. Drunk as hell and on drugs, the police proceeded to not give one good god damn about what really happened and whiteknighted for her. So did the DA.

I would not want to relive this experience. change the family courts laws.

THIS THREAD AGAIN
>THIS THREAD AGAIN
THIS THREAD AGAIN
>THIS THREAD AGAIN
THIS THREAD AGAIN
>THIS THREAD AGAIN
THIS THREAD AGAIN
>THIS THREAD AGAIN
THIS THREAD AGAIN
>THIS THREAD AGAIN
THIS THREAD AGAIN
>THIS THREAD AGAIN
THIS THREAD AGAIN
>THIS THREAD AGAIN
THIS THREAD AGAIN
>THIS THREAD AGAIN
THIS THREAD AGAIN
>THIS THREAD AGAIN

haha this. it's impossible though because god fucked up when he created them.

its the fruedian slip of someone who still lives with their parents or doesn't pay their own bills

aka OP is either a roastie or man child

So is this because withilout nuclear family purchase styles, house car college, you really only need a average wage job for 7 years to then be able to drop down to a low paying wants covered job?

>that image
Holy run-on sentences

>drive men away with false rape accusations, claim any contact is harassment, conjure new words for men being men (toxic masculinity), entitlements to man's property after divorce, drudgingly drag kids through court to get child support to "get back him"
why men don't want kids is a TOTAL mystery

What’s the point of participating? The social contract has been diluted down to nearly nothing for most men. I’m not guaranteed a good shot at having a wife and kids anymore, and jobs aren’t too stable or well paying anymore. I’m entering a pretty well paying field (accounting) with my CPA exams all completed, I’ve resigned myself to the fact I’ll just be viewed as fucking tax cow for the government. Can’t have a stable family with how damaged women are these days, they’re all sluts and their pair bonding mechanisms are irreversibly damaged from the rampant debauchery of their youth. If there were a draft right now, I’d leave the country to avoid it. There isn’t a single fucking thing in this country I’d put my own life on the line for.

Fuck society, it’s a bad deal for men now.

Oh look it's this thread again. But fuck it, I'll bite.

Vast majority of women these days aren't worth the hassle of putting up with their bullshit, drama, baggage, mind games, shit tests, et cetera. And their list of demands (see pic related) in a man is outrageously strict, that even if you manage to meet all of their standards, you have to work your ass off to maintain them. Because god forbid you show any sort of weakness or shortcoming, they will happily leave you at the drop of a hat for someone better. Not to mention if you should happen to get married, then it's even worse because there's the lovely (and very probable) potential for the shitshow known as divorce, and bonus points if you have kids. I could go on and on, but basically our society has reached the point where men have very little to gain and a lot to lose, whereas women have everything to gain and so little to lose. More and more men are observing this pattern and slowly but surely realizing this today, and instead of playing the cards they're dealt, they are just choosing not to play.

Attached: 1562367884547.png (1013x564, 72K)

Slide thread that had been posted daily for months.

I do all of this besides not having a car. I love my 2018 Toyota Camry se. I also have a good job and only work part time around 22-28 hours a week still make more the enough to pay my bills and do what ever I want. I have tried to get a gf for years I use to work out socialize all the time but after every rejection I slowly started to withdraw myself from it all. Now I'm at a point where I don't leave my house besides for work and just play PC Games all day now. What's the point of even trying anymore? No one wants me. I'm 28 btw and still live with my parents as I don't see a reason to get my own place as I will never have a gf but he at least I only got 2 more years till I become a wizard

>220315939
THIS THREAD AGAIN FOR 3 FUCKING YEARS

MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

I agree with all this about how pathetic modern men are but there are no women worth building yourself into a decent man for to have that idyllic family life with.

worked for 3 years so far

sage it

Bump

Women wanna be independent so why work for them?

After OP dies he will continue shitposting for eternity from the other side

Men don't want a career woman who puts her meaningless marketing job over the biological imperative. Stupid women think men are attracted to the same thing they are while their eggs dry up by the day

Mid 30s and got divorced (no kids) in my mid 20s, since then I've paying off my home I built 10 years ago, money for boats, motorcycles, going out with my girlfriend.
Lemme give all you some simple advice, learn a trade that pays well (whatever is in demand where you live) and dont bet it all on a woman who you think is gonna love you forever. She wont. And chances are if you have kids they'll grow up to be trannys.

Attached: 1562199053267.jpg (819x1024, 90K)

How many times are you useless shitcunts going to reply to this fucking pic. Kill your selves

Sorry chaim not going to contribute to your feudalistic society anymore. Only thing I care about is watching your pets eat you.

>80% of women go for the top 20% of men
>70% of men aged 18-34 are single
>hurrrr what a bunch of incels

Gee it's almost as if most women want a certain kind of man that most men can never live up to

Attached: 1559001342762.png (732x960, 1.26M)

Just a reminder, we'll have victory faster if you creative Jow Forums people create pro white games/music/movies/books/manga/anime/comicbooks/art

Kek the wall is at 27. I'd even argue its at 24 - not that she looks ugly/old by 24, but compared to her 18 y/o version she just has 6 years less of beauty to offer.

you described me to a T. How do I change I want a gf so bad.

Posting this image should give an automatic shadowban