If you had the cash, would you buy and fuck a sexbot?

Also archive.is/botoX

Attached: sexrobots.jpg (800x533, 165K)

Come home and find it blowing the vacuum cleaner. I don't think so.

If she moved. Right now they are too much like having sex with a Dead Body for my liking

A black vacuum cleaner at that.

It would be better if they just created the Ai first.
Just banging a doll isn't worth it, it's cheaper to just hire a hooked and have her jerk u off.

no STDs though

nah I have opposable thumbs.

you say dead body like it's a bad thing

when they look like this and speak with a cute french accent, i would

Attached: curie.jpg (300x393, 33K)

Nah. I understand the appeal, but that's a lot of work just to get off. All the cleaning and upkeep pre and post fuck.
I'd rather just jerk off if I can't find a chick.

>nah I have opposable thumbs.
This

Not interested.
But I look forward to the day that they get good enough that every single pussy falls off the pedestal and this gynocentric dystopia ends.

LOL this article is hilarious... in the beginning:
>Ryan is everything she ever wanted in a man. His skin tone is exactly the color and feel she was looking for.
>And the sex. Of course, it helped that Karen was able to describe her wants and needs from the very beginning, from penis size to the erotic activities and erogenous zones that she found most satisfying.

To later...
>And what about the objectification of women?

Attached: WomensPreferredSize.jpg (1785x2003, 1.74M)

Doubles of truth

“What’chu gonna do white boi!”

Attached: F4BA6A29-E518-4886-8DBD-95E9BA8D84FB.jpg (500x501, 117K)

I just want a clone of Ana de Armas to have my way with.

A completely realistic sexbot with AI advanced enough to be indistinguishable from a real person would be irresistible.
>perfect body and face
>never ages
>never cheats
>never leaves
>doesn’t care if you fuck or even live with other sexbots or real girls
>no accidental pregnancy
A sexbot would love you more unconditionally than a real woman ever could or should they would live for your happiness. This is the future of human relationships, one person with an artificial partner.

Attached: 656F12CD-B914-4A08-A407-7A987152CD77.jpg (573x430, 20K)

no, they still look creepy and aren't androids.

no

who wants a sexbot when you can have robotic niggers?

When it evolves into an something sexier than a stiff corpse perhaps

Is this a real article?

yes

No, theres already enough fucking starfish out there. Getting laid ins't hard, humans are literally genetically programmed to seek mates and have sex, as long as they leave the house and have basic hygiene time to time. There is 0 need for a sex bot when you have sites and apps to make it even easier to the point theres hardly any challenge, gets boring.

Checked, when Curie sex bots!?!

Attached: 1560873461429.jpg (600x544, 90K)

No, because I have a white wife.

No because I can just get a hooker. Way cheaper and not made out of plastic.

Attached: A1E3FCDB-BBF4-4468-AF1C-9CA2E95B5CA3.jpg (1001x1001, 51K)

This. I wouldn't be able to get over the fact that it would be like fucking a mannequin. For the money, a fleshlight is superior because at least you can change its position without trying to move around a whole body.

I'd only buy one if it had self aware conscious A.I and didn't have uncanny valley

Only a 2b model

How can I even compete?

Attached: small.jpg (300x300, 38K)

Ever seen the movie screamers? Itll be like that more likely

Just be cheaper and easier bioengineering one with training.

a lot more smelly though

Maybe in the US where they will have at least 10 folds of skin and its hard to wash under those.

You would know, Dahmer.

I'd buy into the second generation of sexbots. I'm not getting my cock ripped off because of a glitch.

Attached: 135134136688.jpg (240x431, 86K)

Not really. They usually shower beforehand. Maybe it’s different in America.

then she might as well be a typical thot. what's the point?

Yeah, 6 inches and a half is a micropenis. Totally. kek

Nope. Just shit blackpill losers come up with to justify their failures in life.

I got a brown one for £500 from a black bloke down the pub. It cleans the house and washes your clothes ok. But it cries when you fuck it up the arse. It also hides under the stairs when anyone knocks on the door and won't go out shopping without its dust cover on. The cooking is ok if you like curries but if you ask it for a bacon butty it just locks up and gibbers.

Assuming the only part they don't get down is the body, would you get a digital companion with a high level AI?

Attached: screen_shot_2018-06-11_at_3.16.46_pm.jpg (1200x680, 43K)

Worth every penny

Attached: Poor_decision.jpg (1080x1420, 293K)

Nah machines won’t want to kill us. We’ll be their beloved house pets.

Why would anyone buy a fucking sexdoll?