How does it feel to be inferior to Jews?

I would simply bring up that IQ in Jews is higher than that of the filthy goyim, but since you will claim those statistics are manipulated, here's an alternative explanation: Jews, 0.2% of the world's population, are 50% of world chess champions. They are over-represented in this field by 250 times.
Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_chess_players
>Although making up less than 0.2% of the world's population, of the first 13 undisputed world champions, over 50% were Jewish, including the first two.
>Professor Arpad Elo, the inventor of the scientific rating system employed by the FIDE analysed some 476 major tournament players from the nineteenth century onward and of the fifty-one highest ranked players, approximately one-half were Jewish.

Before you say it, no, it's not because chess expertise is highly based on educational background, there is no nepotism involved in this proficiency. Studies show chess players are better than non-chess players in cognitive ability tests.
Source: sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/09/160913124722.htm
>Intelligence -- and not just relentless practice -- plays a significant role in determining chess skill, indicates a comprehensive new study.
The conclusion reached in this study came through the analysis of 19 studies with about 1,800 total participants, specifically, studies that included a measure of cognitive ability (such as IQ score) and objective chess skill.

Remember, us Jews will always think of the goyim the same way as you all think of niggers. You are all filthy subhumans to us. We are God's chosen people. Stay envious, you'll never be able to do anything about it.

I'm glad you're all dying off.

Attached: 771537b6f801d9af8e2b7fd1ef6cb69d9340436ec43e27ad01ce17cb61ff65d9.png (600x337, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.space.com/amp/27412-christopher-columbus-lunar-eclipse.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_Purchase
almasdarnews.com/article/hezbollah-allegedly-preparing-for-war-with-israel-after-syrian-conflict-us-newspaper/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ransom_Room
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>gods chosen people
>uglier than an aboriginee
>genetic diseases galore
>can only succeed through lying and cheating
Sorry kike, your time will come again, just as it has 109 other times

Our time has never come, and never will, as we have outsmarted the goyim at every move. Look at WW2 as an example, that was the best chance you ever had to beat us, but we still came out on top.
Success breeds jealousy. It's that simple.

Bump, nothing else is truer than this. The goyim on this board hate us for our supremacy.

It really makes you wonder why Jewish supremacy is never mentioned on here, it must make them recoil at the thought they are inferior.
That's how envious and jealous these creatures are.

It doesn't matter if you suffer from schizophrenic grandiose, jews are less than useless and the world would be much better without them.

Bruh, Jewish people are hideous mutts who have to lie and scheme about virtually everything, and use nepotism to get by. Whites are completely atomzied at this point, perhaps more than any other society in history, and we are *still* doing well.
You inbreds have crippled us to the maximum extent and you still can't take us down. When I visited Israel, all any of you fucks could do was constantly try to remind me of your superiority. It's the last lie you have. The last vestige of power you hold... The "seeming" brilliance.
The truth is, I've been in academia and lived in big, Jew filled cities for much of my life and I've never met a Jewish intellect that was remotely impressive. Jews are schemey...and seldom brilliant.
Intelligence often passes through the mother, and the mt DNA of Ashkenazim is primarily Italian. If you didn't have white genetic input, you'd be a drooling Mizrahi or Sephardi. The ***only*** reason you so much as compare to whites is because of this.
*No* white is looking for a Jew to marry. Everyone wants to marry whites and reproduce with whites. You'd think if Jews were so great, women would be knocking down your doors and men of all stripes would be clawing at your hideous harpie yentas. But, hmm... They're not.
Doesn't take a (((genius))) to figure this out.

Ha! What a fucking cope.
We may be more prone to schizophrenia, but most of us still don't have it.

If Jews are so superior, why are Jewish guys blowing off their heritage and marrying non-Jewish women in droves?
Jews are also much less creative. All of the best music, movies, tv shows and literature have been from gentiles.

>*No* white is looking for a Jew to marry. Everyone wants to marry whites and reproduce with whites.
Really now? What Jewish woman does this board idolize, again?
Oh, and seriously, you're arguing over looks? Fuck off, as if looks define supremacy.

Attached: 1512003059917.gif (942x1054, 182K)

Yes. The Jews just leech off the talent and ideas of gentiles to get by.

>Jews are also much less creative.
Meanwhile...
>Nobel Prizes have been awarded to over 900 individuals, of whom at least 20% were Jews, although the Jewish population comprises less than 0.2% of the world's population.

>The Jews just leech off the talent and ideas of gentiles to get by.
They own lots of sports teams, too.
Not too many tribe members playing on those teams.
Most Jews look homeless or fat slobs by 40.

>The Jews just leech off the talent and ideas of gentiles to get by.
What a boring excuse. Do you have any evidence to support this hypothesis?

>>Nobel Prizes have been awarded to over 900 individuals, of whom at least 20% were Jews, although the Jewish population comprises less than 0.2% of the world's population.
So 80% of those prices were won by non-Jews. You're not helping your cause here. After the Holocaust, Gentiles bent over backwards to give Jews a leg up, it was the ultimate form of affirmative action.
And again, Jews aren't creative. They don't make great music, movies, art or literature. Spielberg is a good director, not great. His movies are always helped by the amazing music of John Williams.

>Do you have any evidence to support this hypothesis?
Hollywood and other media is OWNED by Jews. But all of the best content is CREATED by Gentiles. Gentiles throw around pens, paint, and musical notes, Jews throw around money.
That's the difference between us.
We create.
You buy.

>So 80% of those prices were won by non-Jews.
You retard, do you not understand proportions? Jews are 0.2% of the planet's population. We are over-represented by 10 times in Nobel Prizes.
>And again, Jews aren't creative.
Do you have any evidence that support this hypothesis?

>But all of the best content is CREATED by Gentiles. Gentiles throw around pens, paint, and musical notes, Jews throw around money.
That's an opinion. Do you have any OBJECTIVE evidence to support your hypothesis?

likely as the kikosphere was heavily centered in Russia where chess is very popular.

jews were unknown in modern science prior to the very late jewish enlightenment after the Napoleonic laws brought them out of the slums.

white people have an aversion to using underhanded backstabbing tactics and usury because whites view thee things as evil and white are good

unfortunately evil trumps good in this realm, at least for a period... and jews have zero aversion to being evil, in fact they pride themselves in using these tactics

it wont last forever though, the cycle will repeat until the jewish genes are no more... already mot jewss are only 50% jew at most on a genetic level, you idiots are erasing yourselves and youre blinded by your own hubris

>. We are over-represented by 10 times in Nobel Prizes.
And as I said, after the Holocaust Gentiles gave Jews a leg up. To become a top scientist you have to go to top schools and have lots of money in your family. Those schools that Jews went to (and fought so hard to get into over the years) were GENTILE schools like Harvard and Yale (you never hear Jews bragging out going to Yeshiva U.).
And why are Jews trying so hard to go after a prize named after a Gentile?
>Do you have any evidence that support this hypothesis?
Name me a few great Jewish movies, songs, art or literature, and I will name you some better Gentile ones.
Anything Jew can do we can do better.

Nobody plays chess kys OP

>That's an opinion. Do you have any OBJECTIVE evidence to support your hypothesis?
You can't put numbers on creativity, faggot. This is what you Jews don't understand.
But ok, just to shut you up.
The top box office films are 2 by Cameron, and Endgame by the Russo brothers.
The Beatles are the best selling music group.
I can't name one great Jewish author.
I can't name one great Jewish artist.

You chalk it all down to nepotism, but my original post disproves this theory.
Prove to me that nepotism exists.
Go ahead, I'll wait.

>I can't name one great Jewish author.
>I can't name one great Jewish artist.
Did you ever stop to think it might be because there are far more white people on this planet than Jews?

>You chalk it all down to nepotism, but my original post disproves this theory.
No I don't. After the Holocaust Gentiles handed them a fucking country that they couldn't get on their own for thousands of years. To this day you still need Gentile money to defend said country.
And again, why are Jews so obsessed with going to Gentile colleges and winning a Gentile science prize?
All Jews want is to be like Gentiles.

>Jews aren't creative
I don't know about that, the 25cm of wood, the holocoasters, the eagle and the bear, as well as the masturbation machines and pedal powered brain bashers? That's creative alright, shit the holocaust myth in its entirety is creative genius.

>We were God's chosen people
FTFY, Satanist

Attached: His blood be on us.jpg (635x493, 82K)

>Did you ever stop to think it might be because there are far more white people on this planet than Jews?
But according to you Jews are over-represented in science, so in theory they should be over-represented elsewhere.
Of course, I'm saying that Jews aren't creative and you keep solidifying my arguments.

For all goyim know this the jew puts the jew on a plaque this is the only way they get ahead... nepotism... I visited Israel and I've never seen a more sickly people. Disgusting to look at smell so fucking bad and their language sounds like someone's smoking cock. All art or anything by a jew is ugly it's degenerative and no true creative power is put into it.

>I don't know about that, the 25cm of wood, the holocoasters, the eagle and the bear, as well as the masturbation machines and pedal powered brain bashers? That's creative alright, shit the holocaust myth in its entirety is creative genius.
Not really.
Even Hitler said, the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it.
Jews just lied big and played the sympathy card.

You fucked up

Again see "the holocaust" as a whole for evidence to the contrary. Jews are astonishingly creative little fuckers

>Of course, I'm saying that Jews aren't creative and you keep solidifying my arguments.
Jews take up a large amount of Hollywood.
How did they get there if not for creativity?
It isn't nepotism, my original post disproves this theory. You'd have to provide actual evidence instead of conjecture.

>Again see "the holocaust" as a whole for evidence to the contrary. Jews are astonishingly creative little fuckers
They're sneaky.
They lie.
It worked.
DaVinci was creative.

>Jews take up a large amount of Hollywood.
They OWN lots of Hollywood.
All the best work is done by Gentiles. The best movies are Godfather I, II, Citizen Kane, Seven Samurai, Seventh Seal, Gone with Wind, Wizard of Oz.
The most beloved (and the most money making, which I know you care about), are by GENTILES.
As I said, Gentiles are artists, Jews buy the art.
>How did they get there if not for creativity?
Some rich Jews bought and opened movie studios. Simple. Money is an amazing thing. But it won't make you creative.
>You'd have to provide actual evidence instead of conjecture.
Your entire posts are nothing but conjecture.
Name me a few great Jewish artists and authors.

whenever you look at the top of any structure: political, economical, scientific and many more, there are always jews there. This is no coincidence

whenever you look at the top of any creativity lists: art, literature, music, movies and many more, there are always Gentiles there. This is no coincidence

The best movies are produced by jews. the actors are just cute faces you low iq creatura. you can have the best actor in the world in a poorly produced film and it will suck ass.

They have a low cunning.

This is nigger tier logic.

Inferior to a baby dick sucking mohel?! Give me a break!

>The best movies are produced by jews.
Producers just throw money around.
It's the writers, directors and actors that bring art to life.
Based on your logic the rich Jew that commissioned a great painting by a Gentile gets the credit for that great painting.
>you can have the best actor in the world in a poorly produced film and it will suck ass.
You can have the best producer in the world, but without a great writer and director, the movie will fail.
By your logic the Rockets won the NBA finals because of the owners and not the players.

So antisemitism is good then

Isaac Asimov for starters

tribalism and nepotism. Jewd will always push other jews to the top. Must admit I admire it

This is a thing I've noticed about Jews it's probably why they want world domination so badly

>the actors are just cute faces you low iq creatura
This post alone shows how Jews only see things as pretty and financially valuable and can't see the beauty and brilliance of a great acting performance.
Go back to counting your coupons, faggot.

Daily reminder all kikes will answer to Christ.

Attached: 1563735346098.jpg (962x724, 83K)

>This is a thing I've noticed about Jews it's probably why they want world domination so badly
They want to dominate whatever field they're in. They don't have the talent to be on a championship sports team, so they buy the team.
They don't have the talent to make great art, so they buy or commission great art.

(((Nobel Prize)))

His i robot book is basically Jewish law which is sneaky however not creative

>(((Nobel Prize)))
Incorrect.
Alfred Nobel was a Gentile.
Jews want to live in Gentile countries, go to Gentile schools, marry Gentile women, and try hard to win Gentile science prizes.
And they say we are jealous of them....

Every Hollywood production house that doesn't end in "gate".

Attached: 1563678095337.jpg (519x699, 124K)

>Isaac Asimov
Ray Bradbury is better than Asimov. As is Philip K. Dick.
Of course this is just scifi writers.
You're not really saying that Asimov is better than Shakespeare or James Joyce?
Again, anything Jew can do we can do better.

Classic example of number 12 in pic related. I think ur being bad, and I will think so until I'm proven wrong.

Attached: steps to truth suppression.png (1169x809, 97K)

And also logic you would abide by if he was talking about whites superiority to blacks. You'd be quoting Art of War and talking about how everything snd amything must be done to get to the top

>hello, my name is Rosenbe...
>YOU'RE HIRED HERE'S YOUR FREE MONEY
Don't you think it's based on merit?

Of course they are a factor but you made it seem like it's the only thing that counts. completely disregarding the people who tell him what to say and how to say it.

>completely disregarding the people who tell him what to say and how to say it.
You mean the Gentile writers and directors? I agree.
As I said, the BEST, as in top 2 or 3 in EVERY creative category on Earth is by GENTILES.
Jews just throw money around.
Gentiles throw paint around.

>HAHA we have better writers
when was it claimed that jews were the best of the best writers?

I don't feel inferior, I'm not a chess player.

All jews have is their intelligence... as a whole And guess what.. there are intelligent people of every race. And there are stupid jews. Regardless... the jews will always be an ugly, un-athletic people who bald early and can't fit their noses through doors.

Rather be a smart white person than an even smarter jew. You couldn't give me 50 more IQ points to have a jewish appearance and athleticism.

>when was it claimed that jews were the best of the best writers?
OP started this shit saying Gentiles are inferior to Jews. I'm proving that's not the case.
Jews aren't creative. Just the way it is.
You yourself named Asimov and I blew that the fuck out in 2 seconds.

>since you will claim those statistics are manipulated
This is how I know you don't even frequent these circles. Nobody denies some groups have higher IQs than the average white person. That wouldn't stop them from behaving parasitically, however.

I like how you just brush off the significance of jewish nepotism without presenting any evidence or even making a decent argument. Your people are just degraded mongrels at this point and your post confirms it.
>duuuuhhhh there is no jewish nepotism goyim, we're just better than you! Why? Because I said so, goy!

Attached: 295352BE-38B2-4737-B612-F467CF0F4A65.jpg (382x491, 67K)

This guy gets it.

Every other race wants to breed with or emulate White people. And surprise, surprise, the Ashkenazi, the smartest of the Jews, are mostly White!
They display the same contradictions and inferiority complex that most other non Whites show towards us: they both hate us and want to be us.

> Jews
> Superior

KEK

Attached: download (2).jpg (474x338, 29K)

you're really hanging on to that producer thing, which was given as a simple example. you can search online for great jewish writers and directors. pretty obvious there are many

LOL at the mental picture of a kike with his nose caught in a revolving door...

And I would add that the jew has only a low form of intelligence, a scheming sort of intelligence, of the sort you would see among criminals. When it cones to scheming and low cunning, the jew does excel. However, they can only use this cunning to manipulate and destroy because subversion does not create...it only destroys.

Well said user

Attached: WW2.png (803x416, 537K)

>you're really hanging on to that producer thing,
You brought it up, dummy.
>you can search online for great jewish writers and directors. pretty obvious there are many
"Great" isn't the word I'd use. But ok, lets say they are "great", ALL of the BEST are GENTILES.
Name me who you think is the best Jewish director, screenwriter, author, artist, and musician, and I will tell you their superior Gentile counterparts.

When the messiah comes can i be your house nigger? I dont wanna be a field slave.

Idc what op said i made a different claim. never said you're inferior, but pointed out the fact that although we make a low % of the population we are very represented at the top structures (not the very very bestest forever like you implied i'm said)

>but pointed out the fact that although we make a low % of the population we are very represented at the top structures
I didn't dispute that fact, did I?
I just countered by saying all off the top creative achievements have been by Gentiles (which you are trying very hard to refute).

you just maxed out the deception stat bro, it's easy and effective but it means you're cursed to go through these hellish cycles of lies and suffering over and over again for eternity, you are absolutely cursed. the khazars entire existence is built on lies, emptiness, delusion and weakness. you are all about the short-term and never the long-term, you are BTFO by god, the universe, reality. your existence is hell, right now we're suffering because we've got your disgusting slimy goblin hands all over us and we're forced to experience what you've experienced as your reality for millenia. you are disgusting.

Attached: 1563220113236.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Correction: Jews USED to produce good movies. Everything coming out of hollywood these days is garbage. Jews preyed on the creativity of whites to create a golden egg...but now they have killed the goose that laid it!

Oh, and you guys are also responsible for all this tranny shit. Pic related. Suck the gas pipe, hymie!

Attached: 4AD1097C-8559-4153-91DB-FB899762AA73.jpg (685x668, 76K)

They are the closest direct Neanderthal (Biblical Serpent) descendants today... Neanderthals had "big brains"; So yes, they more intelligible (probably).

Attached: Dura_Europos_3.jpg (935x521, 164K)

Way to fall for the bait Jow Forums. OP inst even jewish. This a larp where one of your own is using the rhetoric you created to antagonize you.

Much more subtle that another jew hate/lolocaust thread, and really gets you jimmies riled.

Never change.

>this much reddit spacing
>claims op is the larper
wheew

No you nearly all have a far worse condition - chronic low self esteem that originated from your “mother with a castration obsession” for her sons and a “deragatory” your never NEVER GOOD ENOUGH for kiketttets.

See Schlomo, when your mudder changed ur diaper - you got itty bitty wood, deeply offended she slapped your weeny sharply - thereby bringing you into this world from day one determined to please this monster you need but also need to get away from. This is unspoken amongst the man jew but well known to the Kikettes hence the common term for any kike with a defeated look, “What’s the matta Al, mutha spank your weeny.”

It is this original sense of shame that drives the Kike to perversions like porn and pedo, to endlessly seek approval, to add night into day to endlessly scheme, for kikettes to seek authority over others all from the from the weeny slapping tyrant meme central to Judaism. It’s why the Kikes are sadistic by and large since their disgusting mothers are genital mutilating psychopaths.

>whites don't use underhanded tactics
What about the time a stranded Columbus tricked a Caribbean chieftan with a solar eclipse into continuing to supply he and his men with food despite the constant raids his mutinous men inflicted on the Arawaks for supplies?
google.com/amp/s/www.space.com/amp/27412-christopher-columbus-lunar-eclipse.html

And what about the Walking Purchase, where whites produced a treaty that claimed they could have as much land as could be walked in three days from a Native American tribe, only they misrepresented exactly how much land they really wanted to take on the map they showed the Natives?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_Purchase

And lets not forget how you exchanged all sorts of precious minerals, timber and foodstuffs for mere trinkets abd alcohol with people all around the world who didn't know how capitalism really worked. Face it, your ancestors were tricksters who used knowledge to further cement their power over conquered, ignorant people. You just don't like being beaten at your own game and are throwing a big tantrum about it.

I'm happy with it. None of us individually is the smartest person in the world, Asians are smarter than whites, whatever their other traits may or may not be.

All I ask is that you NOT FUCK MY COUNTRY UP with your SHIT ANCIENT, SUPERSTITIOUS, DESTROY EVERYTHING AROUND YOU ways.

Im saying... "Macro Narcissism"

Keep talking jew, It's only a matter of time before me and my Muslim brothers march to Israel and slaughter you all.

Explain

We know we're not the smartest, but we've got plenty to be proud of. That doesn't mean Jews can disrupt our country. Or they can, I guess - they do - but not without becoming our enemies, like anyone would.

>Jews, 0.2% of the world's population, are 50% of world chess champions.
So?

Nobel Prizes are awarded by Swedes, user. Even if they had some Jews on their committee (God forbid), it wouldn't be nepotism on /that/ scale.

Sure, sure any day now the Palestinians are going to stop getting their asses kicked and destroy Israel. With whose help? The US? Oh nonono. The Gulf Oil States? Good possibility they're secretly aligned with Israeli-US interests, and besides they don't like goat herding peasants. The Palestinian diaspora? To busy raping little girls in Europe. Get the fuck outta here

Attached: 725AB857-C71A-4F67-AE19-332AE67D2102-2499-000002DC4E35D5FE.jpg (605x381, 156K)

>What about the time a stranded Columbus tricked a Caribbean chieftan with a solar eclipse into continuing to supply he and his men with food despite the constant raids his mutinous men inflicted on the Arawaks for supplies?
You are a fucking moron.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-22 Definition of CHERRY-PICK.png (760x418, 31K)

We all know who owns Swedes.

So, chess requires smarts.
There's no nepotism in chess.
Suck it up, dude - be glad that you were born white (right?) and not even less. Being white is nothing to be ashamed of.

Attached: kids-puzzle-brainlet-wojack-1547067983861.jpg (1078x1360, 156K)

Let's say so. Are you individually the smartest person you know? Did you go to the best school? Or am I wasting my time, while flies buzz around your head and you trace on the asylum wall with your toes?

That's not far from the truth:
almasdarnews.com/article/hezbollah-allegedly-preparing-for-war-with-israel-after-syrian-conflict-us-newspaper/

What, you want me to find even more examples of whites tricking native people around the wotlrod into giving up land and precious resources, or just outright taking it from them with superior weaponry? I can't help but feel I'm making your nipples hard with all these easily found and sourced instances of your ancestors tricking, lying and murdering darkies to build empires, but just in case you're actually serious, sure. I've got nothing better to do today.

Chew on this Moshe -- There has never been ONE great Jewish artist.
NOT ONE.

YOU SAD FUCKS ARE DEGENERATE.

That is all.

>defend Jews IRL
>go on Jow Forums
>get called subhuman, inferior, goy

Attached: 1418360151950.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Here's an article on the ransom room an Incan Emperor was held by Pizarro after tricking him into going into enemy territory by lying about a feast
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ransom_Room

Do I really have to talk at length about the mad butcher King Leopold II and all the wonderful things he did to make Belgium the idyllic first world country it is today?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State

Attached: 1525832037873.jpg (452x685, 126K)

nice larp mutt