How do I become a husband and a father my family will need?

How do I become a husband and a father my family will need?

I am 28, my fiancee is 26. We are getting married next year, probably will also have 1-2 kids in the next 5 years. Lately I started to doubt if I am ever going to be ready for kids. I mean, you're responsible for him for TWENTY fucking years. That's a pretty big fucking thing and somewhere in my guts I would feel relieved if it turned out we cant have kids, but I know it'd break my fiancee. Plus I keep having stupid thoughts like
>what if I drop him
>what if I do something wrong
>what if I am a pedo
>what if I fuck his mental health somehow
>what if he becomes gay
>what if I am going to raise a failure of a man

How to be a good father?

Attached: father-and-son-quotes-tiger-shroff-1556202339.jpg (2120x1414, 178K)

Wow you are fucking dumb

how is this even Jow Forums related?
>what if
DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO AND WHATEVER SHOULD HAPPEN WILL HAPPEN.
sage

why
>someone asks how to raise a good white man
>how is that pol related
fuck off, jewish dog, better start another slide thread

>somewhere in my guts I would feel relieved if it turned out we cant have kids
you don't ask how to raise anyone, you are asking how to grow a pair in age 28. Not your blog, fag.

I suggest going to /asktrp my friend
they offer life advices regarding bring back masculinity and traditional values of what makes a great man a role mode

this is merely for political discussions and the state of the world

god bless your family goodluck

If you're waiting for some magical AH-HA! moment of clarity for when you're ready, you'll never be a father.

I used to be like you and you know what I learned?

That I spent too much time worrying about stupid shit that, in the end, didn't matter.

Being a father is the best thing that has ever happened to me; it's not even close.

You're 28 - stop wasting time.

Niggers don’t care, they’ll have fuck and make triplets in the time it takes for you to decide what to eat for lunch, fuck your wife and make babies worry about it later

You got something OCD-ish here. I suggest you visit a therapist or something if this really bothers you to the limit where you think about this and this only.

will do
1488 brother

This and only this

>what if I am a pedo

Attached: U_Wot_M8.jpg (600x600, 32K)

and on Jow Forums of all places.

Just keep him away from screens, ie tv/tablets/phones.

Let him enjoy reality.

> what if I drop him
Yeah did that.
> what if I do something wrong
Yeah did that lots.
> what if I fuck his mental health somehow
It's genetic. Choose a better wife or husband.
>what if he becomes gay
It's environmental, not genetic. Personal choice. Tell him that.
> what if I am going to raise a failure of a man
Only happen if you're a failure. Personality and intelligence are genetic. Choose a better partner.
> How to be a good father?
Feed em.
Don't abuse them.
Make sure they know you care.
Answer all their questions truthfully.
Don't let them get away with murder, cos they'll try.
After that it's all up to them. You don't have anything like the influence you think you do.

He has OCD and this is a natural question people with OCD ask themselves.

>>what if I am a pedo
if this is a question in your mind then you already are. I'm just glad this is a larp and you'll never actually have children

another retarded slide thread. this isn't politically related at all.

it's also a question priests and scout leaders ask themselves

How to Tell If You are a Pedo:
1. Do you have sex with children
2. Do you draw sexual arousal from kids
3. Do you ask other people if you are a pedo
4. Do you Anonymously ask others what to do if you were a pedo
5. Do you fantasize about being a pedo
6. Are you gay or identify as something LGBT

If you answer 'Yes' to any of these questions, please consult your nearest rope and ensure the disease cannot spread to future generations.

Attached: 1560974870828.jpg (1584x2016, 412K)

actually its not
it just feels so weird to have small man that is totally dependent on me

You have to fuck your kids in the ass to make butt babies. They're like evolved white nationalist ubermunch because it's double your genes and anal birth makes them come out strong.

Attached: imaginationcreation.jpg (1280x960, 102K)

>what if im a pedo
>what if he becomes gay

Attached: E20013E5-A335-4A98-818A-F432262421DE.png (1500x500, 74K)

I went through the same thing bro, the fact that you're so concerned that you might not be the perfect father means you'll turn out to be a pretty good dad it means you actually care and that's what matters but have at least 3-4 kids gotta increase that white population

Stop being a faggot a pump your wife already. You got this dipshit.

You're never ready until it happens

>posting that pic
>not reading key info in study related

Attached: A040C3BA-AA1D-4C88-9576-70363DBFD30C.jpg (1685x417, 252K)

You need to fuck your kids in the ass, so the next ones don't become gay. It's the reverse polarity principle.

Only one or two kids is pathetic you worthless piece of trash. 3-6 minimum or your a bad father regardless of how you raise them

>she's 26
Kinda late now bud

Be true to your wife. Be good to your kids. Everything else will fall in to place

Your kids will have autism now

Attached: B8E52845-7C23-480A-A001-CAA7E6F4DF2C.png (374x229, 29K)

>your
Dude you're Muslim and can't even spell. Shove your arbitrary wide range numbers or else I will personally rape you and inject semen into your kid's ass to give birth to super soldiers.

lol what
shes no 36

You're never ready for your first child. There's no amount of mental preparation or study that you can embed in your psyche to equip yourself for that time.

That day will arrive and fatherhood will be thrust upon you and you'll endure a crash course in the care of an infant. But don't worry. There are plenty of neuro chemicals that will kick-in when the baby arrives that will help you. You'll get really protective and cautious and alert at that time. You'll be hyper vigilant for about six months until you grow accustomed to it.

Attached: evil leaf.jpg (796x509, 76K)

>>What If I am a pedo
Well you got yourself some free boipuss lad

Hell yeah :D

Attached: bb3a202289fd8cba1bc1adf9b1a270c9.png (1754x1240, 2.7M)

>MUH PRESHUS WYMYN DINDU NUFFIN
>LEAF REEEEEEE
Read the study, fuck women

>leaf
Come on OP do you really want to side with a leaf and destroy your homeland by only having one or two kids? Be a good father and have 3-6 children minimum and dont let faggots from Canada convince you otherwise

Mostly this. Im 33, 2 kids and 1 more on the way. Best things to ever happen for us. Having kids gives you motivation and something to live for and be better for. Totally worth it I get to wake up early and browse pol before they wake up.

Attached: 1563306572679.jpg (842x485, 58K)

Just ask your parents what they did to you and do the opposite so your kids won’t grow up being a pussy.
Man up and figure that shit out on your own

Lefty memes are the worst

Just show up. Be there and do the best you can. Kids don’t come with instruction books but if you care enough to do right by them you’ll be fine.

You'll never be ready.
You just do your best.

Attached: reactions.png (512x510, 92K)

You need 4-8 kids so each one can fuck each other in multiples of two.

The answer is...*drumroll*....have sex. No literally just have sex

You figure all that stuff out, tv and movies make Parenthood seem like this burden that makes your unhappy, tired and miserable.

That's total bullshit, the first few months are really rough with sleep and such, but you figure it all out because it's your child and it doesn't seem so bad.

see
I read stuff like that and it fucks my mind and then I ask myself if Im a pedo

fuck you guys

I’m a simple man, when Jews sage I bump

With the kids?
Fuck off kike pedo

Attached: 249F09E8-B69C-47DA-BFBE-23D4C16D101E.jpg (1434x943, 194K)

dude it just scares me that this kid will depend on me for at LEAST 15 years
it scares me shitless

Best thing to ever happened to me. Completely changed my outlook on practically everything. I'm a 500% better person for having children.

You’re a pedo

Attached: 91D75D92-379E-4DCB-B6CE-6E38F718FB94.png (838x988, 136K)

>15 years
It’s 2019
Kids gonna be with you til 30 claiming they’re saving up to buy a house until you open a mail and it’s a fursuit

why bother then
maybe i will just play vidya

Kids teach you about as much as you teach them, but's not something you really prepare for. If it was that hard biology wouldn't allow you to breed at 12.

It’s really simple polan
Just think how you want your kids turn out and parent that way but dont parent too hard so they grow up to be the opposite of you

Attached: 7B46E9DB-45EC-4F45-949E-2D8344FCEAB5.jpg (1958x460, 246K)

everything is simple if you reduce it this much. you're not saying a damn thing

you're absolutely a pedo

>you need a detailed guide to be a good parent
Might as well just let jews control you

Thinking everyone who posts from Israel is jewish is like saying everyone who posts from America is white.

user please, 56%

You're not white though

Red pilled
It also just clicks once you lock eyes with the little fucker
I wasn't attached while my wife was pregnant but as soon as we locked eyes something in my head turned on and dad mode came on
It'll make you a better man too, you'll do shit that needs to get done because it has to instead of pushing it off
The worrying part is coming really early for you though, I didn't come up with horrifying scenarios till he was born and I still worry about him getting hurt but all I can do is do my best to protect him and try to raise him right

Attached: 136A29EC-EA5A-49DE-826F-51AC01FCBE5B.jpg (665x998, 344K)

>you're responsible for him for TWENTY
you're always responsible for your kids up to a point. They're family, they may have financial difficulties or illness at any stage in life, but if you care for them they will care for you too. All relationships are give and take.

when I think about it I feel fear
should I go to therapist user? I think I might have OCD or anxiety

there's certainly more to it than "do what works but not so hard". if your parenting advice can fit on a poster it's shit

>I think I might have OCD or anxiety
you're responsible, anyone that's fit to be a parent will be nervous. A therapist will just take your money, you're better off buying parenting books.

Go fuck yourself but not too hard

from what I talked with my peers - you're never ready and you never will be. You just adjust to the situation. It's the same with different things too, like new job for example. If you try to be completely ready, you might find yourself in a paradigm, when you never try to do things, because, you can't ever be completely ready.

Nah man totally normal
You actually understand the implications of having a kid vs a nigger who fucks without the foresight of what can happen and when it does happen, not caring
If you didn't care you would be fucked as would be your kid in the long run

/thread the most pathetic about that shit is that a fucking Slav started this kind of white fags thread

And you're supposed to be the man of the house? With this many insecurities and uncertainties. Jesus, you pussy toughen up or don't saddle some woman with your cuck behavior.

halt dein Maul, du Wichser :)

If you're flipping your shit before your kids are even conceived then you're going to have a heart attack when they're born.

Now please go back to /b/

>behavior
dumb american

>I am 28, my fiancee is 26. We are getting married next year, probably will also have 1-2 kids in the next 5 years.
Don't you have bigger dreams than that? Why settle for doing something that everyone else does? Take it from me. I'll be 35 years old next month. Enjoy your 20s to the fullest. You're a man, not a woman. Go out and see the world, exercise, prepare for your future, get an education, build your resume, fuck tons of women. Stop trying to have a wife and kids at such an early age. That's the ultimate level of being cucked. You've bought into the Hollywood romance bullshit.

Don't have kids, don't fulfill your narcissistic desires.

>fuck tons of women
if i fuck a 1-ton women a few times can i skip past this stage? seems like it would be quicker than fucking multiple women to reach the ton target

Actually I have met a girl that is a wife material. Im not dumping her for some slut that had 30 cocks in her mouth.
off yourself

Hold your kids often. Keep them close. The world is going to try to sell you a pile of "conveniences" which all boil down to getting your kid to leave you alone, or keeping your kid separate. Strollers, cribs, tv, a mountain of smartphone bullshit. So much of it is not about your kid, instead, it's about limiting parent interaction. Be aware of it and resist. I went everywhere when they were young with a backpack and a kid in the crook of one arm.

I haven't dropped my kids, but the best parents I know have. My wife has. No lasting damage to any of them.

You have an easy opportunity to strengthen the bond with your wife during pregnancy and infancy. Don't shy from messes. There won't be too many. Let your wife handle a nominal few so she'll properly appreciate what you're doing for her, step in and handle the others. Also, let her sleep.

Keep calm. In the face of an upset youngun, you're always calm and stoic, even when you're not sure what to do. When my daughter was born, I told myself I wasn't going to complain about any of the effort involved. This mostly eliminated my urge to complain in the first place.

Here, your pediatrician will tell you not to cosleep. Most of the relevant scary studies include parental drug use (illegal or prescription), mom's boyfriend sleeping on the couch next to her kid, etc. We kept both of ours in bed with us. I watched my wife with each of them often. The tiniest motion from our kid and mom moved carefully in response, always aware. Both nursed as they and my wife slept, and so early stages were not nearly as exhausting as they could have been.

There will be some exhaustion with your first, largely due to uncertainty about so many things. It passes soon enough and you become a wizard.

If you are questioning on how to be a good father then you are automatically a good father. Your goal is to raise him right.
Failed parents are people who don't give a shit and raise and take care of you like a fucking house cat

The fact that you're worried is a great sign. And if you fuck him up, in the end its ones own responsibility to become a great man. You can only give him a good start.
You'll be fine bro, raising a Jow Forums kid will actually be fun