Germany: Serbian "Jackson B." pushes woman before arriving train - victim dead

Fuck you Serbia !!

---

A completely senseless murder shakes the Republic. Yesterday at 8:49 a.m.: At the station in Voerde in North Rhine-Westphalia, the 28-year-old Jackson B. from Hamminkeln in North Rhine-Westphalia, known to the police, pushed the 34-year-old accident victim Anja N., mother of a 13-year-old daughter, in front of the regional train RE19.

The woman was run over by the regional express and died on the spot. The locomotive driver was unable to stop the train in time. Despite immediate rescue and care by the emergency doctor, the woman died. Eyewitnesses detained the perpetrator until the police arrived. In the meantime, the magistrate has issued an arrest warrant for murder at the request of the public prosecutor's office, as the murder characteristics of "malice" and "lust for murder" have been fulfilled.

Perpetrator and victim had no relation to each other. There was also no quarrel between the two before the crime. The 34-year-old had only married in the summer of 2018. Shortly after the crime, her husband wrote on Facebook "My wife was murdered today. She was pushed in front of a train by a stranger for no reason."

Attached: BeitragsbildVoerde.jpg (700x390, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

searchlight-germany.blogspot.com/2019/07/germany-kosovo-albanian-pushed-young.html
searchlight-germany.blogspot.com/2019/07/germany-again-immigrant-spits-on-mother.html?m=1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3467569/Judge-lets-Romanian-rapist-Britain-break-EU-law-deport-home-country.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4645100/Two-Romanian-criminals-extradited-UK.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/840643/Police-arrests-Romanian-figures-crime-wave
m.independent.ie/irish-news/romanians-behind-city-vice-racket-29525709.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2729928/Romanian-Crime-gang-targeted-60-000-bank-customers-16million-fraud-stealing-pin-numbers-ATMs-face-jail.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4324902/Romanian-crime-gang-amassed-3m-11-raids.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where it says Jackson is Serbian?

Attached: Bahnhof_Voerde_(Niederrhein).jpg (2272x1704, 1.53M)

Pretty sure german people won't wake up no matter what, 40 years from now when natives won't be able to work anymore Germany will turn into poor shithole caliphate

It’s was a shitskin, not a Serb you faggot.

I came for a video, you did not deliver

in all fields

No shitskin would name his son "Jackson

>Jackson
>serbian
give his photo

neither would a serb..

Only a nigger would have Jackson as his first name.

>t. jacksonivic

Serbian Jackson lmao

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1642x924, 167K)

it's true though, lots of sources

Kek is it common to assign nigger names when protecting anonymity in the BRD media

Attached: Jackson.jpg (993x559, 68K)

Attached: Anja.jpg (993x559, 46K)

Worth it for chevapi

Attached: Jackson-and-Anya.jpg (990x866, 128K)

Oh yes,Jackson Jacksonovic,most common serbian name

I wonder if Comrade Merkel masturbates furiously when she hears the news that one of her "refugees" murdered yet another ethnic German citizen?

looks like many Serbians I know

Pravda za Jacksona.

Attached: laughingpixelatedman.gif (404x416, 207K)

Anja sounds like a Serbian name, much unlike Jackson. I am pretty sure you fucked the article up. Maybe it was some gypsy though, they have extremely absurd names

100% that is a albanian with Serbian pass..

Her husband is a Kenyan. 'Jackson B.' is a Kosovo muslim with Serbian papers. He will make up some sob story and get eight years max.

Found an article that said he's a serb with kosovarian roots.

Reminder

Attached: 85C9F573-3DF5-4A42-AB99-836198346129.png (658x728, 155K)

>by a "stranger"
Why are german husbands these days cucked as fuck? Why don't they fucking scream it out already like it actually is? God help us. We are so fucked.

Attached: 3EE6565C-2A03-4640-B410-A3EAB7F73234.jpg (762x236, 77K)

Attached: B654D929-BCBA-4D6F-AA56-85199D3BF932.jpg (326x649, 106K)

Every albonigger have serbian passport and citizenship cause we dont recognize our province as independant state.

Its like nigger with chinkland citizenship,still nigger.You get it Hans?

>kosovarian
That could also be a good explaination, though I'd think that even Albanians wouldn't name their kid Jackson, but I guess I underestimated them. She had a nose piercing though, so the albo did God's work really

>Serbian
>"Jackson B."
he is either albanian or gypsy

She looks the heroin addict, I guess Jackson was the dealer? And they ad a disagreement?

Attached: Screenshot - 07222019 - 05:28:04 PM.png (482x573, 422K)

If that's his real name, it's a fucking gyppo. Serbs are retarded, but they give their children normal names. Anyway, it looks like a filthy gyppo too.

Shut the fuck up

>lust
It was a sexual emergency

PRAVDA ZA JACKSONA UUUU JEBENI SRBIN UUUU JACKSON SVRŠI U MENE JACKSON MMM

>s*rbs are subhumans
nothing new

ofc it was albanian
searchlight-germany.blogspot.com/2019/07/germany-kosovo-albanian-pushed-young.html
nice try alboshit

Attached: safe_image.jpg (540x281, 59K)

Looks like a typical nafri. A shame he won't be zyklon'd

1/10 shitpost.
The murderer was 1. Born in Germany. 2. Not Serbian.
Pic related is him.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1062x753, 100K)

Patrolled.

There is also this...
searchlight-germany.blogspot.com/2019/07/germany-again-immigrant-spits-on-mother.html?m=1

Wtf is going on?

maybe he didn't know that it's illegal to push people in front of trains in germany.

Attached: 45f6gh7j8.png (616x616, 245K)

Attached: s45678.png (672x465, 38K)

Attached: 34ert6z78j9k.png (618x313, 35K)

Do have nafris have "jackson" as a regular first name???????

and not muhamamd, abdul etc

Attached: nemidenbarnult000.jpg (500x282, 29K)

>The accused is said to have spat on the woman and blown smoke into the toddler's face.
Must be one of those new 3rd world traditions we're slowly getting used to.

Michael Jackson named the Jew, so they probably have him that name in honor of famous enemies of the Jews.

Gypsy Serbian confirmed.

This reminds me of how Romanians get bad rep because of our gypsies.

you just shoddy footgear nigga

Stupid racists. Hes Russian

You're wasting your time, pol is filled with dumb fucks.

does the victim look like a leftists to you too?

But I'm confused. This is almost the same thing, also done by a 'kosovar' only a day later. Do they have the story mixed up or something?

They don't, it's intentional.

Kosovo is a partially recognized state, ie it is not fully internationally recognized. (but it is by Germany & US).
Those that don't recognize it state that it is Serbian territory.
Kiked German media however is using the distinction to doublespeak paint the killer as a "Serb - dangerous eastern euro whitey" when he's anything fucking but

>he
>serb
Scum looks like and Is either a gyppo or your average Arab rapefugee

Serbia was the gate point for a lot of Arabs in 2015-2016
He trashed his real papers and took a some bullshit name he tought sound cool

Based Serbs still killing Germoidz

Karma is real.
NATO bombers took off from German airfields 20 years ago => thousands of albo dindu nuffins on the streets of Berlin

You need to learn to toughen up boy and go see the dirty underbelly of the real world. He could have been like "Eww look at that disgusting khafir roastie. Why does it look like that? I'm just gonna kill it.", which is easily a possibility but most people usually have motives or their own internal self justification before snuffing someone out. He probably new her in some way and they were most likely banging or he was a dealer or something of that nature.

Or option C) she is an SJW cunt of the highest order and told him to stop mansplanning or manspreading or something incredibally stupid like that because she is used to low T beta men who roll over. Now this guy is from a forgein country where the men have a set of balls and control the shit out of their women and when he was told to be a boy he snapped and really made sure she was made an example of.

Attached: 1517710278881.gif (250x145, 501K)

Anja forgot the rule, she only has herself to blame

Attached: 2lw9n8.jpg (241x270, 29K)

Je was kosovarian

>Eyewitnesses detained the perpetrator until the police arrived.

kind of based

Lol
>hey that woman just got turned to paste under a train
>call a doctor
Retards

No, it was a Serb, shitface.

you give them Kosovo but they still move to your country
isn't that ironic

Attached: pogrom-2004-1024x522.jpg (1024x522, 128K)

Attached: 1-1-1.jpg (478x271, 26K)

absolutely different story radu

your kind, even the whiter ones are behaving like gypsies and showing utterly uncivilized behaviour this is why you have been hated everywhere "mr. always in the criminal top 10".

your gypsy mutt blood always reveal itself and know no borders

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3467569/Judge-lets-Romanian-rapist-Britain-break-EU-law-deport-home-country.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4645100/Two-Romanian-criminals-extradited-UK.html

express.co.uk/news/uk/840643/Police-arrests-Romanian-figures-crime-wave

m.independent.ie/irish-news/romanians-behind-city-vice-racket-29525709.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2729928/Romanian-Crime-gang-targeted-60-000-bank-customers-16million-fraud-stealing-pin-numbers-ATMs-face-jail.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4324902/Romanian-crime-gang-amassed-3m-11-raids.html

and so on via google "romanian criminal"

Attached: 3E60E21300000578-0-image-a-5_1489775673267.jpg (308x185, 13K)

What? I was just wondering how two extremely similar things (murders) happen in less than 24 hours.

Albanian, not Serbian.

Attached: 3_2315.jpg (960x720, 104K)

KEK! RTL reported a whole other story and Bild didn't mention where he's from.
Check this one out.

Attached: Capture.jpg (689x750, 82K)

So a Shqiptar mong, then.

wasnt a Serbian. It was a GYPSIE

Hehe

I'd suppose that there is a German judge dumb enough to buy that line.

Attached: image.jpg (574x499, 30K)

dont @ me, i'm trying to relax

Attached: 1543156539435.png (1790x873, 590K)

(((RTL)))

100% Romanian with Dacian phenotype. I always said that Kosovo is rightful Romanian clay.

I really have feeling that they will pin this on my country like they always do

They can do whatever the fuck they want. It won't be on the news here.

He killed out of murder bros. It's ok.
Btw, I get it that the woman was with her child when she was spat on and thrown in front of the train.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1046x718, 106K)

>here
in your country or Germany

Or anywhere else for that matter.

Also they often take Serbian passports for easier travel

>he bullied the entire village

Kek the state of white cucks.

You let shitskins roam around hurting you and then they get bored and decide to murder one of you and you give them a humanitarian prison sentence of less than a decade.

That's 100% a turkroach

The Netherlands. And btw, it's 2 cases. Sunday and today.

typical serbian gypsy
gypsies are like 60% of population of serbia

Attached: 56ptc.jpg (245x206, 10K)

Good shitpost, keked. 9/10 for being such an obvious Serbian.

it was albanian

>Be mutt or Krautcuck
>Support Alboroaches in Kosovo
>Bomb Belgrade and kill innocent civilians to terrorize Serbia into submission
>Kebab removal prevented
>Alboroaches start infesting European countries
>30 years later
>You let shitskins roam around
Kek muttbro.

Attached: Reaction - Wallace and Gromit.jpg (225x225, 7K)

hes obviously either a gypsy or maybe an albanian, but definitely not an ethnic serb

probably a gypsy tho ... they like to give their children absurd names (often from popular movies, hilarious) which arent connected to their culture like: romeo, rambo, jackson...

Anja, are you ok?
So, Anja are you ok
Are you ok, Anja
Anja , are you ok?
So, Anja are you ok
Are you ok, Anja
Anja, are you ok?
So, Anja are you ok?
Are you ok, Anja?
Anja , are you ok?
So, Anjaare you ok, are you ok Anja?

Attached: smooth pepe.png (774x850, 269K)

Attached: the ride never ends.gif (241x210, 179K)